Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,480 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Paedophilia: The Unanswered Questions, And The Conversation Nobody Is Ready For - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Paedophilia: The Unanswered Questions, And The Conversation Nobody Is Ready For (230 Views)

Why Do People Close Their Eyes To Paedophilia In The South / I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. / How Nigerians React To Statutory Rape/paedophilia? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paedophilia: The Unanswered Questions, And The Conversation Nobody Is Ready For by Amalarudeen: 10:25pm On Nov 25, 2021
Some months ago my friend and I were in a basketball court on one crowded, bubbly Saturday morning. A woman came in with her daughter who seemed to be a newbie learning to play basketball and after I observed her, I told my guy I admired her, he pointed at her to confirm if she was the one I was talking about, and when I said yes, he called me a paedophile.

I asked him why and he said "that girl looks about 16 years old" which actually never occurred to me, but I wouldn't disagree much with, and at the time, I was just a few months past my 19th birthday.

There are some 15year old girls who look way older than their age and are actually more sexually mature than some 22year olds.

There are guys in their late 20s who find girls below 21 repulsive. But I've always wondered if it's the age/number that turns them off, or the look of the girl that does. Will they lose their attraction for a sexy 23yo looking girl, when they find out she is just 18?

Those same guys will castigate their mates who say they attracted to an 18year old girl. In fact nowadays some guys see it as a bragging right that they aren't attracted to younger girls.

The hard truth is that everybody's biology is different, bacause I don't like what you like doesn't make me a bad person and doesn't make you better than me. Go to some white countries and see 13yo girls looking like 26yo mom's.

Age isn't written in faces and people shouldn't be quick to tag one a paedo until questions have been asked and actions have been taken.

All insults, and meaningful contributions are welcome

Re: Paedophilia: The Unanswered Questions, And The Conversation Nobody Is Ready For by Ammishaddai: 10:31pm On Nov 25, 2021
Nairaland has issues

(1) (Reply)

Goodmorning / Oga Sabinus - Mrfunny Is High / As A Corper Which Of This Organization Should I Do My Ppa Gadol Or ITF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.