Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,066 members, 7,821,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

The Importance Of Saying "In Shā Allah إن شاء الله" - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Importance Of Saying "In Shā Allah إن شاء الله" (9339 Views)

What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? / The importance of saying Salaam / Is The Basmalah (بِسْمِ اللهِ) An Actual Verse Of Al Fatiah Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Importance Of Saying "In Shā Allah إن شاء الله" by NoSentiment: 11:49am On Nov 26, 2021
Doradorwa:
So according to you, are you saying Islam is without sin?.... Because I can start counting a lot of sin islam has committed against humanity. At least Christains are paying penance with foreign aids and so on.... How is islam paying hers?

By the way I'm a deist.

Both islam and Christianity have no sins. Adherents of the two religions (e.g George W. Bush, Osama bin Laden, Tony Blair, Abubakar Shekau, Benjamin Netanyahu, etc) have for abusing the religions yo wreak havoc. The trouble with you is u are quick to pin the blame for the atrocities committed by less than 1% of Muslims on islam while u completely detach the atrocities committed by Christians from Christianity. In this, I see hypocrisy.
Re: The Importance Of Saying "In Shā Allah إن شاء الله" by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 26, 2021
[quote author=szczescie post=107975819]

Even you know deep down that Christian countries are the best example of love.

1. They donate the most to charity: despite Zakat being one of the pillars of Islam, remember red cross was started by a Christian Henry Dunant and Christian countries before Muslims decided to copy it and start Red crescent because they assumed that if their people keep seeing Christians helping them they may convert. Unknown to them the red cross didn't stand for the cross of Jesus, it was chosen because it's a symbol of health they needed something anyone can see from anywhere on the battlefield so they chose a white back ground and very red cross in the middle, also because it was the reverse of the Swiss flag which was the country where the red cross and it's ideals where born. It had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with religion or forcefully converting people to Christianity go and read up the history.

All what u just type is rubbish, leave our section for us
Re: The Importance Of Saying "In Shā Allah إن شاء الله" by anambraamaka: 11:57am On Nov 26, 2021
The Christian equivalent is "By the grace of God"
Re: The Importance Of Saying "In Shā Allah إن شاء الله" by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ykc2:
Allah is idol ,the worst part of it is ,many Muslim don't know that allah is Arabian idol yet they are naming their children Abdullah or Abdul which means slave of Allah as in slave of Arabian idols cry cry

Why are u now crying, did we complain to u, to free us frm slavery

1 Like

Re: The Importance Of Saying "In Shā Allah إن شاء الله" by studentwriter(m): 12:06pm On Nov 26, 2021
Doradorwa:
So according to you, are you saying Islam is without sin?.... Because I can start counting a lot of sin islam has committed against humanity. At least Christains are paying penance with foreign aids and so on.... How is islam paying hers?

By the way I'm a deist.
deist ke? What made you turn away from Christianity?
Re: The Importance Of Saying "In Shā Allah إن شاء الله" by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 26, 2021
NoSentiment:

Both islam and Christianity have no sins. Adherents of the two religions (e.g George W. Bush, Osama bin Laden, Tony Blair, Abubakar Shekau, Benjamin Netanyahu, etc) have for abusing the religions yo wreak havoc. The trouble with you is u are quick to pin the blame for the atrocities committed by less than 1% of Muslims on islam while u completely detach the atrocities committed by Christians from Christianity. In this, I see hypocrisy.
My God! Aren't you accusing me wrongly now... I never said christainity is with no sin... I only pointed out that you don't call people who feeds you hypocrites. If they are hypocrites, then refuse their aids, why collect and still abuse?.... You are the real hypocrite here. I'm done talking to you sir, have a good day
Re: The Importance Of Saying "In Shā Allah إن شاء الله" by PaedophileProph: 12:10pm On Nov 26, 2021
SAYING INSHALLAH BEFORE HAVING SEX WITH YOUR WIFE MAKES HER CONCEIVE MALE HEALTHY CHILD

According to Mohammed, not saying "Inshallah" after saying his desire to sleep with all his wives In other to give birth to able men that will fight in Jihad, cost Suleiman his which , instead Suleiman gave birth to only one make child that turned slowpoke

But our Prophet mohammed sleep with 11 of his wives every night and none conceive nor gave birth to Able bodied men to jihad for Allah, despite Mohammed having power of 100men as against Suleiman's 30 men sexual power.
Only Kadijah and the slave woman conceive for Mohammed despite all night sexual encounters and saying Inshallah before sex

Did Mohammed forget to use his own advice ?
Or was Mohammed impotent ?

7 Likes

Re: The Importance Of Saying "In Shā Allah إن شاء الله" by Ykc2(m): 12:11pm On Nov 26, 2021
cry
Surayj123:

Why are u now crying, did we complain to u, to free us frm slavery
cry cry to even imagined that when I newly came to lagos one yoruba guy by saidi told me that if you as a Muslim visit mecca and die there straight to Muslim heaven cry cry untill I did a research on Islam, what I discovered was terrible ,

3 Likes

Re: The Importance Of Saying "In Shā Allah إن شاء الله" by Adlac(m): 12:15pm On Nov 26, 2021
[[s]quote author=Drella post=107975694]

How about saying Allahu Akbar when you want to kill innocent people?

Why have these guys not been wiped off earth's surface?[/quote][/s]
Re: The Importance Of Saying "In Shā Allah إن شاء الله" by Adlac(m): 12:18pm On Nov 26, 2021
[qu[s]ote author=PaedophileProph post=107977643]SAYING INSHALLAH BEFORE HAVING SEX WITH YOUR WIFE MAKES HER CONCEIVE MALE HEALTHY CHILD

According to Mohammed, not saying "****" after saying his desire to sleep with all his wives In other to give birth to able men that will fight in Jihad, cost *** his which , instead Suleiman gave birth to only one make child that turned slowpoke

But our ***** sleep with 11 of his wives every night and none conceive nor gave birth to Able bodied men to jihad for ***, despite ***** having power of 100men as against **** 30 men sexual power.
Only **** and the slave woman conceive for ***** despite all night sexual encounters and saying **** before sex

Did forget to use his own advice ?
Or was Jesus impotent ?[/quote][/s]
Re: The Importance Of Saying "In Shā Allah إن شاء الله" by doffman: 12:22pm On Nov 26, 2021
Lukgaf:
“And never say of anything, ‘I will definitely do this tomorrow,’ without adding, ‘if Allah so wills!’” (al-Kahf: 23-24)

Abu Awzaa'ee Abdus-Salaam al-Makki al-Hanbali

Jazakallah Khairan.

IN SHA ALLAH , ALLAH WILL SHOW US HIS MERCY AND LET US BE AMONG THOSE THAT WILL BE SUCCESSFUL BOTH IN THIS WORLD AND HEREAFTER.

2 Likes

Re: The Importance Of Saying "In Shā Allah إن شاء الله" by Chulluko(m): 12:22pm On Nov 26, 2021
Very enlightening. Jaza khayran
Re: The Importance Of Saying "In Shā Allah إن شاء الله" by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ykc2:
cry cry cry to even imagined that when I newly came to lagos one yoruba guy by saidi told me that if you as a Muslim visit mecca and die there straight to Muslim heaven cry cry untill I did a research on Islam, what I discovered was terrible ,

Believe what u want to, but guess what, Islam is here to stay

2 Likes

Re: The Importance Of Saying "In Shā Allah إن شاء الله" by chinchonglee(m): 12:53pm On Nov 26, 2021
NoSentiment:

Tell this to the Iraqis, Afghans, Syrians, Vietnamese, Libyans, etc whose women, children and homes have been bombed by the American and NATO weapons of "love"
Those countries constitute nuisance...
The so called innocent citizens hide the useless talibans and co in their homes when they(talibans et al) commits crimes in all other part of the world.

US won't bomb a residential building except it has been confirmed that their target is there

1 Like

Re: The Importance Of Saying "In Shā Allah إن شاء الله" by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 26, 2021
PaedophileProph:
SAYING INSHALLAH BEFORE HAVING SEX WITH YOUR WIFE MAKES HER CONCEIVE MALE HEALTHY CHILD

According to Mohammed, not saying "Inshallah" after saying his desire to sleep with all his wives In other to give birth to able men that will fight in Jihad, cost Suleiman his which , instead Suleiman gave birth to only one make child that turned slowpoke

But our Prophet mohammed sleep with 11 of his wives every night and none conceive nor gave birth to Able bodied men to jihad for Allah, despite Mohammed having power of 100men as against Suleiman's 30 men sexual power.
Only Kadijah and the slave woman conceive for Mohammed despite all night sexual encounters and saying Inshallah before sex

Did Mohammed forget to use his own advice ?
Or was Mohammed impotent ?

If u argue with an ignorant man he will try to drag u to his level of ignorance,
But know one thing everything u do or say/type in life, there is always a consequence.

1 Like

Re: The Importance Of Saying "In Shā Allah إن شاء الله" by zinaunreal(m): 1:02pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ishi Allah fire
Re: The Importance Of Saying "In Shā Allah إن شاء الله" by Clarkekent: 2:23pm On Nov 26, 2021
Drella:

You may be right sir.
But sir,are you trying to say the terrorists that do that are not muslim?
Even their actions are condemned by islam?

[color=#990000][/color]

We don't regard to them as Muslims, because they are going against the teachings of love that Islam promotes.
Their actions are condemned by Islam and Muslims.
Re: The Importance Of Saying "In Shā Allah إن شاء الله" by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 26, 2021
Adlac:
[qu[s]ote author=PaedophileProph post=107977643]SAYING INSHALLAH BEFORE HAVING SEX WITH YOUR WIFE MAKES HER CONCEIVE MALE HEALTHY CHILD

According to Mohammed, not saying "****" after saying his desire to sleep with all his wives In other to give birth to able men that will fight in Jihad, cost *** his which , instead Suleiman gave birth to only one make child that turned slowpoke

But our ***** sleep with 11 of his wives every night and none conceive nor gave birth to Able bodied men to jihad for ***, despite ***** having power of 100men as against **** 30 men sexual power.
Only **** and the slave woman conceive for ***** despite all night sexual encounters and saying **** before sex

Did forget to use his own advice ?
Or was Jesus impotent ?[/s]
You see your life .... Censored all the muslim name and replaced it with Jesus. Is it that you're ashame of Muhammad (peace be into him) or what?..... You better work on yourself and be a good model for islam.
Re: The Importance Of Saying "In Shā Allah إن شاء الله" by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 26, 2021
studentwriter:
deist ke? What made you turn away from Christianity?
Did any of my post insinuate that I'm a Christain?.... I respect all faith equally, but not part of any faith. I believe in saving humanity, planting more trees, strengthening our ecosystem, saving mother earth and loving my neighbor, equally the way I love myself.

1 Like

Re: The Importance Of Saying "In Shā Allah إن شاء الله" by tiger28: 4:30pm On Nov 26, 2021
NoSentiment:

Of what use is the Western aid to the Muslim countries that they have bombed and destroyed with their aerieal "love"? Of what use is medicine after death?
There is a REASON why they were bombed......EVERY action has a REACTION. Some muslims entered a plane ,said " alahu akbar" and crashed it into a tower .......................you get your asses bombed forever! You said "insha allah" and you bombed the US embassy in kenya........you get your asses bombed forever!
NOW show me a verse in the ENTIRE quran that mentioned the WORD LOVE.........Zilch!!!!!!!
My BIBLE shows God's love and mercy and how VENGEANCE is for GOD.........while you go around defending for your GOD , killing innocents.
The BIGGEST of all YOUR quran quoted JESUS AS THE MESSIAH[3.45] YOUR quran says JESUS WILL COME BACK TO FIGHT THE ANTI CHRIST on the last days[surat 43:61]
The question now is if jesus was JUST a messenger like the others, WHY was he chosen out of the other messengers, WHY wasnt mohammed CHOSEN for these these HUGE TASKS??
What miracles have mohammed performed though the quran mentioned JESUS miracles??
Re: The Importance Of Saying "In Shā Allah إن شاء الله" by studentwriter(m): 4:46pm On Nov 26, 2021
Doradorwa:
Did any of my post insinuate that I'm a Christain?.... I respect all faith equally, but not part of any faith. I believe in saving humanity, planting more trees, strengthening our ecosystem, saving mother earth and loving my neighbor, equally the way I love myself.
do you believe on Jesus as your Lord and Savior? cos that's the most important thing
Re: The Importance Of Saying "In Shā Allah إن شاء الله" by NoSentiment: 5:09pm On Nov 26, 2021
tiger28:
There is a REASON why they were bombed......EVERY action has a REACTION. Some muslims entered a plane ,said " alahu akbar" and crashed it into a tower .......................you get your asses bombed forever! You said "insha allah" and you bombed the US embassy in kenya........you get your asses bombed forever!
NOW show me a verse in the ENTIRE quran that mentioned the WORD LOVE.........Zilch!!!!!!!
My BIBLE shows God's love and mercy and how VENGEANCE is for GOD.........while you go around defending for your GOD , killing innocents.
The BIGGEST of all YOUR quran quoted JESUS AS THE MESSIAH[3.45] YOUR quran says JESUS WILL COME BACK TO FIGHT THE ANTI CHRIST on the last days[surat 43:61]
The question now is if jesus was JUST a messenger like the others, WHY was he chosen out of the other messengers, WHY wasnt mohammed CHOSEN for these these HUGE TASKS??
What miracles have mohammed performed though the quran mentioned JESUS miracles??

1. In one breath you said " Some muslims entered a plane ,said " alahu akbar" and crashed it into a tower .......................you get your asses bombed forever! "

2. In another breath, u CONTRADICT ur self by saying

"My BIBLE [says] VENGEANCE is for GOD.."

CONCLUSION: VENGEANCE is for GOD..but the few less than 1% of muslim terrorists that bomb innocent people warrant whole muslim communities or coubtries getting their "asses bombed forever!".

As for the esteem the Quran and muslims accords Jesus (pbuh), this is a testament of the truth of Islam. If Muhammad (pbuh) was fake, he would have abrogated to himself the position of the last messiah to be sent to cleanse the world at the end of times but because he only spoke that which God had inspired him to, he told us that it was his colleague-prophet jesus (pbuh) that would be sent to fight and deaf anti christ like you who jettisoned his teaching in preference for the lies spread by Paul of Tarsus after his death. Jesus clearly told u that his father is greater than him (John 14v28). Yet, you equate him with the father based on highly ambiguous verses concocted by Paul, the avowed enemy of Christ. When u are about to have ur soul removed from your recalcitrant body, u will know how badly Paul had deceived you but then it will be too late to make amends. Abraham taught absolute monotheism, moses taught absolute monotheism, yet it is only Jesus who would preach polytheism (idolatary) and u think that is logical because u have brain for critical thinking!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Importance Of Saying "In Shā Allah إن شاء الله" by tiger28: 6:19pm On Nov 26, 2021
i
NoSentiment:

1. In one breath you said " Some muslims entered a plane ,said " alahu akbar" and crashed it into a tower .......................you get your asses bombed forever! "

2. In another breath, u CONTRADICT ur self by saying

"My BIBLE [says] VENGEANCE is for GOD.."

CONCLUSION: VENGEANCE is for GOD..but the few less than 1% of muslim terrorists that bomb innocent people warrant whole muslim communities or coubtries getting their "asses bombed forever!".

As for the esteem the Quran and muslims accords Jesus (pbuh), this is a testament of the truth of Islam. If Muhammad (pbuh) was fake, he would have abrogated to himself the position of the last messiah to be sent to cleanse the world at the end of times but because he only spoke that which God had inspired him to, he told us that it was his colleague-prophet jesus (pbuh) that would be sent to fight and deaf anti christ like you who jettisoned his teaching in preference for the lies spread by Paul of Tarsus after his death. Jesus clearly told u that his father is greater than him (John 14v28). Yet, you equate him with the father based on highly ambiguous verses concocted by Paul, the avowed enemy of Christ. When u are about to have ur soul removed from your recalcitrant body, u will know how badly Paul had deceived you but then it will be too late to make amends. Abraham taught absolute monotheism, moses taught absolute monotheism, yet it is only Jesus who would preach polytheism (idolatary) and u think that is logical because u have brain for critical thinking!
i believe Jesus is God's only begotten son as my bible says....... Not God as he said himself severally in my Bible. He cannot be equalised on the same level of mohammed and others because these others were MERE mortals to fight the king of the world[satan]. Thats what makes him DIFFERENT as your quran alluded.....Even the quran has a book MARYAM accorded to his mother. why not mohammed a mere mortal that you kill innocents to avenge for [ not God o].
Re: The Importance Of Saying "In Shā Allah إن شاء الله" by NoSentiment: 6:41pm On Nov 26, 2021
tiger28:
i i believe Jesus is God's only begotten son as my bible says....... Not God as he said himself severally in my Bible. He cannot be equalised on the same level of mohammed and others because these others were MERE mortals to fight the king of the world[satan]. Thats what makes him DIFFERENT as your quran alluded.....Even the quran has a book MARYAM accorded to his mother. why not mohammed a mere mortal that you kill innocents to avenge for [ not God o].

Begotten is an interpolation added by the Church. Google it and see how you have all along been deceived. By the way God has got tons of sons in the Bible. E.g in Exodus 4v22 Israel was declined as God's own first son, so a first son is by far better than the second or third son that u claim Jesus is. Ezra, isiah and other prophets were also declared as the sons of God but why do u not worship them too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Importance Of Saying "In Shā Allah إن شاء الله" by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 26, 2021
studentwriter:
do you believe on Jesus as your Lord and Savior? cos that's the most important thing
I don't
Re: The Importance Of Saying "In Shā Allah إن شاء الله" by studentwriter(m): 9:32pm On Nov 26, 2021
Doradorwa:
I don't
okay is there anyway we can communicate on WhatsApp or mailbox?
let's talk
Re: The Importance Of Saying "In Shā Allah إن شاء الله" by GupbisFounder(m): 7:52am On Nov 27, 2021
[quote author=Lukgaf post=107970619]“And never say of anything, ‘I will definitely do this tomorrow,’ without adding, ‘if Allah so wills!’” (al-Kahf: 23-24)

Na'am Salaam Alaykum WarahmotuLlah Wabarakaatuhu Sir.

How about the saying "Bi idhni Llah!" Instead of "In Shaa Allaah!" In some matters. Cos we were told on multiple occasions how the formal could be used in place of the latter due to some reasons.
Jazakumu Llahu Khairan sir.
Re: The Importance Of Saying "In Shā Allah إن شاء الله" by Drella(m): 12:44pm On Nov 27, 2021
Surayj123:

U should be ashamed of ur self

If I am wrong, counter me!
Re: The Importance Of Saying "In Shā Allah إن شاء الله" by Drella(m): 12:47pm On Nov 27, 2021
Clarkekent:

[color=#990000][/color]

We don't regard to them as Muslims, because they are going against the teachings of love that Islam promotes.
Their actions are condemned by Islam and Muslims.

Read this sir:

Quran 8:12

I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve So strike above the necks and strike off every fingertip of theirs

Quran 9:29

Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

Quran 47:4

So, when you meet (in fight Jihad in Allah's Cause), those who disbelieve smite at their necks till when you have killed and wounded many of them, then bind a bond firmly (on them, i.e. take them as captives). Thereafter (is the time) either for generosity (i.e. free them without ransom), or ransom (according to what benefits Islam), until the war lays down its burden. Thus [you are ordered by Allah to continue in carrying out Jihad against the disbelievers till they embrace Islam (i.e. are saved from the punishment in the Hell-fire) or at least come under your protection], but if it had been Allah's Will, He Himself could certainly have punished them (without you). But (He lets you fight), in order to test you, some with others. But those who are killed in the Way of Allah, He will never let their deeds be lost

Quran 8:39

And fight them until there is no fitnah and [until] the religion (Islam), all of it, is for Allah.

Muhammad is a TERRORIST

Musnad Ahmad 215

It was narrated that 'Umar said:

If I live, in sha Allah, I shall certainly expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula.

Sahih Muslim 2167 a

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as saying:

Do not greet the Jews and the Christians before they greet you and when you meet any one of them on the roads force him to go to the narrowest part of it.

Sunan Abi Dawud 4356

Abu Burdah said:

A man who turned back from Islam was brought to Abu Musa. He invited him to repent for twenty days or about so. Muadh then came and invited him (to embrace Islam) but he refused. So he was beheaded

Quran 47:35

Mohsin Khan: SO BE NOT WEAK AND ASK NOT FOR PEACE (from the enemies of Islam), while you are having the upper hand. ALLAH IS WITH YOU, and will never decrease
Re: The Importance Of Saying "In Shā Allah إن شاء الله" by allahIsAnIDOL: 9:30pm On Dec 03, 2021
Drella:

You may be right sir.
But sir,are you trying to say the terrorists that do that are not muslim?
Even their actions are condemned by islam?

You dey mind am? When mohammed hired assassins to kill his enemies, even a nursing mother in front of her children.

https://www.nairaland.com/6843958/islam-full-fables-not-g-d#107556223
Re: The Importance Of Saying "In Shā Allah إن شاء الله" by allahIsAnIDOL: 9:32pm On Dec 03, 2021
Galatians: 4. 21. Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the law? 22. For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman. 23. But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise. 24. Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar. 25. For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children. 26. But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all. 27. For it is written, Rejoice, thou barren that bearest not; break forth and cry, thou that travailest not: for the desolate hath many more children than she which hath an husband. 28. Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise. 29. But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now. 30. Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman. 31. So then, brethren, we are not children of the bondwoman, but of the free.

The true site of Mt. Sinai was
found over two decades ago by the archeologist Ron Wyatt. Sinai is now known to be Jebel el-Lawz on the Arabian Peninsula. It is right where the Bible has been
saying it was all along (see Galatians 4:25). However, the Saudi government has
surrounded the Mt. Sinai site with a chain-link fence and suppressed the
information, probably because of the devastating effect that discovery could have
on the validity of Islam and the Koran. If the information on that site were to be
released, it would discredit the Islamic claim that the Bible has been corrupted.
That site, the artifacts therein (and similar sites in Arabia such as Rephidim),
exactly fit the Bible's description of the Israelite wilderness wanderings. Those sites
prove the Bible to be both accurate and true. (Videos of that ancient site and many
others are available from Wyatt Archeological Research, 713 Lambert Dr.,
Nashville, TN 37220).

Barnabas is believed to have been written by a monk named Marino, a Catholic
turned Muslim, who was later known as Mustapha Arandi. Barnabas contains direct
quotes from the Koran and from a 15th century comedy by Dante.
Re: The Importance Of Saying "In Shā Allah إن شاء الله" by Debangis20(m): 11:48am On Feb 04, 2023
سبحان الله.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Deeds Not Meant For Muslims / The Spiritual Significance Of HAJJ (pilgrimage To Mecca) / Maolid Nabiy: Haram Or Halal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.