Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! (6127 Views)

Best Travel Route From Onitsha To Calabar / Any One Used This Travel AGENCY: RICHGLOBAL? / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On A Plane En Route New York - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

Re: Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! by Gershon20: 5:42pm On May 22, 2022
Shakiratemma:

Actually ok to board is not required to fly with Emirates. Only ethiopian airlines requires ok to board. I have recently traveled this route.
My flight is from Abuja-istanbul-Panama 1ticket turkish airline, Copa airlines panama-montegobay one ticket.
Re: Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! by sliksusan: 6:26pm On May 22, 2022
Gershon20:

Please I bought a ticket turkish airline, Abuja to turkey- istanbul-panama- mobay. Just want to know if anybody don use this route. Please urgent help needed.

It's your round-trip ticket. Do you also have a visa? It is your electronic ticket paper for ticket 1
Re: Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! by Gershon20: 6:40pm On May 22, 2022
sliksusan:

It's your round-trip ticket. Do you also have a visa? It is your electronic ticket paper for ticket 1
I HAVE A VISA. I PURCHASED ROUND TRIP TICKETS
Re: Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! by sliksusan: 6:48pm On May 22, 2022
Gershon20:

I HAVE A VISA. I PURCHASED ROUND TRIP TICKETS

No problem, you can fly
Re: Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! by Gershon20: 6:52pm On May 22, 2022
sliksusan:

No problem, you can fly
Thanks for the information sir
Re: Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! by Gershon20: 4:27pm On May 23, 2022
sliksusan:

No problem, you can fly
Please sir, how does the checkins look alike
Re: Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! by Gershon20: 5:06pm On May 23, 2022
sliksusan:

No problem, you can fly
Please sir, what are the check-in procedures in NIGERIA airport if you've two tickets
Re: Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! by sliksusan: 5:43pm On May 23, 2022
Gershon20:

Please sir, what are the check-in procedures in NIGERIA airport if you've two tickets

You need to go to the airport counter and check in. you Buy the ticket like this from Lagos to Istanbul to Panama from Panama to Jamaica with Copairlines but from Lagos to Panama it has to be a Turkish Air share code with Copa Air in Panama. You must obtain your entire boarding pass at Lagos Airport to Jamaica
Re: Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! by Shakiratemma(f): 5:44pm On May 23, 2022
Gershon20:

My flight is from Abuja-istanbul-Panama 1ticket turkish airline, Copa airlines panama-montegobay one ticket.

Sir that won't work. All ur flight must be under 1 PNR or else u will not be allowed to board and u must have a return flight as well under that PNR

Re: Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! by sliksusan: 5:50pm On May 23, 2022
Shakiratemma:

Sir that won't work. All ur flight must be under 1 PNR or else u will not be allowed to board and u must have a return flight as well under that PNR

The ticket must be a code booking on PNR if you are booking a ticket for a separate airport Nigeria will not allow you to fly
Re: Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! by Gershon20: 5:52pm On May 23, 2022
Shakiratemma:

SIR. I PURCHASED TWO TICKETS TURKISH AIRLINE TAKING ME FROM ABUJA-TURKEY-PANAMA. COPA AIRLINES PANAMA-ABUJA. ROUND-TRIP.
Re: Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! by Gershon20: 5:56pm On May 23, 2022
sliksusan:

You need to go to the airport counter and check in. you Buy the ticket like this from Lagos to Istanbul to Panama from Panama to Jamaica with Copairlines but from Lagos to Panama it has to be a Turkish Air share code with Copa Air in Panama. You must obtain your entire boarding pass at Lagos Airport to Jamaica
EXACTLY WHAT I DID. ABUJA-ISTANBUL-PANAMA. ONE TICKET.COPA AIRLINES PANAMA-JAMAICA ONE TICKET BOTH ARE ROUND TRIP
Re: Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! by Gershon20: 6:00pm On May 23, 2022
sliksusan:

The ticket must be a code booking on PNR if you are booking a ticket for a separate airport Nigeria will not allow you to fly
I DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS.
PLEASE SIR CAN I MESSAGE YOU DIRECT SO I CAN SHOW YOU MY TICKETS
Re: Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! by sliksusan: 6:02pm On May 23, 2022
Gershon20:

I DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS.
PLEASE SIR CAN I MESSAGE YOU DIRECT SO I CAN SHOW YOU MY TICKETS

sure message me here gullardd@outlook.com
Re: Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! by sliksusan: 6:05pm On May 23, 2022
Gershon20:

EXACTLY WHAT I DID. ABUJA-ISTANBUL-PANAMA. ONE TICKET.COPA AIRLINES PANAMA-JAMAICA ONE TICKET BOTH ARE ROUND TRIP

You buy a separate ticket. I won't work for YOU. For Nigeria, these tickets are not taken you . All these tickets must be 1 ticket round with 1 booking code pNR
Re: Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! by Gershon20: 6:06pm On May 23, 2022
sliksusan:

You buy a separate ticket. I won't work for YOU. For Nigeria, these tickets are not taken you . All these tickets must be 1 ticket round with 1 booking code pNR
How please can you direct me
Re: Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! by Shakiratemma(f): 6:09pm On May 23, 2022
Gershon20:

SIR. I PURCHASED TWO TICKETS TURKISH AIRLINE TAKING ME FROM ABUJA-TURKEY-PANAMA. COPA AIRLINES PANAMA-ABUJA. ROUND-TRIP.

Sir, I'm trying to help here but it seems that there is a misunderstanding. Are u going to Jamaica or Panama? If Jamaica, it should look like this; ABJ>IST>PTY>MBJ and then in reverse for return. So pls enlightening me
Re: Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! by Gershon20: 6:09pm On May 23, 2022
sliksusan:

How is it possible the agent book two different tickets.
Re: Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! by Gershon20: 6:14pm On May 23, 2022
Shakiratemma:

Sir, I'm trying to help here but it seems that there is a misunderstanding. Are u going to Jamaica or Panama? If Jamaica, it should look like this; ABJ>IST>PTY>MBJ and then in reverse for return. So pls enlightening me
THAT'S WHAT I DID BUT TWO TICKETS. I PAID 800K FOR TURKISH AIRLINE, THEN $645 FOR COPA AIRLINES. BUT IT'S TWO DIFFERENT TICKETS. PLEASE SIR IT'S POSSIBLE I CHAT WITH YOU DIRECT BECAUSE I CONFUSED NOW.
Re: Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! by sliksusan: 6:14pm On May 23, 2022
Gershon20:

How please can you direct me

Go back to your travel agent to book the full ticket for you, like this Lagos to Istanbul to Panama to Jamaica departure
return Jamaica to panama to istanbul to lagos
all must be 1 electronic ticket with a PNR code
Re: Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! by Shakiratemma(f): 6:15pm On May 23, 2022
Gershon20:

THAT'S WHAT I DID BUT TWO TICKETS. I PAID 800K FOR TURKISH AIRLINE, THEN $645 FOR COPA AIRLINES. BUT IT'S TWO DIFFERENT TICKETS. PLEASE SIR IT'S POSSIBLE I CHAT WITH YOU DIRECT BECAUSE I CONFUSED NOW.

Pls send me an email. U can't fly with that ticket sir.. it is under to separate PNR so naija airport no go allow u fliy
Re: Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! by Gershon20: 6:18pm On May 23, 2022
Shakiratemma:

Pls send me an email. U can't fly with that ticket sir.. it is under to separate PNR so naija airport no go allow u fliy
Send me your email please
Re: Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! by sliksusan: 6:20pm On May 23, 2022
Gershon20:

How is it possible the agent book two different tickets.

A separate ticket will not work for you as you need a full ticket to your destination due to Nigerian passport
Re: Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! by Shakiratemma(f): 6:24pm On May 23, 2022
Gershon20:

Send me your email please

I sent it tru nairaland. Response to it
Re: Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! by Gershon20: 5:38am On May 25, 2022
sliksusan:

A separate ticket will not work for you as you need a full ticket to your destination due to Nigerian passport
Do any one how I can get PANAMA visa
Re: Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! by sliksusan: 7:17am On May 25, 2022
Gershon20:

Do any one how I can get PANAMA visa

Panama Visa will be difficult to get as all the documents you need to submit to Panama Embassy need to be translated into Spanish language and also there is no Panama Embassy in Nigeria only if you are going to South Africa, Egypt or Morocco can go where you can reach the embassy
Re: Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! by allentee1(m): 4:23pm On Jun 13, 2022
Hello everyone,

Different from educating Nigerian on how to book ticket to Jamaica without issues. i will also advice my dear brothers and sisters in Jamaica to also educate Nigerian about Jamaica live style, residency and living standard

This will help a lot of Nigerians willing to relocate legally make an informed decision, most Nigerians are tired of refusal and deportation from the western countries and are looking up to the Caribbean's (CARICOM, Mercosur)

However, i must say a big thank you to everyone on this platform putting out information for their fellow Nigerians

Re: Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! by HOKIM(m): 1:56pm On Jun 16, 2022
allentee1:
Hello everyone,

Different from educating Nigerian on how to book ticket to Jamaica without issues. i will also advice my dear brothers and sisters in Jamaica to also educate Nigerian about Jamaica live style, residency and living standard

This will help a lot of Nigerians willing to relocate legally make an informed decision, most Nigerians are tired of refusal and deportation from the western countries and are looking up to the Caribbean's (CARICOM, Mercosur)

However, i must say a big thank you to everyone on this platform putting out information for their fellow Nigerians

Jamaica ke?? I live in one of the CARICOM countries, the Best Actually (Barbados)... we are like the "America" of the Caribbean... Omo, except you are a professional or very vast in doing business, nothing like hustle here oo...
Cost of living is off the roof, for you to settle might take awhile.. the folks I feel sorry for are the ones going to Dominican republic.... smh.. dem go suffer tire... But it's not impossible, you go still find one or two things to do here... u go sha get by somehow... Anywer here better pass Nigeria...

Re: Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! by Yeyeboi05(m): 11:30pm On Jun 16, 2022
HOKIM:

Jamaica ke?? I live in one of the CARICOM countries, the Best Actually (Barbados)... we are like the "America" of the Caribbean... Omo, except you are a professional or very vast in doing business, nothing like hustle here oo...
Cost of living is off the roof, for you to settle might take awhile.. the folks I feel sorry for are the ones going to Dominican republic.... smh.. dem go suffer tire... But it's not impossible, you go still find one or two things to do here... u go sha get by somehow... Anywer here better pass Nigeria...
How about the PR issue in Barbados,would you get noticed by the immigration officers if you’re not a citizen? And how long does it take to become a citizen of Barbados? From there,over time can one transit to the USA??
Re: Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! by HOKIM(m): 12:57am On Jun 17, 2022
Yeyeboi05:
How about the PR issue in Barbados,would you get noticed by the immigration officers if you’re not a citizen? And how long does it take to become a citizen of Barbados? From there,over time can one transit to the USA??
First of all. I wouldn't advice you to come live in Barbados without PR?? That is one of the roughest play one can play with you , except you are a Caricom citizen, married to a Bajan or have a Barbados PR, dont think about staying here illegally, why?? THE CARIBBEAN countries are islands, less population unlike many part of the world e.g Barbados has a population of about 280k , which is way smaller than my local govt in alimosho, the implication is as an immigrant you will stand out, police dont go about arresting illegals etc except you break the law or your motive is clear before immigration checks you in at the airport.
Barbados depend heavily on Importation , so unlike the big guns , there are very industries in Barbados, you can literally count them with you hands, since Barbados is import dependent, she relies heavily on tourism and little little agriculture, so that is enough to finance her economy and employ her citizens, non professional foreigners will have it tough, much more one without a PR.
How do you intend to transit to USA from Barbados without a US visa, Barbados doesn't share land border with the United states, they are separated by the Caribbean sea,which is a very large body of water, more. Barbados is located at the far eastern part of the Caribbean, so it's highly impossible to get the America without having a visa .
Barbados is expensive e.g average cost of housing (a room ) in Barbados is between $700BDS - $1200BDS (Depending on the location) with is around $350USD-$600USD , Transportation in Barbados is designed to suck your money off .. food?? Make I nor near there... why?? Cos it is designed for tourism and tourists...
If you fit do German-German, u go fit still survive, somehow but you will subject yourself to tough work and will be used..lol.
Getting Barbados citizenship for "Normal " folks should take 3-5years of stay in Barbados (and clearly you have to be legal)..
Ire oo!!

Re: Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! by Yeyeboi05(m): 10:01am On Jun 17, 2022
HOKIM:

First of all. I wouldn't advice you to come live in Barbados without PR?? That is one of the roughest play one can play with you , except you are a Caricom citizen, married to a Bajan or have a Barbados PR, dont think about staying here illegally, why?? THE CARIBBEAN countries are islands, less population unlike many part of the world e.g Barbados has a population of about 280k , which is way smaller than my local govt in alimosho, the implication is as an immigrant you will stand out, police dont go about arresting illegals etc except you break the law or your motive is clear before immigration checks you in at the airport.
Barbados depend heavily on Importation , so unlike the big guns , there are very industries in Barbados, you can literally count them with you hands, since Barbados is import dependent, she relies heavily on tourism and little little agriculture, so that is enough to finance her economy and employ her citizens, non professional foreigners will have it tough, much more one without a PR.
How do you intend to transit to USA from Barbados without a US visa, Barbados doesn't share land border with the United states, they are separated by the Caribbean sea,which is a very large body of water, more. Barbados is located at the far eastern part of the Caribbean, so it's highly impossible to get the America without having a visa .
Barbados is expensive e.g average cost of housing (a room ) in Barbados is between $700BDS - $1200BDS (Depending on the location) with is around $350USD-$600USD , Transportation in Barbados is designed to suck your money off .. food?? Make I nor near there... why?? Cos it is designed for tourism and tourists...
If you fit do German-German, u go fit still survive, somehow but you will subject yourself to tough work and will be used..lol.
Getting Barbados citizenship for "Normal " folks should take 3-5years of stay in Barbados (and clearly you have to be legal)..
Ire oo!!
Understood! Thanks a lot…
Re: Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! by HOKIM(m): 10:10am On Jun 17, 2022
Yeyeboi05:
Understood! Thanks a lot…

Instead of the Caribbean islands, look into South America, avoid Brazil (it just go difficult to get their visa oo), Venezuela (bad economic), chile(if you no too get cash, avoid)... do your research on the Rest... work your way from there...
Ire oo

So I Am Living As An Illegal Immigrant In Nigeria. My Visa Has Expired / Anyone In Toronto For Hangout (canada) / Abuja-Kaduna Rail Line To Open This Month