Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! (6108 Views)

Best Travel Route From Onitsha To Calabar / Any One Used This Travel AGENCY: RICHGLOBAL? / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On A Plane En Route New York - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! by Gershon20: 5:17pm On Jun 23, 2022
Shakiratemma:

Pls send me an email. U can't fly with that ticket sir.. it is under to separate PNR so naija airport no go allow u fliy
. Please do you know agent who can scheduled a flight for me nigeria to jamaica

1 Like

Re: Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! by Gershon20: 5:22pm On Jun 23, 2022
sliksusan:

Panama Visa will be difficult to get as all the documents you need to submit to Panama Embassy need to be translated into Spanish language and also there is no Panama Embassy in Nigeria only if you are going to South Africa, Egypt or Morocco can go where you can reach the embassy
please do you know any one who can schedule a flight from Nigeria to jamaica
Re: Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! by Shakiratemma(f): 2:05am On Jun 25, 2022
Gershon20:
. Please do you know agent who can scheduled a flight for me nigeria to jamaica
Yes. U can mail me.

1 Like

Re: Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! by Gershon20: 5:33am On Jun 26, 2022
Shakiratemma:

Yes. U can mail me.
check
Re: Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! by Vickkk(m): 7:18pm On Sep 15, 2022
Gershon20:

Please I bought a ticket turkish airline, Abuja to turkey- istanbul-panama- mobay. Just want to know if anybody don use this route. Please urgent help needed.

Boss, I want to travel to Montego Bay soon. Pls did you try this route. Which route did you pass to get there and which travel agency did you use? Thanks
Re: Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! by Vickkk(m): 7:26pm On Sep 15, 2022
Gershon20:
please do you know any one who can schedule a flight from Nigeria to jamaica

Did you travel already?
What route did you take?
Re: Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! by Vickkk(m): 7:27pm On Sep 15, 2022
Shakiratemma:

Yes. U can mail me.

Pls share information with us on how to travel to Jamaica ��
Re: Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! by Vickkk(m): 8:54pm On Sep 15, 2022
sliksusan:

when you are travel and you have different ticket on different airline you need to take small luggage which you can take enter flight not for check in because if you check in your luggage will lost
about Bogota please did not transit Bogota airport that airport use to deported west Africa passenger on transit and also Nigeria passport is not strong passport very weak passport it is hard to transit in Bogota airport try as much possible find airline for panama city to Jamaica by copa airline it is much
better if you try to transit in Bogota airport you will have big problem to fly to Jamaica l just warning you l have transit all those country before l see how them treat west Africa passenger bad

Hello sir.

Is it possible to have all of this route in one PNR

LAG>>IST>>PTY>>MBJ
Re: Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! by Shakiratemma(f): 12:27am On Sep 16, 2022
Vickkk:

Pls share information with us on how to travel to Jamaica ��

U can send me an email
Re: Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! by sliksusan: 7:44am On Sep 16, 2022
Vickkk:

Hello sir.

Is it possible to have all of this route in one PNR

LAG>>IST>>PTY>>MBJ

yes
Re: Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! by Vickkk(m): 10:35pm On Sep 17, 2022
sliksusan:

yes

Pls
Drop your email
Re: Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! by lilyflow: 11:50pm On Oct 20, 2022
HOKIM:

First of all. I wouldn't advice you to come live in Barbados without PR?? That is one of the roughest play one can play with you , except you are a Caricom citizen, married to a Bajan or have a Barbados PR, dont think about staying here illegally, why?? THE CARIBBEAN countries are islands, less population unlike many part of the world e.g Barbados has a population of about 280k , which is way smaller than my local govt in alimosho, the implication is as an immigrant you will stand out, police dont go about arresting illegals etc except you break the law or your motive is clear before immigration checks you in at the airport.
Barbados depend heavily on Importation , so unlike the big guns , there are very industries in Barbados, you can literally count them with you hands, since Barbados is import dependent, she relies heavily on tourism and little little agriculture, so that is enough to finance her economy and employ her citizens, non professional foreigners will have it tough, much more one without a PR.
How do you intend to transit to USA from Barbados without a US visa, Barbados doesn't share land border with the United states, they are separated by the Caribbean sea,which is a very large body of water, more. Barbados is located at the far eastern part of the Caribbean, so it's highly impossible to get the America without having a visa .
Barbados is expensive e.g average cost of housing (a room ) in Barbados is between $700BDS - $1200BDS (Depending on the location) with is around $350USD-$600USD , Transportation in Barbados is designed to suck your money off .. food?? Make I nor near there... why?? Cos it is designed for tourism and tourists...
If you fit do German-German, u go fit still survive, somehow but you will subject yourself to tough work and will be used..lol.
Getting Barbados citizenship for "Normal " folks should take 3-5years of stay in Barbados (and clearly you have to be legal)..
Ire oo!!

Can i get PR in Barbados if I give birth ther
Re: Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! by HOKIM(m): 11:38am On Oct 26, 2022
lilyflow:

Can i get PR in Barbados if I give birth ther

Nope... only your child will get citizenship.... you wouldn't get as much as a work permit... sad but it is what it is
Re: Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! by alijesus(m): 11:21am On Dec 21, 2022
My brother have you seen one am stock
Re: Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! by chichidy: 1:47am On Feb 08, 2023
[quote author=Shakiratemma post=114131127]
Yes. U can mail me. Trying to reach you bro, i need agent to help book ticket on Jamaica Visa and transit thru GRU?
Re: Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! by Sibaa(m): 7:45am On Feb 08, 2023
sliksusan:

when you are travel and you have different ticket on different airline you need to take small luggage which you can take enter flight not for check in because if you check in your luggage will lost
about Bogota please did not transit Bogota airport that airport use to deported west Africa passenger on transit and also Nigeria passport is not strong passport very weak passport it is hard to transit in Bogota airport try as much possible find airline for panama city to Jamaica by copa airline it is much better if you try to transit in Bogota airport you will have big problem to fly to Jamaica l just warning you l have transit all those country before l see how them treat west Africa passenger bad

Hi bro.

I am going to Grenada as a Nigerian, I only saw from itinerary I needed a US orUK visa to land in Grenada. Route is ...LOS> > QTA>> NYC>> Miami>> Bishop Maurice, Grenada. Any advice for me
Re: Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! by Sibaa(m): 7:56am On Feb 08, 2023
[quote author=sliksusan post=108218027][/quote]

Please bro, I'm going to Caribbean Islands, with the above route you just explained above, what visa do I need to have to avoid embarrassment sir
Re: Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! by nirwaarun: 8:43am On Feb 08, 2023
By choosing a luxury taxi in Vienna, can make your journey experience safe and smooth. Benefits of booking a luxury taxi

Arrive at your destination earlier
Travel in style
Comfortable and high-quality ride
A variety of vehicles are available to choose from

The Luxury Line provides premium and highest quality Luxury Taxi in Vienna. They also keep their service at very economical prices. For advance booking visit our official website.
Re: Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! by Shakiratemma(f): 9:15am On Feb 08, 2023
Sibaa:

Hi bro.

I am going to Grenada as a Nigerian, I only saw from itinerary I needed a US orUK visa to land in Grenada. Route is ...LOS> > QTA>> NYC>> Miami>> Bishop Maurice, Grenada. Any advice for me

If u mean this route, u would need US transit visa to pass through NYC and Miami oo. I hope u are willing to wait 1 yr for the visa.
Re: Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! by PortHardcore: 6:08pm On Feb 11, 2023
Sibaa:

Please bro, I'm going to Caribbean Islands, with the above route you just explained above, what visa do I need to have to avoid embarrassment sir
Sibaa
Shakiratemma
Guys Look Up Antigua Airways,They fly from Lagos directly to the Caribbean,No transit Visa.
Re: Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! by Dynette(f): 1:08pm On Jun 27, 2023
Shakiratemma:

Yes. U can mail me.
. Your email pls
Re: Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! by Dynette(f): 1:13pm On Jun 27, 2023
Gershon20:

I HAVE A VISA. I PURCHASED ROUND TRIP TICKETS

Am having trouble finding and booking a flight to Jamaica..please someone should help..am almost giving up pls
Re: Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! by Shakiratemma(f): 5:45am On Jul 03, 2023
Dynette:
. Your email pls

Just swnd me an email through nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

London Vs Dublin / Sokoto To Lagos By Air / That Tollgate At MM Local Airport Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.