Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,323 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) (54596 Views)

Photo Of Susan Oleghe, The Lady Electrocuted At Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja / Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by ednut1(m): 8:48pm On Nov 26, 2021
Till date i will never understand why people get drunk to stupor. Just see that stupid man wasted kai

3 Likes

Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 26, 2021
unanonso:

Hebrews 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

The real you is the one inside and he is immortal.
You wrote this for me to read because GOD wrote such himself abiii?
It was Humans like you who sat down and wrote this for people like you to study.

I wish GOD will open your eyes to see and appreciate how he designed this world to work.
A WHITE MAN left the West and came down heavily on you, making you believe his religion is superior to yours. His God always wears white.
He forgot to inform you that God is not a Christian neither is he a MUSLIM.
GOD is supreme.
Every Religion was a mere creation of mankind to reverence God.
Your Family can create one.

Always put ur brain into Good use, else one small boy who calls himself prophet will end up using it.
So wake up and Think.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by superintendents(m): 9:35pm On Nov 26, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

It was Humans like you sat down and wrote this for people like you to study.

I wish GOD will open your eyes to see and appreciate how he designed this world to work.
A WHITE MAN left the West and came down heavily on you, making you believe his religion is superior to yours. His God always wears white.
GOD is supreme.

Always put ur brain into Good use, else one small boy who calls himself prophet will end up using it.
So wake up and Think.

you are too funny and kind boss.

grin
I remain loyal

1 Like

Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by franklingud(m): 10:28pm On Nov 26, 2021
Na so person take die like Mumu

Wasted years!

1 Like

Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by Minjim: 10:35pm On Nov 26, 2021
Officialgarri:
Are we sure this is the incident?

It's an accident It seems the lady came in contact with a live wire in that direction she ran to or she tripped over and lost consciousness.
A club where people get drunk often should have safety measures for such emergency

1 Like

Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 27, 2021
If it was electrocution that guy in white would get the "shock of his life" too literally. They were all so drunk the guy in blue couldn't even walk on his own.

5 Likes

Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by cybriz82(m): 9:57am On Nov 27, 2021
Even those wey dey stagger before see how them compose themselves n walk back to d hotel as gbege dn happen...well to me she look like she was just having fun n laughing at d drunk guy..

4 Likes

Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by unanonso(m): 3:11pm On Nov 27, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

It was Humans like you who sat down and wrote this for people like you to study.

GOD is supreme.

So wake up and Think.

2 Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

2 Peter 1:21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by meobizy(f): 8:31am On Nov 28, 2021
At least she had a good time.
Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by Akerele44(m): 8:32am On Nov 28, 2021
revived:
Omooooooooo E be things oooo

Nah why nah only inside my house I dae always high
She club go heaven
Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by Imustnottalk: 8:33am On Nov 28, 2021
Officialgarri:
the video you watch nah film trick

2 Likes

Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by BABANGBALI: 8:36am On Nov 28, 2021
Sammydanny:
cc Seun, Lalasticlala
boat of them no dey go club o, it’s only mynd44 that goes to club every weekend to gbadun herself
Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by BABANGBALI: 8:37am On Nov 28, 2021
meobizy:
At least she had a good time.
Na who ask you?
Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 28, 2021
Response to emergency in Nigeria is poor. Just pray you dont have emergency issue in 9ja.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 28, 2021
Still did not clear the cause of death. She tripped and fell so tf what? Was she intoxicated? OD on some illegal shiit? Or did she just crack her skull from the fall? I no understand undecided
Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by Legend44(m): 8:40am On Nov 28, 2021
That guy staggering na Oloba grin baba don ba
Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by baby124: 8:41am On Nov 28, 2021
She was obviously drunk. She could not handle her alcohol. Always know your limit and don’t do more than yourself. Especially if you are a hyper drunk.
Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by chatinent: 8:42am On Nov 28, 2021
I don't believe the fall led to her death.

I don't believe the video in toto.

Reasons best known to me. Thanks.

Other questions: where is her activity video inside the club?

Nigeria is zero in forensics...so if it was staged or doctored, it is done for life.
Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 28, 2021
Officialgarri:
u no get two legs ?
Use am waka go there go do the investigation angry

3 Likes

Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by alizma: 8:42am On Nov 28, 2021
alpharoyalty:
Still don't understand why the guy collapse.
Is it shock, drink, tripped or sheer excitement.

May the girl's soul rip.
Please don't let us be judgemental.
Death comes anytime.
But let us please be wary that life is short.
The guy in blue was drunk, he even cause the girl's death because from the video, the girl made attempt to ran from him when he wanted to touch or place his hand around her neck. The guy in white was the one supporting/carrying the one in blue before they got to that spot.

1 Like

Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by Mrxawe: 8:43am On Nov 28, 2021
See as this two idiots just siddon dey look all through like say nothing concern them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by SALIMAN(m): 8:44am On Nov 28, 2021
And na one guy post the news for here hoping o to top be in admin front page ,clubber die in club.

Hustler died in huslte and bustle
Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by sisisioge: 8:44am On Nov 28, 2021
It is well....what a terrible way to go. May God rest her well.

Please o....those that now this Obi Cubana should tell him to consider investing in a refinery like Dangote is doing instead of throwing the money at people.
Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by CUMIN: 8:45am On Nov 28, 2021
Na renewal Dem use am for...cubana just celebrate his renewal with a Maybach Benz

1 Like

Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by Chummynoni(m): 8:46am On Nov 28, 2021
It was the drunkenness of that idiot in blue that killed her, tho I wouldnt neglect the fact that she herself was drunk.

3 Likes

Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by FlipModeSquade(m): 8:47am On Nov 28, 2021
Officialgarri:
Shut up angry

1 Like

Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by Xkalaban(m): 8:48am On Nov 28, 2021
RIP to her soul. Its obvious that other guy that collapsed was wasted from alcohol. Life is just too unpredictable man undecided
Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by SilvanusII(m): 8:49am On Nov 28, 2021
Shayo na bastard
Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by FlipModeSquade(m): 8:50am On Nov 28, 2021
Spy360:
She became suddenly dazed, and staggered until she collapsed on the floor.

Poison? undecided
Look well..

She was running from the drunk guy on blue..

Who stumbled towards her..

Abi na another video you watched? shocked
Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by FBIBOT(m): 8:52am On Nov 28, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is why it is pertinent that everyone learns how to administer first aid treatments.
See how the mumu on white wasted such a precious opportunity and kicked that girl to death instead of saving her life.

If I was there, God knows I'd have taken her bra off to be able to compress her chest without any inhibitors.

Then I'd bend down and give her the best mouth-to-mouth that money can buy.

Just feeling the luscious lips of a raving lunatic mouthing over hers is enough to send electric spikes back to any feeble heart.

Besides, I read somewhere that orgasms are good for the heart but I am not thinking what you are thinking because I am only responsible for my own inordinate lust.

Ọdẹ grin kúkú UnCloth her there and do the do to save her life nah
Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by FlipModeSquade(m): 8:52am On Nov 28, 2021
CUMIN:
Na renewal Dem use am for...cubana just celebrate his renewal with a Maybach Benz
Na Cubana say make she and her companion drink to stupor?

You got to start taking responsibility for your actions..

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Has 4 Billionaires, 360 Multimillionaires, 6,800 Millionaires. / This Is The Number One Reason You Are Still Broke / Newly Updated Price List Of DSTV And GOTV Packages And Available Channels.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.