Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,583 members, 7,820,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) (54655 Views)

Photo Of Susan Oleghe, The Lady Electrocuted At Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja / Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by Oblongata: 8:54am On Nov 28, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is why it is pertinent that everyone learns how to administer first aid treatments.
See how the mumu on white wasted such a precious opportunity and kicked that girl to death instead of saving her life.

If I was there, God knows I'd have taken her bra off to be able to compress her chest without any inhibitors.

Then I'd bend down and give her the best mouth-to-mouth that money can buy.

Just feeling the luscious lips of a raving lunatic mouthing over hers is enough to send electric spikes back to any feeble heart.

Besides, I read somewhere that orgasms are good for the heart but I am not thinking what you are thinking because I am only responsible for my own inordinate lust.
This guy you dey mad gaan grin grin

1 Like

Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by InvertedHammer: 8:54am On Nov 28, 2021
/
Any underlying medical conditions?

Because someone looks healthy doesn't mean s/he is healthy.

When was the last time anyone did a comprehensive medical checkup?

/
Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by FlipModeSquade(m): 8:54am On Nov 28, 2021
ednut1:
Till date i will never understand why people get drunk to stupor. Just see that stupid man wasted kai
And that guy's actions lead to her death..

If the mumu didn't stumble towards her..

She wouldn't have ran and fallen..
Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by Emergingnation(m): 8:55am On Nov 28, 2021
Righteousness2:

If you Close your Eyes in Death without JESUS Christ, you will understand the Vanity of this Life!
You will remember "Righteousness" and all the Preachings/ warnings. Unfortunately it will be too late!
you are 100%✓ right
Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by graciousolo(m): 8:58am On Nov 28, 2021
Righteousness2:
Terrible !
Just like play play!In a split of a second, she is gone.
You see this life, you don't have the power to keep it.
This is why we Need not to live life just anyhow as if we own it
Live this life in the Conciousness of your Eternity. Because there is no Repentance in the Grave.

This is why you have to live life to its fullest. Even god can't guarantee you life and the afterlife is a fools hope.

1 Like

Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by chriskosherbal(m): 8:58am On Nov 28, 2021
unanonso:

2 Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

2 Peter 1:21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

leave him bro ...he will not understand now, the god of this world (Satan) has blinded his mind less the light of the glorious gospel should shine on them..

I have seen his type before if they don't realize ontime. ..it's regret..

Weather we like it or not the WORD OF GOD is truth .and the truth is the truth ...it cant be developed,updated, it cant go outdated,...and you can do nothing against it ..TRUTH IS FAR GREATER THAN FACTS .

lord have mercy on us even when death comes it will meet us in a heavenly attainable position.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by Emergingnation(m): 8:58am On Nov 28, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

When I close my eyes I will remember nothing.
I remember nothing because;
DEATH is simply a state of complete and permanent loss of consciousness with cessation of heartbeat with subsequent enzymatic actions and putrification leading to global tissue necrosis.
Keep decieving yourself, it will shocked you at the very last hour

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by hedonido: 8:58am On Nov 28, 2021
Nightlife is not for mugus. Stay at home and watch Telemundo or whatever until sleep comes, and then sleep like the 'Responsible' citizen that you are.

Leave all these night waka and heavy drinking for irresponsible veterans like us wey no get gauge but wey sabi as e dey go.

I must club I must club, see how these big fools (especially the guy in blue) went to disgrace themselves and ended up with tragedy.

2 Likes

Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by Pinkzebra: 8:58am On Nov 28, 2021
Nothing wrong in clubbing and.having fun , but walk out if there stable . If they were all stable , especially the one in blue , the lady wouldn't have ran off to get death .
Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by dohyn(m): 8:58am On Nov 28, 2021
Thank God for CCTV... I thought the family said she was electrocuted? This is very obviously cardiac related. Only an autopsy will give them the answer to her cause of death..but this is Nigeria.. It just occurred to me that these drunk individuals will get behind the car and drive home daily. And we wonder how accidents occur.

6 Likes

Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by sigiyaya112: 8:58am On Nov 28, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Please stop using DEATH to threaten people.
By the year 2080, almost everyone typing on this platform would have kissed the world Goodbye.
We would have been committed to the mother earth. That we are sure!
You, always rushing to speak have no single idea of where you will be going next except d grave.
At least, you are sure of the GRAVE!
Finally, get a JOB and get yourself engaged meaningfully.
The reason most Christians are lazy today is because people like you have sown seed of "VANITY upon VANITY" into them.
They now see all their efforts as VANITY..
Meanwhile, other white Christian nations are prosperous.

You expect GOD to relocate Lazy Christians to a well organized heaven right?
IF you can't fix your little country, how would you maintain & manage heaven?
Better Wake up.!
Wish I can meet u and talk sense into you!

Thank you for sparing some of you precious time to educate that annoying Idiot, though, unfortunately i really doubt if he will ever learn again in this life. I really feel sorry for people around him especially his children cry cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by FlipModeSquade(m): 8:59am On Nov 28, 2021
unanonso:

2 Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

2 Peter 1:21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

He just pointed out that whatever you were quoting was written by men..

And you had to quote two more passages written by men..

Lol.. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by Dproperties: 8:59am On Nov 28, 2021
I was expecting electronic shock like lightning but nothing like that, fault news then
Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:02am On Nov 28, 2021
I thank God for making it possible for me to stay completely away from alcohol and drugs
Na only women be my problem

1 Like

Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by TheOldGods: 9:03am On Nov 28, 2021
Emergingnation:
Keep decieving yourself, it will shocked you at the very last hour

See, it doesn't work on us anymore, using the scare tactics, keep decieving yourself, you have not even died, why don't you die, then come back and tell us what you see?

4 Likes

Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by TheOldGods: 9:06am On Nov 28, 2021
chriskosherbal:
leave him bro ...he will not understand now, the god of this world (Satan) has blinded his mind less the light of the glorious gospel should shine on them..

Weather we like it or not the WORD OF GOD is truth .and the truth is the truth ...it cant be developed,updated, it cant go outdated,...and you can do nothing against it ..TRUTH IS FAR GREATER THAN FACTS .

lord have mercy on us even when death comes it will meet us in a heavenly attainable position.

Have you met satatn one on one? Or because you heard a name Satan in the Bible, then you started hallucinating. Let me educate you from your same Bible written by confused humans. The Satan was an angel from your Bible, who grew warriors to overthrown A god, which is an angel too with warriors, but unfortunately, he won the other angel, so what makes the looser angel a bad person? The looser angel simply wanted to take the thrown just like army do there coup. One person must surely win.

To think there can be a war in heaven, means that either ones leadership was bad..

Your Bible is flawed. Get a life

5 Likes

Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by leeikem(m): 9:07am On Nov 28, 2021
Officialgarri:
Are we sure this is the incident?

Get sense nau.. ahan
Don't you see people were there when it happened
If its a lie, won't someone come out and talk.

So there are more people who have blockheads?

If you check now, you are a yoruba demon..
You drink to much garri. Na garri full your brain
Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by Emergingnation(m): 9:09am On Nov 28, 2021
TheOldGods:

See, it doesn't work on us anymore, using the scare tactics, keep decieving yourself, you have not even died, why don't you die, then come back and tell us what you see?

Nothing like using scaring approach.... It is just the truth

Heaven and hell is real.

We should amend our ways, we are all sinners..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by Originalsly: 9:09am On Nov 28, 2021
Hmmmm.... how did this come to be she was electrocuted in the club? Looked like she tripped on her high heels.... and hit her head on the curb.
Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by Buliwyf: 9:09am On Nov 28, 2021
chriskosherbal:

Stories. You are talking as if you have died before and know for sure what is in the afterlife. You religious people are funny. cheesy
Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by Daniluv1(m): 9:09am On Nov 28, 2021
Village people don kill this one since na
I was even thinking it would be the drunk girl on blue top while watching it

Na person wey dey sound na come die
Just like that

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by Daniluv1(m): 9:10am On Nov 28, 2021
Officialgarri:
Are we sure this is the incident?

I swear e surprise me ooh
Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by Gucciboss: 9:11am On Nov 28, 2021
There should be a limit on alcohol consumption.
Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by geunik(m): 9:13am On Nov 28, 2021
Sammydanny:
This is the video that has emerged online purportedly capturing the incident leading to the collapse of a female clubber at Abuja Club, Hustle & Bustle.

The incident, which led to the death of the lady, has been generating controversy.

Recall that following the incident, the club shut down its operation in order to join the family to mourn the deceased.

It had initially been circulated in the media that the lady was electrocuted.

But a trending video has now revealed what happened to the clubber on the said day.

Watch the video below:

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gIUA9CmICc[/flash]

The statement from the club reads:

Dear All,

We wish to thank our esteemed patrons and customers for their love and support these last couple of days. Indeed, the loss of a customer is a blow that hit us harder than we could have imagined, particularly because of the unexpected nature of her demise.

We want to extend our heartfelt sympathy once more to the family of the deceased; we pray that the almighty God will continue to grant them the fortitude to bear this painful loss.

Despite the myriad of question and assumptions out in the public, we had earnestly refrained from making any statement until this moment for two reasons; mainly because we had to join the family and friends to mourn a beautiful life that was taken too soon, and to enable the police to extensively conduct and carry out their investigations.

It therefore behooves on us at this moment to inform the generally public of these series of facts;

1. On the 14th of November 2021, a dear customer whilst leaving our premises, tripped and fell and this led to her painful and untimely death.

2. Owing to this tragedy, our management reached a decision to shut down our business so as to adequately mourn the deceased, and also allow the police unfettered access to conduct their investigations.

3. On that fateful morning, the deceased after leaving the club, was happily playing around with her friends, when she made a slight run, tripped and fell down a few meters to the car park and became unconscious. Sadly, she passed on, on their way to the hospital.

4. The Nigerian Police Force have extensively carried out their investigations and thoroughly reviewed our wide and lengthy CCTV footages and we await the report of this investigation.

We assure the public that we have employed several health and safety standards and we will continue to place safety over profit. We have also used this bitter lesson to upgrade our already decent safety procedures and we would do our utmost best to continue to serve as a leader in this sector.

May God bless the soul of the departed.

Thank you.
Management.

See previous threads

https://www.nairaland.com/6852541/metal-electrocutes-lady-obi-cubanas

https://www.nairaland.com/6853629/photo-susan-oleghe-lady-electrocuted
More clarification is needed. The lady fell. Almost immediately, the guy behind her also fell. He was help up by a passerby.
Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 28, 2021
My thoughts and prayers are with her family. Ladies I don’t club anymore but if you will be take off your shoes when you step out please. Most of these car parks may not be as smooth as your compound. Investigators zoom in if she was pushed because she did jolt forward but it could be consistent with unable to get her balance. Was she tazered because how did she get electricuted
Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by Prenonjebose: 9:16am On Nov 28, 2021
Many walked by unperturbed, having no premonition that the lady lying sprawled on the ground would be long gone before they finish their groove for the night. So unfortunate.
Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by tonyashburton: 9:17am On Nov 28, 2021
Is everything well at home?I mean in your brain?
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is why it is pertinent that everyone learns how to administer first aid treatments.
See how the mumu on white wasted such a precious opportunity and kicked that girl to death instead of saving her life.

If I was there, God knows I'd have taken her bra off to be able to compress her chest without any inhibitors.

Then I'd bend down and give her the best mouth-to-mouth that money can buy.

Just feeling the luscious lips of a raving lunatic mouthing over hers is enough to send electric spikes back to any feeble heart.

Besides, I read somewhere that orgasms are good for the heart but I am not thinking what you are thinking because I am only responsible for my own inordinate lust.
Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by November24(f): 9:19am On Nov 28, 2021
Righteousness2:
Terrible !
Just like play play!In a split of a second, she is gone.
You see this life, you don't have the power to keep it.
This is why we Need not to live life just anyhow as if we own it
Live this life in the Conciousness of your Eternity. Because there is no Repentance in the Grave.

I really want to follow u.
How do u keep enternity conscious

1 Like

Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by TenQ: 9:19am On Nov 28, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Please stop using DEATH to threaten people.
By the year 2080, almost everyone typing on this platform would have kissed the world Goodbye.
We would have been committed to the mother earth. That we are sure!
You, always rushing to speak have no single idea of where you will be going next except d grave.
At least, you are sure of the GRAVE!
Finally, get a JOB and get yourself engaged meaningfully.
The reason most Christians are lazy today is because people like you have sown seed of "VANITY upon VANITY" into them.
They now see all their efforts as VANITY..
Meanwhile, other white Christian nations are prosperous.

You expect GOD to relocate Lazy Christians to a well organized heaven right?
IF you can't fix your little country, how would you maintain & manage heaven?
Better Wake up.!
Wish I can meet u and talk sense into you!

Death shouldn't scare anyone. A reminder should actually propel you to work harder, faster and with a purpose.

It's even better to be at a funeral than at a party says my Lord and Christ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by ictplotter(m): 9:21am On Nov 28, 2021
Righteousness2:

If you Close your Eyes in Death without JESUS Christ, you will understand the Vanity of this Life!
You will remember "Righteousness" and all the Preachings/ warnings. Unfortunately it will be too late!
Whoever believes and share the supremacy of God Almighty with his creator jesus christ, the son of Mary. Die the worst death. He will eternally perish in hell.
Because Jesus himself tasted death. How a man with a common sense still equate mortal jesus to immortal God still amaze me.
Life without God is vanity, not life without jesus christ. Because jesus himself lives to worship and serve God in his entire life.
Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 28, 2021
unanonso:

Hebrews 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

The real you is the one inside and he is immortal.
You are quoting the bible to teach someone who doesn't believe in the bible?

1 Like

Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by femi4: 9:23am On Nov 28, 2021
Spy360:
She became suddenly dazed, and staggered until she collapsed on the floor.

Poison? undecided
Exactly, she was poisoned

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Is The Number One Reason You Are Still Broke / Newly Updated Price List Of DSTV And GOTV Packages And Available Channels. / My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.