Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Have You Slept With An Asian Lady Before - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Slept With An Asian Lady Before (4919 Views)

Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? / When Angel Gabriel Asked You To Take A Picture With All The Men You Slept With / Is It Compulsory To Propose Or Engage A Lady Before Marrying Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Have You Slept With An Asian Lady Before by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 27, 2021
YoungRay007:
I remember when I visited Thailand last year, I noticed that Asian ladies were very beautiful and sexy. I slept with Indian, Chinese and Thai ladies. But it was the Japanese ladies that burst my head. Those ladies have a very tight pussy and standing brest, they cry out loud when I am banging them and this intensify the pleasure. Share your experience

I been enter Japan go kpansh shinsuka for Osaka, then matter come cast as shinsuka no wan leave my sweet banana, I come run go Tokyo go meat kiriko, kiriko handle my Koko like okoto. Las las I run leave her go Kyoto make she no bend my kondo

Rhymes finish me here grin

2 Likes

Re: Have You Slept With An Asian Lady Before by SavageResponse(m): 5:17am On Nov 28, 2021
KosiGee:

You were in Thailand !!! and you slept with a Thai lady??

Are you sure it was a woman you slept with??

Lots of ladyboys there mate….and their whatchamacallit are not factory fitted or follow come. Shine ya eyes…Thailand isn’t a place for nookies.

OP did you see this? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) / Has Anyone Here Dated A South Africa Babe Before? / Men Who Hit and Run | Ladies Who Eat and Run

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.