Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) (4923 Views)

The Problem I Find Myself In / He's Having A Problem With His Wife To Be And Her Rich Parents / At 22 I've Never Had A Girlfriend. Is This A Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by udofia234(m): 1:14pm On Aug 29, 2022
Good afternoon! I'm a Christian and also a committed worker, I have a very serious issue that might make me commit sin!
I live in a room and palor self contain and the house is build in a way that the other room and palor is built together with mine, that is if I say anything in my palor or room the will hear! My neighbour is a single like me , but he is giving me big nightmare. Every night he brings different girls home, and when I'm preparing to sleep that is when they start having sex, this girl will moan loudly that even if I cover my ears with my hand I can still hear it, not even that alone the knacking sound is so irritating to me, sometimes to avoid me lusting in my mind I try praying, but it won't work cause my system is not in that prayer, guys to the extent that when I sleep I dream of them having sex, many times at night.
I approached the guy to complain but he said its not my room and my girl now! he even said that when ever I pray he gets more motivation! imagine! When ever this girl come around and the guy is not in cos she has a spare key to the guys house , the girl always dresses immorally (most times without pant and bra, she wears see through cloth)and I notice that once I see that I have erection. I tried not to think on this but every time I'm alone even after prayer my mind will start rehearsing this pictures, I can't help it anymore! i told one of my pastors he said i should fast but still in that process this atrocities is still going on, i couldn't end the fast when my mind is polluted .I wish to pack out of the house but the place is one of the best houses in my area! I don't even have the cash to get another, so I'm thinking of reporting him to the Landlord. pls help me.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by Manson1(m): 1:17pm On Aug 29, 2022
grin

3 Likes

Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by PerfectStranger(m): 1:19pm On Aug 29, 2022
[/quote]
udofia234:
i told one of my pastors he said i should fast but still in that process this atrocities is still going on.

Una no go kill person with laughter for here grin gringrin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by udofia234(m): 1:19pm On Aug 29, 2022
Manson1:
grin
This isn't funny pls
Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by Business3600: 1:20pm On Aug 29, 2022
Location?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by headbasher96(m): 1:21pm On Aug 29, 2022
unless u are enjoying the free show what has been keeping u from packing out

1 Like

Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by udofia234(m): 1:23pm On Aug 29, 2022
headbasher96:
unless u are enjoying the free show what has been keeping u from packing out

Read very well before u comment abeg!

10 Likes

Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by Hollybratt(m): 1:24pm On Aug 29, 2022
Hey, chap, i can give you my ear phone for free, once you put it on, no matter how they moarn you won't hear.
IRMC

10 Likes

Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by udofia234(m): 1:24pm On Aug 29, 2022
Business3600:
Location?
Ogun state
Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by FalseProphet1(m): 1:25pm On Aug 29, 2022
I see you falling to the seductive advances of that girl I see you sleeping with her raw, I see you contacting an STD, I see you snapping your rash infested díck to post here on Nairaland to seek for help, I see scammers making a fortune from your desperation.

This I have seen.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by udofia234(m): 1:26pm On Aug 29, 2022
Hollybratt:
Hey, chap, i can give you my ear phone for free, once you put it on, no matter how they moarn you won't hear.

I have tried the earphone stuff it worked but its not comfortable sleeping with it and might have side effect on my eardrum! and moreover can't I have freedom to sleep in my own house?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by Hollybratt(m): 1:27pm On Aug 29, 2022
Business3600:
Location?
Wetin u wan go do there ?
Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by headbasher96(m): 1:32pm On Aug 29, 2022
udofia234:

Read very well before u comment abeg!
u live in a house that is not yours why cant u pack out
Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by Vinnie2000(m): 1:33pm On Aug 29, 2022
Lols, where is Boogeyman and Orgasmgiver?

See the Wahala one of ur Comrades is causing in the life of a Brother.

OP, Just meet the landlord or Caretaker to talk to dat Nigga!

Let him play loud music on home theatre or bluetooth speaker when next, he fvcks those babes!

1 Like

Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by Hollybratt(m): 1:34pm On Aug 29, 2022
udofia234:

I have tried the earphone stuff it worked but its not comfortable sleeping with it and might have side effect on my eardrum! and moreover can't I have freedom to sleep in my own house?
Comrade, jamb inside their room and chase the girl home. Then explain to her parent what she has been coming to your house to do.
IRMC

2 Likes

Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by udofia234(m): 1:38pm On Aug 29, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Let him play loud music on home theatre or bluetooth speaker when next, he fvcks those babes!

Noted!
Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by DroppingLiquid: 1:38pm On Aug 29, 2022
How long does each session last?
Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by udofia234(m): 1:39pm On Aug 29, 2022
Vinnie2000:

He does not even have a TV talkless of having an audio player or home theatre
Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by udofia234(m): 1:42pm On Aug 29, 2022
DroppingLiquid:
How long does each session last?

Haar! my brother it take an hour and they can go 5times before morning! its frustrating and the present economy one cannot comtemplate marriage for now!
Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by Onitemhi(m): 1:44pm On Aug 29, 2022
Dude dont you gat some bluetoot deck to hear some loud gbedu or you also dont get one babe to knack and make her moan like one wey dem put hot iron in her yansh !! brr pls no dull ya immune system nha

3 Likes

Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by Jamesbiodun(m): 1:44pm On Aug 29, 2022
Abeg are you using earpiece always?

Do you use to smoke loud?

This your hearing no be here , you are just someone who need sex angry

4 Likes

Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by Freelane33(m): 1:45pm On Aug 29, 2022
udofia234:
Good afternoon! I'm a Christian and also a committed worker, I have a very serious issue that might make me commit sin!
I live in a room and palor self contain and the house is build in a way that the other room and palor is built together with mine, that is if I say anything in my palor or room the will hear! My neighbour is a single like me , but he is giving me big nightmare. Every night he brings different girls home, and when I'm preparing to sleep that is when they start having sex, this girl will moan loudly that even if I cover my ears with my hand I can still hear it, not even that alone the knacking sound is so irritating to me, sometimes to avoid me lusting in my mind I try praying, but it won't work cause my system is not in that prayer, guys to the extent that when I sleep I dream of them having sex, many times at night.
I approached the guy to complain but he said its not my room and my girl now! he even said that when ever I pray he gets more motivation! imagine! When ever this girl come around and the guy is not in cos she has a spare key to the guys house , the girl always dresses immorally (most times without pant and bra, she wears see through cloth)and I notice that once I see that I have erection. I tried not to think on this but every time I'm alone even after prayer my mind will start rehearsing this pictures, I can't help it anymore! i told one of my pastors he said i should fast but still in that process this atrocities is still going on, i couldn't end the fast when my mind is polluted .I wish to pack out of the house but the place is one of the best houses in my area! I don't even have the cash to get another, so I'm thinking of reporting him to the Landlord. pls help me.
This one loud pass Canadian loud cos the feeling is different cool
Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by udofia234(m): 1:47pm On Aug 29, 2022
Onitemhi:
Dude dont you gat some bluetoot deck to hear some loud gbedu or you also dont get one babe to knack and make her moan like one wey dem put hot iron in her yansh !! brr pls no dull ya immune system nha

That's what I play when they start this their rubbish but one of the neighbours in the other blocks in the same compound came the next morning complaining that my music was disturbing then, and if its low I'll hear the temping sounds, what wonders me is that at the other neighbours who are mostly students don't even complain , seems they are enjoying the sound!
Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by udofia234(m): 1:50pm On Aug 29, 2022
Jamesbiodun:
Abeg are you using earpiece always?

Do you use to smoke loud?

This your hearing no be here , you are just someone who need sex angry

I don't think I need sex for now! though I can't say I'm a virgin, but I don't believe in having sex before marriage anymore. Better I marry than to go back into sex without marriage.

6 Likes

Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by boiz2men(m): 1:51pm On Aug 29, 2022
You don't have a gf?
Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by udofia234(m): 1:51pm On Aug 29, 2022
headbasher96:
u live in a house that is not yours why cant u pack out

OK sir! give me money to rent a new apartment! I don't think u at in this Nigeria

1 Like

Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by Goddeywithme: 1:53pm On Aug 29, 2022
The problem here is you sir,not your neighbor

You think sex is a sin. That is the problem

Change ur mindset. Sex is a natural thing created by God and given to us to enjoy.

So far as you are an adult, mature, and can take responsibility for the outcome of sex, go ahead and enjoy it

Your pastor is as stupid as nairaland resident pastor, mr righteousness. How can he tell u to fast about having sexual thoughts. It is as stupid as telling u to fast because u feel like urinating when u wake up in the morning. Or u feel like shitting everyday. Sexual thoughts are natural. As natural as being thirsty, as wanting to urinate, as shitting

Don't get me wrong. I am not saying sex should be free for all. As I already said above, sex has consequences. So far as you are ready to take care of the consequences, have sex, have sex. Plenty of it. Everyday. It is not a sin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by udofia234(m): 1:54pm On Aug 29, 2022
boiz2men:
You don't have a gf?

I don't! and moreover is having a gf solve what's on ground? did u even read the write up
Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by udofia234(m): 1:56pm On Aug 29, 2022
Goddeywithme:
The problem here is you sir,not your neighbor

You think sex is a sin. That is the problem

Change ur mindset. Sex is a natural thing created by God and given to us to enjoy.

So far as you are an adult, mature, and can take responsibility for the outcome of sex, go ahead and enjoy it

Really? does that give him the right to disturb me when ever he's having sex! I can't cope with this shit!
Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by Onitemhi(m): 1:57pm On Aug 29, 2022
udofia234:

That's what I play when they start this their rubbish but one of the neighbours in the other blocks in the same compound came the next morning complaining that my music was disturbing then, and if its low I'll hear the temping sounds, what wonders me is that at the other neighbours who are mostly students don't even complain , seems they are enjoying the sound!
my gee if one rubbish neighbour tell you make you low ya music volume no talk anything but next step is to make ya music to volume 1000% and keep vibing

4 Likes

Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by udofia234(m): 1:59pm On Aug 29, 2022
Onitemhi:
my gee if one rubbish neighbour tell you make you low ya music volume no talk anything but next step is to make ya music to volume 1000% and keep vibing

Correct! but I'm scare they will report me to the Landlord

1 Like

Re: This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) by Goddeywithme: 2:00pm On Aug 29, 2022
udofia234:

Really? does that give him the right to disturb me when ever he's having sex! I can't cope with this shit!

Then you should present your case as noise from your neighbor disturbing you. He has no right to disturb you with any noise. I agree with you on that.

My post was because u mixed up the problem of noise pollution with sexual morality. Those are 2 different things.

But from ur post, ur prayers also disturb him. You should never pray so loud that the noise of ur prayer is heard outside of ur room. If u do, then u are as guilty as he is

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Leaked:teenage Boy Exposes Sugar Mummy On Social Media [SEE PHOTOS / Cynthia Morgan Exposes Her Big Bobbis in New Pictures (Viewers Discretion) / WARNING!!! Don't Do Any Of These After 9:PM today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.