Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Ladies Fight Over Wizkid’s Sweaty Towel During His Concert (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ladies Fight Over Wizkid’s Sweaty Towel During His Concert (Video) (30262 Views)

“Why Is Wizkid So Lean?” – Fans Express Concern Over Wizkid’s Health / Davido Reacts To Jim Iyke Picking Him Over Wizkid / Girl Licks Adewale Adeleke's Sweaty Face When She Saw Money At Club (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Fight Over Wizkid’s Sweaty Towel During His Concert (Video) by planetx: 4:31pm On Nov 26, 2021
Fake Fela wannabe
Re: Ladies Fight Over Wizkid’s Sweaty Towel During His Concert (Video) by Snapchat: 4:34pm On Nov 26, 2021
Yaggi:
Please who knows what I can do to make money online.... I'm still a student but I don't have anyone supporting me .

I'm open to do anything legal to make money online
Thank you in advance

Hi Yaggi, I’d love to know too because I’m in a similar situation. If you get anyone to teach you please let me know, thanks.
Re: Ladies Fight Over Wizkid’s Sweaty Towel During His Concert (Video) by Yaggi: 4:49pm On Nov 26, 2021
Snapchat:

Hi Yaggi, I’d love to know too because I’m in a similar situation. If you get anyone to teach you please let me know, thanks.

Alright Boss

1 Like

Re: Ladies Fight Over Wizkid’s Sweaty Towel During His Concert (Video) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 26, 2021
This one small na. Wizkid can whip it out and jerk-off right on stage and those girls will fight over his semen on the floor. That’s why they are called groupies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Fight Over Wizkid’s Sweaty Towel During His Concert (Video) by Testimony1988(m): 5:01pm On Nov 26, 2021
Beebah2000:
Madness tongue
Real one.
Re: Ladies Fight Over Wizkid’s Sweaty Towel During His Concert (Video) by Bamzyriches451: 5:16pm On Nov 26, 2021
Only one star boy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Fight Over Wizkid’s Sweaty Towel During His Concert (Video) by Snapchat: 5:17pm On Nov 26, 2021
Yaggi:

Alright Boss

Thank you....
Re: Ladies Fight Over Wizkid’s Sweaty Towel During His Concert (Video) by GodIsBiafran: 5:34pm On Nov 26, 2021
Yabsun:
If it's by good music, Fireboy better pass Wizkid, Davido and Burna combined currently undecided I will even rate AG over the trio

True but Wizkid has the best personality of all these musicians. Davido and Burna boy are arrogant noismakers. Wizkid personality reminds me of 2baba and Flavor Nabania. Very powerful but chill superstars. This is why people love them. This makes Wizkid the greatest amongst the stars of today.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Fight Over Wizkid’s Sweaty Towel During His Concert (Video) by GodIsBiafran: 5:38pm On Nov 26, 2021
backbencher:

Do you know who Petula Clark was? Without Google?

Or who sang 'Ifeoma,Ifeoma'?

Or who Burning Spear was? Shabba ranks?

Today's big thing is tomorrow's forgotten star.

It is not a comment on WizKids capabilities. Am sure he is a great singer. But in 40 years time no one will remember him except a few die hard middle-aged fans.
( Unless he works hard as Madonna and MJ)

By trying to sound smart you end up looking like a capital fool. Your point is irrelevant since it is an obvious fact of life. Just like after you and I discuss on NL today, I will probably never remember you again. Stop trying to use your foolishness to sound smart. It's childish. Stick to the topic or go and sleep.
Re: Ladies Fight Over Wizkid’s Sweaty Towel During His Concert (Video) by DasaintHope(m): 5:51pm On Nov 26, 2021
siofra:
Machala the one and only!!!
✌️✌️✌️
Hoelosho
Re: Ladies Fight Over Wizkid’s Sweaty Towel During His Concert (Video) by Kingpin1000: 5:59pm On Nov 26, 2021
GodIsBiafran:
cheesy Wizkid the greatest of his generationcheesy

My guy just got nominated for his work (not gum body) for 2 different grammy categories a few days ago and he did not even make noise. If na some people now (e.g fake odogwu and president-general of frog nation) we no go rest for social media.

Wizkid >>> Burna = Davido.

If you know, you know.

E get one artiste wey do press conference because He was featured in coming to America.
Lesson: people who know their worth don't make noise when they get what they truly deserve.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Fight Over Wizkid’s Sweaty Towel During His Concert (Video) by siofra(f): 6:00pm On Nov 26, 2021
DasaintHope:

Hoelosho

Bro no one, absolutely no one asked for your mother's name.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Fight Over Wizkid’s Sweaty Towel During His Concert (Video) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 26, 2021
GodIsBiafran:

By trying to sound smart you end up looking like a capital fool. Your point is irrelevant since it is an obvious fact of life. Just like after you and I discuss on NL today, I will probably never remember you again. Stop trying to use your foolishness to sound smart. It's childish. Stick to the topic or go and sleep.

Good evening and thanks for missing the point.

Sic transit Gloria mundi
Re: Ladies Fight Over Wizkid’s Sweaty Towel During His Concert (Video) by DasaintHope(m): 6:03pm On Nov 26, 2021
siofra:

Bro no one, absolutely no one asked for your mother's name.
B*stars bitch of a million papas
Re: Ladies Fight Over Wizkid’s Sweaty Towel During His Concert (Video) by Mykel51(m): 6:23pm On Nov 26, 2021
GodIsBiafran:
cheesy Wizkid the greatest of his generation cheesy

My guy just got nominated for his work (not gum body) for 2 different grammy categories a few days ago and he did not even make noise. If na some people now (e.g fake odogwu and president-general of frog nation) we no go rest for social media.

Wizkid >>> Burna = Davido.

If you know, you know.

Burna has been nominated twice for his work and he even won

By your metric

Burna>Fake Starboy = Davido
Re: Ladies Fight Over Wizkid’s Sweaty Towel During His Concert (Video) by Mykel51(m): 6:24pm On Nov 26, 2021
GodIsBiafran:

True but Wizkid has the best personality of all these musicians. Davido and Burna boy are arrogant noismakers. Wizkid personality reminds me of 2baba and Flavor Nabania. Very powerful but chill superstars. This is why people love them. This makes Wizkid the greatest amongst the stars of today.

Your opinion...

Burna is the greatest of his generation plus Wizkid is a very arrogant person btw...
Re: Ladies Fight Over Wizkid’s Sweaty Towel During His Concert (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:32pm On Nov 26, 2021
That's how some people are but definitely not me
Re: Ladies Fight Over Wizkid’s Sweaty Towel During His Concert (Video) by iamkunleajayi: 6:33pm On Nov 26, 2021
Yaggi:
Please who knows what I can do to make money online.... I'm still a student but I don't have anyone supporting me .

I'm open to do anything legal to make money online
Thank you in advance

Lets chat on WhatsApp 09024183760
Re: Ladies Fight Over Wizkid’s Sweaty Towel During His Concert (Video) by OTaofik(m): 6:57pm On Nov 26, 2021
Awon oni yeye...
Sammydanny:
An interesting video has emerged online showing the moment a group of ladies struggled tirelessly for the sweaty towel of globally-famous Nigerian singer, Wizkid.

In the video, Wizkid who could be seen thrilling his fans at a concert with an exceptional performance threw his towel into the crowd and some ladies began to struggle to get hold of it.

This is not the first time such a thing is happening during Wizkid’s concert. Some time ago, some ladies decided to use a lighter to divide the crooner’s towel into shreds so that everyone could have a fair share.

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a73c5v6x-yg[/flash]
Re: Ladies Fight Over Wizkid’s Sweaty Towel During His Concert (Video) by billyG(m): 7:03pm On Nov 26, 2021
The future is female indeed! grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Fight Over Wizkid’s Sweaty Towel During His Concert (Video) by Queensss(f): 7:06pm On Nov 26, 2021
Gross!
Re: Ladies Fight Over Wizkid’s Sweaty Towel During His Concert (Video) by stanliwise(m): 7:17pm On Nov 26, 2021
Yaggi:

Alright Sir

But I never begged for money , I only asked if anyone can teach me what can fetch me money online
You didn’t beg quite alright.
But your blank and helpless outlook towards life like there is someone out there to make a decision for you on how to make money. You didn’t even request for advice on any specific things. Shey you’re a student. When you’re done with school. Carry this outlook to employer tomorrow.
They will pay you 40k per month
Re: Ladies Fight Over Wizkid’s Sweaty Towel During His Concert (Video) by rickyrex(m): 7:36pm On Nov 26, 2021
Reminded me of glo rock and roll 2008 in awka in anambra how dban requested for ladies to come and dry off his sweatty body ... Omo come see how ladies dey rush to clean the guy body

1 Like

Re: Ladies Fight Over Wizkid’s Sweaty Towel During His Concert (Video) by Teejay13(m): 8:02pm On Nov 26, 2021
Jobless girls with no future.

I pity their parents.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Fight Over Wizkid’s Sweaty Towel During His Concert (Video) by Yaggi: 8:35pm On Nov 26, 2021
stanliwise:

You didn’t beg quite alright.
But your blank and helpless outlook towards life like there is someone out there to make a decision for you on how to make money. You didn’t even request for advice on any specific things. Shey you’re a student. When you’re done with school. Carry this outlook to employer tomorrow.
They will pay you 40k per month

Thank you Bro

Have gotten good advise from Goode people here
Re: Ladies Fight Over Wizkid’s Sweaty Towel During His Concert (Video) by stanliwise(m): 8:43pm On Nov 26, 2021
Yaggi:

Thank you Bro

Have gotten good advise from Goode people here
Whatever, research and know what you want so that people don’t choose that for you
Re: Ladies Fight Over Wizkid’s Sweaty Towel During His Concert (Video) by Hkff: 11:44pm On Nov 26, 2021
Nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Kashamu Spraying Yinka Ayefele Bundles Of Money Non Stop. VIDEO / Mohbad: Iyabo Ojo, Kiekie, Foluke Daramola, Others Visit Commissioner Of Police / Cocoice, Soma, Miyonse Hang Out At NAIJA FM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.