Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

What's The Highest Amount You've Received As Gift? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's The Highest Amount You've Received As Gift? (809 Views)

Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. / The Worst Embarrassment You Have Received As A Result Of You Not Having Money / What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Highest Amount You've Received As Gift? by sichri(m): 11:25am On Nov 26, 2021
The highest gift I have received from an individual is 100k.

How much is the highest amount you have received as gift from an individual?

1 Like

Re: What's The Highest Amount You've Received As Gift? by adebayour26: 11:29am On Nov 26, 2021
It's good to have good (loyal) people around you.

1 Like

Re: What's The Highest Amount You've Received As Gift? by samuel051: 11:39am On Nov 26, 2021
Re: What's The Highest Amount You've Received As Gift? by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 26, 2021
Here to read lies and truth.

Re: What's The Highest Amount You've Received As Gift? by Boomboost(m): 11:42am On Nov 26, 2021
Na only women de collect gifts, even on your birthday as a normal, you know? Nothing! It's a woman's world.
Re: What's The Highest Amount You've Received As Gift? by frustratedlife: 11:46am On Nov 26, 2021
smiley
Re: What's The Highest Amount You've Received As Gift? by Mispreeti: 11:56am On Nov 26, 2021
Re: What's The Highest Amount You've Received As Gift? by temitope27(m): 12:15pm On Nov 26, 2021
Wrist watch #350 when I dey secondary School grin, and since that time no one as given me gift b4
Re: What's The Highest Amount You've Received As Gift? by Sanmel(f): 12:43pm On Nov 26, 2021
₦80000 from a patient
Re: What's The Highest Amount You've Received As Gift? by Toeyean1507(f): 4:07pm On Nov 26, 2021
#10000 from a friend in Texas, USA.

Naira still get small value that time Sha.
Re: What's The Highest Amount You've Received As Gift? by Mood11: 4:56pm On Nov 26, 2021
The highest cash gift I've ever received is #20, 000 twice from same person.

But if I'm to quantify the material gifts I've received especially from my beloved, it's a lot.

For me it's not the financial value that matters, it's the (heart) intention behind it so even if it's 1k you gift me,, I'll appreciate you same way I'd appreciate someone who gives me 1m.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Highest Amount You've Received As Gift? by StubbornGENIUS: 4:56pm On Nov 26, 2021
Thinking...
Re: What's The Highest Amount You've Received As Gift? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 26, 2021
Trying to recollect. 5000 end of year gift from oga injector.
Re: What's The Highest Amount You've Received As Gift? by sisisioge: 6:31pm On Nov 26, 2021
grin grin grin

How times flies....
Re: What's The Highest Amount You've Received As Gift? by sichri(m): 4:17pm On Nov 27, 2021
Boomboost:
Na only women de collect gifts, even on your birthday as a normal, you know? Nothing! It's a woman's world.

Not true bro. You may need to change your circle.

1 Like

Re: What's The Highest Amount You've Received As Gift? by sichri(m): 4:18pm On Nov 27, 2021
temitope27:
Wrist watch #350 when I dey secondary School grin, and since that time no one as given me gift b4

Hmmm! O boy, your case is different o

Hope say you dey sha?
Re: What's The Highest Amount You've Received As Gift? by sichri(m): 4:20pm On Nov 27, 2021
Sanmel:
₦80000 from a patient

Nice one.

By the way, are you a nurse?
Re: What's The Highest Amount You've Received As Gift? by Sanmel(f): 8:11pm On Nov 27, 2021
sichri:

Nice one.

By the way, are you a nurse?
Yes, I am..
Re: What's The Highest Amount You've Received As Gift? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 27, 2021
This life get as e be o. I have only received one clean #100 note when I was 10yrs old and that was during Christmas festival�. Ever since then nobody send my Papa.
Re: What's The Highest Amount You've Received As Gift? by Dollywood(m): 8:30pm On Nov 27, 2021
None, nobody did gift me anything, I'm the one who gives out. So sad.

1 Like

Re: What's The Highest Amount You've Received As Gift? by wunmi590(m): 3:25am On Nov 28, 2021

Close to 500k, a friend in US, told him to help me get a car, so he added the balance and shipped it...
Re: What's The Highest Amount You've Received As Gift? by busar(m): 8:01am On Nov 28, 2021
Re: What's The Highest Amount You've Received As Gift? by wumi2017(f): 1:10pm On Nov 28, 2021
Re: What's The Highest Amount You've Received As Gift? by FanOfMyself: 2:55pm On Nov 28, 2021
Over 2 million naira when converted.
She's not Nigerian of course.
She really changed my life, even before I got a job I have already bought land.
I'm grateful for meeting her.
Don't know if I will ever meet her in person, but I own her a lot.
She's still there for me.
cry
She's even younger than me sef.
Re: What's The Highest Amount You've Received As Gift? by sichri(m): 3:01pm On Nov 28, 2021
EagleEyes794:
This life get as e be o. I have only received one clean #100 note when I was 10yrs old and that was during Christmas festival�. Ever since then nobody send my Papa.

Bros, lemme pray for you.

God send helpers the way of this man from today �
Re: What's The Highest Amount You've Received As Gift? by sichri(m): 3:03pm On Nov 28, 2021
FanOfMyself:
Over 2 million naira when converted.
She's not Nigerian of course.
She really changed my life, even before I got a job I have already bought land.
I'm grateful for meeting her.
Don't know if I will ever meet her in person, but I own her a lot.
She's still there for me.
cry
She's even younger than me sef.

Hope no be....
Re: What's The Highest Amount You've Received As Gift? by sichri(m): 3:04pm On Nov 28, 2021
wunmi590:

Close to 500k, a friend in US, told him to help me get a car, so he added the balance and shipped it...

You've gat a good friend.
Re: What's The Highest Amount You've Received As Gift? by FanOfMyself: 3:05pm On Nov 28, 2021
sichri:

Hope no be....
It's not what you are thinking.
Re: What's The Highest Amount You've Received As Gift? by wunmi590(m): 3:06pm On Nov 28, 2021
sichri:

You've gat a good friend.

Yes, very nice of a friend, we have really helped each other here in Nigeria before he left that's why
Re: What's The Highest Amount You've Received As Gift? by sichri(m): 3:08pm On Nov 28, 2021
FanOfMyself:

It's not what you are thinking.

Ok. Nice one then. �
Re: What's The Highest Amount You've Received As Gift? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 28, 2021
sichri:

Bros, lemme pray for you.

God send helpers the way of this man from today �

Amen o
Re: What's The Highest Amount You've Received As Gift? by FriendsAndFans(m): 9:51pm On Nov 28, 2021
I have

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Help: To See My Father In Law For The First Time Tomorrow. / I Finally Did It! Thank You Nairalanders For All The Advice & Suggestions / Family Of Ghanaian Billionaire Banda, Fight Over His Wealth In Hospital(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.