Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Please Advice Me On These. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice Me On These. (695 Views)

I Love Them Young, please advice. / Please Advice Me, Is This Normal Or I Am Just Being Paranoid? / I Have A Problem With My Roommate. Please Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice Me On These. by Kenpaly(m): 11:54am On Nov 26, 2021
Please nairalanders,i seriously need ur input on these issue.i want to visit my babe living in kaduna nest week.she has been disturbing me since august i must pay her a visit these year.truely i want to go there but if i remenber how bandict and kidnapers oprate in dat abuja highway i begin to fear.she send me 20k yestaday to prepare for the jorney next week but im just afred of kidnappers.so pls i need ur sugestion and advice.
Re: Please Advice Me On These. by Vanilla4(f): 11:56am On Nov 26, 2021
If the route is unsafe, don't go.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me On These. by tosomaju(m): 12:12pm On Nov 26, 2021
Kenpaly:
Please nairalanders,i seriously need ur input on these issue.i want to visit my babe living in kaduna nest week.she has been disturbing me since august i must pay her a visit these year.truely i want to go there but if i remenber how bandict and kidnapers oprate in dat abuja highway i begin to fear.she send me 20k yestaday to prepare for the jorney next week but im just afred of kidnappers.so pls i need ur sugestion and advice.

Go by air. I hope you are not afred of height?
Re: Please Advice Me On These. by YeyeGbami: 12:25pm On Nov 26, 2021
Hope your babe get ransom money.
Re: Please Advice Me On These. by Restroom: 12:27pm On Nov 26, 2021
Your life and your gf ,which one is more valuable to you? If you are kidnapped ,will she come and save you? If you can't afford ransom payment,hope you know they will dismember you and sell your body parts to alhajis.

Go if you don't like your life.
Your parents should get ready to miss you forever.

The way Nigeria is now,if you don't have money for flight, cut all long distance relationship.

Besides, if you die in accident or in the hands of bandits, your so called gf,will move on fast and forget u.

She is a gf

Not your wife.

If you want die mumu die, abeg go o. That's what is in ur mind.

If they say don't go,u will go.
So,pack your things and travel.

Go n meet your gf. That's what your mind says u should do
Re: Please Advice Me On These. by brosom(m): 1:50pm On Nov 26, 2021
She send u 20k? Why not tell her to come over instead? Highest u guys book or motel for a week or so.

Nawao for u oo
Re: Please Advice Me On These. by bigdaddyhech: 5:24pm On Nov 26, 2021
Kenpaly:

When you get to Abuja, go to Idu or Kubwa train station and board a train to Rigasa. From the station at Rigasa, Kaduna, it's safe or safer per se
Re: Please Advice Me On These. by Bennysam: 5:45pm On Nov 26, 2021
Restroom:
Your life and your gf ,which one is more valuable to you? If you are kidnapped ,will she come and save you? If you can't afford ransom payment,hope you know they will dismember you and sell your body parts to alhajis.

Go if you don't like your life.
Your parents should get ready to miss you forever.

The way Nigeria is now,if you don't have money for flight, cut all long distance relationship.

Besides, if you die in accident or in the hands of bandits, your so called gf,will move on fast and forget u.

She is a gf

Not your wife.

If you want die mumu die, abeg go o. That's what is in ur mind.

If they say don't go,u will go.
So,pack your things and travel.

Go n meet your gf. That's what your mind says u should do
Girlfriend
Re: Please Advice Me On These. by Deicide: 5:53pm On Nov 26, 2021
i can bet my life that the op is either klying or is female. no way a 9ja girl would send you money for transport.
Re: Please Advice Me On These. by Nemesis0147(m): 8:23pm On Nov 26, 2021
Deicide:
i can bet my life that the op is either klying or is female. no way a 9ja girl would send you money for transport.
say what you know bro
@the op,,add an extra 15k and book a flight na.
Ce fini undecided
Re: Please Advice Me On These. by boxer022(m): 9:08pm On Nov 26, 2021
Since you are aware that Abuja - Kaduna High way is not safe, why bother taking the risk. If you insist on going, I am not sure is there is an airport in Kaduna, you can augment the money and try going by air instead.

(1) (Reply)

How Did You Become Free? / Angry Wife Drugs Husband, Strangles Him In His Sleep For Impregnating Another Wo / Help A Brother!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.