Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,388 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

What Is The Difference Between Onuora And Onuoha? Are They The Same? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Difference Between Onuora And Onuoha? Are They The Same? (2972 Views)

Princess Miriam Onuoha: APC Wins Okigwe North Federal Constituency Rerun / Obi Peter Onuoha, Wounded Soldier 'Time To Speak Out Than Commit Suicide' / See The Difference Between Atiku Visit To Ilorin Vs Osinbajo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Difference Between Onuora And Onuoha? Are They The Same? by Usonkwu: 11:42am On Nov 27, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Yo haven't really thrown any questions but kudos for carpeting that bkayy with your response.

It shows a sound mind is on the thread and not emotionally wrecked idiiotts.

Your praise is appreciated. When u are callous to ur brothers, they are bound to ask who ur mother is. Please, turn a new leaf(from the bottom of my heart).
Re: What Is The Difference Between Onuora And Onuoha? Are They The Same? by BKayy: 11:45am On Nov 27, 2021
fergie001:

I believe so......I have a friend whose surname is expected to be Kachi or so.....They are from Awka and a very big family.

Their surname is Katchy (and their children bear same), but we also know nothing like that.
Probably an old family name that was spelt during the colonial era in English way just like Awka herself.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between Onuora And Onuoha? Are They The Same? by duro4chang(m): 11:58am On Nov 27, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Stephen is a total misnomer.
Steven is the right word
How do wo mean?
Re: What Is The Difference Between Onuora And Onuoha? Are They The Same? by AjaanaOka(m): 12:55pm On Nov 27, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Fallacy arguementatum

Obiora should also be Obioha...lolz

Petty submission. Ikeora should ikeoha.

Ofia should be ohia and so on.

Nonsense and Ingredient.

Your submission is full of ignorance

An interesting post by an Nnewi man on this r/h phenomenon. I'm not necessarily sharing for your sake (because I don't think you're interested in anything other than trolling), but for other readers who might be interested.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2703348683219991&id=100006346565950
Re: What Is The Difference Between Onuora And Onuoha? Are They The Same? by maestroferddi: 1:15pm On Nov 27, 2021
Awkabigboy:

See this stupid imo boy that has been insulting my Anambra, you're tired now bc I have been given it hot to you abi? Ndo tongue
Awon oshi...

Anambra kee you, Imo damage ya...
Re: What Is The Difference Between Onuora And Onuoha? Are They The Same? by Awkabigboy: 1:48pm On Nov 27, 2021
maestroferddi:
Awon oshi...

Onye iberibe , ikpu nne gi gbakwa oku cheesy wink
Re: What Is The Difference Between Onuora And Onuoha? Are They The Same? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 27, 2021
Yes the same

Difference is what we call OLU NDI/ONU NDI in Igbo language
Re: What Is The Difference Between Onuora And Onuoha? Are They The Same? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 27, 2021
AjaanaOka:

An interesting post by an Nnewi man on this r/h phenomenon. I'm not necessarily sharing for your sake (because I don't think you're interested in anything other than trolling), but for other readers who might be interested.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2703348683219991&id=100006346565950

I took my time to go through the post and I discovered the article is not even an authority of any kind.

One man's Facebook post now a generalization?

What nonsense?
Re: What Is The Difference Between Onuora And Onuoha? Are They The Same? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 27, 2021
maestroferddi:
Awon oshi...

You lack mannere.

There is a clear distinction between Anambra and Imo culturally.

Both are not same.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

With What Am Seeing, Nnamdi Kanu Will Restore BIAFRA.... Wole Soyinka / Bola Tinubu Vs Peter Obi / Lagosians Come In Here, The Truth Bitters Alot (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.