Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Brother, Why Haven’t You Proposed To That Your Longtime Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Brother, Why Haven’t You Proposed To That Your Longtime Girlfriend? (938 Views)

What Will You Do If You Proposed To Your Girlfriend And She Rejects? / Why Poor Guys Leave Their Longtime Girlfriends When They Become Rich / Mr Eazi Set To Wed As He Proposed To Longtime Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brother, Why Haven’t You Proposed To That Your Longtime Girlfriend? by AllKnowing: 4:01pm On Nov 26, 2021
You’ve been dating her for almost 4 years if not more. Why haven’t you proposed yet?

1 Like

Re: Brother, Why Haven’t You Proposed To That Your Longtime Girlfriend? by PUSSYHOE(m): 4:02pm On Nov 26, 2021
Because all she can offer is toto and me life time responsibilities.

She is a liability not an asset.

3 Likes

Re: Brother, Why Haven’t You Proposed To That Your Longtime Girlfriend? by thesicilian: 4:06pm On Nov 26, 2021
Still studying her
Re: Brother, Why Haven’t You Proposed To That Your Longtime Girlfriend? by siofra(f): 4:32pm On Nov 26, 2021
PUSSYHOE:

Pesin wey no get girlfriend go just type nonsense because na faceless forum

4 Likes

Re: Brother, Why Haven’t You Proposed To That Your Longtime Girlfriend? by iamtardey: 4:34pm On Nov 26, 2021
siofra dey para grin
Re: Brother, Why Haven’t You Proposed To That Your Longtime Girlfriend? by PUSSYHOE(m): 4:35pm On Nov 26, 2021
siofra:

Pesin wey no get girlfriend go just type nonsense because na faceless forum

How come i just fuck_ finish now now, cow girl o

1 Like

Re: Brother, Why Haven’t You Proposed To That Your Longtime Girlfriend? by siofra(f): 4:37pm On Nov 26, 2021
PUSSYHOE:

DISGUSTING!!!

And you had to tell us angry
Re: Brother, Why Haven’t You Proposed To That Your Longtime Girlfriend? by siofra(f): 4:40pm On Nov 26, 2021
PUSSYHOE:

Besides which kain Bleep them they Bleep for two minutes.

Abi you're a two minutes m... lipsrsealed grin

Re: Brother, Why Haven’t You Proposed To That Your Longtime Girlfriend? by PUSSYHOE(m): 4:40pm On Nov 26, 2021
siofra:

DISGUSTING!!!

And you had to tell us angry

You no like dick? Dick sweet o grin grin big one
Re: Brother, Why Haven’t You Proposed To That Your Longtime Girlfriend? by Gudbadguy: 4:42pm On Nov 26, 2021
Re: Brother, Why Haven’t You Proposed To That Your Longtime Girlfriend? by siofra(f): 4:43pm On Nov 26, 2021
PUSSYHOE:

You no like dick? Dick sweet o grin grin big one

Look sir, I'm a VIRGIN!!
Re: Brother, Why Haven’t You Proposed To That Your Longtime Girlfriend? by PUSSYHOE(m): 4:44pm On Nov 26, 2021
siofra:

Besides which kain Bleep them they Bleep for two minutes.

Abi you're a two minutes m... lipsrsealed grin

I posted 4.02 and replied you 4.35 thats 33 minutes of Mouth Action and cow girl.

1 Like

Re: Brother, Why Haven’t You Proposed To That Your Longtime Girlfriend? by PUSSYHOE(m): 4:44pm On Nov 26, 2021
siofra:

Look sir, I'm a VIRGIN!!

Show me your toto as proof.

1 Like

Re: Brother, Why Haven’t You Proposed To That Your Longtime Girlfriend? by PUSSYHOE(m): 4:45pm On Nov 26, 2021
siofra:

Look sir, I'm a VIRGIN!!

You dey Lagos make we meet he don tey i fuck_ virgin toto.
Re: Brother, Why Haven’t You Proposed To That Your Longtime Girlfriend? by StubbornGENIUS: 4:46pm On Nov 26, 2021
siofra:

Look sir, I'm a VIRGIN!!

No loud am dear.
Re: Brother, Why Haven’t You Proposed To That Your Longtime Girlfriend? by siofra(f): 4:46pm On Nov 26, 2021
PUSSYHOE:

I posted 4.02 and replied you 4.35 thats 33 minutes of Mouth Action and cow girl.

I'm sorry but I'll not engage in illicit, lewd, morally bankrupt talks with you.

Tueh!!

Re: Brother, Why Haven’t You Proposed To That Your Longtime Girlfriend? by illicit(m): 4:48pm On Nov 26, 2021
siofra:

I'm sorry but I'll not engage in illicit, lewd, morally bankrupt talks with you.

Tueh!!

undecided
Re: Brother, Why Haven’t You Proposed To That Your Longtime Girlfriend? by PUSSYHOE(m): 4:48pm On Nov 26, 2021
siofra:

Tueh!!

What is wrong with you? You are a woman you must be slutty and whory for your own good pussy run the world.
Re: Brother, Why Haven’t You Proposed To That Your Longtime Girlfriend? by PUSSYHOE(m): 4:49pm On Nov 26, 2021
illicit:

undecided

Hahahahahahaha
Re: Brother, Why Haven’t You Proposed To That Your Longtime Girlfriend? by siofra(f): 4:50pm On Nov 26, 2021
PUSSYHOE:

Show me your toto as proof.

Lord forgive this stupid boy

Re: Brother, Why Haven’t You Proposed To That Your Longtime Girlfriend? by siofra(f): 4:51pm On Nov 26, 2021
StubbornGENIUS:
No loud am dear.

Why?
Re: Brother, Why Haven’t You Proposed To That Your Longtime Girlfriend? by siofra(f): 4:51pm On Nov 26, 2021
PUSSYHOE:

What is wrong with you? You are a woman you must be slutty and whory for your own good pussy run the world.

Re: Brother, Why Haven’t You Proposed To That Your Longtime Girlfriend? by StubbornGENIUS: 4:53pm On Nov 26, 2021
siofra:

Why?
You seriously wanna know?
Re: Brother, Why Haven’t You Proposed To That Your Longtime Girlfriend? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 26, 2021
Here to read lies tongue
Re: Brother, Why Haven’t You Proposed To That Your Longtime Girlfriend? by siofra(f): 5:10pm On Nov 26, 2021
StubbornGENIUS:
You seriously wanna know?

Yes na
Re: Brother, Why Haven’t You Proposed To That Your Longtime Girlfriend? by StubbornGENIUS: 5:14pm On Nov 26, 2021
siofra:

Yes na
Nne echi ngwa gi
Ka chi foo.
Re: Brother, Why Haven’t You Proposed To That Your Longtime Girlfriend? by AllKnowing: 10:41pm On Nov 26, 2021
PUSSYHOE:

Grow up!
Re: Brother, Why Haven’t You Proposed To That Your Longtime Girlfriend? by Crystalom3(m): 11:43pm On Nov 26, 2021
PUSSYHOE:

you want her to be giving you allowance
Re: Brother, Why Haven’t You Proposed To That Your Longtime Girlfriend? by AllKnowing: 2:43pm On Dec 01, 2021
siofra:

Lord forgive this stupid boy

Amen

(1) (Reply)

I Left My Husband Because I Thought I Could Do Better / 11 Reasons Why Women Easily Fall In Love With Me / Lady Opens Her Leg Wide While Doing The ‘one Leg’ Dance Challenge (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.