Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

11 Reasons Why Women Easily Fall In Love With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Reasons Why Women Easily Fall In Love With Me (940 Views)

Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. / 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men / How to CHAT with a WOMAN to Make Her Fall in LOVE [ChatDicted Free Download] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Reasons Why Women Easily Fall In Love With Me by ObamaMessi: 6:55am On Sep 30, 2022
I've enjoyed lotta women flirting around me, something that made other guys see me as a lucky guy. I've received love letters from known and unknown ladies. I discovered that the 11 reasons below are why ladies can do anything to have me.

1 HANDSOME_ I'm fair, slim and tall with pink lips.

2 INTELLIGENCE_ people consider me highly intelligent coz I always top my class.

3 SENSE OF HUMOR_ I make people laugh hard with my funny imaginations.

4 LEADERSHIP_ I'm always made a leader anywhere I find myself. I've been assistant headboy and headboy twice but was once dropped as headboy and expelled.

5 CONTROVERSIAL_ the story that I was in the womb for 2.4 yrs send people shocking. my life is controversial.

6 DADDAH_ my natural dreadlocks made people to admire me.

7 CHARISMATIC_ I compel devotion from people. Guys and ladies like to float around me.

8 FRIENDLY_ I'm friendly and can go along with anyone.

9 SECRETIVE_ I keep people's secret who confide me as a lot of people TRUST me.
Re: 11 Reasons Why Women Easily Fall In Love With Me by Michelle70(m): 7:09am On Sep 30, 2022
mamagee, come and collect ur bf o

2 Likes

Re: 11 Reasons Why Women Easily Fall In Love With Me by ObamaMessi: 7:10am On Sep 30, 2022
10 FEMININE_ I look girlish..people call me "na mata na mata" when they want to tease me about my nature. The way I walk like women. Till my students named me "uncle shakara" and "aunty Victor" while others say "uncle boy-girl".

11 DESTINED TO BE GREAT_ peole hype me to high heavens about having a brazen prospect to be great in life. "President" some people call me. I'm also multi-talented.

DisCoveR your potentials that will attract admiration from the opposite gender.

cc: Seun Mynd44 dominique mukina2 nlfpmod
Re: 11 Reasons Why Women Easily Fall In Love With Me by Savagr(m): 6:06pm On Oct 02, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: 11 Reasons Why Women Easily Fall In Love With Me by FalseProphet1(m): 6:13pm On Oct 02, 2022
This op needs deliverance please whoever can catch him and bring him to my spiritual center for cleansing would would be greatly rewarded. We need to banish the spirit tormenting him once and for all.

This I have seen.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Reasons Why Women Easily Fall In Love With Me by Godada(m): 6:26pm On Oct 02, 2022

Guy, upload your pics.

I want to check something.

1 Like

Re: 11 Reasons Why Women Easily Fall In Love With Me by Orgasmgiver123(m): 6:40pm On Oct 02, 2022
ObamaMessi:
I've enjoyed lotta women flirting around me, something that made other guys see me as a lucky guy. I've received love letters from known and unknown ladies. I discovered that the 11 reasons below are why ladies can do anything to have me.

1 HANDSOME_ I'm fair, slim and tall with pink lips.

2 INTELLIGENCE_ people consider me highly intelligent coz I always top my class.

3 SENSE OF HUMOR_ I make people laugh hard with my funny imaginations.

4 LEADERSHIP_ I'm always made a leader anywhere I find myself. I've been assistant headboy and headboy twice but was once dropped as headboy and expelled.

5 CONTROVERSIAL_ the story that I was in the womb for 2.4 yrs send people shocking. my life is controversial.

6 DADDAH_ my natural dreadlocks made people to admire me.

7 CHARISMATIC_ I compel devotion from people. Guys and ladies like to float around me.

8 FRIENDLY_ I'm friendly and can go along with anyone.

9 SECRETIVE_ I keep people's secret who confide me as a lot of people TRUST me.

Picture or we don't believe

1 Like

Re: 11 Reasons Why Women Easily Fall In Love With Me by nickyj19: 9:11pm On Oct 02, 2022
pix or we don't believe you undecided

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Men Do This Alot? [Pics] / Will You Tell Your Husband? / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.