Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,231 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat (49005 Views)

God Wants Hell To Be Overpopulated. / 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. / 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by farouknini2006: 6:20am On Nov 27, 2021
OloshoMan:
You mean God punishes aborted babies who literally did nothing to deserve their punishment and buhari still roams about freely.

Even if I later discover that God is real, I'm still not worshipping a God I know that I'm kinder than

Thank God I'm an Atheist
Thank who shocked

1 Like

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by quinox947: 6:21am On Nov 27, 2021
OloshoMan:

Thank God I'm an Atheist
Which God are you thanking again seeing that you are an atheist?

1 Like

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by wirinet(m): 6:33am On Nov 27, 2021
OloshoMan:
You mean God punishes aborted babies who literally did nothing to deserve their punishment and buhari still roams about freely.

Even if I later discover that God is real, I'm still not worshipping a God I know that I'm kinder than

Thank God I'm an Atheist

Thank God also I am an atheist. Been one for over 30 years. There is no greater freedom from being free from mental slavery imposed by colonialists. No greater freedom than being free from psychological manipulations by scam artists in the guise of men of God. No greater peace than freedom to express love to to all humanity no matter the religion, beliefs race, or differences. Religion is all about hate - it gives you reasons to hate others.

3 Likes

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Honeysweetest(f): 6:40am On Nov 27, 2021
merrymike47:
boss you are making a simple thing look tough, what will happen to the unbelievers that are not yet dead when rapture occur?
they will rot in hell oga. You won't know this because you don't know the light. Pls continue with ur argument,I don't want to be part of ur blind argument. Read my first line and let it ring in your head.
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Honeysweetest(f): 6:41am On Nov 27, 2021
quinox947:
Which God are you thanking again seeing that you are an atheist?
very confused set of human being, atheist.

1 Like

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Loveurneighbour: 6:48am On Nov 27, 2021
Lies!! You did not see those caught with human heads like the (Babalawos, Pastors, and Alfas) in the Hell?
Anyway some brainwashed people will still believe this trash

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Godszilla: 7:00am On Nov 27, 2021
Wow this is so rich embarassed. Everything you wrote make so much sense. Its crazy where am told speaking my own language means am an illiterate, it doesn't make any sense.where am told it's the left hand u should use to put the food in your mouth. Where our traditions n culture a term fetishism.
Africa must wake up!!!
Like mugabe said(u don't av to like him tho) "we must think Africa"
darichlife:
Oh Africa see what the white man's greed and hunger for domination has done to us, see the evil, wickedness and lack of value we no longer have for ourselves and who we are. We accepted to live our lives based on the rationalization of another cultural experiences life. Sometimes i cry bitterly that total strangers gave us a means to interface with nature therefore demeaning the potentials of our true nature as designed by the Almighty, i battle with the African me and the European me even in my dreams, i have never spoken my language in my dreams, i hate that am a victim of Colonialism, i hate that i must speak it to be better than my brother who only speak his mother tongue, i hate the things they made me believe in that my language is an inferior language, i hate that my ability to master another mans language is the means that will only show how educated i am.
Will i ever connect with real me in totality and think how nature designed me to dominate and subdue the earth?
Am sad in this loop. GOOOOOOOD
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by CSTRR: 7:01am On Nov 27, 2021
She is just part of those demented anti abortionists in America.

They can scare you with anything.
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by wirinet(m): 7:03am On Nov 27, 2021
Loveurneighbour:
Lies!! You did not see those caught with human heads like the (Babalawos, Pastors, and Alfas) in the Hell?
Anyway some brainwashed people will still believe this trash
Imagine, he did not see Fulani Herdsmen, he did not see Boko Haram, not even Abacha. It's unborn babies that dominate he'll.
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Lordmustikash: 7:05am On Nov 27, 2021
realray:
for the doubters plz read... nothing way no dey bible....

Genesis
38:3-10:
So [Shua, the wife of Judah] conceived
and bore a son, and [Judah] called his
name Er. She conceived again and bore
a son, and she called his name Onan. . .
. Then Judah took a wife for Er his
firstborn, and her name was Tamar. But
Er, Judah's firstborn, was wicked in the
sight of the LORD; and the LORD killed
him. And Judah said to Onan, "Go in to
your brother's wife and marry her, and
raise up an heir to your brother." But
Onan knew that the heir would not be
his; and it came to pass, when he went
in to his brother's wife, that he emitted
on the ground, lest he should give an
heir to his brother. And the thing which
he did displeased the LORD; therefore
He killed him also.......

so what she's saying is true cos av heard msgs that talks about masturbation and how the sperm is used by demons to create demons in human form...
Please how did you come about this conclusion? So basically you're saying all wasted sperm are used by demons to create demons? Hope you know, an average ejaculation contains about 400 million sperms and you need just one sperm to fertilize and the rest are waste
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Vicoymi: 7:06am On Nov 27, 2021
wirinet:

Yes. I have a problem with the whites. They captured my ancestors like animals (they actually believed they were animals), they transported them like goats to their lands, and used them as slaves. They raped our women, killed our men and dehumanized our children - all in the name of Jesus. They finally imposed their God, their culture, their language and demonized our own God, culture and language. If not for the Gods of our ancestors. They would have wiped us out the way they wiped out the Mayas, Incas and other red Indians - all in the name if Jesus.
were they the missionaries??do they believe in Jesus?? now what is the source of humans suffering??

1 Like

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by OTlandlord: 7:07am On Nov 27, 2021
OloshoMan:

Thank God I'm an Atheist

God is love and in him there is no hate, he is light and in him there is no darkness. He is a God of agape love which is unconditional, non violent & impartial. He is a God of freedom and as such gave all beings the ability to choose to do good or evil & since he is a God of love, he will never use punishment which is violet and contradits his nature and character to correct. He leaves you to live with the outcome of your decisions.

1 Like

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Loveurneighbour: 7:11am On Nov 27, 2021
wirinet:

Imagine, he did not see Fulani Herdsmen, he did not see Boko Haram, not even Abacha. It's unborn babies that dominate he'll.
Thanks for mentioning the evil minded people. In addition, IPOB Terrorists included.
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by darichlife: 7:23am On Nov 27, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. There are millions in Africa whose education is not tied even today to white man education. Go up north to see them boku for there. Stop making excuses for while you should continue to wallow in the meaningless while taking puck shots at the white man for providing what is an option to those who don't have any other. undecided

2. That question of yours makes absolutely no sense at all considering we are here contemplating alternatives to Whiteman education . undecided

3. No such thing. Man's ideas of truth begin and end as defined by men. There are very few universal truths claimed by men and so they universe remains open. undecided
So you think the option given to us is good for us? To USE another man's LANGUAGE, RELIGION AND EDUCATION To interface with nature, if you cant see what that makes us become as humans, if you cant see the dangers of being another man in thinking, the insanity in our mind justifying what is not a natural order then i will let you be.
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Ensquare(m): 7:46am On Nov 27, 2021
Nonsense! What crime do they commit?
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by freshkpomo(m): 7:54am On Nov 27, 2021
Ogaga87:
For men, aborted babies comes with masturbasion..

I once had a dream and GOD revealed it to me.. I woke in that dream to ease myself and on entering my bathroom, every where was filled with premature babies.. It was much that even the needle won't find a space between them.. From that day to date, I knew the act of masturbasion is a sin of death.. I do it and am praying for deliverance

What about using condom with your wife? That's to say in a nutshell, we should only sex when we want to procreate?
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by efighter: 7:56am On Nov 27, 2021
thesicilian:
Everyone who has a close brush with death always comes back to sell books

Stupid idiots. They think everyone is an idiot like them.
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Hassanmaye(m): 7:58am On Nov 27, 2021
hopefulLandlord:
Christians and their fear fuelled hell preaching again?

Hell always sounded like a cynical marketing ploy designed to make people afraid to leave or displease the particular sect. And it seemed to really kill empathy - 'god says they burn, they burn' doesn't make me think of someone being full of love and compassion and all that.

Eternal punishment for finite transgressions always seemed abusive to me. How can someone look at the idea of a being who would condemn people to that and call it love?

Even when I was a Christian Hell was just too weird for me to accept. Infinite punishment for finite offenses is an eye for an eye on steroids. Punishing people for disobeying nit-picky rules makes God an abusive parent. One reason often given for punishment is to teach the offender not to offend again, but if punishment is eternal then how can the offender benefit from this teaching? Jesus is supposed to be into forgiveness but forgiveness shouldn't involve eternal suffering. Hell isn’t redemptive, it isn’t leading to repentance, it’s simply pain for pain’s sake.

I love this quote: “Heaven and hell seem out of proportion to me: the actions of men do not deserve so much.”

and of course I get the rationalisation of hell by Christians saying its moral accountability and saying bad people go to hell;
that's nonsense and they know it!!!

If Yahweh is real and omniscient, that means he already decided that we're going to hell before he even created us. But if this omniscient deity allows for deathbed conversions, then it doesn't matter what kind of life you lead. You could be a brutal dictator who massacred tens of millions of people, yet still get into heaven if you tell Jesus you're sorry. Your victims could all go to hell for eternity if they never repented. That's how bleeped up Christian morality is.

Maybe Christians can answer a few questions for me. The Bible says that there is ONLY ONE way to get into Heaven: by accepting salvation through Jesus.

So it follows that the Christians who ran the Nazi death camps can get into heaven. But their 6 million Jewish victims must burn for all eternity in the pits of Hell. I've talked to many Christians about this and they just pretty much accept it.

My questions are:

1. How f***ed up do you have to be to believe Nazis can go to Heaven but their 6 million Jewish victims must burn? That's just sick. But Christians believe it. What the f*** is wrong with you people?

2. Why would ANYONE willingly worship a god that would act like that? Is it just a fear thing (better known as cowardice)? And

3. Even if you get into Heaven what makes you think you'll be safe with a psycho god like that running the place? What's to stop your god getting a wild hair up his ass one day and sending Christians to a place so bad it makes Hell look like an ice cream parlor? He used to like the Jews too. Or so the story claims. What makes you think you're safe?
Is because you don't know history, you don't know the heinous crimes the Jews did to mankind.
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by efighter: 7:58am On Nov 27, 2021
Ogaga87:
For men, aborted babies comes with masturbasion..

I once had a dream and GOD revealed it to me.. I woke in that dream to ease myself and on entering my bathroom, every where was filled with premature babies.. It was much that even the needle won't find a space between them.. From that day to date, I knew the act of masturbasion is a sin of death.. I do it and am praying for deliverance

So Masturbation is same as Abortion.

Read the nonsense you wrote again and decide whether you should walk with your own legs to the nearest psychiatric hospital or you want to wait until you are nakked on the streets so that you family and relatives can drag you to the psychiatric hospital.
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Chuks71(m): 8:24am On Nov 27, 2021
LOOK AT THE RESPONSE OF SOME OF US HERE

I Cor 1: 18
KJV:For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.
KJV:For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent

OloshoMan:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/goldennewsng.com/2021/11/26/author-who-was-in-coma-for-3-weeks-explains-how-he-saw-piles-of-aborted-babies-in-hell/amp/
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Saintmary(f): 8:36am On Nov 27, 2021
hopefulLandlord:

Omniscient god somehow didn't know?

Why don't you go ask Him.

I'm sure you're gutsy enough.

Like I said, it's useless arguing with you.
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Saintmary(f): 8:41am On Nov 27, 2021
Chuks71:

LOOK AT THE RESPONSE OF SOME OF US HERE

I Cor 1: 18
KJV:For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.
KJV:For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent

These are the last days and the perilous times are upon us.

So, it's expected to see lots of unbelief and resistance to the Word of God.

The devil is working hard to drag more people into perdition.

Please continue in your personal devotions and worship with believers as much as you can so your lamp can continue to burn bright. That's very crucial at this time.
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Saintmary(f): 8:44am On Nov 27, 2021
wirinet:

Which revelations from 2000 years? Are you talking about revelatiins from people who never met him but relies on hearsay and visions ( or dreams)?

You want to meet Him?

Eyah, I wonder why He would avoid you.
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by hopefulLandlord: 8:44am On Nov 27, 2021
Saintmary:

Why don't you go ask Him.

I'm sure you're gutsy enough.

Like I said, it's useless arguing with you.
it's you that believes an omniscient god created something for a purpose then changed the criteria midgame like he were a flawed human. you're right though. it's useless arguing with someone like you
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Ochelyko1: 8:54am On Nov 27, 2021
OloshoMan:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/goldennewsng.com/2021/11/26/author-who-was-in-coma-for-3-weeks-explains-how-he-saw-piles-of-aborted-babies-in-hell/amp/

when will the world learn? aborted babies in hell? which drugs did the doctor gave her? hope is not dat drugs herdsmen and bandits are taken ooo.

nor be only hell and heaven stupid people. u for just talk am and not write the book. hungry make u go write useless book for useless people to read.
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by wirinet(m): 9:14am On Nov 27, 2021
Saintmary:

You want to meet Him?

Eyah, I wonder why He would avoid you.

He avoids me or its me that avoids him?
You meet a Jewish rabbi that was supposedly killed 2000years ago, but was claimed to have risen and taken up to the sky?
Grand delusion bordering on schizophrenia.
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 27, 2021
wirinet:

Thank God also I am an atheist. Been one for over 30 years. There is no greater freedom from being free from mental slavery imposed by colonialists. No greater freedom than being free from psychological manipulations by scam artists in the guise of men of God. No greater peace than freedom to express love to to all humanity no matter the religion, beliefs race, or differences. Religion is all about hate - it gives you reasons to hate others.
But you're thanking the God you don't believe in . swears you guys are comedian grin
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Saintmary(f): 9:42am On Nov 27, 2021
wirinet:

He avoids me or its me that avoids him?
You meet a Jewish rabbi that was supposedly killed 2000years ago, but was claimed to have risen and taken up to the sky?
Grand delusion bordering on schizophrenia.

Hahahahahahahahhahahaha

The fact that you're avoiding Him means you unwittingly attest to His existence and that He's still alive.

You can't avoid a dead person.

I hope you have prepared your essay towards the day you will no longer have any place to hide from Him.

Thanks.
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Saintmary(f): 9:57am On Nov 27, 2021
hopefulLandlord:

it's you that believes an omniscient god created something for a purpose then changed the criteria midgame like he were a flawed human. you're right though. it's useless arguing with someone like you

He's not the one that asked you to follow the devil, you made your bed, and so you will lie in it.

You can only force the horse to the river, you can't make it drink.

You have life and death in front of you.

It's up to you whichever one you chose, of course you can't blame anyone for your choices. Are you not an adult?

You expect God to always pick up after you, to rescue you from every inconvenience, simply because you deem Him Omniscient and All-Powerful, yet simple worship you can't offer, you refuse to acknowledge Him for all His works, you refuse to be responsible for any little thing in the entire creation.

Only to draw in His Oxygen, drink His water, till His ground, build houses on His planet, marry His handiwork and bear more children as He has designed you to do.

You ungrateful, irreverent (I don't even know what to call you)!

Why don't you try making your planet, and draft your original design of a universe that will not copy His style, set up your sustenance and let's see if you will be alive to even taste of anything.

Or even try creating yourself in the first place!

Don't you think you deserve the title of a fool right now?

Smart guys like Mark Zuckerberg say they are questioning, because they want to open the door for knowledge, but not so smart people like you think you have anything going on in a brain given to you!

What a shame.
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by wirinet(m): 10:05am On Nov 27, 2021
Saintmary:

Hahahahahahahahhahahaha

The fact that you're avoiding Him means you unwittingly attest to His existence and that He's still alive.
I avoid all folk tale characters, Persus, Thor, jesus, Achilles, Gilgamesh, etc. That does not mean I acknowledge their existence.

You can't avoid a dead person.
You can avoid delusions and schizophrenia.

I hope you have prepared your essay towards the day you will no longer have any place to hide from Him.

Thanks.

And you think threats is the last desperate weapon you can use against atheists to force them to accept your delusions?
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by wirinet(m): 10:06am On Nov 27, 2021
Differentiate:

But you're thanking the God you don't believe in . swears you guys are comedian grin
And who do you suggest we should thank from freeing our minds from captivity?
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Alexprech: 10:16am On Nov 27, 2021
GreatTormentor:
thank which God....oga Athiest

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) / How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN / What Does The Bible Say About Sex Before Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.