Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat (48951 Views)

God Wants Hell To Be Overpopulated. / 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. / 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 27, 2021
SisterFire:

Click my into thread if you really want to know the programming techniques of Yahweh aka Satan, he is my dad no doubt...d babies , humanfaced worms , bigplanets and all shall be explained if you enter don't be scared of me my darling
https://www.nairaland.com/6367965/represent-mother-nature-ask-me/204#108005359

Yahweh aka Satan. Hmm.

I will enter and try not to be scared of you.
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Saintmary(f): 3:37pm On Nov 27, 2021
Honeysweetest:
just ignore the dude��,that's how they yarn nyen nyen nyen,you see y I hardly reply their likes,you will think u are talking to a baby���

I was so surprised that he will use his words to tangle himself.

He's so scared too. He just puts up a brave face. Smh

1 Like

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by merrymike47(m): 3:39pm On Nov 27, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Again, what you call rapture, I cannot speak to since what I believe is instead what Jesus Christ said and following His teachings, there are the believers some of whom are sheep where others are goats - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46. undecided
that’s what you been avoiding to say, thereby making a simple conversation unnecessarily long. It’s okay but it’s better if you hold to your understanding of the word of God (how you interpreted the Bible), rather than make others fall with ur dry and unfunny joke that unbelievers will not go to hell. Or maybe you have to just tell me if there will be no such thing as rapture before you can even make any sense to me.

Just re-read all the passages of the Bible but with an open mind this time around.
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Desammyst(m): 4:27pm On Nov 27, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Again, the definition of sin is not according to what you want to believe but according to what God decreed. You don't make up the rules..... God gave us them 2000 years ago. undecided

So all you have typed up here is nothing but a lie, an abomination where God's Truth declared to us over 2000 years ago is concerned. undecided
What did God decree about sin? What's God's truth?
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by vikstandon(m): 4:40pm On Nov 27, 2021
Oyibo also dey lie like this...Na malaria do you o!! Celebral malaria o...Please go for examination, you are running amok.
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by ronyman(m): 5:30pm On Nov 27, 2021
A way of reaching out to more people.
thesicilian:
Everyone who has a close brush with death always comes back to sell books
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by ronyman(m): 5:32pm On Nov 27, 2021
grin nobody is forcing you enyi. Kepp on doing what you are doing ignorance is not an excuse judgment will surely reach everyone Atheist or not
OloshoMan:
You mean God punishes aborted babies who literally did nothing to deserve their punishment and buhari still roams about freely.

Even if I later discover that God is real, I'm still not worshipping a God I know that I'm kinder than

Thank God I'm an Atheist

1 Like

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Kobojunkie: 5:32pm On Nov 27, 2021
Desammyst:

What did God decree about sin? What's God's truth?
The New Covenant, Law in the Kingdom of God, contained in the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, is the one who is God's Truth and Will for us all. The details of what sin is is as defined in His commandments and teachings. undecided

No man has authority to add or change or even remove anything from God's Law. undecided
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by caesymore(m): 6:44pm On Nov 27, 2021
cococandy:
Not to mention this woman’s drug induced psychosis made her see aborted babies suffering in hell.
My question is what did the so called babies do wrong in this situation? Why did they deserve eternal suffering?

Also to answer your post.
Don’t think about any of it. Just believe.
The ways of the lord are mysterious.
Or something like that.

Abeg leave us o cry

How can you believe what your can't explain?
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 27, 2021
SisterFire:
...u really trying to provoke me Mr christian by mentioning my bodyparts...but u are a coward.

Let her Majesty have mercy on me for I knew not what I was creating when I mentioned the bodyparts...

If thou considers me a coward,it will not stop me from saying that I will never mention your bodyparts again...

For I have seen that you're not pleased with these things...

Consider my request for your forgiveness as I don't understand why WE should fight on Nairaland or anywhere else....

I would have loved to compose something such as a number of lines towards thee in the name of passion...

But I'm not sure if you would like it....

May your wealth never reduce....

For he that knowest what guarantees a positive remark need not withhold it.....
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by CanadaCars(m): 8:58pm On Nov 27, 2021
hopefulLandlord:
Christians and their fear fuelled hell preaching again?

Hell always sounded like a cynical marketing ploy designed to make people afraid to leave or displease the particular sect. And it seemed to really kill empathy - 'god says they burn, they burn' doesn't make me think of someone being full of love and compassion and all that.

Eternal punishment for finite transgressions always seemed abusive to me. How can someone look at the idea of a being who would condemn people to that and call it love?

Even when I was a Christian Hell was just too weird for me to accept. Infinite punishment for finite offenses is an eye for an eye on steroids. Punishing people for disobeying nit-picky rules makes God an abusive parent. One reason often given for punishment is to teach the offender not to offend again, but if punishment is eternal then how can the offender benefit from this teaching? Jesus is supposed to be into forgiveness but forgiveness shouldn't involve eternal suffering. Hell isn’t redemptive, it isn’t leading to repentance, it’s simply pain for pain’s sake.

I love this quote: “Heaven and hell seem out of proportion to me: the actions of men do not deserve so much.”

and of course I get the rationalisation of hell by Christians saying its moral accountability and saying bad people go to hell;
that's nonsense and they know it!!!

If Yahweh is real and omniscient, that means he already decided that we're going to hell before he even created us. But if this omniscient deity allows for deathbed conversions, then it doesn't matter what kind of life you lead. You could be a brutal dictator who massacred tens of millions of people, yet still get into heaven if you tell Jesus you're sorry. Your victims could all go to hell for eternity if they never repented. That's how bleeped up Christian morality is.

Maybe Christians can answer a few questions for me. The Bible says that there is ONLY ONE way to get into Heaven: by accepting salvation through Jesus.

So it follows that the Christians who ran the Nazi death camps can get into heaven. But their 6 million Jewish victims must burn for all eternity in the pits of Hell. I've talked to many Christians about this and they just pretty much accept it.

My questions are:

1. How f***ed up do you have to be to believe Nazis can go to Heaven but their 6 million Jewish victims must burn? That's just sick. But Christians believe it. What the f*** is wrong with you people?

2. Why would ANYONE willingly worship a god that would act like that? Is it just a fear thing (better known as cowardice)? And

3. Even if you get into Heaven what makes you think you'll be safe with a psycho god like that running the place? What's to stop your god getting a wild hair up his ass one day and sending Christians to a place so bad it makes Hell look like an ice cream parlor? He used to like the Jews too. Or so the story claims. What makes you think you're safe?

[b] My friend you made some very valid points that are very reasonable and logical.

The truth is the bible did not teach anywhere in its pages that God will punish bad people in hell, no where did it say so in the bible. People that are teaching such false pagan doctrines are not true Christians and are not worshiping Yahweh, but unknowingly worshipping the father of the lie the Devil. God in His infinite wisdom and profound mercies knows that some people whom He will classify as unrighteous will be so not because they choose to but because of circumstances or other situations too numerous to mention. For example you mention, kids that are aborted, those over 6m Jews that were victims of the Nazi genocide the list goes on and on. God knows that even better than we can think of that situations like these will occur.
This is the reason His word the bible tells us in Acts 24:15 " And have hope toward God, which they themselves also allow, that there shall be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and unjust.". Jesus while on earth stated the same truth.
Although it is not our place to say who God will classify to be among the unrighteous to be resurrection we can be confident that his judgement will be a righteous and a loving one. Come to think of it, if you whom God created in His image could be repulsed by the senselessness of the false teaching that God will punish these victims of circumstances, how much more is God disgusted by such false teachings being promoted by the agents of His archenemy Satan the Devil. Our creator is not a vengeful God as the churches, who have gone astray from the truth, portray Him.
So please be assured of this scriptural truth, everyone who dies today does not go anywhere, nothing survives us at death to live or suffer somewhere, at death we all seize to exist. It is the wonderful promise of the resurrection that will bring both the just and unjust back to life. This is the pure simple truth of God's Word, although it is a 'bitter" truth that the so called Christians don't want to accept even though it is clearly stated in the bible, because they are serving the sinister purpose of the wicked one.[/b]
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by BePrepared: 11:57pm On Nov 27, 2021
1Sharon:

No true Scotsman fallacy.
If you call yourself a Christian, you're a Christian period.

Funny enough when boko haram blows up a church, you don't dare to ask if those Christians 'had a personal relationship with christ' you accept them

U are either deliberately ignorant or just funny, even in Judaism conversion takes up to 2 years, there's a conversion procedure in Christianity, you dont just call yourself a Christian and become a Christian,the SS gurards at Auschwitz weren't Christians unlike the 19 bombers of 9/11 who were die hard Muslims
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Stanleyq: 5:52am On Nov 28, 2021
abeeee:

That's dumb so dragons and unicorns and flying spaghetti monsters exist
Omo
Even Superman and Thor lol
how does dragon that u just called a name never existed, OK, if u want to explain dragon to who never heard it before for instance, how would u explain it.
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Stanleyq: 5:57am On Nov 28, 2021
[quote author=Kobojunkie post=107994277] Those who think how they think is how God thinks are those who don't even know God nor have they experienced Him to begin with. Only those who know the Truth - the Spirit of Truth lives with them - know the mind of God separate from their own mind. undecidedthere are sets of people, example, de ashawos who force themselves not to believe de existence of God so that they wallow in sin, yet, their sins have never obi cubanad them, they still suffer on earth and later in eternity will continue to suffer, its a pity, if u ask them, who is de one supplying u de oxygen, what's their answer?
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Stanleyq: 6:03am On Nov 28, 2021
Remember, some of these, their own existence as u have juste made them known, is in film world, that's why I told u, U don't know where God exists and that's why u don't believe, but a person who doesn't believe his existence, I see him as a crazy one, because he is still living, and can't force self to live forever, something is controlling when he will die...that something is God.
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by abeeee(m): 10:01am On Nov 28, 2021
Stanleyq:
how does dragon that u just called a name never existed, OK, if u want to explain dragon to who never heard it before for instance, how would u explain it.
Are you seriously this dumb.....the dragon is a mythical and mysterious creature......wait hope you are not serious ?
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by 1Sharon(f): 3:37pm On Nov 28, 2021
BePrepared:

U are either deliberately ignorant or just funny, even in Judaism conversion takes up to 2 years, there's a conversion procedure in Christianity, you dont just call yourself a Christian and become a Christian,the SS gurards at Auschwitz weren't Christians unlike the 19 bombers of 9/11 who were die hard Muslims

So is christianity also 2 years?

Is it no longer confessing in your heart that Jesus is lord again? Yeye
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Stanleyq: 5:39pm On Nov 28, 2021
abeeee:

Are you seriously this dumb.....the dragon is a mythical and mysterious creature......wait hope you are not serious ?
This up explanation of dragon is its existence, u cant explain what doesnt exist.
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by abeeee(m): 3:39am On Nov 29, 2021
Stanleyq:
This up explanation of dragon is its existence, u cant explain what doesnt exist.
So if I tell you there is a man named choproko and choproko has 1,271 dicks, five heads and 28 legs and he live close to my house.....does that mean he exist .....because there have been a name there

Oga quit being dumb
Ah ah olodo don get award again ?
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by BePrepared: 1:58pm On Nov 29, 2021
1Sharon:

So is christianity also 2 years?

Is it no longer confessing in your heart that Jesus is lord again? Yeye

I'm sure u were taught by half baked, who told you CONFESSING JESUS IN UR HEART MAKES YOU A CHRISTIAN.

DONT CRITICIZE WHAT U DONT KNOW
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Stanleyq: 11:24pm On Nov 29, 2021
abeeee:

So if I tell you there is a man named choproko and choproko has 1,271 dicks, five heads and 28 legs and he live close to my house.....does that mean he exist .....because there have been a name there

Oga quit being dumb
Ah ah olodo don get award again ?
u won't give me such a name DAT no one else has ever heard of, u just fabricated this only for the blind argument, but u are still talking because u are still using oxygen from God de Creator, u will seize to exist when he seizes his oxygen.
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by abeeee(m): 12:56am On Nov 30, 2021
Stanleyq:
u won't give me such a name DAT no one else has ever heard of, u just fabricated this only for the blind argument, but u are still talking because u are still using oxygen from God de Creator, u will seize to exist when he seizes his oxygen.
Lol ode
Haven't you heard if the flying spaghetti monster ?
Does it exist
Stop being dumb
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Stanleyq: 11:37am On Nov 30, 2021
abeeee:

Lol ode
Haven't you heard if the flying spaghetti monster ?
Does it exist
Stop being dumb
Over use of the word Dumb, have u ever searched for its meaning in dictionary, because, ur use of it doesnt match at all. I wanna help u. U are arguing is that ur brain still works, if he places only one virus in ur brain, u wont write again but pick scrabs, ask phaero and nebuchadnezzar their encounter with him. Ask saul who was later called saul his encounter with him, stop creating curses to ur children and grand children.
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by abeeee(m): 11:56am On Nov 30, 2021
Stanleyq:
Over use of the word Dumb, have u ever searched for its meaning in dictionary, because, ur use of it doesnt match at all. I wanna help u. U are arguing is that ur brain still works, if he places only one virus in ur brain, u wont write again but pick scrabs, ask phaero and nebuchadnezzar their encounter with him. Ask saul who was later called saul his encounter with him, stop creating curses to ur children and grand children.
Ode you are dumb you are dumb and your dumbness is already a curse to your generation

Spits
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by justmondris: 3:01pm On Nov 30, 2021
1Sharon:

Can someone go heaven hell/hell while alive?
That is what we call revelation. Go and read the book of revelation in the Bible and you will know that the writer that wrote a lot of things about heaven and other things to come, including the anti-Christ, was not dead at that time.

1 Like

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Stanleyq: 9:53pm On Nov 30, 2021
abeeee:

Ode you are dumb you are dumb and your dumbness is already a curse to your generation

Spits
curse from he who does nt bliv the existence of God, that one na curse? Hahaha. I cant curse u, I only say, may God touch ur rotten soul to repent and bliv in him and forsake ur wayward ways.

1 Like

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Ishitinyourlife: 3:03pm On Dec 23, 2021
quote author=Buliwyf post=107988581]

grin grin grin
May God forgive you for making me embarrass myself with a sudden burst of laughter inside a crowded bus. cheesy[/quote]
The truth about it is that you're a lowlife scammer,you tricked me into trading with you last month and you've still not send me my money back,every day you beg for time but now you're totally ignoring my calls I won't stand for this,this is not your first time of scamming people but this will certainly be your last,I will fight you tooth to nail on this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) / Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD / Stephanie Otobo Files $5m Suit Against Apostle Suleman In Canada (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.