Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,645 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:24 AM

Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat (49974 Views)

God Wants Hell To Be Overpopulated. / 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. / 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Ace5(m): 10:17am On Nov 27, 2021
OloshoMan:
You mean God punishes aborted babies who literally did nothing to deserve their punishment and buhari still roams about freely.

Even if I later discover that God is real, I'm still not worshipping a God I know that I'm kinder than

Thank God I'm an Atheist
Which God you dey thank, when you be atheist?
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Alexprech: 10:17am On Nov 27, 2021
OloshoMan:
You mean God punishes aborted babies who literally did nothing to deserve their punishment and buhari still roams about freely.

Even if I later discover that God is real, I'm still not worshipping a God I know that I'm kinder than

Thank God I'm an Atheist
Thank which God...oga Atheist
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by SisterFire(f): 10:17am On Nov 27, 2021
merrymike47:
that’s ur perspective dear, why not try to know about God personally?
...personally he is my biological dad but that doesn't make him less a Satan he is , his nickname is Satan !
I, mum, bros ,his fellow titans and sis call him næiperes•xxxdlac , his creations call him niperesidis , Yahweh , yah , Jehovah , a| duúr etc
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Desammyst(m): 10:21am On Nov 27, 2021
Kobojunkie:
That comment is filled with falsehoods. There are no souls in your sperm and you sin when you first lust in your heart, not when you masturbate. undecided
Of a truth, one sins when he/she lust after someone else other than God. But when one masturbates, I truly believe that he/she has done a grave sin, because there is an intercourse between the man/woman with an imaginary being(demons i.e. Incubus and Succubus). Due to that intercourse, there is a release of sperm, which is enough for demonic manipulation on such a one's soul. Thank you.
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Saintmary(f): 10:23am On Nov 27, 2021
wirinet:

I avoid all folk tale characters, Persus, Thor, jesus, Achilles, Gilgamesh, etc. That does not mean I acknowledge their existence.

You can avoid delusions and schizophrenia.

And you think threats is the last desperate weapon you can use against atheists to force them to accept your delusions?

Me?
Threaten you?

Pekele pekele!

What do I have, who am I, just a simple person going about my life.

I was just helping you prepare for the inevitable.

I got a lot to take care of. Got to go.

Stay sharp.
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Jazzman01: 10:24am On Nov 27, 2021
Ogaga87:
For men, aborted babies comes with masturbasion..

I once had a dream and GOD revealed it to me.. I woke in that dream to ease myself and on entering my bathroom, every where was filled with premature babies.. It was much that even the needle won't find a space between them.. From that day to date, I knew the act of masturbasion is a sin of death.. I do it and am praying for deliverance

So experiencing a natural occurrence such as a wetdream is also abortion for men? Or if you use condoms or practice withdrawal with your wife? Because with the way you reason, once sperm leaks out of a man, it automatically becomes an abortion.

Oga, the sperm is useless and not a complete human being until it meets with the female eggs and that's when a new human starts to form.

Even if you don't release your sperm, the body will get rid of the excess through wetdreams and there is nothing you can do about that.

1 Like

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by SisterFire(f): 10:24am On Nov 27, 2021
Honeysweetest:
they will rot in hell oga. You won't know this because you don't know the light. Pls continue with ur argument,I don't want to be part of ur blind argument. Read my first line and let it ring in your head.
... Do you know Jehovah's nickname is Satan ?
That name was branded to him by his creator ,the supreme waed• universe inventor for initiating Armageddon war( 100 times more fatal than WW2 ) that killed ⅓ of the ancient civilization .
Meet me on my nairaland page I will explain how this wicked programmings ( religion ) works it implications to ur soul forever!
I am his daughter R......u who reincarnated to stop ur mind slavery ...redeem soul .
He is Satan that u fear but don't be scared because many winged humanoids has arrested him and throw him in a cage till 1000yrs...
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by wirinet(m): 10:30am On Nov 27, 2021
Saintmary:

He's not the one that asked you to follow the devil, you made your bed, and so you will lie in it.
When did he tell you he follows the devil or anything else. It's you and God that has "a anyone not believe in my God is a sworn enemy" policy. That's your problem and not his.

You can only force the horse to the river, you can't make it drink.
But then why punish or kill the horse for refusing to drink? Is it by force to drink?

You have life and death in front of you.
So also do you and everyone else.

It's up to you whichever one you chose, of course you can't blame anyone for your choices. Are you not an adult?
Correct. So let people choose what they choose to believe and stop threatening people with violence - physically or spiritually.

You expect God to always pick up after you, to rescue you from every inconvenience, simply because you deem Him Omniscient and All-Powerful, yet simple worship you can't offer, you refuse to acknowledge Him for all His works, you refuse to be responsible for any little thing in the entire creation.
When have atheists asked God to pick after them to rescue them from every inconvenience? Your God that have not been able to rescue Christians, pastors and even G.Os from every inconvenience.
Why should he ask me to worship him? Your God sounds like an egocentric king with an inferiority complex. I don't even ask my children who I feed and take care of to worship me and always massage my ego.

Only to draw in His Oxygen, drink His water, till His ground, build houses on His planet, marry His handiwork and bear more children as He has designed you to do.
Very germane response. All these were in place ever before the first humans set foot on the planet. Every animal and living thing on earth obey the same life process. Maybe your God should require Monkeys, lions, Ants and even snails to start worshipping him because they " draw Oxygen, drink His water, till His ground, build houses on His planet"

You ungrateful, irreverent (I don't even know what to call you)!

Why don't you try making your planet, and draft your original design of a universe that will not copy His style, set up your sustenance and let's see if you will be alive to even taste of anything.
Or even try creating yourself in the first place!

Don't you think you deserve the title of a fool right now?
Very stupid question. Shows you are a functional illiterate.

Smart guys like Mark Zuckerberg say they are questioning, because they want to open the door for knowledge, but not so smart people like you think you have anything going on in a brain given to you!

What a shame.

What makes it smart for Mark Zukerburg to question things because he want to open the door for knowledge but stupid for me to question things to open the door for ignorance? Religion induced Inferiority complex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Jazzman01: 10:31am On Nov 27, 2021
God1000:
That was hallucination.

Those anathesia drugs are very powerful and can induce hallucinations. It can even make you say certain things that you are completely unaware of.

I have watched some videos on YouTube where patients say silly things immediately after the administration of the drug in the operating room. Funny enough they will never be able to remember the silly things they said after the drugs wears off.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Kobojunkie: 10:38am On Nov 27, 2021
Honeysweetest:
they will rot in hell oga. You won't know this because you don't know the light. Pls continue with ur argument,I don't want to be part of ur blind argument. Read my first line and let it ring in your head.
That , I am afraid is the lie your Pastors have fed you probably from childhood but that is not what God of Jesus Christ say in Scripture. undecided
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by wirinet(m): 10:39am On Nov 27, 2021
Saintmary:

Me?
Threaten you?

Pekele pekele!

What do I have, who am I, just a simple person going about my life.

I was just helping you prepare for the inevitable.

I got a lot to take care of. Got to go.

Stay sharp.

Who beg you to help me, a random stranger prepare for the inevitable? Probably you are looking for more members to suck into your delusions to strengthen your beliefs. Maybe you are beginning to waver in your delusions.

Why not care for people around you that actually need your help? People who needs food, cloths,support that would actually improve their lives instead of wasting energy caring for the beliefs of anonymous strangers.
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Kobojunkie: 10:43am On Nov 27, 2021
darichlife:

So you think the option given to us is good for us? To USE another man's LANGUAGE, RELIGION AND EDUCATION To interface with nature, if you cant see what that makes us become as humans, if you cant see the dangers of being another man in thinking, the insanity in our mind justifying what is not a natural order then i will let you be.
Do you know what an option is? It is simply a choice available to you. The decision as to whether it is "good" for you is made by you. The almajiri or Islamic system of education is another option for instance that exists in Nigeria. Those who subscribe to it over the general kind know why they chose it over other options. undecided

If you don't like what's available, create your own the way you want rather than offer up excuses why you should sit and whine about how it ain't to your liking. B undecided

Anyways, that's that! undecided
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Kobojunkie: 10:47am On Nov 27, 2021
Desammyst:

Of a truth, one sins when he/she lust after someone else other than God. But when one masturbates, I truly believe that he/she has done a grave sin, because there is an intercourse between the man/woman with an imaginary being(demons i.e. Incubus and Succubus). Due to that intercourse, there is a release of sperm, which is enough for demonic manipulation on such a one's soul. Thank you.
Again, the definition of sin is not according to what you want to believe but according to what God decreed. You don't make up the rules..... God gave us them 2000 years ago. undecided

So all you have typed up here is nothing but a lie, an abomination where God's Truth declared to us over 2000 years ago is concerned. undecided
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Saintmary(f): 10:51am On Nov 27, 2021
wirinet:

Who beg you to help me, a random stranger prepare for the inevitable? Probably you are looking for more members to suck into your delusions to strengthen your beliefs. Maybe you are beginning to waver in your delusions.

Why not care for people around you that actually need your help? People who needs food, cloths,support that would actually improve their lives instead of wasting energy caring for the beliefs of anonymous strangers.

Are you scared?
Ha, you're scared!

1 Like

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Saintmary(f): 10:54am On Nov 27, 2021
wirinet:

When did he tell you he follows the devil or anything else. It's you and God that has "a anyone not believe in my God is a sworn enemy" policy. That's your problem and not his.

But then why punish or kill the horse for refusing to drink? Is it by force to drink?

So also do you and everyone else.

Correct. So let people choose what they choose to believe and stop threatening people with violence - physically or spiritually.

When have atheists asked God to pick after them to rescue them from every inconvenience? Your God that have not been able to rescue Christians, pastors and even G.Os from every inconvenience.
Why should he ask me to worship him? Your God sounds like an egocentric king with an inferiority complex. I don't even ask my children who I feed and take care of to worship me and always massage my ego.

Very germane response. All these were in place ever before the first humans set foot on the planet. Every animal and living thing on earth obey the same life process. Maybe your God should require Monkeys, lions, Ants and even snails to start worshipping him because they " draw Oxygen, drink His water, till His ground, build houses on His planet"

Very stupid question. Shows you are a functional illiterate.

What makes it smart for Mark Zukerburg to question things because he want to open the door for knowledge but stupid for me to question things to open the door for ignorance? Religion induced Inferiority complex

Hahahahahahahahhahahaha

Hahahahahahahahhahahaha

I won't reply anymore, I got to take care of my life over here.

Continue wallowing in your foolishness.

I wash my hands off of you.
I will not be responsible for your end.

1 Like

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Jazzman01: 11:03am On Nov 27, 2021
hopefulLandlord:
Christians and their fear fuelled hell preaching again?

Hell always sounded like a cynical marketing ploy designed to make people afraid to leave or displease the particular sect. And it seemed to really kill empathy - 'god says they burn, they burn' doesn't make me think of someone being full of love and compassion and all that.

Eternal punishment for finite transgressions always seemed abusive to me. How can someone look at the idea of a being who would condemn people to that and call it love?

Even when I was a Christian Hell was just too weird for me to accept. Infinite punishment for finite offenses is an eye for an eye on steroids. Punishing people for disobeying nit-picky rules makes God an abusive parent. One reason often given for punishment is to teach the offender not to offend again, but if punishment is eternal then how can the offender benefit from this teaching? Jesus is supposed to be into forgiveness but forgiveness shouldn't involve eternal suffering. Hell isn’t redemptive, it isn’t leading to repentance, it’s simply pain for pain’s sake.

I love this quote: “Heaven and hell seem out of proportion to me: the actions of men do not deserve so much.”

and of course I get the rationalisation of hell by Christians saying its moral accountability and saying bad people go to hell;
that's nonsense and they know it!!!

If Yahweh is real and omniscient, that means he already decided that we're going to hell before he even created us. But if this omniscient deity allows for deathbed conversions, then it doesn't matter what kind of life you lead. You could be a brutal dictator who massacred tens of millions of people, yet still get into heaven if you tell Jesus you're sorry. Your victims could all go to hell for eternity if they never repented. That's how bleeped up Christian morality is.

Maybe Christians can answer a few questions for me. The Bible says that there is ONLY ONE way to get into Heaven: by accepting salvation through Jesus.

So it follows that the Christians who ran the Nazi death camps can get into heaven. But their 6 million Jewish victims must burn for all eternity in the pits of Hell. I've talked to many Christians about this and they just pretty much accept it.

My questions are:

1. How f***ed up do you have to be to believe Nazis can go to Heaven but their 6 million Jewish victims must burn? That's just sick. But Christians believe it. What the f*** is wrong with you people?

2. Why would ANYONE willingly worship a god that would act like that? Is it just a fear thing (better known as cowardice)? And

3. Even if you get into Heaven what makes you think you'll be safe with a psycho god like that running the place? What's to stop your god getting a wild hair up his ass one day and sending Christians to a place so bad it makes Hell look like an ice cream parlor? He used to like the Jews too. Or so the story claims. What makes you think you're safe?

You raised some thought provoking points but I don't think you know how bad the human nature is. You can't deny the fact that some humans are just too wicked and insane. Look at the barbaric acts been perpetrated by bokoharam up north, we can argue that it was caused by this same religion thing, but what can you say about the recent gruesome killings of the unknown gunmen? I saw a post this morning where they were playing with human heads after slaughtering them like rams.

The situation is not limited to Nigeria, it is all over the world and it just shows how bad the human nature is. I used to visit bestgore before the site was taken down and I saw so many disheartening murders and atrocities committed by people all over the world.

Until you see videos like this or hear other crazy and shocking attrocities committed by people daily, you won't understand how bad the innate human nature is. And you are arguing that this people should go Scott free?

Visit this thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/6869167/esn-beheads-two-men-roast
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by wirinet(m): 11:16am On Nov 27, 2021
Saintmary:

Are you scared?
Ha, you're scared!
You scared me?
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by wirinet(m): 11:23am On Nov 27, 2021
Saintmary:

Hahahahahahahahhahahaha

Hahahahahahahahhahahaha

I won't reply anymore, I got to take care of my life over here.

Continue wallowing in your foolishness.

I wash my hands off of you.
I will not be responsible for your end.

And who appointed you to be responsible for my end?

I am in my office overseeing things. I have people working for me. I can choose to stay at home to run my businesses from home.

So who is more foolish btw You And I? You are so hate filled that you are conditioned to fear and hate anyone that don't conform to your world view
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 27, 2021
SisterFire:
Aborted babies in hell fire ! ...so much for a god of love and peace grin grin grin

Jesusjnr2020 , crystyano

I am corn-fused and a-maized at the same time. Is heaven not the supposed abode of aborted babies?

Maybe going through hell is part of the process to heaven for the babies...
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 27, 2021
SisterFire:
Aborted babies in hell fire ! ...so much for a god of love and peace grin grin grin

Jesusjnr2020 , crystyano

May your pussy remain blessed....
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Jacksparrow7(m): 12:05pm On Nov 27, 2021
No vex, but this one na lie from the pit of hell
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 27, 2021
wirinet:

I am in my office overseeing things. I have people working for me. I can choose to stay at home to run my businesses from home.

So who is more foolish btw You And I? You are so hate filled that you are conditioned to fear and hate anyone that don't conform to your world view

Hello

I never wished to be in this situation...

But I'm having accommodation issues and I need 15000naira at least to secure a place...

The 15000naira is a payment for 3months...

The person that wants to rent said that's the only way he can help me...

Whatever amount you can help me with will be greatly appreciated...
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 27, 2021
wirinet:

I started working as a part-time teacher in two private schools towards the ending of September this year but I have several issues and I still need your financial help...

My brother also calls me from the prison for financial assistance...

He never deserved to be in prison....

I'm really getting tired of these issues...

I even lost some of the few things I had some days ago including a bucket with bottles of water,a toothbrush, some garri,my plate and spoon....
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Ola3tag(m): 12:56pm On Nov 27, 2021
Those drugs must have hit her really hard, Christmas carol takes you to heaven como people were smarter than thisnw
OloshoMan:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/goldennewsng.com/2021/11/26/author-who-was-in-coma-for-3-weeks-explains-how-he-saw-piles-of-aborted-babies-in-hell/amp/
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Saintmary(f): 12:59pm On Nov 27, 2021
wirinet:

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by BJanta: 1:30pm On Nov 27, 2021
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by SisterFire(f): 1:40pm On Nov 27, 2021
Mutonke:

I am corn-fused and a-maized at the same time. Is heaven not the supposed abode of aborted babies?

Maybe going through hell is part of the process to heaven for the babies...

Click into my thread if you really want to know the programming techniques of Yahweh aka Satan, he is my dad no doubt...d babies , humanfaced worms , bigplanets and all shall be explained if you enter don't be scared of me my darling
https://www.nairaland.com/6367965/represent-mother-nature-ask-me/204#108005359
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by SisterFire(f): 1:41pm On Nov 27, 2021
Crystyano:

I started working as a part-time teacher in two private schools towards the ending of September this year but I have several issues and I still need your financial help...

My brother also calls me from the prison for financial assistance...

He never deserved to be in prison....

I'm really getting tired of these issues...

I even lost some of the few things I had some days ago including a bucket with bottles of water,a toothbrush, some garri,my plate and spoon....

...u really trying to provoke me Mr christian by mentioning my bodyparts...but u are a coward.
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by cybriz82(m): 2:40pm On Nov 27, 2021
peculiar2233:

Your last statement shows you don't actually know what you are saying.
Which God are you thanking again?
May God forgive you

U dey mind those confuse people that dnt evn knw their left n right .

1 Like

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Saintmary(f): 2:46pm On Nov 27, 2021
wirinet:

Hate?

Threat?

Those are words betraying your paranoia!

I don't think what you conform to will influence my immediate world too much. So, I don't know where you got your fears from.
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Honeysweetest(f): 3:25pm On Nov 27, 2021
Saintmary:

Hate?

Threat?

Those are words betraying your paranoia!

I don't think what you conform to will influence my immediate world too much. So, I don't know where you got your fears from.
just ignore the dude��,that's how they yarn nyen nyen nyen,you see y I hardly reply their likes,you will think u are talking to a baby���
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by merrymike47(m): 3:30pm On Nov 27, 2021
Honeysweetest:
ma’am u like to jump sha, the guy is proving that he knows God better and said unbelievers will only die and there is no such thing like heaven or hell for them and I asked him to prove that, u are here just jumping into matters and just opening your mouth anyhow, maybe it’s you who do not have light.

you and the other guy are not different, I am a Christian too and I have my relationship with God but you lot in Africa think that you know God well enough and will just be twisting bible anyhow and after all it’s not like today’s Christians have any great signs or testimonies to even show that we know that God atall. You guys can just continue your own philosophies but I am not interested in dry philosophies but only the truth which is the word of God (Bible), u guys better search God allow God to be revealed in you rather than all these unnecessarily long conversation dat didn’t add up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention / Bishop Isaac Idahosa's Car Garage In Pictures / Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.