Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Please Folks, Be Mindful Doing Business With (uchdes, Dmavin, Desmalic, Vicds) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Folks, Be Mindful Doing Business With (uchdes, Dmavin, Desmalic, Vicds) (374 Views)

Be Mindful Of What You’re About To Post On Social Media / This Has Been Eating Me Up. Please, Folks I Need Advice / Man Looking At His Wife Behind While Doing Business With Her In Pre-wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Folks, Be Mindful Doing Business With (uchdes, Dmavin, Desmalic, Vicds) by shilefan2(m): 4:11pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ok, I will go straight to the point and be brief...
I don't know if this is the right place to post this and just need you guys to be careful with the Moniker above.

YES, I have been eventually pushed to the wall and I found it necessary to spill out my very bitter experience with the owner of the Moniker in the subject of this post, please note, The Moniker is owned by the same person and still has more he keeps opening but those are the latest.

I met him on this platform some months back and I engaged his professional service of producing a Logo for my business, It took him almost a month just to deliver a Company Logo despite been mobilized... However I overlooked his shortcomings after much pleading and excuses.

Moving forward, I went further to request for his service of building a website for my company, More than %50 of the agreed fee for the website development was paid to him on August 21, 2021 precisely, (I have my receipt of payment). Since then, Can you believe that this guy keeps playing me and coming up with new version of excuses on a daily basis for his failure of not delivering the work giving to him. I kept on been patient with him and kept hoping he will deliver but to my greatest surprise, For almost three months, This guy never did as we speak and I had to make available fresh money to build and design the website as time was no longer on my side. During the time I engaged the services of some one else, I still gave him the option of designing the website and upload after web name and host has been successfully paid for, to my surprise, this guy kept posting me and coming up with excuses of different magnitude that I can't even fantom or start explaining here...

Now, I have gotten the work done and fully completed and I have asked for refund of my money but as usual, all I still keep getting is excuses for not been paid for work he has done for others...lol....I paid him money and not someone else and all I need is my money...I have been extremely patient with him and he knows it and I can no longer take his excuses anymore, hence, why I brought it here for you guys to be careful doing business with the above Moniker and mind you, He is fund of opening new Moniker from time to time...

All is need is my refund as I have come to realise he is not worth working with...
Re: Please Folks, Be Mindful Doing Business With (uchdes, Dmavin, Desmalic, Vicds) by shilefan2(m): 12:56pm On Nov 29, 2021
shilefan2:
Ok, I will go straight to the point and be brief...
I don't know if this is the right place to post this and just need you guys to be careful with the Moniker above.

YES, I have been eventually pushed to the wall and I found it necessary to spill out my very bitter experience with the owner of the Moniker in the subject of this post, please note, The Moniker is owned by the same person and still has more he keeps opening but those are the latest.

I met him on this platform some months back and I engaged his professional service of producing a Logo for my business, It took him almost a month just to deliver a Company Logo despite been mobilized... However I overlooked his shortcomings after much pleading and excuses.

Moving forward, I went further to request for his service of building a website for my company, More than %50 of the agreed fee for the website development was paid to him on August 21, 2021 precisely, (I have my receipt of payment). Since then, Can you believe that this guy keeps playing me and coming up with new version of excuses on a daily basis for his failure of not delivering the work giving to him. I kept on been patient with him and kept hoping he will deliver but to my greatest surprise, For almost three months, This guy never did as we speak and I had to make available fresh money to build and design the website as time was no longer on my side. During the time I engaged the services of some one else, I still gave him the option of designing the website and upload after web name and host has been successfully paid for, to my surprise, this guy kept posting me and coming up with excuses of different magnitude that I can't even fantom or start explaining here...

Now, I have gotten the work done and fully completed and I have asked for refund of my money but as usual, all I still keep getting is excuses for not been paid for work he has done for others...lol....I paid him money and not someone else and all I need is my money...I have been extremely patient with him and he knows it and I can no longer take his excuses anymore, hence, why I brought it here for you guys to be careful doing business with the above Moniker and mind you, He is fund of opening new Moniker from time to time...

All is need is my refund as I have come to realise he is not worth working with...

(1) (Reply)

Sierra Leone men Are Cursed With Ugliness And Wickedness / Stallion Plus Travels & Aviation. Recruitment! / R

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.