Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

This Has Been Eating Me Up. Please, Folks I Need Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Has Been Eating Me Up. Please, Folks I Need Advice (5707 Views)

She's Dating Her Cousin's Husband, It's Eating Me Up / Nairaland Rate My Pics? Girls Are Eating Me Like Indomie / Please Folks, Be Mindful Doing Business With (uchdes, Dmavin, Desmalic, Vicds) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Has Been Eating Me Up. Please, Folks I Need Advice by Thuglife2020: 2:06pm On Aug 25, 2019
Please, folks I need an advice.

I met this particular girl through my brother’s girlfriend. She came to our side with my brother’s girlfriend and she met my ex at our side. They know each other because they are both in same school (one college like that).

It was love from the first sight. I later wooed this particular girl but she told me she has a boyfriend and she can’t date me because of my ex (she believes we are still dating then and that’s the fact but I love her this girl). I tried to convince her but she wouldn’t succumb to my pressure then. I stopped talking to her then because I told her I can’t be friends with someone I love and wish to date.

Me and my ex finally broke up because of infidelity. And it was messy. This particular girl is aware of it. She knows everything I did for my ex then (I financed all my ex school expenses but she still went ahead to cheat despite everything I did). And this particular lady is aware of everything. My ex used to tell this particular girl’s roommate in school how I’ve been financing her. But my ex and this girl are not very close.

While with my ex then, I used to ask about the girl because I have intentions of dating this particular girl and she used to tell me how sincere and decent this particular girl is. I once asked my ex if I can date her but she boost then to me that she can’t date me because so many guys in their school have tried it and they all failed and even their school provost tried it and failed.

After I broke up with my ex, I developed interest in her again and I started talking to this particular girl again after I stopped talking to her then when she told me she can’t date me. I tried to convince her and explain things that transpired between my ex and i after a couple of weeks we broke up. I wooed her again. She told me she would give a chance. She gave me a chance and I caught myself fallen in love with this particular girl along the line to the extent that I can’t go without calling her at least 3 times a day. I’ve been inviting her to come my side but she felt reluctant to come. She told me if I want her to come, I will have to come to her home and know her sister or any of her family. I wouldn’t agreed to the condition. There was this fateful day I called her, she told me she’s at her boyfriend’s shop. I got mad and I dropped the call forthwith but I wouldn’t let her know.

Because of that, I promised to come home so that we can meet. We both discussed that and we agreed to yesterday (Saturday). When I got to home. I told her and she promised to come, she came to my side, we were in same room sitting on the bed. We had a lot of conversations and when I tried to kiss her, she was like NO, she can’t kiss me as she can’t cheat on her man. She begged me to give her time and we can only do anything if she end things with her current boyfriend.

I love this girl wholeheartedly and I wish to date her. We’ve been dating for 2 months now and I only spent 3k on her. I believe she needs help. She told me about her boyfriend that she love him but the guy doesn’t have money. ( I’m aware of her boyfriend situation). Although they started dating not upto a year and the guy hasn’t given her anything since they started dating. She knows I’m able to afford anything for her but she insists she love the guy and she wouldn’t want to cheat on him. I once asked her over the phone to end things with her boyfriend but she told me she need time because she wouldn’t want to break her heart. She told me the problem she’s having with her boyfriend is her dad as her dad won’t want to have anything to do with Christian but I told me she should follow her heart and she know what’s best for her. I let her realize her parents won’t be the one to dictate to her (I believe she told me that because she still want me to stay)

I made it clear to her that I won’t be able to continue with this because of the condition. Although she has promised to end things with her boyfriend but she needs time. I don’t know when she would end things with him and I can’t keep waiting.

The fact is that I love this girl. I think I can still date her. But I need advice as I don’t know what to do if o should continue with her and let her quit her boyfriend along the line or end things with her finally.
Re: This Has Been Eating Me Up. Please, Folks I Need Advice by kushercain: 2:17pm On Aug 25, 2019
Let her go since she loves her boyfriend. If you love something, let it go if it comes back fine, if not, get another. There's plenty fish in the see and one thing I've noticed is love no hard to find.

Don't start scheming about snatching a woman, na wa for you o. You should be scheming about making money.

13 Likes

Re: This Has Been Eating Me Up. Please, Folks I Need Advice by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 25, 2019
Good advice above me. i she loves you she'le make the effort to be with you. dont be the schemer, hoping to snatch someone else gf.

3 Likes

Re: This Has Been Eating Me Up. Please, Folks I Need Advice by XhosaNostra(f): 2:24pm On Aug 25, 2019
Thuglife2020:
Please, folks I need an advice.

I met this particular girl through my brother’s girlfriend. She came to our side with my brother’s girlfriend and she met my ex at our side. They know each other because they are both in same school (one college like that).

It was love from the first sight. I later wooed this particular girl but she told me she has a boyfriend and she can’t date me because of my ex (she believes we are still dating then and that’s the fact but I love her this girl). I tried to convince her but she wouldn’t succumb to my pressure then. I stopped talking to her then because I told her I can’t be friends with someone I love and wish to date.

Me and my ex finally broke up because of infidelity. And it was messy. This particular girl is aware of it. She knows everything I did for my ex then (I financed all my ex school expenses but she still went ahead to cheat despite everything I did). And this particular lady is aware of everything. My ex used to tell this particular girl’s roommate in school how I’ve been financing her. But my ex and this girl are not very close.

While with my ex then, I used to ask about the girl because I have intentions of dating this particular girl and she used to tell me how sincere and decent this particular girl is. I once asked my ex if I can date her but she boost then to me that she can’t date me because so many guys in their school have tried it and they all failed and even their school provost tried it and failed.

After I broke up with my ex, I developed interest in her again and I started talking to this particular girl again after I stopped talking to her then when she told me she can’t date me. I tried to convince her and explain things that transpired between my ex and i after a couple of weeks we broke up. I wooed her again. She told me she would give a chance. She gave me a chance and I caught myself fallen in love with this particular girl along the line to the extent that I can’t go without calling her at least 3 times a day. I’ve been inviting her to come my side but she felt reluctant to come. She told me if I want her to come, I will have to come to her home and know her sister or any of her family. I wouldn’t agreed to the condition. There was this fateful day I called her, she told me she’s at her boyfriend’s shop. I got mad and I dropped the call forthwith but I wouldn’t let her know.

Because of that, I promised to come home so that we can meet. We both discussed that and we agreed to yesterday (Saturday). When I got to home. I told her and she promised to come, she came to my side, we were in same room sitting on the bed. We had a lot of conversations and when I tried to kiss her, she was like NO, she can’t kiss me as she can’t cheat on her man. She begged me to give her time and we can only do anything if she end things with her current boyfriend.

I love this girl wholeheartedly and I wish to date her. We’ve been dating for 2 months now and I only spent 3k on her. I believe she needs help. She told me about her boyfriend that she love him but the guy doesn’t have money. ( I’m aware of her boyfriend situation). Although they started dating not upto a year and the guy hasn’t given her anything since they started dating. She knows I’m able to afford anything for her but she insists she love the guy and she wouldn’t want to cheat on him. I once asked her over the phone to end things with her boyfriend but she told me she need time because she wouldn’t want to break her heart. She told me the problem she’s having with her boyfriend is her dad as her dad won’t want to have anything to do with Christian but I told me she should follow her heart and she know what’s best for her. I let her realize her parents won’t be the one to dictate to her (I believe she told me that because she still want me to stay)

I made it clear to her that I won’t be able to continue with this because of the condition. Although she has promised to end things with her boyfriend but she needs time. I don’t know when she would end things with him and I can’t keep waiting.

The fact is that I love this girl. I think I can snatch her from her boyfriend. But I need advice as I don’t know what to do if o should continue with her and let her quit her boyfriend along the line or end things with her finally.

What a confusing mess. Are you dating or are you not dating?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Has Been Eating Me Up. Please, Folks I Need Advice by MARX77(m): 2:38pm On Aug 25, 2019
Baba nor go shoot urself for leg and say she broke ur heart later on. Dating a girl who u know has a guy isn't something I'd advise u to do. Either ways, u're gambling this whole thing, so do it with wisdom.
Re: This Has Been Eating Me Up. Please, Folks I Need Advice by Thuglife2020: 2:43pm On Aug 25, 2019
kushercain:
Let her go since she loves her boyfriend. If you love something, let it go if it comes back fine, if not, get another. There's plenty fish in the see and one thing I've noticed is love no hard to find.

Don't start scheming about snatching a woman, na wa for you o. You should be scheming about making money.

I never stop thinking of making more money. The thing is that, my ex which she know, I spent more than 100k while in school but she wouldn’t be faithful with me. I dated another woman when I broke up with my ex, I spent more than 150k on that one too wihin a couple of months but I was suspecting something.. when she came my side, she switched off phone, I created a thread then and from the advice I got here. I end things with her. But this particular girl I’m talking about, she’s very sincere, she knows I can get her anything she wanted but she still insists she love her man but she can only end things with her but I will have to give her some time
Re: This Has Been Eating Me Up. Please, Folks I Need Advice by Olachase(m): 2:46pm On Aug 25, 2019
you day think of how to snatch woman guys day street day look for bag to snatch
Re: This Has Been Eating Me Up. Please, Folks I Need Advice by Thuglife2020: 2:47pm On Aug 25, 2019
MARX77:
Baba nor go shoot urself for leg and say she broke ur heart later on. Dating a girl who u know has a guy isn't something I'd advise u to do. Either ways, u're gambling this whole thing, so do it with wisdom.

I love her and I believe she truly needs help. But I can’t do anything for her if she’s not � with me.
Re: This Has Been Eating Me Up. Please, Folks I Need Advice by Thuglife2020: 2:48pm On Aug 25, 2019
Olachase:
you day think of how to snatch woman guys day street day look for bag to snatch

Comot woman matter for your life then �

1 Like

Re: This Has Been Eating Me Up. Please, Folks I Need Advice by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 25, 2019
LOL. Seems some of you can't use your brain without being told. From your story, let's assume what your ex told you about this girl is true, do you think she would've given you a chance, not to talk of coming to your house while seeing another man? She's just like the other loosed girls on the street. Difference is, she's playing her cards very well.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Has Been Eating Me Up. Please, Folks I Need Advice by drmikeadams(m): 2:57pm On Aug 25, 2019
grin grin grin this one dey stiilll dey use money chase women angry grin them go milk u dry till u begin think properly

8 Likes

Re: This Has Been Eating Me Up. Please, Folks I Need Advice by PabloAndreas(m): 3:01pm On Aug 25, 2019
Are u sure u need our help?...cos ur moniker implies u r rugged,cool n street wise...n ppl like dat know their ways around situations like dis

1 Like

Re: This Has Been Eating Me Up. Please, Folks I Need Advice by adeboi1: 3:03pm On Aug 25, 2019
Iclef should we tell this guy to keep it up too grin

1 Like

Re: This Has Been Eating Me Up. Please, Folks I Need Advice by kushercain: 3:09pm On Aug 25, 2019
Thuglife2020:

I never stop thinking of making more money. The thing is that, my ex which she know, I spent more than 100k while in school but she wouldn’t be faithful with me. I dated another woman when I broke up with my ex, I spent more than 150k on that one too wihin a couple of months but I was suspecting something.. when she came my side, she switched off phone, I created a thread then and from the advice I got here. I end things with her. But this particular girl I’m talking about, she’s very sincere, she knows I can get her anything she wanted but she still insists she love her man but she can only end things with her but I will have to give her some time

Okay then just give her time. Focus that energy you spend on loving her on some other things. Pick up other interests. If she wants to leave her guy for you then fine. But left to me you should free her cause she will never love you like her bf. And how will you know she's not with you to secure the bag and remain in touch with her boyfriend. Remember Okafor's law. Peace

2 Likes

Re: This Has Been Eating Me Up. Please, Folks I Need Advice by tunize(m): 3:11pm On Aug 25, 2019
Jst read all wat u wrote. Trying to force a girl into a relationship and u're here shouting u need advice. Bros u nor need any one. The effort u put into trying to force a girl to break up with her bf, put on such effort in making more money and let the girl be. Don't take advantage of the bf has nothing to snatch his babe, wat goes around come around girls full everywhere.

5 Likes

Re: This Has Been Eating Me Up. Please, Folks I Need Advice by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 25, 2019
adeboi1:
Icl.ef should we tell this guy to keep it up too grin

Tell him to keep it up even though I didn't read.

1 Like

Re: This Has Been Eating Me Up. Please, Folks I Need Advice by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:16pm On Aug 25, 2019
Some wise guys are single because they find it difficult to know if a girl is truly into them because of their riches because most girls like rich guys but luckily for you, you got some money even despite that, she still declines, that should simply tell you she's not into you, you should be happy about that and stay the fvck off her, not trying hard, because at the end of the day, you are going to have to prove a lot to her and she's going to feel like she assessing you and somehow you are not going to love it.

3 Likes

Re: This Has Been Eating Me Up. Please, Folks I Need Advice by enuk80(m): 3:24pm On Aug 25, 2019
Dis op English bad die. I just dey read d post like say I dey stamara. Op, I hail thee

2 Likes

Re: This Has Been Eating Me Up. Please, Folks I Need Advice by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 25, 2019
She has already told you the truth. She has a man whom she loves dearly. That you're a struggling to lure her away with money speaks volume. Don't come crying after some time.

2 Likes

Re: This Has Been Eating Me Up. Please, Folks I Need Advice by MannieA(f): 3:39pm On Aug 25, 2019
Uhmmmm..Op it's not cool of you to take another guy's babe like that. If you were the guy and somebody is tryna snatch your bar how would you feel?Put yourself in his shows. I know you're overwhelmed by emotions but think things through.
Let the girl be. She loves her man and doesn't want to cheat on him and you should also respect that.
I hope you know if she ends her relationship with her boyfriend to be with you, she may still break up with you to be with someone else.
From what I can see,it is one-sided and it may fvck you up. Don't pressurize her and don't make her break up with her bf. If she loves him and she's enjoying the relationship then I don't see why she should break up. She isn't complaining about her bf's attitude right? if she's not please let her be. Don't force anyone to be with you,let things happen naturally.
And stop using money to woo girls.. I'm sure you flash money In their faces thinking that will bring the love you want from them.

2 Likes

Re: This Has Been Eating Me Up. Please, Folks I Need Advice by elkon(m): 3:39pm On Aug 25, 2019
are you for real! you wanted to snatch another man woman because you think you love her more than he does.. put your self in his position how would you feel if someone did that to you.you don't even love but lust. you have money and he doesn't have shit ! anyway keep on trying man

2 Likes

Re: This Has Been Eating Me Up. Please, Folks I Need Advice by missjo(f): 3:52pm On Aug 25, 2019
Thuglife indeed cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Has Been Eating Me Up. Please, Folks I Need Advice by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 25, 2019
1. You love her because you haven't slept with her.
2. You're infatuated not in love.
3. You know she has a boyfriend yet you are encouraging her to cheat on her boyfriend. Aren't you a selfish fool?
4. Karma will visit you if you pressure her with money calls or any means into breaking another guy's heart.
5. People like you end up with wives who sleep around and have children for other men while their husbands keep living the life of a fool
6. Love kill you there

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Has Been Eating Me Up. Please, Folks I Need Advice by Thuglife2020: 3:57pm On Aug 25, 2019
MannieA:
Uhmmmm..Op it's not cool of you to take another guy's babe like that. If you were the guy and somebody is tryna snatch your bar how would you feel?Put yourself in his shows. I know you're overwhelmed by emotions but think things through.
Let the girl be. She loves her man and doesn't want to cheat on him and you should also respect that.
I hope you know if she ends her relationship with her boyfriend to be with you, she may still break up with you to be with someone else.
From what I can see,it is one-sided and it may fvck you up. Don't pressurize her and don't make her break up with her bf. If she loves him and she's enjoying the relationship then I don't see why she should break up. She isn't complaining about her bf's attitude right? if she's not please let her be. Don't force anyone to be with you,let things happen naturally.
And stop using money to woo girls.. I'm sure you flash money In their faces thinking that will bring the love you want from them.

Thanks for the advice. I never entice her with money. She learnt about me from my ex because my ex used to tell her roommate how I used to send her money. I’ve been financing my ex in school but stopped already.
Re: This Has Been Eating Me Up. Please, Folks I Need Advice by vivalavida(m): 4:14pm On Aug 25, 2019
Thuglife2020:

Then there is a major flaw in you. That's why you keep throwing money at girls and despite all the money you throw about,they still cheat on you. You should have a period of introspection after all these series of break ups and try to see if there are certain aspects of u that needs to be worked on. If not, this same girl you are rushing like hot indomie will still leave you despite all the money u intend to spend on her.
Shalom!!

2 Likes

Re: This Has Been Eating Me Up. Please, Folks I Need Advice by ayodijex(m): 5:04pm On Aug 25, 2019
Lol. can you imagine the nerve. oshi radarada.

if the girl eventually leaves her current bf to be with you, she will also leave you to be with another guy soon. she'll even lie to the guy you have a disease or something. Lol.

how do you live with yourself knowing well you're about to cause some random guy some heartbreak?.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Has Been Eating Me Up. Please, Folks I Need Advice by babyfaceafrica: 5:14pm On Aug 25, 2019
you know she has a boyfriend and you still asked her out without letting her end the relationship?... is that fair?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Has Been Eating Me Up. Please, Folks I Need Advice by chinwezdasilva: 5:29pm On Aug 25, 2019
Omo na her puna just dey push you around once you get am now your body go relax

3 Likes

Re: This Has Been Eating Me Up. Please, Folks I Need Advice by Oyetboy(m): 5:52pm On Aug 25, 2019
Nigga, how would you keep disturbing a girl who has a boyfriend? If you were the boyfriend would you be happy to know another guy' is in play and wants to ruin your relationship undecided

5 Likes

Re: This Has Been Eating Me Up. Please, Folks I Need Advice by Kendumazy(m): 6:16pm On Aug 25, 2019
Lol. Look at how ladies are playing thuglife heart anyhow. Are you really a thug or have you ever lived a thug life? Thugs i know don't fall in love. It's ladies who fall for them and they chop and clean mouth.

1 Like

Re: This Has Been Eating Me Up. Please, Folks I Need Advice by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 25, 2019
I feel like slapping this op but I wouldn't

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Has Been Eating Me Up. Please, Folks I Need Advice by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:46pm On Aug 25, 2019
Why are you hell bent on snatching someone's babe? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

But Why Will People Record Themselves Having Sex / What Do You Think Should Be Their Punishment ? (photos) / Do Girls Get Friendlier During Christmas Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.