Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me (40746 Views)

Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court / My Husband Parent Is About Taking Our Property / My Wife Changed 2 Weeks After Wedding!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by Detrodesign: 5:16pm On Nov 26, 2021
DropsMic:
You knew it was a snake when you picked it up yet for some reasons best known to you been feel say e no go bite you maybe because you are serving a living God. Now wey e don bite you, you dey cry
Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 26, 2021
Klass99:
A man bears Vivian as his name? undecided

Vivian used to be a popular male name back in the day

The fact that his name is Vivian shows his age..born before the 1970s

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by Harrykn: 5:17pm On Nov 26, 2021
Man wey no get wife get peace of mind

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by tonexman18(m): 5:18pm On Nov 26, 2021
When man start to dey answer Vivian? grin grin
Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by ps3o(m): 5:18pm On Nov 26, 2021
Now I understand why most men die earlier than their time.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 26, 2021
Gadafii:
His name is Vivian for real

Used to be a popular male name

A Vivian Anderson was the first black man to play football at senior level for the English national team ..and he was a male.
Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by BlackPantherxXx: 5:21pm On Nov 26, 2021
Lie down and be killed. undecided

I dont pity him.

His story sounds one-sided... to be honest couldn't finish it.
Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by ideatoprince18(m): 5:22pm On Nov 26, 2021
Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by GodIsBiafran: 5:23pm On Nov 26, 2021
What kinda of man answers the name Vivian? Am I seeing double?? Fellow NLders abeg make u na check am for me biko!
Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 26, 2021
grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy All the Love nwa tin tin done comot from the window grin. Gentlemen love your children care for them Appreciate their mother but never fall head over hills in Love with her , the day you do you are in problem.

Stop using Money to Lure women it only brings problems to you Later .

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by Mom007(f): 5:25pm On Nov 26, 2021
From day one this woman virtually
Showed you her true colors yet you kept forking over all your life's work to her. The heart of man is desperately wicked, did you not see it in the bible? E con be woman, under the influence of her divorcee and bitter mother! Anyway, oga, we have heard your side of the story. Until we hear her side... Just in case you are one of those men who kill their wives because they are outshining them in the abroad. We will pray for your safety in the mean time.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by otokx(m): 5:25pm On Nov 26, 2021
So many red flags.
Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by Chummynoni(m): 5:26pm On Nov 26, 2021
Complex
Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by Mancrossfire: 5:26pm On Nov 26, 2021
From what I read up there all red flags were shown but ignored. The man is a SIMP right from his name down to his behaviour and to make matter worse he have a bitter vindictive divorced mother in law.
I dated a very beautiful girl years back that turns head. All my sisters love this girl because of how beautiful she was and they wanted me to marry her. I stylishly ghost out of the relationship for two reasons...
1... she was short tempered
2... her mother had three failed marriages and as far as life is concerned her mother is her bestie.

So mr vivian please enjoy your predicament with Italian delicacies biko...no come nairaland come dey disturb us

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by ginggerxy: 5:27pm On Nov 26, 2021
Iyaebe:
Don't pass any judgement till we hear the woman's side of the story.You know men and their victim mentality especially in marital issues.
Nigerians women lack cultural identity once they step their feet outside the country they become another thing entirely

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by sync(f): 5:28pm On Nov 26, 2021
There are two sides to every story. Stop acting victim, let’s hear from your wife

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by Klass99(f): 5:28pm On Nov 26, 2021
Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by ginggerxy: 5:29pm On Nov 26, 2021
tonexman18:
When man start to dey answer Vivian? grin grin
I had a class mate in the uni that was called Vivian
Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by abbey621(m): 5:30pm On Nov 26, 2021
In this life never put all your eggs in one basket, love your wife love your children but never ever fail to prepare for the unthinkable! realize first that you are human and that you have your own needs, learn from the story of others and do the right thing. If God blessed you with money, don't be mumu, DIVERSIFY! Nothing stopping you from having bank accounts in the Caymans, nothing stops you from owning properties in Ghana, Bahamas, Aruba etc, have properties in places that nobody even suspects, it's even easier nowadays with Bitcoins. Most women wey dey do gra gra, no sabi am, the court can only take away your physical assets that they know, Bitcoin is forever secured and annonymous.

Finally, human beings have proven themselves to be very unreliable, our history is one of betrayal and wickedness hence trust but verify! Love is no longer enough for most marriages to survive nowadays, fear of God is not enough either because given the opportunity and the right motive, your own flesh and blood will betray you for some moolah hence JI MA SUN!

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by lomprico(m): 5:31pm On Nov 26, 2021
ReoCoker:
How can you be a father figure in the lives of your children when your name is VIVIAN?

How can you get the respect from your wife when you're a full blown weakling both in Italy and Nigeria?

Some women are evil, but this man is a MUMU.

you are a baby! I know you have never heard a man bear that name.
Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by irocknature(f): 5:32pm On Nov 26, 2021
Hmmmm, God knows everything hidden
Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by dvkot(m): 5:32pm On Nov 26, 2021
You can't really trust women
Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by ReoCoker: 5:32pm On Nov 26, 2021
lomprico:

you are a baby! I know you have never heard a man bear that name.
Okay ancestors, kindly move back to the shrine you came out from.
Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 26, 2021
Klass99:

Interesting, I didn't know that.

All the Vivians I know are female, I even use Vivian as a pen name when I don't want to get into small talk or unnecessary conversation with people, about my native name which always causes this sort of reaction shocked and questions like where are you from? Are you Nigerian?

These older generation names tend to sound weird and interesting to the ears at the same time, like, Erastus, Donatus and others I can't recall now.

Lemme tell you about the famous English writer by the name Evelyn Waugh ( a male, his first name was Arthur, but he used his middle name Evelyn professionally. Died in 1966)

Even me, all the Vivians I have known were female. Hearing about Viv Anderson was a surprise. ( I thought his parents must have been weird or something)
Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by RealEzee(m): 5:33pm On Nov 26, 2021
Kill her first na grin
Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by dingbang(m): 5:34pm On Nov 26, 2021
Enjoy your money men.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by Brimstone77: 5:35pm On Nov 26, 2021
grin

I no this must be an afonja woman..

Samething I was saying in other thread today..

1 Like

Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by Susu888(m): 5:36pm On Nov 26, 2021
God punish you...
Common gettat of here!! angry

Useless weakling.
Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by BigYash: 5:36pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ammishaddai:
All simps on Nairaland , I hope you have your pen and paper with you to take notes . As you can see , this was a man who married for the sake of love and affection , now look where it landed him . Imagine, he is now a prisoner of his past stupidity , and it would take a miracle for him to escape this without going back to square one. So the moral of the story is this : don't get married without a prenuptial agreement, but it's best to remain as you are . After all, nobody ever died from being single undecided
They won't listen,until they get burnt ,like burnt dodo.. You gerrit? If you don't gerrit, then forget about it..

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri / Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream / Her Chest Has Comforted Me; Couple Mark 26th Wedding Anniversary. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.