Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me (40733 Views)

Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court / My Husband Parent Is About Taking Our Property / My Wife Changed 2 Weeks After Wedding!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by vickydevoka(m): 7:10pm On Nov 26, 2021
GodIsBiafran:
What kinda of man answers the name Vivian? Am I seeing double?? Fellow NLders abeg make u na check am for me biko!
Check Google n stop asking stupid question

1 Like

Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 26, 2021
We haven't heard the woman's side of the story yet.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by GodIsBiafran: 7:11pm On Nov 26, 2021
vickydevoka:

You call yourself a man and your name is Vicky. Your own is worse abeg.
Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 26, 2021
vickydevoka:

Don't mind the ignoramus. In his warped illiterate brain he believes Vivian is not a man's name. grin
Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 26, 2021
GodIsBiafran:

you have never heard of the name Victor? Some of you on here are really dumb. cheesy

What makes even think his name is vicky? You think my name is gypsey? Fool!
Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by Tiptopop(f): 7:13pm On Nov 26, 2021
After reading this man story, all I can is say hmmmm
Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by worldclass68(m): 7:14pm On Nov 26, 2021
Hin be like say nah to just have children without getting married to anybody sure pass now...cuz las las the marriage go tire man..
Nah woman dey enjoy ham........,,...,..................
nah mistake to ever relocate one's wife abroad, she go finish person, no mattter how humble or loyal, nah still wo-MAN.
Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by GodIsBiafran: 7:15pm On Nov 26, 2021
gypsey:
[s]you have never heard of the name Victor? Some of you on here are really dumb. :DWhat makes even think his name is vicky? You think my name is gypsey? Fool![/s]

You are the real MVP of mumuNation. The short for Victor is Vic. The short for Victoria is Vicky.

Go and sleep. Let the elders talk. Ewu!
Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by Prettiepearlz(f): 7:16pm On Nov 26, 2021
jornwhite:

So what n what addup in the her own version of the story ... she said vivian left 2019 n remarry , buh why did the change of name publication she claimed to have recieved carry oct 2021, was the marriage post dated grin

she claims to own all the property buh between vivian & bolaji whu helped who abroad, whu had grounds in italy
In my opinion, I think Vivian and Veronica are both lying about the real situation here and they are not telling the real truth because there is no similarity in any of their stories if we are being logical here. Husband said she owns it, wife said she own it, both accusing their mothers of juju here and there. Like they are grown adults, they will be fine.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 26, 2021
Who in their right mind gets married thesedays? Especially to a nigerian woman.. those ones are evil biaches!!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 26, 2021
GodIsBiafran:

You are the real MVP of mumuNation. The short for Victor is Vic. The short for Victoria is Vicky.

Go and sleep. Let the elders talk. Ewu!
You have made no sense. grin here you are lecturing people on what names they should call themselves. In your ignorant head you think you know what you are talking about.

Your own backwardness is epic. Anyway, i am not surprised you call yourself elder, you need to come into 2021.. grin you are still living in the dark ages.
Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by emkz: 7:21pm On Nov 26, 2021
I saw the mistake when he said he had to endure for the sake of the children.

That was a great disservice to the children. They are witnesses to the toxic culture that ruled that marriage.

Dear men, seek to understand the type of woman you marry. I once gave a woman I was with 100k, and she wasted it. I never entrusted her with money again.

And those of you in diaspora, why do you build houses in Africa like you are lost? Why not use the money and buy a house abroad? Considering the instability if the naira, you can sell your house and buy a house if you want to renovate it.

As for mothers in law, they are a window to understand the nature of the women you want to get married to. I read on this forum how a woman brought a man into her matrimonial home and the husband returned her to her mother. Her mother asked him if he'd get her another apartment.

Dear men, marry if you must. Do your investigations very well. Infact, hire a private investigator to dig into her family history. Some are from dysfunctional families, and it is not your job to fix what you did not break.

Some problems don't arise suddenly, the signs have always been there. You ignore them at your own peril!

PS: We have read of Nigerian men in the US killing their imported wives. Please stop importing wives. Many are too poor mentally to live peacefully with their spouse in the diaspora.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by vickydevoka(m): 7:21pm On Nov 26, 2021
GodIsBiafran:

If en worst pass cine beat me
Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by GodIsBiafran: 7:22pm On Nov 26, 2021
gypsey:
[s]You have made no sense. grin here you are lecturing people on what names they should call themselves. In your ignorant head you think you know what you are talking about. Your own backwardness is epic. Anyway, i am not surprised you call yourself elder, you need to come into 2021.. grin you are still living in the dark ages.[/s]

Chai, learn to humble yourself. I just correct your foolishness. But instead of you to be humble and accept correction you are adding more shyte to your worthless life!
Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by GodIsBiafran: 7:23pm On Nov 26, 2021
vickydevoka:
If en worst pass cine beat me

So, you are a simp?
Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by InvertedHammer: 7:24pm On Nov 26, 2021
/

The day in life of Nice Guys.

It always ends in premium tears.

And his name is Vivian? That may have a lot to do with his predicament. grin grin grin

He became the wife by default. I blame his parents.

/
Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by vickydevoka(m): 7:25pm On Nov 26, 2021
GodIsBiafran:

Na waiting worse pass I wan begin de do. Lol. You talk like someone less than 20 years. Some times we try to apply small wisdom in what we do. Learn not to follow crowd, do your research n understand on your own.

You can Google Vicky Kaushal. N tell me what gender it is
Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by vickydevoka(m): 7:28pm On Nov 26, 2021
GodIsBiafran:

So, you are a simp?
No be only simp na simple. Small pikin go errand for you mama sh wan cook beans for you. Run o. Make u no water time. Eba
Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by SURElee(f): 7:28pm On Nov 26, 2021
So this man doesn't have family members? The wife doesn't have her own family? Who did he pay bride price to? Who did he prostate before to marry his wife?

Abeg they should leave us out of their family bruhaha jare

1 Like

Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by Legendoo: 7:29pm On Nov 26, 2021
madridsta007:

Hope you all learn:

Dangerous Flags
1. "asked for her hand in a relationship and without knowing much about her": Gentlemen NEVER ever do this. Ignore the pressure from anyone. Ignore, and abuse them.
2. "though she declined the offer by my parents and family members to go pay her dowry.". Run from any Nigerian woman that scorns traditional & African conservative practices.
3. "pleaded that her father had so much hurt her mother and her that he didn't deserve the honour of collecting her dowry." Run from any woman that is unforgiving. Run and save your lives.
If she has a bad childhood, RUN from her.
4. "I could beg Bolaji when she was my wife for sex for weeks": Run away from any woman who gives you a slight hint of emotional connection to you.

These are things that which he ignored before marriage. He is paying for it dearly. His mother went to the grave, an unhappy woman. If he dies now, God forbid, it will be 33 years of severe unhappiness.
Leave, leave, leave if you suspect these traits in her before marriage. Be unemotional on this decision and LEAVE.

Wicked Women, una dey try.

Lol , you no western lifestyle again grin

Sho Una never see something. We wey don dey talk since una tell us say we dey backwards.
Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by Electrochemistry(m): 7:31pm On Nov 26, 2021
All these problems being heard here and there
everytime about marriage is the reason some men and women are beginning to modify their views about getting married.

Apart from the need to have children and to succumb to inordinate pressure from all quarters I don't see any reason why men should bring horror into their short life all in the name of marriage. Nonsense!
Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by GodIsBiafran: 7:32pm On Nov 26, 2021
vickydevoka:
No be only simp na simple. Small pikin go errand for you mama sh wan cook beans for you. Run o. Make u no water time. Eba

Why u vex like dis? So, because of SIMP le question I ask you now you don dey vex? Na wa o! I thought you were matured.
Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by EgunMogaji2: 7:35pm On Nov 26, 2021
LaSenior:
cheesy

The girl I am currently dating now I will not marry her , and she's showing signs of not being a good wife to me in the nearest future if I marry her

A woman may be a good woman but may not be a good wife to you

May God help us all with these end time girls

Same here.
Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by tiger28: 7:37pm On Nov 26, 2021
The voicenote did it for me.............................................................this man needs to count his loss and RUN!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 26, 2021
GodIsBiafran:

Chai, learn to humble yourself. I just correct your foolishness. But instead of you to be humble and accept correction you are adding more shyte to your worthless life!
I don't have time for achaic fools like you, you are adamantly ignorant, you don't even wanna be liberated. And oh! I am guessing you just learnt how to use the key on your device used to cancel other people's comments. grin as you are obsessed with it. grin You want to hear only your own voice.

I leave you to wallow in ignorance.

Ciao! grin
Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by GodIsBiafran: 7:41pm On Nov 26, 2021
gypsey:
[s] I don't have time for achaic fools like you, you are adamantly ignorant, you don't even wanna be liberated. And oh! I am guessing you just learnt how to use the key on your device used to cancel other people's comments. grin as you are obsessed with it. grin You want to hear only your own voice.

I leave you to wallow in ignorance.

Ciao! grin[/s]
Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by calcal: 7:45pm On Nov 26, 2021
This man will be approaching 60, very sad.

This is not a case of Nairaland but the court, the court will be able to settle for them.

Youths, hope you are all reading this and think before any business commitment with your Nigerian wife.

If this man married an Italian woman, the case will be settled in court simple as ABC.

E.g. Gate vs Malinda, no noise

Kanye vs Kin, no noise. the system is there to protect both parties.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by Elidrisy20: 7:46pm On Nov 26, 2021
This one na juju, but the man looks like a pastor
Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by jornwhite: 7:47pm On Nov 26, 2021
Prettiepearlz:

In my opinion, I think Vivian and Veronica are both lying about the real situation here and they are not telling the real truth because there is no similarity in any of their stories if we are being logical here. Husband said she owns it, wife said she own it, both accusing their mothers of juju here and there. Like they are grown adults, they will be fine.

Here are the similarities i noticed,

1. they are couple and both live in italy

2. The husband(vivian) lived n worked in italy, before he met bolaji in nigeria n took her abroad .. @least the wife didnt say otherwise

3. They had properties, the man summarized how he acquired those properties while the wife statement also affirm there are properties buh she claim it all belongs to her, what i find amusing is how a housewife abroad got to own several properties

4. Vivian claim he left 2019 n later try to remarry, but it ended cos he couldnt get a divorce on time while bolaji also affirmed he left 2019, and from her story she could not emphatically say he re-married .. even the affidavit she presented as evidence was dated oct 2021, what happened since 2019 if i'm correct

Now the main question is if vivian was abroad before bolaji, he is the one that had all the connections & worked with italy govt ... whats the probability the wife owns all the properties and how did she acquire her wealth in italy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by otokx(m): 7:48pm On Nov 26, 2021
How can a man answer Vivian? So many red flags.
Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 26, 2021
[quote author=GodIsBiafran post=107988684][/quote] I am not surprised, you are not educated enough to respond reasonably. grin and in a civil manner.
Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by GodIsBiafran: 7:50pm On Nov 26, 2021
gypsey:
[s]I am not surprised, you are not educated enough to respond reasonably. grin and in a civil manner.[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri / Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream / Her Chest Has Comforted Me; Couple Mark 26th Wedding Anniversary. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.