Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me (40726 Views)

Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court / My Husband Parent Is About Taking Our Property / My Wife Changed 2 Weeks After Wedding!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by MufasaLion: 9:57am On Nov 27, 2021
Imagine being single and having no martial problem.
Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by Adext4sure(m): 10:14am On Nov 27, 2021
dre11:
My Wife Changed Names On All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me To Take Over All I Own— Italy-based Man

http://saharareporters.com/2021/11/26/my-wife-changed-names-all-our-property-documents-nigeria-hers-plans-kill-me-take-over-all
Oga. Divorce her..
Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by BigDolph(m): 12:13pm On Nov 27, 2021
Iyaebe:
Don't pass any judgement till we hear the woman's side of the story.You know men and their victim mentality especially in marital issues.

You’re high on cheap drug. Go and sleep ode
Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by Poleski: 12:22pm On Nov 27, 2021
When I met her, I asked for her hand in a relationship and without knowing much about her, we approached the marriage registry for marriage registration, though she declined the offer by my parents and family members to go pay her dowry. I was a bit surprised at that decision then, but she pleaded that her father had so much hurt her mother and her that he didn't deserve the honour of collecting her dowry.

This is where the biggest mistake in your life started! You rushed into marrying someone you didn't know. And she declined the dowry to prevent your family from meeting her father. Who does this? You ignored a big red flag!!

Bola had hardly stayed a month under my roof in Italy when she conceived our first child, while I was thinking we needed a bit more time to know each other and to settle down well.

She was a woman on a mission and knew how to get what she wanted. You wanted to know her now, after you had already married her. You're one hell of a dumb guy!

...she said was because she had been earlier married for some years but the marriage crashed because she couldn't conceive at all, and one day she got home and discovered it that her then-husband had disappeared with everything in their apartment. I was infuriated by this piece of information, wondering how she could keep such important information from me.

How could you be surprised when you made no effort to truly know who you were marrying? She knew you would find out one day, and that was why she used the opportunity to inform you!

I was shocked to find out that I married a rude, callous and loud woman. The attitude came out in full force after the arrival of the three children. Months after we were married, I got to realise that the man she told me was her father wasn’t her biological father as claimed. I got to realise the mother married the man after divorcing her father but she kept it away from me.

You found out too late. That's what you get for marrying a stranger! You missed getting all this information before marriage because you and your extended family were either too lazy to do the needful or too dumb and ignorant!

But I was surprised when my wife told me she was behaving like that after her mother spoke to her because I kept using my name alone on all the properties I bought years before meeting her. She claimed I ought to have changed them to our names. For peace to reign, I told her no problem and I did that immediately.

After all the horrible revelations about her and her mother, you still went ahead and changed your properties documents to please your evil wife! Your level of stupidity is incurable!

Later, I realised my wife would come home late, she would leave the children at home and arrive home late. This led to another round of argument. So I reported her again to the mother but she made a statement that baffled me, she said she was tired of me and her daughter. She said it was better we divorced and divided all properties into two. I was shocked, a mother-in-law advising her daughter to leave her husband’s house. My mother-in-law narrated how she sent his son’s wife away, that it would not cost her anything to initiate the separation. Not wanting to be separated from my children, I decided to endure till my children were all grown.

What did you expect from her mother, who divorced her own husband? Like mother, like daughter. Of course, her mother was probably indirectly  in charge of your family affairs. She is your wfe's evil adviser. She planned all these with her daughter.

I'm surprised when Bolaji stated in her interview with the press that she was the one who ran the African kitchen. She is used to claiming everything that is mine as hers alone, not even ours. But I have not allowed this to bother me until she went to the press with all those untruthful stories.

Why would you be surprised? Why won't she claim it all? She's married to a huge slowpoke who let all this happen!

It is needless to say that I haven’t had joy in the 33 years of our marriage, I don’t even know what people refer to as joy in marriage at all. Rather I have been under the heavy servitude of threats by Bolaji and her mother who kept threatening me with witchcraft and juju at all times.

Your mistakes were many. Nobody would make those mistakes and still be happy. The major thing you've got right now is your life. Don't lose it to her!

The houses and other properties in Nigeria, which we built together from the joint business of the supermarket has long been taken over by her already. She changed the name on one of the houses to her own. I do not have the documents of any of the properties, nor do I have a single key to the houses in my possession. It is only the industrial land that was ever registered in my name, and it was never an issue before now. As we speak, Bolaji is the one who employed people to farm vegetables on it for her. Though this is shameful to say, I have never slept in any of the houses before because I know that it is not safe to do so because of the evil activities of Bolaji and her mother. I am not complaining, I only wish to regain my joyful and progressive life which I regret bringing Bolaji into. Perhaps if I begin again, my destiny could be salvaged.

You should kiss those properties good bye. You must blame yourself for all this mess! You saw a lot of red flags but ignored them all. She and her mother played you like a fiddle. You married a very bad woman who happened to be smarter than you 10 times. With extreme ease, she snatched every damn thing she wanted from you! 

If I were you, I would've divorced her long ago to limit the damage she has caused and still is causing you today. I understand how Europe works (I'm based there). Rich husbands lose more during divorce. I'd rather lose my property than be held in perpetual servitude by an evil woman and her evil mother!

I hope this whole predicament has taught you an important lesson. If you're going to marry again, you MUST have a very long courtship with whoever that person is, to truly know the person's past and present, and her family. 

I hope you find the happiness you so desperately need.
Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by BigBashiru: 2:01pm On Nov 27, 2021
Poleski:

This is where the biggest mistake in your life started! You rushed into marrying someone you didn't know. And she declined the dowry to prevent your family from meeting her father. Who does this? You ignored a big red flag!!

She was a woman on a mission and knew how to get what she wanted. You wanted to know her now, after you had already married her. You're one hell of a dumb guy!

How could you be surprised when you made no effort to truly know who you were marrying? She knew you would find out one day, and that was why she used the opportunity to inform you!

You found out too late. That's what you get for marrying a stranger! You missed getting all this information before marriage because you and your extended family were either too lazy to do the needful or too dumb and ignorant!

After all the horrible revelations about her and her mother, you still went ahead and changed your properties documents to please your evil wife! Your level of stupidity is incurable!

What did you expect from her mother, who divorced her own husband? Like mother, like daughter. Of course, her mother was probably indirectly  in charge of your family affairs. She is your wfe's evil adviser. She planned all these with her daughter.

Why would you be surprised? Why won't she claim it all? She's married to a huge slowpoke who let all this happen!

Your mistakes were many. Nobody would make those mistakes and still be happy. The major thing you've got right now is your life. Don't lose it to her!

You should kiss those properties good bye. You must blame yourself for all this mess! You saw a lot of red flags but ignored them all. She and her mother played you like a fiddle. You married a very bad woman who happened to be smarter than you 10 times. With extreme ease, she snatched every damn thing she wanted from you! 

If I were you, I would've divorced her long ago to limit the damage she has caused and still is causing you today. I understand how Europe works (I'm based there). Rich husbands lose more during divorce. I'd rather lose my property than be held in perpetual servitude by an evil woman and her evil mother!

I hope this whole predicament has taught you an important lesson. If you're going to marry again, you MUST have a very long courtship with whoever that person is, to truly know the person's past and present, and her family. 

I hope you find the happiness you so desperately need.

long courtship isnt the solution either because the girl can pretend....i will say marriage is just luck.... you just have to be lucky to meet the right person you are compatible with.... we should all be praying for God to improve our luck....
Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by bepositive11: 4:13pm On Nov 27, 2021
Ammishaddai:
You're trying hard to be simp. Stop it for your own good

Stop with all this nonsense simp and alpha bs. It's just toxic mentality

There's nothing wrong with treating a woman with respect. Mutual respect between a man and a woman is what makes a relationship work
Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by Ammishaddai: 4:16pm On Nov 27, 2021
bepositive11:

Stop with all this nonsense simp and alpha bs. It's just toxic mentality

There's nothing wrong with treating a woman with respect. Mutual respect between a man and a woman is what makes a relationship work
You're a simp, so you can't understand what I'm saying
Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by bepositive11: 4:23pm On Nov 27, 2021
Ammishaddai:
You're a simp, so you can't understand what I'm saying

Keep up with that mentality and enjoy your toxic relationships

There's a fine line between allowing a woman to use you and allowing a woman to earn your respect then treating her with respect

Not all women deserve respect. Some do and they're worth it

1 Like

Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by vikstandon(m): 5:21pm On Nov 27, 2021
Don't be a mad man in love... When people talk about being madly in love, they just speak of how blinded and senseless they were.
There were signals you neglected... I was at the verge of making same mistake... I didn't cross that line... I am not married... But this story scares me more... Should I say don't love before tying the knot and love later as you find reasons to... It seems we men are placed in the dark not to see EVE and the REPTILE that deceived her to go against God and bring man to hardship.
The EVE and the SERPENT has caused men hardship from time immemorial and still counting!!!
Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by Poleski: 5:55pm On Nov 27, 2021
BigBashiru:

long courtship isnt the solution either because the girl can pretend....i will say marriage is just luck.... you just have to be lucky to meet the right person you are compatible with.... we should all be praying for God to improve our luck....

I'm not sure you know what you're talking about. It's extremely hard for a woman (or man) to pretend for so long. No matter how good she is at her act, she will undoubtedly slip up now and then, and it will be up to you to spot the red flags and act on them.

I dated my girlfriend for five good years before we married. My wife is the same girl I dated. The only difference now is that we've got kids. If she was a bad girl, it would've been impossible to hide it for five years.

During this period, there was absolutely nothing about my wife and her family that I didn't know before we married.

In fact, despite my full knowledge of her, my parents still discreetly sent out a man to investigate my future wife and her family, and he came back with no bad news. 

Even if, after all this, my wife later became bad, at least I would've be happy that I did everything humanly possible to ensure I married a good woman. 

That man made a lot of mistakes by not doing the right things to protect himself.
Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by caesymore(m): 6:07pm On Nov 27, 2021
ReoCoker:
How can you be a father figure in the lives of your children when your name is VIVIAN?

How can you get the respect from your wife when you're a full blown weakling both in Italy and Nigeria?

Some women are evil, but this man is a MUMU.

Foolish Vivian. Imagine better bloody flags the fool waived before and even in marriage.
Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by BigBashiru: 6:23pm On Nov 27, 2021
Poleski:

I'm not sure you know what you're talking about. It's extremely hard for a woman (or man) to pretend for so long. No matter how good she is at her act, she will undoubtedly slip up now and then, and it will be up to you to spot the red flags and act on them.

I dated my girlfriend for five good years before we married. My wife is the same girl I dated. The only difference now is that we've got kids. If she was a bad girl, it would've been impossible to hide it for five years.

During this period, there was absolutely nothing about my wife and her family that I didn't know before we married.

In fact, despite my full knowledge of her, my parents still discreetly sent out a man to investigate my future wife and her family, and he came back with no bad news. 

Even if, after all this, my wife later became bad, at least I would've be happy that I did everything humanly possible to ensure I married a good woman. 

That man made a lot of mistakes by not doing the right things to protect himself.

I agree with you - a man needs to do due diligence before getting married.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by prettysassygirl(f): 3:06am On Nov 28, 2021
I believe in dating b4 marriage,they introduced her to him and gbam he wedded her. What was he expecting?
Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 28, 2021
Story is too long...
Summary: Evil jam Mumu.

Just divorce the MF and move da fvvck on
Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by ajepako(f): 10:11am On Nov 29, 2021
BABANGBALI:
If you no fear women, that means sey you don die, but dem never bury you be dat. All the ban wey dem ban me for nairaland, all na because of women wey dey report me to femail moderators like mynd44 and dominique. If no be sey my God is alive their plan is to eliminate me from nairaland. Bola146, fatymore, funkebabee, vickyrotex, folake4u and ajepako una wehdone o

Salaro werey tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri / Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream / I Think My Marriage Is In Trouble Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.