Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

In Need Of A Mature Minded Person. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Need Of A Mature Minded Person. (877 Views)

Please. Can Someone Tell Me The Importance Of Ibori In Ifa? (mature Minded Only) / I Need Mature Minded And Experienced Advice / The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Mature Minded Person. by Girly33: 9:03pm On Nov 26, 2021
Hello everyone.....

I won't be stating my name but I'm in search of a mature man based in Abuja who can take care of me while i do likewise.( I can offer more than sex so don't think it's just sex she has to offer.)
Also, if this message is not for you kindly ignore there's no need to insult me except you have a Job opportunity that's preferable than this.
Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Need Of A Mature Minded Person. by 6ixT8: 9:14pm On Nov 26, 2021
taking care of each other only?
Re: In Need Of A Mature Minded Person. by ojun50(m): 9:14pm On Nov 26, 2021
List what you can offer here and I will fix a date with you
Re: In Need Of A Mature Minded Person. by Girly33: 9:21pm On Nov 26, 2021
ojun50:
List what you can offer here and I will fix a date with you

Lol.
I earlier pointed out, a matured minded person. I'm very one won't ask me that question here.
In as much as i want this I am a very selective person ( I look out for things that might be unreasonable to others.)
Send a message to my mail if you are so eager to know.

Thanks....
Re: In Need Of A Mature Minded Person. by Girly33: 9:23pm On Nov 26, 2021
6ixT8:
taking care of each other only?
Hello dear,
I don't understand the question please.

Taking care of each other only??

Looking for something more?
Re: In Need Of A Mature Minded Person. by larryking540: 9:24pm On Nov 26, 2021
if u aren't serious don't make fool of your self ,op knows what she wants and she will definitely get it , thumps up op

screen them , definitely hungry guys will want to take advantage of this but choose and pick wisely
Re: In Need Of A Mature Minded Person. by Girly33: 9:26pm On Nov 26, 2021
larryking540:
if u aren't serious don't make fool of your self ,op knows what she wants and she will definitely get it , thumps up op

Noted.
Re: In Need Of A Mature Minded Person. by Girly33: 9:40pm On Nov 26, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN

??
Re: In Need Of A Mature Minded Person. by chinchonglee(m): 9:43pm On Nov 26, 2021
Yahoo boy on the lose!

E be like all your international clients don taya for your fomat, you decide to play us local.

3 Likes

Re: In Need Of A Mature Minded Person. by Girly33: 9:50pm On Nov 26, 2021
chinchonglee:
Yahoo boy on the lose!

E be like all your international clients don taya for your fomat, you decide to play us local.

Remember, if the message is not for you kindly ignore but you will not listen. It is that had? If society isn't so judgemental and wicked i would have put up my real face attached but nahh

Regardless i'm reversed.
So mind your business!!!!
And stay the F**k off my post.
Thank you!!!!

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of A Mature Minded Person. by Quim2: 10:09pm On Nov 26, 2021
Wish I had a simple arrangement like this with a nice lady in Lagos.

I have a pal in Abuja. I coukd talk to him if you want
Re: In Need Of A Mature Minded Person. by chinchonglee(m): 10:14pm On Nov 26, 2021
Girly33:

Remember, if the message is not for you kindly ignore but you will not listen. It is that had? If society isn't so judgemental and wicked i would have put up my real face attached but nahh

Regardless i'm reversed.
So mind your business!!!!
And stay the F**k off my post.
Thank you!!!!
If to do ashawo dey hungry you, enter street nor dey disturb us for here
Re: In Need Of A Mature Minded Person. by Girly33: 10:17pm On Nov 26, 2021
Quim2:
Wish I had a simple arrangement like this with a nice lady in Lagos.

I have a pal in Abuja. I coukd talk to him if you want

I like the fact you called it a simple agreement.
It's really that simple. Just a matter of understanding
Re: In Need Of A Mature Minded Person. by Girly33: 10:19pm On Nov 26, 2021
chinchonglee:

If to do ashawo dey hungry you, enter street nor dey disturb us for here

Lol
I don't remember distrubing you Mr whatever.
Guess what
I really don't have your time.

Also just look at who is saying I'm distrubing, commenting on a post by me you simply would have ignored.
Re: In Need Of A Mature Minded Person. by Girly33: 10:52pm On Nov 26, 2021
chinchonglee:

Ashawo dey get time?

Que sera sera.
Re: In Need Of A Mature Minded Person. by Truvelisback(m): 10:53pm On Nov 26, 2021
Make una free her na? Is it now a crime for a lady to Seek for a man for relationship or marriage?

3 Likes

Re: In Need Of A Mature Minded Person. by chinchonglee(m): 10:58pm On Nov 26, 2021
Girly33:

Que sera sera.
Sera la que

You want everyone to focus on you!
Are you MKPURUMMIRI
Re: In Need Of A Mature Minded Person. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 26, 2021
chinchonglee:

Sera la que

Are you MKPURUMMIRI

Las las una go marry unaself
Re: In Need Of A Mature Minded Person. by Girly33: 11:01pm On Nov 26, 2021
chinchonglee:

Sera la que

Are you MKPURUMMIRI

When you are done ranting, you can take a chilled drink and mind your business.
This is my last reply to infant you are.
Re: In Need Of A Mature Minded Person. by chinchonglee(m): 11:09pm On Nov 26, 2021
youmour:

Las las una go marry unaself
Dem dey marry ashawo
Re: In Need Of A Mature Minded Person. by Danielkelly: 11:10pm On Nov 26, 2021

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Mature Minded Person. by Aust27000: 12:44am On Jan 27, 2022
Let it rain
Re: In Need Of A Mature Minded Person. by doctor306(m): 3:23am On Jan 27, 2022
How matured is it to seek for maturity in a faceless forum open for kids
Re: In Need Of A Mature Minded Person. by worldclass68(m): 3:38am On Jan 27, 2022
Lol
Re: In Need Of A Mature Minded Person. by SavageResponse(m): 5:18am On Jan 27, 2022
Just say you're looking for a sugar daddy!
Re: In Need Of A Mature Minded Person. by Das1mama: 7:17am On Jan 27, 2022
Aust27000:
Life is truly not fair, loving someone that don't love you back and having series of heartbreaks can make you unwilling to try dating again and trying to minimize cheating by having acess each to each other phones can make your heart skip loosely.
Are you a lady or girl or woman having this mindset to date, exchange love, romance, gift, fun etc over email and phone?

Express yourself without restrictions and let us share to unburden your deep hidden heart desires

Aust27000@gmail.com
I remembered the time i watched a nigerian movie featuring Ramsey Noah and Genevieve Nnaji how d started there romance.... I guess it's a good start but pls don't toil with the Op's heart, just that am not fit in with the needs or qualities she listed above, i luv the courage and boldness she portrayed... All d best to u guys and remember to send me your invitation card to witness your union. Shalom
Re: In Need Of A Mature Minded Person. by Das1mama: 7:35am On Jan 27, 2022
Op i guess u know what exactly what you want? In as much you have embarked on this journey i believe you are aware of some of the barriers and things that might hinder or be as an obstacle to the success of the journey which includes Toxic Pple, Sadistic Pple so don't loose your focus. Now u are yourself keeper, respect your Decision and follow your heart with all your might and see it done like a dream come true. Kudos.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Try Having Sex Outdoor Before Share Your Experience / Early Marriage, What Do You Think / I Was Sexually Harassed By An Homosexual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.