Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Will You Do It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Do It? (847 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Do It? by Odudua1: 10:16pm On Nov 26, 2021
Good evening nairalander's, trust you all have a wonderful day..
I have been a guest member for some-time, after I lost password to my old account here on nairaland.
I need advice..
I have been in relationships for almost 2yrs with my girl, when will started , my girl wasn't looking much good.. though she's beautiful.. but now , my woman looks so much beautiful nd well endowed.. infact she's always center of attraction anywhere I take her out with me. And guys disturbing her , irrespective that I'm With her.. always waving her here and dia.
All this keep making me have the fear of losing her, because I'm not financially ready for marriage though she has promised to stay with me till I'm ready.
She's still young girl of 23 and in her final yr.
My babe noticed this but keep assuring me she won't leave me, not after I have bring much woman in her out,that even her ex wants her back by all means. That she never knew she will later look good, that most Guy wants to toast her.
Because of This, this Said she suspect I'm gonna leave her anytime soon, that she herself is also afraid of losing me.
Hence, she suggested will go into blood oath ..so nobody will leave each other Till death do us apart.

As a Guy, will you do it??
Elders in the house, please advise me..(forget my grammatical errors please �)
Re: Will You Do It? by Sonnobax15(m): 10:17pm On Nov 26, 2021
lipsrsealed
Op,you and that girl,una two mumu na first class grade shocked

Blood oat? shocked. Should we call this love or senselessness at its peak? undecided

Instead of doing a blood oat,why not kukuma go to alhaji Kabiru shop and buy super glue and use it to glue your mumu preek to her pot of beans tongue

Besides,23 years old banny wey dey for final year, mennnnnnnn,I can't just stop imagining how other sharp guys for her NYSC camp go settle down enjoy her to the fullest shocked

Re: Will You Do It? by ahmthankgod(m): 10:21pm On Nov 26, 2021
Calm her down tell her that every word you told her is a 100% promise. (Blood oath? it hasn't reached that stake)
Re: Will You Do It? by Olunmercy56(f): 10:22pm On Nov 26, 2021
Only a foolish human being will do blood oath because of relationship
Re: Will You Do It? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 26, 2021
Small children Mtcheww
Re: Will You Do It? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 26, 2021
Blood oaths don't mean a thing... Because you believe in it, it might seem real but it isn't...

You and your girlfriend are insecure... If your relationship lacks trust and there is not faith and you both aren't confident of the other's loyalty... nothing would make the relationship work...

Forget all these spiritual b.s...

Work on your problems... Like mature adults not impulsive superstitious kids...
Re: Will You Do It? by ahmthankgod(m): 10:27pm On Nov 26, 2021
Olunmercy56:
See people.
Re: Will You Do It? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 26, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Op,you and that girl,una two mumu na first class grade shocked

Blood oat? shocked. Should we call this love or senselessness at its peak? undecided

Instead of doing a blood oat,why not kukuma go to alhaji Kabiru shop and buy super glue and use it to glue your mumu preek to her pot of beans tongue

Besides,23 years old banny wey dey for final year, mennnnnnnn,I can't just stop imagining how other sharp guys for her NYSC camp go settle down enjoy her to the fullest shocked

Stop being crude... Btw, the word banny... It's a cult slang?

So guy kept calling me that! I need to know if I should be worried...

Or it's just streets language?
Re: Will You Do It? by Sonnobax15(m): 10:31pm On Nov 26, 2021
Datboredberry:

Stop being crude... Btw, the word banny... It's a cult slang?

So guy kept calling me that! I need to know if I should be worried...

Or it's just streets language?
Not a cult slang undecided. I'm only replying your mention simply because I wanna clear up the fact that so many of you here have been bashing me because of the word. "banny". It's just a nickname I gave to my very first gf with whom we both shared alot of times together....So it ain't a bad word.......Just a nick name....
Re: Will You Do It? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 26, 2021
If I had done that blood oath stuff with my werey first gf, I'd probably be somewhere in Oweri picking nylons
Re: Will You Do It? by Sonnobax15(m): 10:32pm On Nov 26, 2021
Datboredberry:
Blood oaths don't mean a thing... Because you believe in it, it might seem real but it isn't...

You and your girlfriend are insecure... If your relationship lacks trust and there is not faith and you both aren't confident of the other's loyalty... nothing would make the relationship work...

Forget all these spiritual b.s...

Work on your problems... Like mature adults not impulsive superstitious kids...
I pity you and anybody wey get this kind mentality undecided
Re: Will You Do It? by Odudua1: 10:33pm On Nov 26, 2021
[quote author=Odudua1 post=107992433]Good evening nairalander's, trust you all have a wonderful day..
I have been a guest member for some-time, after I lost password to my old account here on nairaland.
I need advice..
I have been in relationships for almost 2yrs with my girl, when will started , my girl wasn't looking much good.. though she's beautiful.. but now , my woman looks so much beautiful nd well endowed.. infact she's always center of attraction anywhere I take her out with me. And guys disturbing her , irrespective that I'm With her.. always waving her here and dia.
All this keep making me have the fear of losing her, because I'm not financially ready for marriage though she has promised to stay with me till I'm ready.
My babe noticed this but keep assuring me she won't leave me, not after I have bring much woman in her out,that even her ex wants her back by all means. That she never knew she will later look good, that most Guy wants to toast her.
Because of This, this Said she suspect I'm gonna leave her anytime soon, that she herself is also afraid of losing me.
Hence, she suggested will go into blood oath ..so nobody will leave each other Till death do us apart.

Re: Will You Do It? by Odudua1: 10:34pm On Nov 26, 2021
Odudua1:
I need advice..

Modified: she equally suggested getting pregnant for me, citing that I have done much for her to leave me...

Re: Will You Do It? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 26, 2021
Sonnobax15:
Not a cult slang undecided. I'm only replying your mention simply because I wanna clear up the fact that so many of you here have been bashing me because of the word. "banny". It's just a nickname I gave to my very first gf with whom we both shared alot of times together....So it ain't a bad word.......Just a nick name....
I never bashed you...

It's a popular word on the streets... A guy kept calling me a banny...

Probably coincidence you gave your girlfriend the nickname...

Why you so sensitive? undecided
Re: Will You Do It? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 26, 2021
Sonnobax15:
I pity you and anybody wey get this kind mentality undecided
Your opinion... I'm entitled to mine...

Blood oaths don't mean sh**... It's a sure way to her aids... But cutting myself doesn't tie me to someone else spiritually...

You have a problem that I'm encouraging the op to fix the trust issues in his relationship?

You would rather I focus on the blood oaths ish? And preach the bible?

I'm logical... He needs advice, I've given him one certain to work...

And I ain't a Christian... So you can lecture or condemn him... I've done my part
Re: Will You Do It? by flokii: 10:44pm On Nov 26, 2021
Never you enter blood oath for any reason.. it has never ended well for anyone and won't end well for you two either.

There is a reason bible said let your yes be yes and your no be no, it's forbidden to swear to anyone talkless of entering blood covenant with the opposite sex in the name of love. Should one of you die, the other will likely kick the bucket immediately. Is that what love is about??

Unlike regular marriages where you have option of divorce, the forces that seal your fate and bond your destinies together in blood covenant won't free you for any reason. Be wise!
Re: Will You Do It? by Sonnobax15(m): 10:46pm On Nov 26, 2021
Datboredberry:
I never bashed you...

It's a popular word on the streets... A guy kept calling me a banny...

Probably coincidence you gave your girlfriend the nickname...

Why you so sensitive? undecided
What am I so sensitive? undecided

Do you know me? undecided

Why do you think I'm being so sensitive? undecided

I pity you if you think you wanna judge me by my comments on nairaland grin. I can categorically tell you that I'm a direct opposite of my comments in-here cool
Re: Will You Do It? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 26, 2021
Sonnobax15:
What am I so sensitive? undecided

Do you know me? undecided

Why do you think I'm being so sensitive? undecided

I pity you if you think you wanna judge me by my comments on nairaland grin. I can categorically tell you that I'm a direct opposite of my comments in-here cool
You're being on the defensive now.. that's why I asked! undecided

It was a simple question... I've done my research... Banny is a word for girl/girlfriend... Pidgin...

You're being really uncool... Lemme go and sleep... I don't have time to argue with someone I once thought was funny...
Re: Will You Do It? by Sonnobax15(m): 10:53pm On Nov 26, 2021
Datboredberry:
You're being on the defensive now.. that's why I asked! undecided

It was a simple question... I've done my research... Banny is a word for girl/girlfriend... Pidgin...

You're being really uncool... Lemme go and sleep... I don't have time to argue with someone I once thought was funny...
grin grin. Goodnight ma'am...

Re: Will You Do It? by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:06pm On Nov 26, 2021
Sabinus and Taomao voice embarassed You be MUMU lipsrsealed
Re: Will You Do It? by FREEBNB: 1:18am On Nov 27, 2021
Odudua1:
I need advice..

just give your girl Belle
Re: Will You Do It? by Nobody: 1:23am On Nov 27, 2021
Olunmercy56:

As in eh....
I won't even do a blood oath with my wife, talkless with a girlfriend...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Does Satisfying Woman Actually Entails / Am Having Issues With My Boyfriend And He Is A Nairalander, I Just Wish He Can S / When On Earth Did I Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.