Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

"Don't Believe Sexually Assaulted Children" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Don't Believe Sexually Assaulted Children" (869 Views)

African Domestic Worker Sexually Assaulted By Her Boss In Saudi Arabia (18+,pic) / Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup / "Get Me Up" Man Screams As He's Sexually Assaulted By Ladies Who Held Him Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Don't Believe Sexually Assaulted Children" by siofra(f): 7:23pm On May 07, 2022
Kevin Samuels was an absolute piece of shit before he died.

Special thanks to Magnoliaa for referring me to a thread where Kevin Samuels black nyash was exposed.

This is the kind of man black men worshipped. This goes to show how damaged the psyche of most black men are.

He died lonely, as in even his children, ex wives and even mother, wanted nothing to do with him. Yet this is the same person black men take advice on how to treat women from grin
If those men take advice from someone like thegidredpiller then this shouldn't shock you sef.

I won't talk much. I'll let the photos do the talking.

I signed a petition some months ago to cancel him but the trash took itself out undecided

High value black man in the mud!!!!

2 Likes

Re: "Don't Believe Sexually Assaulted Children" by siofra(f): 7:26pm On May 07, 2022
He preached hate about black women and died atop abi under a white woman like his fellow self-hating black men.

Re: "Don't Believe Sexually Assaulted Children" by Acidbath: 7:28pm On May 07, 2022

1 Like

Re: "Don't Believe Sexually Assaulted Children" by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 07, 2022
Well if what you said is true then I am glad he died and incase he comes back to earth then his death should be more barbaric.

It's so stvvpid that our black men keep hating women for no basis,what a BST he was.
I hate mumu men,I mean the ones who think talking down on our women will make them look big or bossy.
Re: "Don't Believe Sexually Assaulted Children" by siofra(f): 7:38pm On May 07, 2022
Acidbath:
grin grin grin grin All red pillers will end up like him.

He was a frustrated closet f@g.

https://www.hip-hopvibe.com/news/kevin-samuels-rumored-to-have-been-living-with-trans-woman-who-was-a-hooker-at-their-apartment-prior-to-his-death/

You don't mean it!! cheesy

You mean he was broke too? grin

What a high value alpha meil!!!
Re: "Don't Believe Sexually Assaulted Children" by Acidbath: 7:43pm On May 07, 2022
siofra:

You don't mean it!! cheesy

You mean he was broke too? grin

What a high value alpha meil!!!

Alpha males and red pillers have absolutely nothing in common.

This negroe was gay as f. cheesy
Re: "Don't Believe Sexually Assaulted Children" by Donswatter(m): 6:53am On May 12, 2022
siofra:
Kevin Samuels was an absolute piece of shit before he died.

Special thanks to Magnoliaa for referring me to a thread where Kevin Samuels black nyash was exposed.

This is the kind of man black men worshipped. This goes to show how damaged the psyche of most black men are.

He died lonely, as in even his children, ex wives and even mother, wanted nothing to do with him. Yet this is the same person black men take advice on how to treat women from grin
If those men take advice from someone like thegidredpiller then this shouldn't shock you sef.

I won't talk much. I'll let the photos do the talking.

I signed a petition some months ago to cancel him but the trash took itself out undecided

High value black man in the mud!!!!

When KS was bashing men, nobody said anything about him. But immediately he switched to females, he became the most hated man on the planet.

Y'all are resenting a man who is telling you to get your ass up and work instead of waiting for a knight in shining amour to come save you from the foolishness of your past.

It goes to assert the fact the people don't want advice. The just want you to tell them that life is good and they will get their heart desire which isn't true.

You don't get what you deserve. That's not how life works. You get what you get and there's no two ways about. Stop hating a man that has your best intentions for you..

(1) (Reply)

As A Lesbian How Do You Feel When You See A Beautiful Woman For The First Time? / Reasons Why You Should Not Be Sharing Current Locations On Your Socials / Ghanaian Lady Causes A Stir With Her N@uthy Outfit To An Event - (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.