Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,897 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later (67103 Views)

NYSC DG Reconnects With Ex-landlord In Osun Visit (pictures, Video) / TCN Reconnects Aba Power Electric, Kaduna & Kano DISCOs, Gives 60-Days Grace / Ekiti Guber: Biodun Oyebanji’s High School Mates Donate Campaign Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later by ILoveDemMANNA: 9:17am On Nov 27, 2021
BlackfireX:
Corrupt and incompetent ex president

That was why we in the North and South west booted you out.

We the youths are solidly behind our darling president baba buhari..

Hahaha grin grin grin
U don finish Jonathan patapata

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later by Praktikals(m): 9:17am On Nov 27, 2021
grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later by TinubuGoQuench(f): 9:17am On Nov 27, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:
H

SHUT UP!!!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 27, 2021
[quote author ;=Mysticwebb post=107993112]Buhari will soon show his classmates. The NEPA bill holders.[/quote]

Your own don Nack grin grin grin grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later by Abiolaz19(f): 9:18am On Nov 27, 2021
Long time friend
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later by fredoooooo: 9:19am On Nov 27, 2021
Ebele of goat and yam ....
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later by nams77: 9:19am On Nov 27, 2021
Mysticwebb:
Buhari will soon show his classmates. The NEPA bill holders.
Una no get chills here aswear grin

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:20am On Nov 27, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Jonathan a failed leader even his classmates are ashamed of him.

Your Tinubu wey no fit turn lagos make e fine like Windhoek or Kigali

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later by ignis: 9:21am On Nov 27, 2021
lamentor78:
Can Buhari reconnect with his school mates from CoW rearing University

Did Buhari go to school?

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later by okpanachil: 9:22am On Nov 27, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

Why are you so bitter?

The one you brought to replace Jonathan has given a new definition to failure but no,you will not see anything wrong with his performance rather you will keep insulting Jonathan.

Purge yourself of hate, else Jonathan will continue to live rent free in your head and on your mind.

Lest i forget who are Tinubu s classmates?

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later by iamDrRhymes(m): 9:24am On Nov 27, 2021
lamentor78:

Here you have it

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later by Emperor5(m): 9:25am On Nov 27, 2021
What a bullshit, U failed to reconnect with them when u are president that you have every opportunity to help them. I believe not all of them àre doing well

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later by kellyzaf(m): 9:28am On Nov 27, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

If u really understand what leadership is, u will know that Jonathan is one of the best leader Nigeria ever produced in this our time if he was given a second tenure we wdnt hv been in this mess now. Mayne u Graduated from Unipetrol i guess, U think say u dey wise grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later by Seikiri1: 9:29am On Nov 27, 2021
Yaggi:
Please who knows what I can do to make money online.... I'm still a student but I don't have anyone supporting me .

I'm open to do anything legal to make money online
Thank you in advance

Drop a way to contact you so that i will add you to my whatsapp group

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later by Pootle: 9:33am On Nov 27, 2021
was there no lady in his class...or him jus avoiding is crush back then

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later by WibusJaga: 9:33am On Nov 27, 2021
Mysticwebb:
Buhari will soon show his classmates. The NEPA bill holders.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 27, 2021
Oboy. See well head!

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later by Trueteller0147: 9:35am On Nov 27, 2021
ARO- BAGGERS. XYZ EVERYWHERE

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later by Bennycollins: 9:36am On Nov 27, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Let's assume he is truly a failed leader, I just wonder what you would call Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later by juman(m): 9:36am On Nov 27, 2021
He was a incompetent president.
That was why buhari terrorist lover became president.
Fulanis are bandits.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later by Mjpem23(m): 9:38am On Nov 27, 2021
lamentor78:

He already did that longtime ago in Katsina
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later by micflo28(m): 9:39am On Nov 27, 2021
I can forgive this man for everything including corruption but I will never forgive him for handing over power to Buhari. The blood he feared that would be shed was still shed even presently. Ijaw men were predominantly warriors, I don’t know where this one got his cowardice from.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later by ak22(m): 9:44am On Nov 27, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

Can you compare Jonathan with your Oga buhari . Is better for you these people to take us back to where your government met us

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later by SATANlST: 9:46am On Nov 27, 2021
goodluck keeps falling my hand by associating with peasants. stop breaking the code mr president. poor people are associated with everything backward. dont allow these peasants draw you back o. as u see them their hearts are as wicked as an olosho with smelling kpekus. avoid poor people if you are rich

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later by naija1stnigar(m): 9:56am On Nov 27, 2021
BlackfireX:

Click like for Jonathan

Click share for president buhari

people like you are the threat to our hope of getting true leadership in this country, imagine everyone is like you hell would have possibly be better than Nigeria. Ewure!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later by akus6060(m): 9:56am On Nov 27, 2021
Will you keep shut.
BlackfireX:

Click like for Jonathan

Click share for president buhari

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later by Streetdreamx(m): 9:58am On Nov 27, 2021
PMB the NEPA bill holder can only hangout with cows.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later by Dasilva12: 10:02am On Nov 27, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Hmm, BMC CREW.
He is far better than your selfish drug lord inside bourdilon.
for Tinubu to be president, military will rather take over.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later by snowball11(m): 10:02am On Nov 27, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

Can somebody tell this Tinubu idiot to shut his mouth up! undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Beautiful Presidential Palaces In Africa / Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Inside The Court Room (pictures) / Rivers State Secretariat Is The Tallest And Biggest In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.