Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,389 members, 7,819,396 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Things Women Say About You When You’re Not Around - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Women Say About You When You’re Not Around (4612 Views)

Attention Boyfriends & Husbands:hear What Women Say About Our Joystick Sizes! :) / 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. / Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Women Say About You When You’re Not Around by doublekay: 6:49pm On Jun 09, 2011
Here are some gems she’s shared with her friends.
1. The cleanliness of your bathroom. Listen, if we stay over, we ’re going in there, and we’re going to be paying close attention to what we see. Not only will we never forget what we see, but we ’ll share the intelligence with our friends. For example, I once went out with a guy who ’s bathroom was eerily clean. I reported back to my friends, “His bathroom is so immaculate, it’s like being in a hotel. I don’t know how I feel about that ”. Him and I didn’t last. Another time I was in a dude ’s bathroom and his bathmat was so foul, I told my friends, “His bathmat is so nasty, it looks like dead salmon skins, stitched together”. Again, that guy and I didn ’t last. Is there a pattern? I don’t know. Does it matter? You decide.
2. Boxers or briefs. Okay, you knew that. But for those of you who weren ’t sure, women always tell their friends what you wear and how you look in it, if not in so
many words. For example, some of their friends might just come out and ask, and other
women will just volunteer the info. Like, “he’s got this great pair of boxers with cups of coffee on them; they're so neat, I'd wear them ”. Or “he wears boxer briefs, alas… they shrink in the wash and he looks like a fifth grader ”. Since so many people you've never met are going to be hearing about your drawers, doesn't it make sense to have nice
ones? Right.
3. Your performance. Now, I’m not saying that your lady acts like she ’s with a bunch of wild jackals when she ’s with her friends, but I guarantee ONE of them has asked her “How was it ?” or perhaps more pointedly “How was he ?” And an answer has been given. If she likes you and doesn ’t want to give too many details, she might just say something like “good”. If she doesn’t like you and you act like a blind muskrat in the sack, she’ll say it was “fine”. If something bizarre happened, like, say you were drunk and on speed, she might say something to the effect of “Wow, I ’ve never had sex before with someone who was drunk and on speed. That was crazy. In a bad way. This image of his dilated pupils is seared into my memory”.
4. Your size. Listen, ladies are ladies. At the same time, get a bunch of ladies drunk and discussions become heated, like a bunch of raccoons scurrying wildly around a cluster
of open garbage cans. Or whatever that analogy was supposed to be. It comes up. For
example, if a woman’s dating a short guy, her friends might ask simply “Is he….?” (i.e. hung like second grader) and the said woman will reply “yes” and the conversation will be over. At the same time, if said woman is dating a tall guy, that same question will be
asked, with the exact same answer, except the implication has changed. Ho hum. If you
know your lady has a wild, drunken raucous side to her, well you can bet your bottom
dollar that she has pointed out pickles or hot dogs that most accurately represent the
side and girth (ha ha!) of your finest member.
5. The contents of your fridge. Most women are either on a diet, just broke up with a diet or are considering a new diet. So what ’s inside of your fridge is a source of curiosity to us. Do you eat healthy? Have a fridge full of temptation? Like the same foods
as we do? Have something for me to snack on? Have nothing at all? (which speaks
badly of you-- it indicates that you can't commit to a weekly grocery trip). I remember I
dated a guy and he had a fridge full of food AND diet sodas. And not just diet Cokes but
sweet and refreshing beverages like Fresca and diet pink lemonades and other delights.
I was very pleased. He was also hung like a second grader (I ’m not kidding, folks, a real second grader). But I enjoyed it thoroughly (during the five months we lasted) and told
all my friends who enthusiastically gave this guys serious points. Likewise, the guy
with the salmon skin bathmat had an empty fridge and we lasted two weeks. Mmm-
hmm. Does it matter? Well guys, it's your call.

By: my infobell
Re: Things Women Say About You When You’re Not Around by Mynd44: 6:53pm On Jun 09, 2011
Joblessness
Re: Things Women Say About You When You’re Not Around by hollandis(f): 7:13pm On Jun 09, 2011
Joblessness over joblessness equals stupidity
Re: Things Women Say About You When You’re Not Around by 190: 7:20pm On Jun 09, 2011
Some of the things women say behind ME is:

After clapping their hands twice

put their hands on their waist then u hear them say

**Hmm** hmm hmm,

That guy can fu[i]c[/i]k  is good, efficient, strong, big and reliable in bed 
Re: Things Women Say About You When You’re Not Around by Ranoscky(m): 7:37pm On Jun 09, 2011
If she is jobless [as u say], were u not also jobless for havin the time to come here and read all what she wrote?. . .Nobody likes anything BITTER [truth] b'cos, when said, it damages soo many things, and leaves sour grape in ones mouth. But everybody likes something sweet [lies] cos, its soo sweet in the mouth when speakin it, and we just take it the way it is [be it true or lie, we dont care to find out, long as the wordings were interestin when sayin it]. Truth is bitter, my sista. Let us live with it like that! OP, BIG ups to U for your honest info about ladies!
Re: Things Women Say About You When You’re Not Around by doublekay: 9:50pm On Jun 09, 2011
190:

**Hmm** hmm hmm,

That guy can fu[i]c[/i]k is good, efficient, strong, big and reliable in bed

for u to hav heard it, it wasnt actually said behind you it was said to psych u and make you feel good
Re: Things Women Say About You When You’re Not Around by iice(f): 2:07am On Jun 10, 2011
For blithering dolts.
Re: Things Women Say About You When You’re Not Around by Mynd44: 3:09am On Jun 10, 2011
When i siad joblesness, i meant the OP not the girls
Re: Things Women Say About You When You’re Not Around by toyemz(f): 3:40am On Jun 10, 2011
@190

lol

**Hmm** hmm hmm,
That guy can Bleep is good, efficient, strong, big and reliable in bed

you only heard it kos you were dreaming!!!
Re: Things Women Say About You When You’re Not Around by Ayoobscom(m): 7:47am On Jun 10, 2011
guys only wash clothes at will every other things is motivated by the visitors/their girlfriend

and anyday she came without pre-knowledge of the guy, Asiri tu
Re: Things Women Say About You When You’re Not Around by kobikwelu(m): 7:52am On Jun 10, 2011
interesting and insightful
Re: Things Women Say About You When You’re Not Around by swiftycool(m): 7:54am On Jun 10, 2011
190:

**Hmm** hmm hmm,

That guy can fu[i]c[/i]k  is good, efficient, strong, big and reliable in bed 

Ha! daddy u can lie o, with that yr 2 and half incher, stiff waist and potbelly? if they did then they r makin fun of u lol!
Re: Things Women Say About You When You’re Not Around by malaria(f): 8:23am On Jun 10, 2011
@posta,ur post is as senseless as u.wn u start discusin ur affairs wit ur friends u simply wnt dm 2 feel him.2mrw u'l start cryin dy'v taken ur man.i pity ur boyfriend dat is if u have any.any right tinkin woman doesnt discus ha affairs,else she is a runz girl.so go get busy tatafo.
Re: Things Women Say About You When You’re Not Around by cretin: 8:24am On Jun 10, 2011
chics  and their back comments,

lol  JUST GO WITH IT.u need to see the movie, the first 5mins, the lady just ended her marriage on her wedding day  due to ladies  talk  while  prepping 4 the wedding.
Re: Things Women Say About You When You’re Not Around by 190: 8:37am On Jun 10, 2011
doublekay:

for u to hav heard it, it wasnt actually said behind you it was said to psych u and make you feel good
toyemz:

@190

lol

you only heard it kos you were dreaming!!!
swiftycool:

Ha! daddy u can lie o, with that yr 2 and half incher, stiff waist and potbelly? if they did then they r makin fun of u lol!

[size=38pt]ALL OF UNA NOR WELL angry angry[/size]
Re: Things Women Say About You When You’re Not Around by No1Taboo: 9:29am On Jun 10, 2011
190:

**Hmm** hmm hmm,

That guy can fu[i]c[/i]k is good, efficient, strong, big and reliable in bed

Liar!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Things Women Say About You When You’re Not Around by oladayo042: 10:09am On Jun 10, 2011
I dated this, we separated. I dated that, we separated. Only God knows how many BF the writer will have.
Re: Things Women Say About You When You’re Not Around by MMM2(m): 10:26am On Jun 10, 2011
ladies alwayz say dat i have 2 much money.
Re: Things Women Say About You When You’re Not Around by mrperfect(m): 10:31am On Jun 10, 2011
Interesting to know.
Re: Things Women Say About You When You’re Not Around by deniyor: 10:33am On Jun 10, 2011
who cares?
Re: Things Women Say About You When You’re Not Around by omoekoni(m): 11:15am On Jun 10, 2011
@topic
I love him but I hate him but , damn he's wealthy cool
Re: Things Women Say About You When You’re Not Around by omoekoni(m): 11:18am On Jun 10, 2011
@posta,your post is as senseless as u.wn u start discusin your affairs wit your friends u simply wnt dm 2 feel him.2mrw u'l start cryin dy'v taken your man.i pity your boyfriend dat is if u have any.any right tinkin woman doesnt discus ha affairs,else she is a runz girl.so go get busy tatafo.

grin grin grin grin grin, your profile name is really funny grin grin grin grin, malaria grin grin grin grin why malaria? grin grin grin grin
Re: Things Women Say About You When You’re Not Around by tnktosin(m): 11:55am On Jun 10, 2011
hehehe, eva wonder shocked shocked wat we say abt u gurls wen u're not dia? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Things Women Say About You When You’re Not Around by kevoh(m): 12:01pm On Jun 10, 2011
I am 100 percent sure the poster is not speaking in the Nigerian setting! Heck (s)he probably copied from a website and pasted it here. We don't do diet pink lemonades, Fresca and only few if any at use fifth grade (we use primary 2,primary3 e.t.c) in Naija school setting!
Re: Things Women Say About You When You’re Not Around by favouredjb(f): 1:30pm On Jun 10, 2011
looks like something copied and pasted from cosmo mag
Re: Things Women Say About You When You’re Not Around by beejaei: 1:32pm On Jun 10, 2011
OP is so stuupid, sophomoric, infantile and sillly.
Re: Things Women Say About You When You’re Not Around by oohunt: 1:52pm On Jun 10, 2011
I agree with you kevoh, the article is not for Nija but for oyibos.

Please we don't want copied articles, we need the real gist from our soil!!
Re: Things Women Say About You When You’re Not Around by jaybee3(m): 1:52pm On Jun 10, 2011
@OP
Can you please reference the site that the article was copied from.
Re: Things Women Say About You When You’re Not Around by doublekay: 2:09pm On Jun 11, 2011
kevoh:

I am 100 percent sure the poster is not speaking in the Nigerian setting! Heck (s)he probably copied from a website and pasted it here. We don't do diet pink lemonades, Fresca and only few if any at use fifth grade (we use primary 2,primary3 e.t.c) in Naija school setting!
yes the post was copied and pasted
to start with i am a man so i cant be d one doing the writing, i stumbled upon the article and thought people here will enjoy it.
beejaei:

OP is so stuupid, sophomoric, infantile and sillly.
are those neccesary
jay bee:

@OP
Can you please reference the site that the article was copied from.

@ my signature
Re: Things Women Say About You When You’re Not Around by beejaei: 7:13pm On Jun 11, 2011
Are you madt? Are you gaei?
Re: Things Women Say About You When You’re Not Around by doublekay: 2:34pm On Jun 12, 2011
beejaei:

Are you gaei?
not yet, but intends startin wit u
Re: Things Women Say About You When You’re Not Around by malaria(f): 4:01pm On Jun 12, 2011
@omoekoni,cos we cnt stop having dat ailment down here.

(1) (Reply)

When Can an African Woman Divorce Her Husband? [VIDEO] / 8 Ways Guys Please Ladies That Depletes Their Value / Fact! Men Are Naturally More Attractive Than Women (no Homo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.