Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,503 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

”is It Paining You?” – Actress, Regina Daniels Tackles Ex-boyfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ”is It Paining You?” – Actress, Regina Daniels Tackles Ex-boyfriend (5032 Views)

"It's Paining You Guys That I Have Something Bigger Than Your Father"james Brown / "Suffer No Dey Tire You", Actress Juliet Ibrahim Dances To Victor Ad's Song / Meet 17yr Old Actress Regina Daniels's Boyfriend, He Call Her His Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

”is It Paining You?” – Actress, Regina Daniels Tackles Ex-boyfriend by KingLarry04: 7:41am On Nov 27, 2021
Talented movie star, Regina Daniels has thrown a subtle jab at her ex-boyfriend, Somadina Adinma over his recent comment about her.

Daniels recently landed in Nigeria after weeks of touring different countries with her husband, Ned Nwoko and their son.
She took to her Instagram page and shared photos of herself, and Somadina reacted to the pictures.

Somadina, reacting via her comment section, referred to Regina Daniels as “madam tourist” while expressing joy that she’s finally back on movie set.

Happy you’re back on set madam tourist,” he wrote.
Is it paining you, I will travel as I want”, she said.

See the exchange below:

1 Share

Re: ”is It Paining You?” – Actress, Regina Daniels Tackles Ex-boyfriend by illicit(m): 7:45am On Nov 27, 2021
Fine boy

Let go

Move on

4 Likes

Re: ”is It Paining You?” – Actress, Regina Daniels Tackles Ex-boyfriend by sammybest889(m): 7:46am On Nov 27, 2021
****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*****

wati kayamata no go c 4 Regina p***sy

na d guy I blame (alpha males like us 4 don block u tey tey)
na ojokokoro de worry d guy (him no fit commot eyes 4 wey Regina de)

1 Like

Re: ”is It Paining You?” – Actress, Regina Daniels Tackles Ex-boyfriend by obonujoker(m): 7:48am On Nov 27, 2021
Trash topics these days sef...... angry

2 Likes

Re: ”is It Paining You?” – Actress, Regina Daniels Tackles Ex-boyfriend by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 27, 2021
Lessons learnt. My handsomeness without money won't take me anywhere

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ”is It Paining You?” – Actress, Regina Daniels Tackles Ex-boyfriend by penplus: 7:53am On Nov 27, 2021
Simple welcome back greeting....Regina turn am to heart break drama. Its like she wants to force jealousy out of him

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ”is It Paining You?” – Actress, Regina Daniels Tackles Ex-boyfriend by KingLarry04: 7:55am On Nov 27, 2021
obonujoker:
Trash topics these days sef...... angry
bring ur reasonable topic
Re: ”is It Paining You?” – Actress, Regina Daniels Tackles Ex-boyfriend by Bobotic(m): 7:57am On Nov 27, 2021
Chai Money dey insult human cool

4 Likes

Re: ”is It Paining You?” – Actress, Regina Daniels Tackles Ex-boyfriend by DaddyRochie1642: 7:58am On Nov 27, 2021
KingLarry04:
bring ur reasonable topic

grin

1 Like

Re: ”is It Paining You?” – Actress, Regina Daniels Tackles Ex-boyfriend by KingLarry04: 7:58am On Nov 27, 2021
I will never be broke

2 Likes

Re: ”is It Paining You?” – Actress, Regina Daniels Tackles Ex-boyfriend by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 27, 2021
Mtchewww

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”is It Paining You?” – Actress, Regina Daniels Tackles Ex-boyfriend by lkillbrokehoes: 8:21am On Nov 27, 2021
SmellySperm:
Owo ni koko

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”is It Paining You?” – Actress, Regina Daniels Tackles Ex-boyfriend by hollah123: 8:36am On Nov 27, 2021
N some fools here wants us to believe money is nothing in relationship

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ”is It Paining You?” – Actress, Regina Daniels Tackles Ex-boyfriend by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 27, 2021
hollah123:
N some fools here wants us to believe money is nothing in relationship
Jokes on them bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”is It Paining You?” – Actress, Regina Daniels Tackles Ex-boyfriend by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 27, 2021
Regina living her best life,small girl with big sense and wisdom. Nothing do you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”is It Paining You?” – Actress, Regina Daniels Tackles Ex-boyfriend by calberian: 11:16am On Nov 27, 2021
KingLarry04:
I will never be broke

Dude hasn’t hit it big in life but no, he’s not broke.

5 Likes

Re: ”is It Paining You?” – Actress, Regina Daniels Tackles Ex-boyfriend by Lannister360: 11:37am On Nov 27, 2021
sammybest889:
****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*****

wati kayamata no go c 4 Regina p***sy

na d guy I blame (alpha males like us 4 don block u tey tey)
na ojokokoro de worry d guy (him no fit commot eyes 4 wey Regina de)
Alpha male Alpha male, how much your self claimed Alpha male status don give you? abeg shift.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ”is It Paining You?” – Actress, Regina Daniels Tackles Ex-boyfriend by siofra(f): 12:40pm On Nov 27, 2021
SmellySperm:

You like this handsome.

1 Like

Re: ”is It Paining You?” – Actress, Regina Daniels Tackles Ex-boyfriend by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 27, 2021
This boy should get over her already and stop stalking her. She has moved on for good. Let him do same.

I bet he's thinking his youthfulness will make Regina cheat on Ned with him. That's why he keeps showing his face. Typical Nigerian guys mentality.

He thinks Regina doesn't know what she's doing.
Can he afford her the trips and tours shes been enjoying since her marriage to Ned?

Abeg, park well. No be by fine boy again o. Girls are getting wiser and smarter.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ”is It Paining You?” – Actress, Regina Daniels Tackles Ex-boyfriend by BlackyOne: 2:45pm On Nov 27, 2021
The guy still dey use her dey cash out and dey chop her nkwobi under papa Ned's nose
Re: ”is It Paining You?” – Actress, Regina Daniels Tackles Ex-boyfriend by Foodqueen(f): 4:12pm On Nov 27, 2021
Ya right.

That's the only consolation u got for marrying an old man.

Shiwy off the money in public and soak your pillow at night.

Enjoy....

4 Likes

Re: ”is It Paining You?” – Actress, Regina Daniels Tackles Ex-boyfriend by kingPhidel(m): 4:28pm On Nov 27, 2021
This gender sha
Re: ”is It Paining You?” – Actress, Regina Daniels Tackles Ex-boyfriend by mytime24(f): 6:19pm On Nov 27, 2021
Breaking news undecided
Re: ”is It Paining You?” – Actress, Regina Daniels Tackles Ex-boyfriend by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:16pm On Nov 27, 2021
calberian:

Dude hasn’t hit it big in life but no, he’s not broke.

Who told you he is not broke?
Re: ”is It Paining You?” – Actress, Regina Daniels Tackles Ex-boyfriend by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:19pm On Nov 27, 2021
Mercychen:
This boy should get over her already and stop stalking her. She has moved on for good. Let him do same.

I bet he's thinking his youthfulness will make Regina cheat on Ned with him. That's why he keeps showing his face. Typical Nigerian guys mentality.

He thinks Regina doesn't know what she's doing.
Can he afford her the trips and tours shes been enjoying since her marriage to Ned?

Abeg, park well. No be by fine boy again o. Girls are getting wiser and smarter.

And I wish men can get smarter too, and stop spending excessively for girls.

There are girls in the technical department of my workplace earning over a million naira per month.

Are they not girls?

Men need to discourage leeching habits in women.
Re: ”is It Paining You?” – Actress, Regina Daniels Tackles Ex-boyfriend by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 7:20pm On Nov 27, 2021
One can tell it's a playful banter but bloggers turned it to "Regina tackled ex boyfriend"
Re: ”is It Paining You?” – Actress, Regina Daniels Tackles Ex-boyfriend by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 27, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

And I wish men can get smarter too, and stop spending excessively for girls.

There are girls in the technical department of my workplace earning over a million naira per month.

Are they not girls?

Men need to discourage leeching habits in women.

What's leeching about a man spending on his wife?
It's this mentality that is making the older men to keep coming back and winning the hearts of young girls while the young men keep losing out.

Let Soma keep day dreaming while what was meant for him is being savoured by an old man who knows how to play his card. tongue
Re: ”is It Paining You?” – Actress, Regina Daniels Tackles Ex-boyfriend by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 27, 2021
siofra:

You like this handsome.
Lols... funny gal
Re: ”is It Paining You?” – Actress, Regina Daniels Tackles Ex-boyfriend by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:58am On Nov 28, 2021
Mercychen:

What's leeching about a man spending on his wife?
It's this mentality that is making the older men to keep coming back and winning the hearts of young girls while the young men keep losing out.

Let Soma keep day dreaming while what was meant for him is being savoured by an old man who knows how to play his card. tongue

Smh...
Re: ”is It Paining You?” – Actress, Regina Daniels Tackles Ex-boyfriend by Kobicove(m): 10:39am On Nov 28, 2021
This should end right now, no Ned for unnecessary drama here undecided
Re: ”is It Paining You?” – Actress, Regina Daniels Tackles Ex-boyfriend by Kobicove(m): 10:40am On Nov 28, 2021
SmellySperm:

Let that sink in...na money be the koko grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar, Kalu And Tambuwa Congratulate Chief Bishop Okonkwo At Sun Awards / I Married This Beautiful Woman A Virgin ––holy Mallam / Photo: Annie Idibia Shares Another Pre-delivery Picture With Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.