Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,621 members, 7,820,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Man Sacks Lady From His Room For Having Small As$ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Sacks Lady From His Room For Having Small As$ (917 Views)

Police Arrest 2 For Having Sex In Police College Church In Maiduguri (pic) / My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe / Chinese Man Weds Nigerian Lady From Akwa Ibom In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Sacks Lady From His Room For Having Small As$ by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 27, 2021
An unknown and unsatisfied man has sacked a slay queen from his house for having a small ass.

The man who felt disappointed on the day he met the lady was left with no option other than to sack her out of his room to save himself from stress.

The man sacked the lady immediately she entered the room all because she has a small ass as compared to what he was expecting.

Even though the lady tried to defend herself, the man failed to listen to her plight.

However, he compensated her with $400 for any inconvenience.
Watch the video below:
https://www.browngh.com/man-sacks-lady-from-his-room-for-having-small-as/

Re: Man Sacks Lady From His Room For Having Small As$ by donbachi(m): 8:56am On Nov 27, 2021
Story of " wat i ordered fot and wat i got'
Re: Man Sacks Lady From His Room For Having Small As$ by fourboys: 9:56am On Nov 27, 2021
Both the sacker and the sackee, all of them are fools embarassed embarassed
Re: Man Sacks Lady From His Room For Having Small As$ by Linus199(m): 10:27am On Nov 27, 2021

Re: Man Sacks Lady From His Room For Having Small As$ by meobizy(f): 8:58am On Nov 29, 2021
Too much catfishing is going on online. Many IG models receive complaints of “she looked better in pictures” from prospective clients. It’s not a new thing.

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Solve This? / I Insulted This Yoruba Girl And Igbo Guy On Facebook / So, Let's Talk About The Red Pill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.