Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List (26468 Views)

Peter Odili On EFCC Watch List, Immigration Tells Court / $13 Billion Paris Club Refunds: How LINAS, Ned Nwoko Were Threatened / ₦243.8 Billion Paris Club Refund Shared Among States, See What Each State Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:04am On Nov 27, 2021
MelesZenawi:
If you must come to equity then come with clean hands.

Let Obiano give account of his stewardship to Ndi Anambra.

There is no witch hunting here. Anyone tagging it as witch hunt is characteristic of all Igbos who sense of reasoning is different from intelligence.
He still has 4months, Efcc should invite him now or wait till his tenure expires
Re: ₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List by stanluiz(m): 11:05am On Nov 27, 2021
Obiano mismanaged Anambra state funds. But he is lucky that he did some projects as a backup.

1 Like

Re: ₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List by PHIPEX(m): 11:07am On Nov 27, 2021
So according to PUNCH the Anambra airport is a white elephant project? The entire report reeks of badbelle reportage. Who told PUNCH the airport is located in Obiano's home town? Are they ignorant that Obiano's Aguleri was at war with Umuleri that hosts the airport?

Times and again the EFCC runs to the media with suspicions and details of incomplete investigation and loose the main case in court became they prefer media trial to anything serious.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List by Caboceer: 11:08am On Nov 27, 2021
Obi-Drinkard

1 Like

Re: ₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 27, 2021
Re: ₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List by takimsipho(m): 11:09am On Nov 27, 2021
No politican in Nigeria that does not have skeletons in his or her cupboard. Only if you step on the wrong toes, or they want to deal with you, then your secrets will be made public. It's all for self interest, not that anybody really cares how much was emblezzed, somebody somewhere is pulling the strings.

2 Likes

Re: ₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List by freemanq(m): 11:10am On Nov 27, 2021
When will Efcc place Tinubu on their watchlist

4 Likes

Re: ₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List by stanluiz(m): 11:12am On Nov 27, 2021
When peter obi handed over to Obiano . Anambra was debt free including 75 billion naira left as the state coffers.

Now Anambra state is now indebted. How did obiano borrowed such huge amount of money ?

What did he do with the funds left by peter obi ?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List by Edusouls(m): 11:12am On Nov 27, 2021
Obiano bu Ezigbo onye Ochi, anambra has been completely ruined, from gangster governor, to terrorist ipob/Esn, to sit at home to terrible roads to meth scourge to numerous cruel and rich drug barons to very illiterate populace, to infestation of road touts, to a state to doesn’t love the truth, no wonder their big men don run to other states and refused to live in their state, Godforsaken state..

4 Likes

Re: ₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List by Oju4190: 11:15am On Nov 27, 2021
nzeobi:

Can't you make your contributions without mentioning IPOB or is that a way to get more likes
Ipob na Ur papa name?!!

1 Like

Re: ₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List by InoGetJoy: 11:16am On Nov 27, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Yawns.

IPOB is a terrorist organization.

Soon they will come to tell us buhari is witch hunting Obiano afterall Obiano has been using Anambra money to be funding and feeding foreign Ipob hustlers.
You're a dummy

2 Likes

Re: ₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List by techWriter1: 11:16am On Nov 27, 2021
He should take acct and abia federal governor must also take acct
Re: ₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List by Emperor5(m): 11:19am On Nov 27, 2021
If obiano is placed on efcc watch list. I wonder what will happen to ikpazu that have been lavishing abia treasure without remorse. Some politicians deserved life imprisonment

5 Likes

Re: ₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List by Lovenorth: 11:20am On Nov 27, 2021
This Obiano should be embarrassed and seriously dealt with as soon as he leaves office

2 Likes

Re: ₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List by Highways: 11:20am On Nov 27, 2021
A welcome development, so far the legal process is followed by the government

1 Like

Re: ₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List by Cantonese: 11:20am On Nov 27, 2021
Oh so truly it is acknowledged that Peter Obi left huge sums in the accounts of the state.

4 Likes

Re: ₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List by Nedu05: 11:20am On Nov 27, 2021
See how frustration, bitterness and envy has destroyed you. cheesy

Anambra remains the best and most viable state in igboland with the best roads, best infrastructures, best conducive environment, etc. Anambra has the best educated population in igboland.

Anambra has the best human capital in igboland.

Anambra people are the real igbos and the face of igbo anywhere in education, academia, commerce, industrialisation, etc.

You are only envious because your backward useless worthless shithole state is cursed filled with illiterates, miscreants, etc. Almost all the people from your state including poor and rich are running to Anambra for better life and greener pasture, because Anambra is like America compared to your backward shithole forsaken state. Ntoor

[s]
Edusouls:
Obiano bu Ezigbo onye Ochi, anambra has been completely ruined, from gangster governor, to terrorist ipob/Esn, to sit at home to terrible roads to meth scourge to numerous cruel and rich drug barons to very illiterate populace, to infestation of road touts, to a state to doesn’t love the truth, no wonder their big men don run to other states and refused to live in their state, Godforsaken state..
[/s]

1 Like

Re: ₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List by stanluiz(m): 11:25am On Nov 27, 2021
Cantonese:
Oh so truly it is acknowledged that Peter Obi left huge sums in the accounts of the state.

Not only that. Anambra was debt free before Peter obi handed over to him.

Now the debt has skyrocketed under Obiano.

2 Likes

Re: ₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 27, 2021
nzeobi:
There's no way that I will defend a corrupt politican cos he is from my tribe.

Willie you embezzled anambra people's money with little or nothing to show for it. You travelled and spent more time outside Nigeria more than buhari, if it's for fun or health you alone knows without handing over to your deputy thereby halting the flow of governance.

You failed and when it was time to hand over, you started building an airport when the roads built by your successors have started deteriorating.

Please go and explain yourself and if you are innocent you will walk free after all fayose is free today after all the noise from EFCC.
You deserve an award. Respect sir.

Meanwhile....
AlhajiNatty:
Witch hunting!

I am not a fan of Tinubu or Sanwo-Olu, but despite the kind of looting going on, we can see projects in Lagos. These guys in Lagos dont embezzle funds like this; rather, they found a way to generate income, and from there, they settle themselves. But your governors are looting funds FG gives them that they should use to at least do something. Are you really ok? Instead of you to be happy, you are shouting witch hunting. Let them wizard hunt him. Ha ba! It's your destiny that is flying away. He steals from you, did nothing, and you are shoting witch hunting. And so what? Ha! E be like say to be unfortunate is your destiny, cos if not, why would you support any politician? Meanwhile the stupid you will be the first to burn a hungry thief who stole a plate of food in the market. Ha ba! E be like say dem don curse you people oooo.

Let them Wizard hunt them. I dont care. Anyhow they can fight themselves, let there be trouble among them all so they destroy themselves till good people start occupying the position. Let Tunubu and Osinbajo start fighting. Let Fayemu join, and Fasola too. I pray everything makes them make the mistake to put in the right person. We just need tey right person who will activate capital punishment for politicians. That's all, and then make the judiciary system great again so that within 3 months corrupt politicians' cases are done with. And then 2 months for appeal, and another 3months for supreme court. So that max of 6 months, they are killed. I prefer firing squad. Let them move them to beach like they used to do to thieves in the 70s. The way Anini and Monday Osunbo were guned down. When ex govs like Obina, Okorocha, FFK, Gandollar who we know have been exposed as thieves are killed publicly, others will sit tight. When civil service bosses are guned down amd the cases last six months from high court to supreme, and sharply within a week they are guned down after supreme court so we dont waste tax money on them, they will all sit tight. When people like Dino are called to explain how they got their money, those thieves will rum away from holding public office so that clean guys can be elected.

Is it not Obiona ibos are shouting as the best gov. And I keep asking them that what exactly has he done? Ifs only that airport they always point to, and that's rubbish. What did Okorocha do for Imo people? Anb the others, what exactly?

Wike is terrible, but we can all see the giant projects he is doing all over the state. Whether the money is clean or not, at least he is doing something. You can arrest Jagaban or those guys in Lagos for looting cos they have perfected the system. They have projects to show, it's why I always smile at ibos always demanding for Tinubu's probe. You can find nothing. Do you know the projects he dis with internal income generated I lagos on Federal roads? Rhe road connecting Lagos, Republic of Benin, Togo, Ghana and CoteDovire, do you think its FG doing it? That's Lagos' project which should be FG's. But these Lagos boys are smart. Which mouth will FG start saying they will have share from the income to be generated from the project what it finished. Listen, that was the project Ambode abandoned and they are ran mad with him. And Ambode too no wan send. Tinubu discharged him straight.

V.P. Osinbajo and Fashola are on ground to tackle F.G like how they tackled Obasanjo during his tenure. Do you think these guys are stupid?

But what the heck can you point to that your governors have done for you? Christ. If Nigeria separates today, I swear, ibo will suffer. Your leaders are greedy and useless. Look at how they destroyed your APGA Ojukwu gave you. After destroying APGA and then you moved to PDP amd participated in the destruction, they want to move to APC and destroy it too. Who the heck are you people sef? If we complain, you say we are hating you. Are you people cursed? Who cursed you people sef? Ha ba!

You deserve to be flogged. Honestly.

4 Likes

Re: ₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List by Chikeluba25(m): 11:28am On Nov 27, 2021
When I saw embarking on white elephant project including Anambra International airport; I know the article was written and sponsored by a pained opposition e-rate who is yet to recover from the shock Ndi-Anambra and Obiano caused them in the just concluded election....

It's obvious that the success of Anambra as a state give some ppl heart attack.... Since their evil plan and wishes failed in the just concluded Election; they are sadly looking for another way to drag the state.....

If the picture below is a white elephant project for you then you need to go back to school to understand the meaning of white elephant project; so you will stop abusing English language

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List by nzeobi(m): 11:30am On Nov 27, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

You deserve an award. Respect sir.

Meanwhile....

I am not a fan of Tinubu or Sanwo-Olu, but despite the kind of looting going on, we can see projects in Lagos. These guys in Lagos dont embezzle funds like this; rather, they found a way to generate income, and from there, they settle themselves. But your governors are looting funds FG gives them that they should use to at least do something. Are you really ok? Instead of you to be happy, you are shouting witch hunting. Let them wizard hunt him. Ha ba! It's your destiny that is flying away. He steals from you, did nothing, and you are shoting witch hunting. And so what? Ha! E be like say to be unfortunate is your destiny, cos if not, why would you support any politician? Meanwhile the stupid you will be the first to burn a hungry thief who stole a plate of food in the market. Ha ba! E be like say dem don curse you people oooo.

Let them Wizard hunt them. I dont care. Anyhow they can fight themselves, let there be trouble among them all so they destroy themselves till good people start occupying the position. Let Tunubu and Osinbajo start fighting. Let Fayemu join, and Fasola too. I pray everything makes them make the mistake to put in the right person. We just need tey right person who will activate capital punishment for politicians. That's all, and then make the judiciary system great again so that within 3 months corrupt politicians' cases are done with. And then 2 months for appeal, and another 3months for supreme court. So that max of 6 months, they are killed. I prefer firing squad. Let them move them to beach like they used to do to thieves in the 70s. The way Anini and Monday Osunbo were guned down. When ex govs like Obina, Okorocha, FFK, Gandollar who we know have been exposed as thieves are killed publicly, others will sit tight. When civil service bosses are guned down amd the cases last six months from high court to supreme, and sharply within a week they are guned down after supreme court so we dont waste tax money on them, they will all sit tight. When people like Dino are called to explain how they got their money, those thieves will rum away from holding public office so that clean guys can be elected.

Is it not Obiona ibos are shouting as the best gov. And I keep asking them that what exactly has he done? Ifs only that airport they always point to, and that's rubbish. What did Okorocha do for Imo people? Anb the others, what exactly?

Wike is terrible, but we can all see the giant projects he is doing all over the state. Whether the money is clean or not, at least he is doing something. You can arrest Jagaban or those guys in Lagos for looting cos they have perfected the system. They have projects to show, it's why I always smile at ibos always demanding for Tinubu's probe. You can find nothing. Do you know the projects he dis with internal income generated I lagos on Federal roads? Rhe road connecting Lagos, Republic of Benin, Togo, Ghana and CoteDovire, do you think its FG doing it? That's Lagos' project which should be FG's. But these Lagos boys are smart. Which mouth will FG start saying they will have share from the income to be generated from the project what it finished. Listen, that was the project Ambode abandoned and they are ran mad with him. And Ambode too no wan send. Tinubu discharged him straight.

V.P. Osinbajo and Fashola are on ground to tackle F.G like how they tackled Obasanjo during his tenure. Do you think these guys are stupid?

But what the heck can you point to that your governors have done for you? Christ. If Nigeria separates today, I swear, ibo will suffer. Your leaders are greedy and useless. Look at how they destroyed your APGA Ojukwu gave you. After destroying APGA and then you moved to PDP amd participated in the destruction, they want to move to APC and destroy it too. Who the heck are you people sef? If we complain, you say we are hating you. Are you people cursed? Who cursed you people sef? Ha ba!

You deserve to be flogged. Honestly.

Don't quote me to say rubbish next time.
Re: ₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List by akojispy: 11:33am On Nov 27, 2021
Ortom is next in line at least this guy did something but Ortom that did nothing his own ehn omo
Re: ₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 27, 2021
nzeobi:

Don't quote me to say rubbish next time.
You are sick. I felt you have brain, but obviously you are reta.rded. All of you.
Re: ₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List by Bmaster(m): 11:37am On Nov 27, 2021
MelesZenawi:
If you must come to equity then come with clean hands.

Let Obiano give account of his stewardship to Ndi Anambra.

There is no witch hunting here. Anyone tagging it as witch hunt is characteristic of all Igbos who sense of reasoning is different from intelligence.
a sitting governor should give account already?
Re: ₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:40am On Nov 27, 2021
DropsMic:
Okay

abeg na this thing efcc go take go court?!!!!

it is clear some people is angry about the airport in anambra state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List by Wiifesnatcher(m): 11:44am On Nov 27, 2021
gentiles:
Yoruba muslims are obviously jealous of Obiano's achievement, most especially the airport project, Very shameless people.

mental disorder syndrome coupled with complex inferiority

your self esteem is in danger
Re: ₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:48am On Nov 27, 2021
nzeobi:

Sometimes when you have nothing meaningful to say you close your mouth. Who told you your state has better roads than anambra and does your state have an airport

Coconut head
Re: ₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List by Chikeluba25(m): 11:52am On Nov 27, 2021
They say in every nonsense,there is sence...
I was patience enough to read the post to the end.... I was about making out sence from the post until I get to the line "Embarking on numerous white elephant projects including the international airport, international conference center and I began to wonder... Does it mean that some ppl don't know the meaning of white elephant project.

It's clearly obvious that this article was written by anti-Anambra progress bloger who gets heart broken about the development of the state
OR 2: Anambra pdp/apc e-rate who is yet to recover from the shock of the just concluded Election.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List by Smithkline200: 11:53am On Nov 27, 2021
Obiano built an airport.

I am waiting for what Okezie Ikpeazu will present.

Abi he will contest for senate as usual?

That man…. Smh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Your Govt Is Temporary, I’ll Reclaim My Mandate – Atiku Tells Tinubu / Regional Poverty In Nigeria- North, South-West Worse Hit / Faleke Visits Ocholi's Family - Touching Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.