Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List (26465 Views)

Peter Odili On EFCC Watch List, Immigration Tells Court / $13 Billion Paris Club Refunds: How LINAS, Ned Nwoko Were Threatened / ₦243.8 Billion Paris Club Refund Shared Among States, See What Each State Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List by danot1030: 5:59pm On Nov 27, 2021
nzeobi:

Can't you make your contributions without mentioning IPOB or is that a way to get more likes

IPOB in pain
Re: ₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List by Kfed4ril(m): 7:04pm On Nov 27, 2021
nzeobi:

Sometimes when you have nothing meaningful to say you close your mouth. Who told you your state has better roads than anambra and does your state have an airport

Bro sometimes when osun people start to yan, just free them.
They’ll concoct story in their head and believe it.

2 Likes

Re: ₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 27, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

You deserve an award. Respect sir.

Meanwhile....

I am not a fan of Tinubu or Sanwo-Olu, but despite the kind of looting going on, we can see projects in Lagos. These guys in Lagos dont embezzle funds like this; rather, they found a way to generate income, and from there, they settle themselves. But your governors are looting funds FG gives them that they should use to at least do something. Are you really ok? Instead of you to be happy, you are shouting witch hunting. Let them wizard hunt him. Ha ba! It's your destiny that is flying away. He steals from you, did nothing, and you are shoting witch hunting. And so what? Ha! E be like say to be unfortunate is your destiny, cos if not, why would you support any politician? Meanwhile the stupid you will be the first to burn a hungry thief who stole a plate of food in the market. Ha ba! E be like say dem don curse you people oooo.

Let them Wizard hunt them. I dont care. Anyhow they can fight themselves, let there be trouble among them all so they destroy themselves till good people start occupying the position. Let Tunubu and Osinbajo start fighting. Let Fayemu join, and Fasola too. I pray everything makes them make the mistake to put in the right person. We just need tey right person who will activate capital punishment for politicians. That's all, and then make the judiciary system great again so that within 3 months corrupt politicians' cases are done with. And then 2 months for appeal, and another 3months for supreme court. So that max of 6 months, they are killed. I prefer firing squad. Let them move them to beach like they used to do to thieves in the 70s. The way Anini and Monday Osunbo were guned down. When ex govs like Obina, Okorocha, FFK, Gandollar who we know have been exposed as thieves are killed publicly, others will sit tight. When civil service bosses are guned down amd the cases last six months from high court to supreme, and sharply within a week they are guned down after supreme court so we dont waste tax money on them, they will all sit tight. When people like Dino are called to explain how they got their money, those thieves will rum away from holding public office so that clean guys can be elected.

Is it not Obiona ibos are shouting as the best gov. And I keep asking them that what exactly has he done? Ifs only that airport they always point to, and that's rubbish. What did Okorocha do for Imo people? Anb the others, what exactly?

Wike is terrible, but we can all see the giant projects he is doing all over the state. Whether the money is clean or not, at least he is doing something. You can arrest Jagaban or those guys in Lagos for looting cos they have perfected the system. They have projects to show, it's why I always smile at ibos always demanding for Tinubu's probe. You can find nothing. Do you know the projects he dis with internal income generated I lagos on Federal roads? Rhe road connecting Lagos, Republic of Benin, Togo, Ghana and CoteDovire, do you think its FG doing it? That's Lagos' project which should be FG's. But these Lagos boys are smart. Which mouth will FG start saying they will have share from the income to be generated from the project what it finished. Listen, that was the project Ambode abandoned and they are ran mad with him. And Ambode too no wan send. Tinubu discharged him straight.

V.P. Osinbajo and Fashola are on ground to tackle F.G like how they tackled Obasanjo during his tenure. Do you think these guys are stupid?

But what the heck can you point to that your governors have done for you? Christ. If Nigeria separates today, I swear, ibo will suffer. Your leaders are greedy and useless. Look at how they destroyed your APGA Ojukwu gave you. After destroying APGA and then you moved to PDP amd participated in the destruction, they want to move to APC and destroy it too. Who the heck are you people sef? If we complain, you say we are hating you. Are you people cursed? Who cursed you people sef? Ha ba!

You deserve to be flogged. Honestly.

This is what we call loads of rubbish.
Dobale rubbish.

Unity beggars everywhere forming James bond.

1 Like

Re: ₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 27, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

You are sick. I felt you have brain, but obviously you are reta.rded. All of you.

Lagos dey two or the ones we know?

You need total deliverance.
Re: ₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List by Cjrane2: 7:50pm On Nov 27, 2021
OreMI22:

EXACTLY! This approach makes it impossible because even if he wanted to join, it will now become an admission of guilt

He said the Anambra International Airport was "inflated" and "white elephant" project. Yet, the same Abubakar Malami wrote the National Security Adviser to instruct closure of the airport! If it were a white elephant project as he claimed, he should leave the airport and nobody will use it and it will naturally die without forceful closure of the airport through abusing federal powers.

Likewise, we know resurfacing of 3KM Enugu airport runway WITHOUT Centerline and Edge Runway lights cost Nigeria a whopping N10 Billion Naira. The Anambra airport runway is 3.7KM long with 1KM runway safety ends, Category 2 Instrument Lighting system, and Edge & Center runway lights, yet the runway and 300M by 200M tarmac were built with less than N10 Billion naira using an internationally reputable construction company (Craneburg)! Not to mention that the runway was built from the scratch with leveling of hills on the path and the re-direction of two rivers running across the path.

Again, if we estimate how much it costs to build the Enugu international terminal so far (Even if its not completed) and compare it to how much the Anambra Intl. airport terminal with escalators, lifts, scanners, carousels, etc, it is obvious that it's a miracle of financial prudence of what has been achieved so far. Not to mention the car park, the gatehouse, water supply systems with reservoir, main access dual-carriageway leading to the facility with twin bridges, etc.

Again, Abubakar Malami is abusing executive office by illegally using the office of the attorney general of the federation to use respectable federal institutions for political vendetta. In the long run, those who abuse their offices as alpha and omega will understand how democracy works.

Tomorrow they will change the story and say it was not the Paris club refund that it was the IGR or one thing or the other.

Why can't Malami just understand that choosing a well-known crook like Andy Uba to fly the APC flag in a state that the party wasn't popular was the biggest idiocy that led APC to a resounding defeat, and stop attacking a governor with an absolutely sterling performance in office?

Tomorrow they will give Evans the kidnapper the APC ticket for Senate and still expect the people to vote for the kidnapper against other eminently qualified candidates.
SMH

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List by adekolaelect(m): 8:57pm On Nov 27, 2021
nzeobi:

Can't you make your contributions without mentioning IPOB or is that a way to get more likes
may be bcs he knows IPO always support criminalities and anything against the progress of Nigeria.

Re: ₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 27, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Dundie United. Let me tell you. Mischievous is now the synonyms of ibo. You and Indians are in the same level. grin Make you no go build your Gates, and be claiming nonone owns Lagos. They are busy fighting to be the president of Nigeria, meanwhile, dem states are poor and rubbish.

I am putting it to your face Mumu, na Okorcha the statue builder wan be president? That ex convict Orji Kalu who did nothing in abia fit be? Or Obiona who has just embezzle the money they paid him to make life easy for you?

You will be masturbating on Tinubu, but the same Lagos you cant quit. You are now slaves there. Rubbish people. And when one Tues ti make them see reasons why they should unite and build their states so they can be respected, they become wild.

See....na the same way we dey handle you we go still do. You will shout to heaven and earth like dem dey own am. You go beat chest. Is it not 2023? Dont worry....we will still come here and read your bags and cries that you are dumped again. Tinubu is not good, but they are in Lagos and cannot quit. The whole of ibos in Lagos are more than in your states. Lol. Yet, Tinubu is not good. Werey.

See, we go still laugh at you. Werey people. Na to dey molest girls in markets fem sabi. No gondevelo your states and show the whole Nigeria you can be responsible. Hahahham Werey people. They abandoned APGA go spoil PDP. The same APC they worked against in 2015 and 2019, they want to use to get to the top. Werey! No go develop APGA that Ojukwu gave you, and be attaching yourselves here and there cos of wetin you wan chop and loot.

Your head no correct. So, mame dem give you Aso Rock so you turn am to how yours states be. Right? Una no serious.

We go laugh you again for 2023....continue beating your chest. Yoruba & Ijaw sabi handle you well. Na to allow you express your mischievous attitudes and pretend we have allowed you. Lol. We go see result soon na. grin grin grin. Yi.bo and mischievous are 5 & 6. Werey people. If you no commot my face and stop mentioning me, and dirty slaps a go dey tesr you idiootaaas. Who go give you Aso rock. Sons of destroyers. To destroy it like you destroyed your states? Werey people . Commot my face before I land you one strong back hand. Shameless goats....you all better leave Lagos since it's not ok for you and return to your cities.

A mo know why dem no allow you leave Nigeria sef and go start your Biafra nation. We go see how you go dey claim landlords in Lagos. And see how well you will develop your states then. Na every other tribes you dey blame for your greediness and disunity. Na person talk say make una be betraying yourselves? Flash little money in front of their faces and theh can kill dem mama. As a dey post, some useless ones are already negotiating how to betray you and put other people there. They have already given their lives to the purpose of making sure they spoil the show of anyone who tries to come out as the president of Nigeria from igboland. Mad people. Make you no go handle your internal crisis and expect to be the president. Who go hand over you Aso Rock so you sell am to China like you dey always do when you ser money. Mad people.

E pain am

Re: ₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 27, 2021
Y.ibo always shouting everywhere dem better Lagos, but will not leave but are coming relocating there in millions.... grin. Let's look at facts and figures.

Let's look at the GDPs.

Abia - $18.69b
Imo - $14.21b
Anambra - $11.83
Eboyin $16.5
Enugu - those ones dey hide am grin
Total - $61.23

Lagos is $91b

If we dash Enugu $10b which I doubt has up to, that will be total of $71.23 for ibos. But just Lagos alone is $91b. We can pull out another 2.8 of Anambra. grin Yet they will be bearing their chests everywhere.

Make you no go build your states. Here are facts and figures to correct your brains. Who go allow you enter Aso rock? To sell us to China? You see money, your eyes go dey shine like say dem curse you. I am sure you go betray yourselves in 2023. 2023 is just around the corner. No be ibo? Dem go collect money to betray themselves.

grin grin grin
Re: ₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List by DrSamOnowu87(m): 1:37am On Nov 28, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Yawns.

IPOB is a terrorist organization.

Soon they will come to tell us buhari is witch hunting Obiano afterall Obiano has been using Anambra money to be funding and feeding foreign Ipob hustlers.
stewpidity runs in ur blood. Amaghi ihe na mmeheri ajoka.
Re: ₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List by Nobody: 1:55am On Nov 28, 2021
DrSamOnowu87:
stewpidity runs in ur blood. Amaghi ihe na mmeheri ajoka.

Yawns.

Soon they will come to tell us buhari is witch hunting Obiano afterall Obiano has been using Anambra money to be funding and feeding foreign Ipob hustlers.
Re: ₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List by Nobody: 1:58am On Nov 28, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Dundie United. Let me tell you. Mischievous is now the synonyms of ibo. You and Indians are in the same level. grin Make you no go build your Gates, and be claiming nonone owns Lagos. They are busy fighting to be the president of Nigeria, meanwhile, dem states are poor and rubbish.

I am putting it to your face Mumu, na Okorcha the statue builder wan be president? That ex convict Orji Kalu who did nothing in abia fit be? Or Obiona who has just embezzle the money they paid him to make life easy for you?

You will be masturbating on Tinubu, but the same Lagos you cant quit. You are now slaves there. Rubbish people. And when one Tues ti make them see reasons why they should unite and build their states so they can be respected, they become wild.

See....na the same way we dey handle you we go still do. You will shout to heaven and earth like dem dey own am. You go beat chest. Is it not 2023? Dont worry....we will still come here and read your bags and cries that you are dumped again. Tinubu is not good, but they are in Lagos and cannot quit. The whole of ibos in Lagos are more than in your states. Lol. Yet, Tinubu is not good. Werey.

See, we go still laugh at you. Werey people. Na to dey molest girls in markets fem sabi. No gondevelo your states and show the whole Nigeria you can be responsible. Hahahham Werey people. They abandoned APGA go spoil PDP. The same APC they worked against in 2015 and 2019, they want to use to get to the top. Werey! No go develop APGA that Ojukwu gave you, and be attaching yourselves here and there cos of wetin you wan chop and loot.

Your head no correct. So, mame dem give you Aso Rock so you turn am to how yours states be. Right? Una no serious.

We go laugh you again for 2023....continue beating your chest. Yoruba & Ijaw sabi handle you well. Na to allow you express your mischievous attitudes and pretend we have allowed you. Lol. We go see result soon na. grin grin grin. Yi.bo and mischievous are 5 & 6. Werey people. If you no commot my face and stop mentioning me, and dirty slaps a go dey tesr you idiootaaas. Who go give you Aso rock. Sons of destroyers. To destroy it like you destroyed your states? Werey people . Commot my face before I land you one strong back hand. Shameless goats....you all better leave Lagos since it's not ok for you and return to your cities.

A mo know why dem no allow you leave Nigeria sef and go start your Biafra nation. We go see how you go dey claim landlords in Lagos. And see how well you will develop your states then. Na every other tribes you dey blame for your greediness and disunity. Na person talk say make una be betraying yourselves? Flash little money in front of their faces and theh can kill dem mama. As a dey post, some useless ones are already negotiating how to betray you and put other people there. They have already given their lives to the purpose of making sure they spoil the show of anyone who tries to come out as the president of Nigeria from igboland. Mad people. Make you no go handle your internal crisis and expect to be the president. Who go hand over you Aso Rock so you sell am to China like you dey always do when you ser money. Mad people.

E pain am

I can't read this...Write and read alone

My question is simple and demands simple answer

Re: ₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List by DrSamOnowu87(m): 1:58am On Nov 28, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Yawns.

Proofs or u shut up forever fulani herdsman, vaampire.
Re: ₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List by Collins9156(m): 3:32am On Nov 28, 2021
Just for reminder, how much was for the renovations of Enugu airport then ?... 10 billion plus if m correct. Investigate every one.
Re: ₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List by walefresh3(m): 4:06am On Nov 28, 2021
Nedu05:
See how frustration, bitterness and envy has destroyed you. cheesy

Anambra remains the best and most viable state in igboland with the best roads, best infrastructures, best conducive environment, etc. Anambra has the best educated population in igboland.

Anambra has the best human capital in igboland.

Anambra people are the real igbos and the face of igbo anywhere in education, academia, commerce, industrialisation, etc.

You are only envious because your backward useless worthless shithole state is cursed filled with illiterates, miscreants, etc. Almost all the people from your state including poor and rich are running to Anambra for better life and greener pasture, because Anambra is like America compared to your backward shithole forsaken state. Ntoor oga dey decive urself.. imo better pass am...state wey ebonyi dey beat for vat... Ppp... Audio money state

[s][/s]
Re: ₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List by walefresh3(m): 4:13am On Nov 28, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

E pain am
bro don't call a whole tribe weyre... Pls stop... We are just enlighten ourselves... We are all brothers
Re: ₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List by Nobody: 4:20am On Nov 28, 2021
nzeobi:
There's no way that I will defend a corrupt politican cos he is from my tribe.

Willie you embezzled anambra people's money with little or nothing to show for it. You travelled and spent more time outside Nigeria more than buhari, if it's for fun or health you alone knows without handing over to your deputy thereby halting the flow of governance.

You failed and when it was time to hand over, you started building an airport when the roads built by your successors have started deteriorating.

Please go and explain yourself and if you are innocent you will walk free after all fayose is free today after all the noise from EFCC.
God bless you for this. Tribalism is killing us in this country.

1 Like

Re: ₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List by Nobody: 5:54am On Nov 28, 2021
MelesZenawi:

I can't read this...Write and read alone

My question is simple and demands simple answer

Dundie United, I will quote again where I showed that truly you cant write and read like you wrote up there, that you are just a mumu for life. First there are more than one Lagos. Make research, there is one in Portugal Dundie. Saying that I'm talking of the Lagos, the economic capital of Nigeria that most ibos are obsessed with. The one Jagaban called Tinubu has influenced over.

Listen and listen carefully, I am not for Tinubu, I know he has skeletons in his cupboard, but my point is that despite ibos always trying to nail this man, why dont you come with better options? I too dont like him, but what can I say when he is still the best and most productive governors and politician in Nigeria? The only thing is that we just find a way to appeal to him to allow a younger person get on board, and he can direct the person. But you people are mumu. Everytime its beating the chest. Here are the figures you are all mumu again:
PeaceJoyLove:
Y.ibo always shouting everywhere dem better Lagos, but will not leave but are coming relocating there in millions.... grin. Let's look at facts and figures.

Let's look at the GDPs.

Abia - $18.69b
Imo - $14.21b
Anambra - $11.83
Eboyin $16.5
Enugu - those ones dey hide am grin
Total - $61.23

Lagos is $91b

If we dash Enugu $10b which I doubt has up to, that will be total of $71.23 for ibos. But just Lagos alone is $91b. We can pull out another 2.8 of Anambra. grin Yet they will be bearing their chests everywhere.

Make you no go build your states. Here are facts and figures to correct your brains. Who go allow you enter Aso rock? To sell us to China? You see money, your eyes go dey shine like say dem curse you. I am sure you go betray yourselves in 2023. 2023 is just around the corner. No be ibo? Dem go collect money to betray themselves.

grin grin grin

Dundie United, I hope you can at lead pretend to read above. That's the Lagos we are talking about here. The Lagos which has more than all five ibos states combined and still can produce about two times of Anambra GDP. Go and start thinking. You are all werey. Very irritating set of people. Rather than get together, na so so killing themselves, betraying themselves, etc they will be doing. And then, pointing accusing fingers to others.

So, Okorocha the statue builder who destroyed the GDP of Imo is the one to put there. Orji Kalu who cannot even do anything is the one to put there. Orji and Jagaban were govs together for 8 years, and despite Orji is even with the ruling party and his finds were not delayed, Tinubu was against the ruling party and still went ahead to pull 50 years road map to economic success in Lagos.

Dundie, no go and check yourselves. Na Tinubu and Lagos you should contj ue masturbating on..

Mumu!
Re: ₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List by Nobody: 6:16am On Nov 28, 2021
walefresh3:
bro don't call a whole tribe weyre... Pls stop... We are just enlighten ourselves... We are all brothers

Ha! And guess what, my best friends are ibos ooo. Honestly, I will not tell lies. Even when I was still balling, my partners were mostly ibos when they are Nigerians. I never dated my tribe even for once. I roll with them very well..

But na so a dey blast them. Dem don know me oò. And they always agree with me at the end of the day. I call them all werey cos they are smart. Very enterprising, and brilliant. But they allowed the foolish illiterates to hijack everything there. Look at Orji Kalu he has nothing in his head. Ordinary school cert holder or so, but controlling them like mumu. While the brilliant ones are outside Nigeria. See the Ngozi Okonjo that was brought to Nigeria, no be ibos that they used to tackle her? See how they even tackled Soludo that we all know is effective. Its likfe they are cursed na. We need to tell them the truth. Yes, they are all werey for allowing illiterates to rule over them. Their own is money and business. And its affecting them. The brilliant ones always move out of Nigeria. No be juju dey worry them and turn them to werey?

Ok. Yesterday, please check this video very well...no be ibos and small hausa full here endorsing the same Tinubu these mad ones are attacking:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIBI50Y0sQU&feature=emb_logo

If not they are all werey, why will they collect money every time? Look at endsars, you can still see stubborn coconut yoruba boys. Mr Macaronni and Flaz are both yoruba. Look at how they stood their ground. They stood their ground. Marcaroni (Debo) was invited to meet the Vice President who is another yoruba man the guy came up straight to say he is not meeting the yeye VP. See I used to support the VP amd check my posts always praying for him, and saying he is our best shog, but the man no get himself. Na useless man too. But they are still far better than any ibo candidate. Yet, ibos want to force their own person there citing sidelining. Why wont they be sidelined when all their people are competent thieves? Competent thieves steal and leave nothing. But Lagos thieves use the money to invest well and then, put themselves in reaping the fruits. At least, Lagos is still progressing. And one day they will be kicked out of power, and the next person will meet investments and resources. But these ibos are werey. This is why I call all of them werey. They just go there to loot the money they should invest with. As FG gives them, dem dey loot am. See yeye roads dem dey build. And then, the next is that they are cheated. If they want Biafra, let them tell their senators to stop calling bribes in Abuja and call for Biafran nation. But they will be crying and then everytime, their senators are always betraying them. And they say Lagos and Tinubu is their wahala. Are they not werey?

Oga, let me knock their heads so that they cannot wake up to reality. They are smart, but they are werey to allow illiterates like Orji Kalu to mislead them. And they are saying the ex convict is a force to reckon with.

Se dem no see Wike wirh his projects? Look at the airport the useless O iona built na. Is that a world class airport? AMD they are always shouting. When dem never commot Nigeria.

A beg let me csll them werey dem be. Go will make them wake up one day as long as we dont give up on them. No one can blackmail me with tribal stuff that I am tribalistic. I am not. I am just telling them the obvious truth that they are all werey. The day they see themselves as werey and decides to check themselves to Yaba left that's when deliverance has come.

Look at my post up. Can you see the whole GDP of Lagos is $91B. Add all 5 states in ibo, it not more tha $65 to max $70b. Only Lagos is $91. Meaning join 2 to 3 more virtual ibo states, Lagos is still richer. And their land mass is more than Lagos oooo. Yet, they attack Lagos everytime. Are they not werey?

Guy, no hausa has ever attacked Lagos the way ibos do. Hausa own is fight cos they are mislead. But as soon as the leaders steps in there is always peace and they always pay respect to their hosts. But ibos are nuisance in markets. Go amd see how they always molest girls. If you arent a Lagosian, just shut up here. Go and ask girls what they always get I the hands of these demons called ibos boys. And they will fend themselves. Small thing....they wan chase them for. lagos. Yet the same Lagos they always attack.

Are they not werey? Answer me.
Re: ₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List by Nedu05: 7:54am On Nov 28, 2021
[quote author=walefresh3 post=108020770][/quote]

What's this clown yapping about?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Number Of Kidnap Victims Per State From July 2022 To June 2023 / Buhari To Appoint New Service Chiefs, NSA, DG SSS / Kerosene Hits All-time High Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.