Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List (26464 Views)

Peter Odili On EFCC Watch List, Immigration Tells Court / $13 Billion Paris Club Refunds: How LINAS, Ned Nwoko Were Threatened / ₦243.8 Billion Paris Club Refund Shared Among States, See What Each State Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List by CaptainAyub: 11:55am On Nov 27, 2021
Putindbutt:
Let's blame Tinubu. Let's also open more threads about how Tinubu used #16billion to build a warehouse in the name of an airport used in cajoling ndi Anambra few weeks to election.
Tinubu made Anambra suffer worst roads in the country with the state's allocation frittered into his personal account abroad.
Your Ogun governor is the worst in the whole Nigeria, followed by Osun but you will never call him out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List by Buksaylor: 11:55am On Nov 27, 2021
Kwanza:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/how-n17bn-paris-club-refund-landed-obiano-on-efccs-watch-list/%3famp

The idiots think we believe them... they've seen fools.
If he agreed to hand over the state to the leprous association of looters,will this criminal commission come up with the lies?

1 Like

Re: ₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List by efighter: 11:56am On Nov 27, 2021
AlhajiNatty:
Witch hunting!

Bible says we should not allow witches to live. So witch hunting is good.

The lifeless terrorist hiding inside the Rock is as useless as used sanitary pad, but there are some other politicians that are worse than used sanitary pad.
Re: ₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List by sirwhyteB(m): 12:02pm On Nov 27, 2021
APC Will make Obiano to join them soonest!
If you know you no

Expired con3!

Meanwhile I'm want to use this medium to thank APC EFCC sorry Nigeria EFCC for the good job that they're doing for their Zaady PMB and for Nigeria.

Kikiki za kwantry i will assure you......

1 Like

Re: ₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List by ogwumgbe: 12:02pm On Nov 27, 2021
MelesZenawi:
If you must come to equity then come with clean hands.

Let Obiano give account of his stewardship to Ndi Anambra.

There is no witch hunting here. Anyone tagging it as witch hunt is characteristic of all Igbos who sense of reasoning is different from intelligence.

He should be investigated and if found wanting should be jailed for misappropriation of public funds as example to others. You are right bro
Re: ₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List by Lamasta(m): 12:03pm On Nov 27, 2021
AlhajiNatty:
Witch hunting!
He should give account of his financial dealings as a governor, that's the honourable thing to do when his tenure is over
Re: ₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List by AlhajiNatty(m): 12:05pm On Nov 27, 2021
Cry me a river!

1 Like

Re: ₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List by Godons1: 12:06pm On Nov 27, 2021
AlhajiNatty:
Witch hunting!

This is the reason why AfghanEASTERN Region is underdeveloped. grin

Re: ₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List by hisgrace090: 12:10pm On Nov 27, 2021
Nedu05:
See how frustration, bitterness and envy has destroyed you. cheesy

Anambra remains the best and most viable state in igboland with the best roads, best infrastructures, best conducive environment, etc. Anambra has the best educated population in igboland.

Anambra has the best human capital in igboland.

Anambra people are the real igbos and the face of igbo anywhere in education, academia, commerce, industrialisation, etc.

You are only envious because your backward useless worthless shithole state is cursed filled with illiterates, miscreants, etc. Almost all the people from your state including poor and rich are running to Anambra for better life and greener pasture, because Anambra is like America compared to your backward shithole forsaken state. Ntoor

[s][/s]

Stop this and say the truth.
Re: ₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List by goaldynboy: 12:10pm On Nov 27, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

[s]You deserve an award. Respect sir.

Meanwhile....

I am not a fan of Tinubu or Sanwo-Olu, but despite the kind of looting going on, we can see projects in Lagos. These guys in Lagos dont embezzle funds like this; rather, they found a way to generate income, and from there, they settle themselves. But your governors are looting funds FG gives them that they should use to at least do something. Are you really ok? Instead of you to be happy, you are shouting witch hunting. Let them wizard hunt him. Ha ba! It's your destiny that is flying away. He steals from you, did nothing, and you are shoting witch hunting. And so what? Ha! E be like say to be unfortunate is your destiny, cos if not, why would you support any politician? Meanwhile the stupid you will be the first to burn a hungry thief who stole a plate of food in the market. Ha ba! E be like say dem don curse you people oooo.

Let them Wizard hunt them. I dont care. Anyhow they can fight themselves, let there be trouble among them all so they destroy themselves till good people start occupying the position. Let Tunubu and Osinbajo start fighting. Let Fayemu join, and Fasola too. I pray everything makes them make the mistake to put in the right person. We just need tey right person who will activate capital punishment for politicians. That's all, and then make the judiciary system great again so that within 3 months corrupt politicians' cases are done with. And then 2 months for appeal, and another 3months for supreme court. So that max of 6 months, they are killed. I prefer firing squad. Let them move them to beach like they used to do to thieves in the 70s. The way Anini and Monday Osunbo were guned down. When ex govs like Obina, Okorocha, FFK, Gandollar who we know have been exposed as thieves are killed publicly, others will sit tight. When civil service bosses are guned down amd the cases last six months from high court to supreme, and sharply within a week they are guned down after supreme court so we dont waste tax money on them, they will all sit tight. When people like Dino are called to explain how they got their money, those thieves will rum away from holding public office so that clean guys can be elected.

Is it not Obiona ibos are shouting as the best gov. And I keep asking them that what exactly has he done? Ifs only that airport they always point to, and that's rubbish. What did Okorocha do for Imo people? Anb the others, what exactly?

Wike is terrible, but we can all see the giant projects he is doing all over the state. Whether the money is clean or not, at least he is doing something. You can arrest Jagaban or those guys in Lagos for looting cos they have perfected the system. They have projects to show, it's why I always smile at ibos always demanding for Tinubu's probe. You can find nothing. Do you know the projects he dis with internal income generated I lagos on Federal roads? Rhe road connecting Lagos, Republic of Benin, Togo, Ghana and CoteDovire, do you think its FG doing it? That's Lagos' project which should be FG's. But these Lagos boys are smart. Which mouth will FG start saying they will have share from the income to be generated from the project what it finished. Listen, that was the project Ambode abandoned and they are ran mad with him. And Ambode too no wan send. Tinubu discharged him straight.

V.P. Osinbajo and Fashola are on ground to tackle F.G like how they tackled Obasanjo during his tenure. Do you think these guys are stupid?

But what the heck can you point to that your governors have done for you? Christ. If Nigeria separates today, I swear, ibo will suffer. Your leaders are greedy and useless. Look at how they destroyed your APGA Ojukwu gave you. After destroying APGA and then you moved to PDP amd participated in the destruction, they want to move to APC and destroy it too. Who the heck are you people sef? If we complain, you say we are hating you. Are you people cursed? Who cursed you people sef? Ha ba!

You deserve to be flogged. Honestly.
[/s]

It's obvious you smoked Colorado before typing this trash!!

You only made a little sense in the first paragraph!

But after that you showed that you are another motor park tout that worship thief.nubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List by Nedu05: 12:13pm On Nov 27, 2021
[s]
hisgrace090:

Stop this and say the truth.
[/s]

I stated the fact so shut up and face your backward useless worthless shithole abia state. Aba is a dustbin site littered with bad roads while Umuahia is a glorified village but you are never bothered. Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria, so you should be ashamed of coming from such place.
Re: ₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List by Nedu05: 12:15pm On Nov 27, 2021
Godons1:

1 Onitsha

2. Ibadan

Have you seen why Onitsha is like America compared to ibadan that's still in stone age cheesy

2 Likes

Re: ₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 12:15pm On Nov 27, 2021
Godons1:

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: ₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List by Godons1: 12:17pm On Nov 27, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
[/b]

Me 2

Re: ₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List by Godons1: 12:18pm On Nov 27, 2021
Nedu05:

1 Onitsha

2. Ibadan

Have you seen why Onitsha is like America compared to ibadan that's still in stone age cheesy

This is Onitsha grin

Re: ₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:20pm On Nov 27, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Yawns.

IPOB is a terrorist organization.

Soon they will come to tell us buhari is witch hunting Obiano afterall Obiano has been using Anambra money to be funding and feeding foreign Ipob hustlers.
Why is Yahaya Bello not on the watch list
Re: ₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List by Nedu05: 12:21pm On Nov 27, 2021
Godons1:

This is Onitsha grin

Lol none of the pictures you posted is Onitsha. Ntoor cheesy

Now compare and contrast cheesy

1 Like

Re: ₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List by hisgrace090: 12:23pm On Nov 27, 2021
Nedu05:
[s][/s]

I stated the fact so shut up and face your backward useless worthless shithole abia state. Aba is a dustbin site littered with bad roads while Umuahia is a glorified village but you are never bothered. Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria, so you should be ashamed of coming from such place.

Any state that have your type hardly develope as you always make the leaders believe they're working once they settles you by decieving the pubic with lies.
Anambra state soads is in a very bad shape now.
All the roads build by sir peter obi is wearing off as nobody maintains them.
Re: ₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List by Nedu05: 12:30pm On Nov 27, 2021
Anambra has the best road networks in igboland. You are so worried about Anambra whereas abia your state is the worst and most backward in Nigeria.

Obiano did international airport, international conference centre, flyovers, bridges, roads, hospitals, etc, please tell us what your fat incompetent Okezie did in abia state. He is building one flyover for over 5yrs.

Roads in aba are so dilapidated that people find it hard to move on foot not to talk of cars. Umuahia is still a village.

Orji kalu wasted 8yrs, TA Orji wasted 8yrs and now the fat ugly buffoon Okezie has wasted another 8yrs, but you are worried about a progressive Anambra that has the best roads, best education, best health facilities, best human capitals, best infrastructures etc, in the entire igboland

[s]
hisgrace090:

Any state that have your type hardly develope as you always make the leaders believe they're working once they settles you by decieving the pubic with lies.
Anambra state soads is in a very bad shape now.
All the roads build by sir peter obi is wearing off as nobody maintains them.
[/s]
Re: ₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 27, 2021
goaldynboy:
[/s]

It's obvious you smoked Colorado before typing this trash!!

You only made a little sense in the first paragraph!

But after that you showed that you are another motor park tout that worship thief.nubu
Na your papa and mama smoked sour Diesel before they slept to birth you. Fo.olish boy.

1 Like

Re: ₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List by Godons1: 12:33pm On Nov 27, 2021
Nedu05:

More pictures of Onitsha. grin

Re: ₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List by Nedu05: 12:34pm On Nov 27, 2021
Godons1:

More pictures of Onitsha.D

Fake pictures. cheesy

I am yet to post filth of ibadan. This is just the normal ibadan outlook and you are crying already cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: ₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List by Nedu05: 12:38pm On Nov 27, 2021
Godons1:

More pictures of Onitsha.D

Ibadan should be demolished. This is an eyesore. cheesy

1 Like

Re: ₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List by Godons1: 12:39pm On Nov 27, 2021
Nedu05:

I heard that AfghanEASTERN Region won't exist in the next 5 years. This is due to the damages gully erosion is causing in the East. grin grin

Re: ₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List by matm: 12:39pm On Nov 27, 2021
The governors dt are owing workers salaries irrespective of the Paris club funding are d ones dt shld be investigated and not a governor dt owes no one.
As I am talking to u,many governors are owing their workers even with d bail out.

1 Like

Re: ₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List by joepepsy(m): 12:41pm On Nov 27, 2021
This is how it should be,let's all condem these politicians even if they are from our tribe.
nzeobi:
There's no way that I will defend a corrupt politican cos he is from my tribe.

Willie you embezzled anambra people's money with little or nothing to show for it. You travelled and spent more time outside Nigeria more than buhari, if it's for fun or health you alone knows without handing over to your deputy thereby halting the flow of governance.

You failed and when it was time to hand over, you started building an airport when the roads built by your successors have started deteriorating.

Please go and explain yourself and if you are innocent you will walk free after all fayose is free today after all the noise from EFCC.
Re: ₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List by tarboshi(m): 12:41pm On Nov 27, 2021
Peter Obi is very underated, by the Standard of Governance in Nigeria.
Re: ₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List by Nedu05: 12:42pm On Nov 27, 2021
Godons1:
I heard that AfghanEASTERN Region won't exist in the next 5 years. This is due to the damages gully erosion is causing in the East.

Your fake pictures cannot save you.
Please show us your own mud house here. Ibadan is a cesspit cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: ₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List by ylordy(m): 12:44pm On Nov 27, 2021
Kwanza:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/how-n17bn-paris-club-refund-landed-obiano-on-efccs-watch-list/%3famp

In as much as I'm of the opinion that obiano should come and clear his name, I also want to say that this article is not and never investigative, the airport project is not in obiano's hometown, the 100s of patrol smart cars and CCTVs he gave out to various security outfits, the 20 million naira community choose your project, the roads he constructed including federal roads, the operation light up Anambra etc.

The truth is that he did well more than many of his predecessors but I believe more could be done.

Many Governors I'm sure do less or nothing compare to what he has done.

About his frequent travels, a governor suppose to travel to either attract investors or vacation or health what matters is that he is doing his job as a governor.

This to my opinion is mare witch hunting

1 Like

Re: ₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List by nzeobi(m): 12:44pm On Nov 27, 2021
joepepsy:
This is how it should be,let's all condem these politicians even if they are from our tribe.

I can never defend any politician because he stole and enjoyed the money alone. EFCC no de kill person.
Let him go and if he's innocent he will be freed
Re: ₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List by winterfell007(m): 12:50pm On Nov 27, 2021
Peter Obi’s worst mistake was to hand over the state to that drunkard. Who’s made a mess of the effort he made.
Obi was a good economic manager but his successor leaves so much to be desired

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Number Of Kidnap Victims Per State From July 2022 To June 2023 / Buhari To Appoint New Service Chiefs, NSA, DG SSS / Kerosene Hits All-time High Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.