Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Would You Rather Marry A Virgin Or A Non-virgin? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Rather Marry A Virgin Or A Non-virgin? (2336 Views)

10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive / Whom Would You Rather Marry? / Would You Rather Marry A Business Man Or Career Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Would You Rather Marry A Virgin Or A Non-virgin? by Sirfly: 8:18pm On Jun 09, 2011
why or why not?
Re: Would You Rather Marry A Virgin Or A Non-virgin? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 09, 2011
a non-vigin! because im a virgin. wink
Re: Would You Rather Marry A Virgin Or A Non-virgin? by hollandis(f): 8:27pm On Jun 09, 2011
A virgin and a non virgin.So I can taste the difference
Re: Would You Rather Marry A Virgin Or A Non-virgin? by Sirfly: 8:29pm On Jun 09, 2011
hollandis:

A virgin and a non virgin.So I can taste the difference

im confused, will u marry 2 wives, one non virgin and one who is a virgin or will u do the latter which is cheat on ur wife to taste both ends of the puzzy world?
Re: Would You Rather Marry A Virgin Or A Non-virgin? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 09, 2011
Sir-fly:

So u went down on a gurl, fi,nger her kitty but never inserted your dyck in her puzzy. U re not a virgin but u re a virgin. i totally understand. wink
i have never put my dick anyway neigther have i fingered,im a complete virgin and if i be like this till the time i wants to marry, i will go for non virgins but not a w.h.o.r.e
Re: Would You Rather Marry A Virgin Or A Non-virgin? by Sirfly: 8:57pm On Jun 09, 2011
Toaskarity:

i have never put my manliness anyway neigther have i manipulated,im a complete virgin and if i be like this till the time i wants to marry, i will go for non virgins but not a w.h.o.r.e

so if a woman is not a virgin she is a w.h.o.r.e?
Re: Would You Rather Marry A Virgin Or A Non-virgin? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 09, 2011
Sir-fly:

so if a woman is not a virgin she is a w.h.o.r.e?
nooooo!!!!!!!!!! thats not what i mean, read my post well pls.
i will marry a non virgin if she isnt the type going around sharing it to people for free or for money(LovePeddler).
Re: Would You Rather Marry A Virgin Or A Non-virgin? by Mynd44: 9:25pm On Jun 09, 2011
I have never enjoyed teaching or lecturing so i guess you have my answer
Re: Would You Rather Marry A Virgin Or A Non-virgin? by hollandis(f): 9:34pm On Jun 09, 2011
Sir-fly:

im confused, will u marry 2 wives, one non virgin and one who is a virgin or will u do the latter which is cheat on your wife to taste both ends of the puzzy world?
I will marry both.Life is too short ,no dulling!!!
Re: Would You Rather Marry A Virgin Or A Non-virgin? by suolboy(m): 9:53pm On Jun 09, 2011
I do not really trip for virgins. The issue is d girl should be a wife material and also not a LovePeddler. I will prefer a non virgin so that i don't have stress to teach her d game styles.
Re: Would You Rather Marry A Virgin Or A Non-virgin? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 09, 2011
suolboy:

I do not really trip for virgins. The issue is d girl should be a wife material and also not a LovePeddler. I will prefer a non virgin so that i don't have stress to teach her d game styles.
exactly! and she will teach you the styles she know(which u dnt) making your sex life enjoyable.
Re: Would You Rather Marry A Virgin Or A Non-virgin? by emeka213: 10:43pm On Jun 09, 2011
there are IMPLICATIONS IN SEXB4 MARRIAGE, which is not known to most of us. The guys, we believe we can cheat while the girls cant. we have been talking all the while, what of it the girls too choose a virging guy rather than a dis-virgin guy.
Let us beging to respect the virginity of a woman and help them to keep it
Re: Would You Rather Marry A Virgin Or A Non-virgin? by Fortune4u: 11:16pm On Jun 09, 2011
Yes I think is good to marry a virgin but my question is where can we find them.
Re: Would You Rather Marry A Virgin Or A Non-virgin? by Dsense(m): 11:22pm On Jun 09, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Would You Rather Marry A Virgin Or A Non-virgin? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 09, 2011
Does it really matter?

(1)

Anytime I Propose Love To A Woman. . . / Making your ex Boyfriend jealouS. / (PHOTO) 23-year Old Nigerian Man Weds 73 Year Old Oyinbo Granny In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.