Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Can You Tell If Your Toaster Is Married? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Tell If Your Toaster Is Married? (2315 Views)

#Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? / My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] / How To Know Your Toaster Is Not The Owner Of That Ride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Tell If Your Toaster Is Married? by cowgurl: 6:46pm On Apr 13, 2012
He's wanting to have a relationship with you, can u tell if he's single or married? Cos it's not all married men dat wear their wedding bands/rings these days.
Re: Can You Tell If Your Toaster Is Married? by Killz1(m): 7:02pm On Apr 13, 2012
cowgurl: He's wanting to have a relationship with you, can u tell if he's single or married? Cos it's not all married men dat wear their wedding bands/rings these days.
Who's toasting this cow? grin I thought cow's are supposed to be barbecued. . . cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can You Tell If Your Toaster Is Married? by Killz1(m): 7:07pm On Apr 13, 2012
cowgurl: He's wanting to have a relationship with you, can u tell if he's single or married? Cos it's not all married men dat wear their wedding bands/rings these days.
Well, there's no harm in asking if he's married. . . And in asking these kind of questions, you need to be able to read body language i.e stammering fidgeting, speed at which he changes the topic, etc. . . wink
Re: Can You Tell If Your Toaster Is Married? by mykejones(m): 8:19pm On Apr 13, 2012
Ahaps. No be man? If he doesn't want u 2 know,howevr hard u try,u'l stl not know. Simple: ask him.
Re: Can You Tell If Your Toaster Is Married? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:22pm On Apr 13, 2012
mykejones: Ahaps. No be man? If he doesn't want u 2 know,howevr hard u try,u'l stl not know. Simple: ask him.
Na lie!!!

If u get winchhy dem no born d baga! U go no.

Oversoji dey my blood mehn!

I no dey call monkey uncle.

Fi yen le joooor!
Re: Can You Tell If Your Toaster Is Married? by mykejones(m): 8:31pm On Apr 13, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Na lie!!!

If u get winchhy dem no born d baga! U go no.

Oversoji dey my blood mehn!

I no dey call monkey uncle.

Fi yen le joooor!
Idowuogbo..how far? U don show?
Op,i swear,if d maga no want make u know,u nor fit know.
Re: Can You Tell If Your Toaster Is Married? by Excelboi(m): 8:35pm On Apr 13, 2012
Cow don't you have better topics to discuss? Na by force make u open thread? Toaster ko, grinding machine nih....
Re: Can You Tell If Your Toaster Is Married? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:36pm On Apr 13, 2012
mykejones:
Idowuogbo..how far? U don show?
Op,i swear,if d maga no want make u know,u nor fit know.
I dey o baby-face

How u na? Guy for realest tho, I wan no dieee!!!!

If calculator still dey, I go calculate all d lies insert d formulae give am bck.

Unless no b Badosky sha!
Re: Can You Tell If Your Toaster Is Married? by cowgurl: 8:59pm On Apr 13, 2012
Killz.:
Who's toasting this cow? grin I thought cow's are supposed to be barbecued. . . cheesy
E.S.R.A.B.M.U.D
Re: Can You Tell If Your Toaster Is Married? by cowgurl: 9:18pm On Apr 13, 2012
Killz.:

Well, there's no harm in asking if he's married. . . And in asking these kind of questions, you need to be able to read body language i.e stammering fidgeting, speed at which he changes the topic, etc. . . wink
Yeah!
Re: Can You Tell If Your Toaster Is Married? by cowgurl: 9:23pm On Apr 13, 2012
mykejones: Ahaps. No be man? If he doesn't want u 2 know,howevr hard u try,u'l stl not know. Simple: ask him.
My point exactly, even wen u ask him sef, wat's d prolly e wil spill.
Re: Can You Tell If Your Toaster Is Married? by Killz1(m): 9:31pm On Apr 13, 2012
cowgurl: E.S.R.A.B.M.U.D
I like it when you shut up and switch to abbreviations. . . grin grin
Re: Can You Tell If Your Toaster Is Married? by cowgurl: 9:38pm On Apr 13, 2012
Excelboi: Cow don't you have better topics to discuss? Na by force make u open thread? Toaster ko, grinding machine nih....
I would v taken u mor serious if I didn't go tru ur 'interesting' topics on ur profile, tenks anyways!
Re: Can You Tell If Your Toaster Is Married? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 13, 2012
try getting hold of his mobile and go through it.
Re: Can You Tell If Your Toaster Is Married? by Lexusgs430: 2:44am On Apr 14, 2012
rayblue: try getting hold of his mobile and go through it.

What about if it is pin secured?
Re: Can You Tell If Your Toaster Is Married? by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 14, 2012
My style_i criticaly analyze d marriage finger,even if he removd d ring,d marks wil be dia
Re: Can You Tell If Your Toaster Is Married? by auspey: 1:40pm On Apr 14, 2012
make attempt to know him well,by visitin him at home.when u do this,chances are dat u ll see an enlarge weldin photos of him and his wife in his sittin room.better stil request for his photo album and go thru.also get his full names and possibly email,and check him up in any of d social network to know his marital status.my 2kobo.
Re: Can You Tell If Your Toaster Is Married? by MrsChima(f): 1:46pm On Apr 14, 2012
You wouldn't know if someone is married unless you see a marriage license with their birth name on it and a seal from the magistrate court.

People use to assumed that when a person has a ring on their wedding finger that indicates he or she is married. Now people who are not married are wearing their class rings, birth rings, friendship rings, and whatever else rings on their wedding fingers.

If you have to meet him or her at a different location far from his home, or have to text/call him at a certain time, and he can only meet you during booty call hours.

It is a possibility that he is with someone not necessarily married, but you wouldn't want to be with someone that you have to share with another person unless you are polygamous. Eeeew.
Re: Can You Tell If Your Toaster Is Married? by amefi(m): 2:04pm On Apr 14, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
You wouldn't know if someone is married unless you see a marriage license with their birth name on it and a seal from the magistrate court.

People use to assumed that when a person has a ring on their wedding finger that indicates he or she is married. Now people who are not married are wearing their class rings, birth rings, friendship rings, and whatever else rings on their wedding fingers.

If you have to meet him or her at a different location far from his home, or have to text/call him at a certain time, and he can only meet you during booty call hours.

It is a possibility that he is with someone not necessarily married, but you wouldn't want to be with someone that you have to share with another person unless you are polygamous. Eeeew.

i want to b wt u
Re: Can You Tell If Your Toaster Is Married? by cowgurl: 2:17pm On Apr 14, 2012
Killz.:

I like it when you shut up and switch to abbreviations. . . grin grin
You've gat 2 b kiddin me, dat was ur real name spelt backwards.
Re: Can You Tell If Your Toaster Is Married? by MrsChima(f): 3:33pm On Apr 14, 2012
amefi:

i want to b wt u

I am not available at this time. You are number 19904649743056040305 in queue. wink
Re: Can You Tell If Your Toaster Is Married? by Lexusgs430: 3:40pm On Apr 14, 2012
chidyhels: My style_i criticaly analyze d marriage finger,even if he removd d ring,d marks wil be dia

You wish !!! Not in all cases.
Re: Can You Tell If Your Toaster Is Married? by cowgurl: 3:59pm On Apr 14, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

I am not available at this time. You are number 19904649743056040305 in queue. wink
Lmao.
Re: Can You Tell If Your Toaster Is Married? by Onegai(f): 4:30pm On Apr 14, 2012
Careful: my co-worker's husband took down their wedding albums when he brought a girl home and maintained another in a flat and left his stuff there for authenticity. Fb used to be a great way to catch them, so do the "darling, I'm downstairs in your office" surprise visit (someone will tell his wife) or casually ask him what church he attends normally. Then show up for service and make sure you greet him publicly and affectionately. His behavior will tell. The last married man who chased me last week didn't bother hiding his status, because he met me in my 419 cousin's office n assumed I was a runz babe. Everytime he said hello, I'd ask abt his family and when he said we should watch a movie together, I said I'd only go if it was a family outing. He would then tell me to stop being silly. All while putting "I love the Lord" as status update on bb. I deleted his pin
Re: Can You Tell If Your Toaster Is Married? by Onegai(f): 4:35pm On Apr 14, 2012
Also put up his pic on your bb or fb, someone is bound to recognise him. That's how a friend caught her bf getting married in Nigeria when he told her he went up northern England for a friend's wedding. And my sis did the church one: a fellow church worker quickly told her the guy was married and had a family, but he didn't like his wife so was looking for another. Worse, his mum was supporting him and would call my sis as potential wifey
Re: Can You Tell If Your Toaster Is Married? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 14, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

so even akatas have dreams?? grin
girl yours is a qrazzie one all for the dollar bill grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Tell If Your Toaster Is Married? by Yorisb: 4:52pm On Apr 14, 2012
Onegai: he met me in[b] [size=13pt]my 419 cousin[/size][/b]'s office n assumed I was a runz babe.

*Runs off to contact EFCC*
Re: Can You Tell If Your Toaster Is Married? by Onegai(f): 4:58pm On Apr 14, 2012
Yorisb:

*Runs off to contact EFCC*

smiley) relax, he's in customs, but so many of his friends are 419 and the way he spends money, well I refuse to believe he doesn't get a cut. I am trying to reform him
Re: Can You Tell If Your Toaster Is Married? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 14, 2012

trying to find this out is like trying to catch a thief. of course sometimes you succeed but you know there are professionals and experts in the field, they take their time to craft everything out perfectly and neatly, hiding every dot, they are the sly types and eventually you trust them. my advice is to keep the relationship as open as possible. only thorough investigation can reveal such people and they know it themselves so usually they dont let you get too acquainted with their background. they only introduce you to just one friend or two and sometimes one family member thats all. just dig their background deep to catch them.
Re: Can You Tell If Your Toaster Is Married? by MrsChima(f): 6:26pm On Apr 14, 2012
breezy047:

so even akatas have dreams?? grin
girl yours is a qrazzie one all for the dollar bill grin grin grin grin

Malaria bush ape, you ARE STILL ALIVE? shocked shocked shocked

I guess AIDS for some takes longer to desecrate. lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Tell If Your Toaster Is Married? by Killz1(m): 8:14pm On Apr 14, 2012
cowgurl: You've gat 2 b kiddin me, dat was ur real name spelt backwards.
angry angry
Re: Can You Tell If Your Toaster Is Married? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 14, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Malaria bush ape, you ARE STILL ALIVE? shocked shocked shocked

I guess AIDS for some takes longer to desecrate. lipsrsealed

Mrs.Chima:

lolz you tell me about it. . .you're the one dreaming of a 19904649743056040305 MALE CLIENTS

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls Ran Away When I Had Nothin / God Cursed Men...... / My Boss Threatened To Sack Me Because I Turned Down Her Advances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.