Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Qatar Airways To Start Operations In Enugu, Kano, Port Harcourt Airports - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Qatar Airways To Start Operations In Enugu, Kano, Port Harcourt Airports (13642 Views)

FAAN Fumigates Lagos, Abuja, Port-Harcourt Airports Ahead Of Reopening / Lagos Ferry To Start Operations In November - See What The Ferries Look Like / Lagos, Port-harcourt Airports Ranked Among World’s Worst [see List] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qatar Airways To Start Operations In Enugu, Kano, Port Harcourt Airports by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:51pm On Nov 27, 2021
seunmsg:
To God be the glory. Hopefully, all haters of Lagos can now fly directly to their village instead of using the Lagos airport. At least, they can no longer accuse FG of holding them down through diverting every flight to Lagos.

Do i detect a hint of bitterness in the tone of your post? If you’re so sure of yourself and your capacity to make Lagos thrive and survive on your own without ‘one Nigeria’, then trust the strength of your convictions and demand either a independent Lagos or Oduduwa country!

2 Likes

Re: Qatar Airways To Start Operations In Enugu, Kano, Port Harcourt Airports by ovie8200: 2:57pm On Nov 27, 2021
iLoveYouToo:
Enugu would be the most lucrative behind Kano

Some people sometimes will just open their dirty and smelling mouth every morning and be spilling nonsense. Port Harcourt and Enugu, who has more traffic including international. Foolish Boy.
Re: Qatar Airways To Start Operations In Enugu, Kano, Port Harcourt Airports by Edusouls(m): 2:57pm On Nov 27, 2021
Enugu the only south eastern state that kept off terrorist ipob/ESN from devastating their state, unlike imo and anambra.. they should keep up their Good work or these cursed children of hate would enter..
Re: Qatar Airways To Start Operations In Enugu, Kano, Port Harcourt Airports by CUMIN: 2:58pm On Nov 27, 2021
mancoconut:

Thanks for your advice, keep the same energy and advice for your Abobaku brothers who will be entering any part of Europe with trophy-loads of human heads grin

With this you your name your head must be big enough for my calabash...but my fear is that it may produce Biafra pounds which is useless grin grin grin.

I for mine your skull if na dollar e go produce.
Re: Qatar Airways To Start Operations In Enugu, Kano, Port Harcourt Airports by TomRiddle1: 3:03pm On Nov 27, 2021
Aufbauh:
God bless Mr President!
Some of us had the opportunity of seeing Nigeria glory days in the past, so we are excited that Mr Buhari is reviving our collapsed infrastructure.
Keep quiet there, What does Mr President has to do with any of this ?
So if me sef build refinery...Na Mr President na em u go dey praise...Fools everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Qatar Airways To Start Operations In Enugu, Kano, Port Harcourt Airports by jimyjames(m): 3:03pm On Nov 27, 2021
Uchasa:

Enugu more lucrative than PH? You must be a certified clown!
He is right, there are more South Easterners living in Qatar than people from PH or South South

4 Likes

Re: Qatar Airways To Start Operations In Enugu, Kano, Port Harcourt Airports by NEROSKY(m): 3:08pm On Nov 27, 2021
Aufbauh:
God bless Mr President!
Some of us had the opportunity of seeing Nigeria glory days in the past, so we are excited that Mr Buhari is reviving our collapsed infrastructure.

Is it a sarcasm or mumu dey ur family DNA?

1 Like

Re: Qatar Airways To Start Operations In Enugu, Kano, Port Harcourt Airports by PROUDIGBO(m): 3:18pm On Nov 27, 2021
Edusouls:
Enugu the only south eastern state that kept off terrorist ipob/ESN from devastating their state, unlike imo and anambra.. they should keep up their Good work or these cursed children of hate would enter..

Shut up! The insecurity in the south-east is driven by bigoted, anti-Igbo mofos in and around the corridors of power and influence in Abuja.....cut from the same cloth as you!
Re: Qatar Airways To Start Operations In Enugu, Kano, Port Harcourt Airports by AleAirHub(m): 3:20pm On Nov 27, 2021
Lol grin grin grin
Uchasa:

Enugu more lucrative than PH? You must be a certified clown!
Re: Qatar Airways To Start Operations In Enugu, Kano, Port Harcourt Airports by PROUDIGBO(m): 3:27pm On Nov 27, 2021
Crofton:

PH is actually underperforming.

Rivers government is not exploiting SE human capital potential, they should be linking the Ports in PH to Akwa, Aba and Onitsha through roads, they should forget about the FG .

There was a thread few days ago that pointed that Anambra importers prefer the Lagos port to PH port .

Bros, i’ll tell you exactly what’s happening: it’s all about pride, and the belief they are better than...and don’t need Igbos! You don’t see how they’re always quick to draw a line between them and Igbos, even as some of them answer Igbo names and speak Igbo!?

This Nigeria is giving a lot of fools a false sense of importance and security! I’d rather Igbos continue patronising Lagos ports en-masse until such a time when either we get one at Obuaku, etc, or the one planned for Akwa Ibom is completed!
Re: Qatar Airways To Start Operations In Enugu, Kano, Port Harcourt Airports by Kinematics: 3:34pm On Nov 27, 2021
iLoveYouToo:

Statistics for a route that’s yet to be created?

My submission was merely a prediction

Statics of international flights from those airports.

It's not a matter of chest beating, yes there'll be more direct flights from Kano to Qatar compared to the other 2 due to obvious reasons, but PHC has always and will always remain a busier route than Enugu. PHC airport is more centrally located for Rivers, Bayelsa, Abia and Imo compared to Enugu.
Re: Qatar Airways To Start Operations In Enugu, Kano, Port Harcourt Airports by Kinematics: 3:36pm On Nov 27, 2021
Crofton:

[s]PH is actually underperforming.

Rivers government is not exploiting SE human capital potential, they should be linking the Ports in PH to Akwa, Aba and Onitsha through roads, they should forget about the FG .

There was a thread few days ago that pointed that Anambra importers prefer the Lagos port to PH port . [/s]

Says an ipig miscreant.

Re: Qatar Airways To Start Operations In Enugu, Kano, Port Harcourt Airports by Kinematics: 3:37pm On Nov 27, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

[s]Bros, i’ll tell you exactly what’s happening: it’s all about pride, and the belief they are better than...and don’t need Igbos! You don’t see how they’re always quick to draw a line between them and Igbos, even as some of them answer Igbo names and speak Igbo!?

This Nigeria is giving a lot of fools a false sense of importance and security! I’d rather Igbos continue patronising Lagos ports en-masse until such a time when either we get one at Obuaku, etc, or the one planned for Akwa Ibom is completed![/s]

Build your own port and stop making noise. Calabar port is there, have you used it?
Re: Qatar Airways To Start Operations In Enugu, Kano, Port Harcourt Airports by warlordd(m): 3:59pm On Nov 27, 2021
When is Emirates airline coming to Enugu and Anambra. That is more important since most of our guys go to Dubai every other week?
Re: Qatar Airways To Start Operations In Enugu, Kano, Port Harcourt Airports by Kingspin(m): 4:14pm On Nov 27, 2021
I need Enugu badly.
Emirates flight problem paving ways for Qatar Airways, others.
Re: Qatar Airways To Start Operations In Enugu, Kano, Port Harcourt Airports by Tarabye: 4:35pm On Nov 27, 2021
Welcomed development
They'll save me the stress of flying to Abuja each time I'm porting
PHC we rock

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Qatar Airways To Start Operations In Enugu, Kano, Port Harcourt Airports by iLoveYouToo(m): 4:54pm On Nov 27, 2021
Kinematics:

Statics of international flights from those airports.

It's not a matter of chest beating, yes there'll be more direct flight from Kano to Qatar compared to the other 2, because of obvious reasons, but PHC has always and will always remain a busier route than Eugu. PHC airport is more centrally located for Rivers, Bayelsa, Abia and Imo compare to Enugu.

I’m not even a northerner bro, it’s not chest beating. You’ve got plausible points though
Re: Qatar Airways To Start Operations In Enugu, Kano, Port Harcourt Airports by Crofton: 4:56pm On Nov 27, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

Bros, i’ll tell you exactly what’s happening: it’s all about pride, and the belief they are better than...and don’t need Igbos! You don’t see how they’re always quick to draw a line between them and Igbos, even as some of them answer Igbo names and speak Igbo!?

This Nigeria is giving a lot of fools a false sense of importance and security! I’d rather Igbos continue patronising Lagos ports en-masse until such a time when either we get one at Obuaku, etc, or the one planned for Akwa Ibom is completed!

The ethnic make up or identity doesn't matter, the most important thing is for the Rivers government to intelligently utilize the potential of their S. Eastern neighbors.

Lagos government isn't concerned about the tribe or ethnicity of their next major investor, they just want to keep pushing to increase their revenue.

Rivers should do same, they should keep aside all igbo resentment (If there is any), and forge a path for mutual development between PH and SE. There are so many opportunities untapped.
Re: Qatar Airways To Start Operations In Enugu, Kano, Port Harcourt Airports by iLoveYouToo(m): 4:57pm On Nov 27, 2021
ovie8200:

Some people sometimes will just open their dirty and smelling mouth every morning and be spilling nonsense. Port Harcourt and Enugu, who has more traffic including international. Foolish Boy.

Big fool. If you don’t like my post and can’t ignore it but rather resort to insults it means you’re the first two words I posted.

If you still feel hurt, drink cyanide. Retárd

You’re obviously maladjusted, don’t quote me again
Re: Qatar Airways To Start Operations In Enugu, Kano, Port Harcourt Airports by Crofton: 4:59pm On Nov 27, 2021
Kinematics:

Says an ipig miscreant.

Lol, I'm neither Igbo nor IPOB, I just offer my sincere and non bias view of things.

Btw, what do you have to say 'bout my comment, don't you think Rivers is underperforming to an extent.
Re: Qatar Airways To Start Operations In Enugu, Kano, Port Harcourt Airports by berrystunn(m): 5:01pm On Nov 27, 2021
Add Anambra state and make profit.
We fly
Re: Qatar Airways To Start Operations In Enugu, Kano, Port Harcourt Airports by Kinematics: 5:02pm On Nov 27, 2021
Crofton:

Lol, I'm neither Igbo nor IPOB, I just offer my sincere and non bias view of things.

Btw, what do you have to say 'bout my comment, don't you think Rivers is underperforming to an extent.

Rivers is underperforming, Rivers is underperforming, yet no other state besides Lagos has surpassed Rivers.

We have been hearing this since 1960, abeg make I hear something else.
Re: Qatar Airways To Start Operations In Enugu, Kano, Port Harcourt Airports by PROUDIGBO(m): 5:17pm On Nov 27, 2021
Kinematics:

Build your own port and stop making noise. Calabar port is there, have you used it?

Why does my post get your knickers in a twist!? What part of my post, saying there’s a strong anti-Igbo sentiment in Rivers state, is wrong!? Or you want Igbos to be doing business with...and enrich bigots who don’t hold them in good regard!? The only one making noise here is your daft self! So if they tell you Calabar seaport is ready for business and can handle the tonnage and frequency of goods Lagos handles, you’d agree!?

Dude, GTFOH!
Re: Qatar Airways To Start Operations In Enugu, Kano, Port Harcourt Airports by tshtsh: 5:18pm On Nov 27, 2021
Hightser:

You don't know that Enugu airport serves Ebonyi, Abia and Anambra, can you compare the population to pH that serves only pH alone or sometimes Bayelsa?
Enugu airport will thrive more than PH. Ethiopian tried PH and failed to make any impact. Like ethiopian the other airlines (including qatar) should operate directly from PH to Doha or enugu to Doha. This idea of picking people up in PH and stopping at abuja to pick more paxs is rubbish and can only be done in a shithole like Nigeria. In other countries qatar will be asked to partner with a domestic airline that will feed into their flights

1 Like

Re: Qatar Airways To Start Operations In Enugu, Kano, Port Harcourt Airports by Kinematics: 5:21pm On Nov 27, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

[s]Why does my post get your knickers in a twist!? What part of my post, saying there’s a strong anti-Igbo sentiment in Rivers state, is wrong!? Or you want Igbos to be doing business with...and enrich bigots who don’t hold them in good regard!? The only one making noise here is your daft self! So if they tell you Calabar seaport is ready for business and can handle the tonnage and frequency of goods Lagos handles, you’d agree!?[/s]

Dude, GTFOH!

Nonsense and ipig miscreant. Open mouth waaaah and cap rubbish.

What concerns you and Rivers? Focus on your barren erosion ravaged red mud and leave us alone.
Re: Qatar Airways To Start Operations In Enugu, Kano, Port Harcourt Airports by Uchasa(m): 5:24pm On Nov 27, 2021
jimyjames:

He is right, there are more South Easterners living in Qatar than people from PH or South South

That is not an answer! What if I tell you that there are more South Easterners living outside the South East than the ones living in the South East! How many of those Igbos living or transacting with Qatar live in South East?
Re: Qatar Airways To Start Operations In Enugu, Kano, Port Harcourt Airports by Uchasa(m): 5:25pm On Nov 27, 2021
Kinematics:

Nonsense and ipig miscreant. Open mouth waaaah and cap rubbish.

What concerns you and Rivers? Focus on your barren erosion ravaged red mud and leave us alone.

Bro, reduce your tone! We are all humans after all and most especially Nigerians.
Re: Qatar Airways To Start Operations In Enugu, Kano, Port Harcourt Airports by Uchasa(m): 5:29pm On Nov 27, 2021
Hightser:

You don't know that Enugu airport serves Ebonyi, Abia and Anambra, can you compare the population to pH that serves only pH alone or sometimes Bayelsa?

Which airport is nearer to Abia and Imo between Enugu and PH airport?? This is minus the fact that PHC literally serves almost all South Southern States due to its sole international status. Man, you have no point!
Re: Qatar Airways To Start Operations In Enugu, Kano, Port Harcourt Airports by Abdul240(m): 5:31pm On Nov 27, 2021
God bless Mr President
We need more infrastructure in Nigeria
Re: Qatar Airways To Start Operations In Enugu, Kano, Port Harcourt Airports by MosheDayan: 5:48pm On Nov 27, 2021
mancoconut:

Better than airlifing human body parts and skulls cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Qatar Airways To Start Operations In Enugu, Kano, Port Harcourt Airports by Kinematics: 5:53pm On Nov 27, 2021
Uchasa:

Bro, reduce your tone! We are all humans after all and most especially Nigerians.

I'll never reduce my tone until these idi*ts focus on their SE and keep Rivers out of their mouth. Nonsense and ipig miscreants.
Re: Qatar Airways To Start Operations In Enugu, Kano, Port Harcourt Airports by jimyjames(m): 5:55pm On Nov 27, 2021
Uchasa:

That is not an answer! What if I tell you that there are more South Easterners living outside the South East than the ones living in the South East! How many of those Igbos living or transacting with Qatar live in South East?
Popular belief of South Easterners living outside outnumber the home based Easterners is completely false, and yes igbo's are well travelled and it's the desire of each of them to visit home once twice or more in a year , most of them are building houses, hotels back home they want to keep a close eye on, some still have their wives and kids living back home while they hustle abroad, some are returning to marry, some return to attend burials, festivals etc the igbo's living abroad will make these trip even more often if those flights are brought closer to their doorstep, Enugu and Anambra airport

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Travel Agent/consultant.(information Needed) / UK Crackdown On Fake Foreign Students / First International Flight Set To Be Receved At Kaduna Airport This Morning.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.