Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,243 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Qatar Airways To Start Operations In Enugu, Kano, Port Harcourt Airports - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Qatar Airways To Start Operations In Enugu, Kano, Port Harcourt Airports (13640 Views)

FAAN Fumigates Lagos, Abuja, Port-Harcourt Airports Ahead Of Reopening / Lagos Ferry To Start Operations In November - See What The Ferries Look Like / Lagos, Port-harcourt Airports Ranked Among World’s Worst [see List] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qatar Airways To Start Operations In Enugu, Kano, Port Harcourt Airports by Zztt: 6:03pm On Nov 27, 2021
Ok
Re: Qatar Airways To Start Operations In Enugu, Kano, Port Harcourt Airports by PROUDIGBO(m): 6:35pm On Nov 27, 2021
Kinematics:

Nonsense and ipig miscreant. Open mouth waaaah and cap rubbish.

What concerns you and Rivers? Focus on your barren erosion ravaged red mud and leave us alone.

Answer the questions i asked you, you diseased swine! Is Calabar Port fit for purpose!? If Igbos decide to choose Lagos over Port Harcourt why does that run you up the wrong way!? Or are you gonna sit there and lie that there isn’t a strong anti-Igbo sentiment in Rivers state....from even as high up as their loquacious Governor!?

You say i should ‘focus on my barren erosion ravaged red mud’! Are you by any chance referring to the blessed Alaigbo....specifically, the south-east!? I double dare you to mention your own ethnicity, let’s see which of the two ethnic grps is more blessed both in human and natural resources...you imbecilic schmuck!

Oh...and by the way, i’m a proud Igbo from Ndoni in ONELGA! So i’m eager to learn where you’re from!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Qatar Airways To Start Operations In Enugu, Kano, Port Harcourt Airports by Kinematics: 6:47pm On Nov 27, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

[s]Answer the questions i asked you, you diseased swine! Is Calabar Port fit for purpose!? If Igbos decide to choose Lagos over Port Harcourt why does that run you up the wrong way!? Or are you gonna sit there and lie that there isn’t a strong anti-Igbo sentiment in Rivers state....from even as high up as their loquacious Governor!?

You say i should ‘focus on my barren erosion ravaged red mud’! Are you by any chance referring to the blessed Alaigbo....specifically, the south-east!? I double dare you to mention your own ethnicity, let’s see which of the two ethnic grps is more blessed both in human and natural resources...you imbecilic schmuck!

Oh...and by the way, i’m a proud Igbo from Ndoni in ONELGA! So i’m eager to learn where you’re from![/s]

Barren landlocked erosion ravaged red mud!

Re: Qatar Airways To Start Operations In Enugu, Kano, Port Harcourt Airports by Kubernetes: 6:48pm On Nov 27, 2021
Sabadon:
We need more foreign investments, nice one

Yes, especially from these stupendous rich Arab countries.
They are not selfish like the western nations who will give you something and later collect it back indirectly

1 Like

Re: Qatar Airways To Start Operations In Enugu, Kano, Port Harcourt Airports by RIVERS1stson: 7:27pm On Nov 27, 2021
[s]
Kinematics:

Barren landlocked erosion ravaged red mud![/b]
[/s]

Rivers state is a barren cursed polluted shithole state ravaged by shanties and slums

Re: Qatar Airways To Start Operations In Enugu, Kano, Port Harcourt Airports by RIVERS1stson: 7:30pm On Nov 27, 2021
[s]
Kinematics:

]I'll never reduce my tone until these idi*ts focus on their SE and keep Rivers out of their mouth. Nonsense and ipig miscreants.[/b]
[/s]

Bastard I am back for you..I am from Rivers state and everyone knows that Rivers state is igboland. Cry out of here.
Re: Qatar Airways To Start Operations In Enugu, Kano, Port Harcourt Airports by plero(m): 10:31pm On Nov 27, 2021
Hello,
Join our smart logistics platform, for cargo/parcel owners and courier/logistics providers, where you can always request and accept delivery order;
https:///Eo06ucBlJg31hKWbjuyGxw

...carrying it for you

Re: Qatar Airways To Start Operations In Enugu, Kano, Port Harcourt Airports by BigBashiru: 2:16am On Nov 28, 2021
Aufbauh:
God bless Mr President!
Some of us had the opportunity of seeing Nigeria glory days in the past, so we are excited that Mr Buhari is reviving our collapsed infrastructure.

the truth is Buhari is a good President except for insurgency, he has tried in all areas...what people blame him for is actually the role of state governors who Buhari didn't appoint/elect.

1 Like

Re: Qatar Airways To Start Operations In Enugu, Kano, Port Harcourt Airports by BigBashiru: 2:17am On Nov 28, 2021
Kubernetes:

Yes, especially from these stupendous rich Arab countries.
They are not selfish like the western nations who will give you something and later collect it back indirectly

this is why we need a Muslim president. the Christian presidents will go and be doing business with western nations who seek our downfall... Qatar won't cross the mind of a Christian president to do business with.

1 Like

Re: Qatar Airways To Start Operations In Enugu, Kano, Port Harcourt Airports by Nobody: 5:22am On Nov 28, 2021
BigBashiru:

this is why we need a Muslim president. the Christian presidents will go and be doing business with western nations who seek our downfall... Qatar won't cross the mind of a Christian president to do business with.
Muslim president??
Re: Qatar Airways To Start Operations In Enugu, Kano, Port Harcourt Airports by CUMIN: 7:12am On Nov 28, 2021
mancoconut:

Better than airlifing human body parts and skulls cheesy

This is an industrial scale of skull mining.

https://www.nairaland.com/6869167/esn-beheads-two-men-roast

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of Countries Nigeria Passport Holders Can Travel Visa Free / UK Crackdown On Fake Foreign Students / Travel Agent/consultant.(information Needed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.