Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,858 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

"I Am So Happy My Girlfriend Cheated With A Married Man And His Wife Beat Her Up - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Am So Happy My Girlfriend Cheated With A Married Man And His Wife Beat Her Up (4142 Views)

She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. / I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am So Happy My Girlfriend Cheated With A Married Man And His Wife Beat Her Up by saintvc(m): 3:16pm On Nov 27, 2021
Legalize polygamy so cheating can reduce.

Legalize prostitution and watch rape reduce

2 Likes

Re: "I Am So Happy My Girlfriend Cheated With A Married Man And His Wife Beat Her Up by UTILITYMAY(m): 3:17pm On Nov 27, 2021
Double0h7:
The bruising is an allergic reaction and not a beating.

Yes! She was allergic to the beatings. grin
Re: "I Am So Happy My Girlfriend Cheated With A Married Man And His Wife Beat Her Up by BlackPantherxXx: 3:42pm On Nov 27, 2021
Lol... probably an allergic reaction and they spun a story out of it.

In facial swellings like these... if it is due to beating, there would be bleeding into the tissue and facial discolouration hence :

The term " beaten blue - black"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am So Happy My Girlfriend Cheated With A Married Man And His Wife Beat Her Up by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 27, 2021
Olunmercy56:
grin it shall be well with the married woman, she would have broken one of her legs or hand to serve as a big lesson for other ladies flirting with married men

He sayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy grin...
Re: "I Am So Happy My Girlfriend Cheated With A Married Man And His Wife Beat Her Up by Danielkelly: 4:04pm On Nov 27, 2021
Iyaebe:
Stop shifting the blames on the ladies, it's only a man who wants to be lured that'll be lured,I've been sending green light to a married man on this forum since(I've given you something to troll me with,so enjoy) and he still haven't send pm,that means he's a faithful man and can't be lured,so stop shifting blames and making excuses for the randy men.
another feminist, for all the money she has been collecting it worth the beating. So just meshonuu...

1 Like

Re: "I Am So Happy My Girlfriend Cheated With A Married Man And His Wife Beat Her Up by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 27, 2021
Iyaebe:
She has no right to touch the girl not to talk of pouring acid,her husband should be her business and not the lady.It was her husband who chose to be unfaithful, so she should deal with her husband, she no jam na im make she dy show craze.

Were you not the one who asked why single guys go after married women?? Why are you not asking the same question here?

Maybe to you...
If a married woman cheat, it's due to the guys coming after her, so those guys should be dealt with, buh if a married man cheats, it's not due to the girls coming after him, buh to the husband unable to control himself...

Maybe to you ...
Women are never at fault, always the men...

Now I see why people take you as unserious and even resort to call you derogatory names...

You Sha deserve piece of crap they throw at you undecided...

3 Likes

Re: "I Am So Happy My Girlfriend Cheated With A Married Man And His Wife Beat Her Up by Ttorp(m): 4:14pm On Nov 27, 2021
Iyaebe:
She has no right to touch the girl not to talk of pouring acid,her husband should be her business and not the lady.It was her husband who chose to be unfaithful, so she should deal with her husband, she no jam na im make she dy show craze.

She has every right to do that. Most of these girls always throw themselves at married men. You would know someone is married and you'll still be dancing around him. I’m a practical example. Won’t say more than that.

I’m rejoicing with the guy �

1 Like

Re: "I Am So Happy My Girlfriend Cheated With A Married Man And His Wife Beat Her Up by toujurs: 4:24pm On Nov 27, 2021
aanuoluwami14:

she would have said no that she can't date a married man, this beating wouldn't have happened.
God blessings upon you, for this reply.
Re: "I Am So Happy My Girlfriend Cheated With A Married Man And His Wife Beat Her Up by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 27, 2021
Iyaebe:
Not cool to be this barbaric because of a man that will still not be faithful, this same woman won't do anything to her cheating husband ooo.She no jam else she would have learnt her lessons to face her husband and not her husband's girlfriend
You would have dealt with her abi undecided
Re: "I Am So Happy My Girlfriend Cheated With A Married Man And His Wife Beat Her Up by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 27, 2021
Favfables1:

Were you not the one who asked why single guys go after married women?? Why are you not asking the same question here?

Maybe to you...
If a married woman cheat, it's due to the guys coming after her, so those guys should be dealt with, buh if a married man cheats, it's not due to the girls coming after him, buh to the husband unable to control himself...

Maybe to you ...
Women are never at fault, always the men

Now I see why people take you as unserious and even resort to call you derogatory names...

You Sha deserve piece of crap they throw at you undecided...
That's how most of them are.. A man cheats they will say he can't control his urges but when a woman cheat they still find ways to blame the man saying he probably wasn't attending to the needs of his wife. Men dey really suffer for this world
Re: "I Am So Happy My Girlfriend Cheated With A Married Man And His Wife Beat Her Up by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 27, 2021
killmods:

You would have dealt with her abi undecided
Well,it can't be me.Change your dp or does it have explanation. Put your picture
Re: "I Am So Happy My Girlfriend Cheated With A Married Man And His Wife Beat Her Up by quinox947: 4:52pm On Nov 27, 2021
O Lord, whenever I cheat on my girl friend, do not allow me to get caught. It is not my fault. Only that men are created to be polygamous.
Re: "I Am So Happy My Girlfriend Cheated With A Married Man And His Wife Beat Her Up by quinox947: 4:59pm On Nov 27, 2021
Iyaebe:
And what will be the punishment of the married men chasing single ladies like their life depends on them? No responsible married woman would go out to constitute nuisance and behave rascally to inflict harm on a lady while leaving her cheating husband peacefully at home.
Men are created to be polygamous.
Re: "I Am So Happy My Girlfriend Cheated With A Married Man And His Wife Beat Her Up by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 27, 2021
Iyaebe:
Well,it can't be me.Change your dp or does it have explanation. Put your picture
Why are u always about my dp? E get as e dey do u? I can't put my picture on NL not now not ever
Re: "I Am So Happy My Girlfriend Cheated With A Married Man And His Wife Beat Her Up by ikennamadu1(m): 5:08pm On Nov 27, 2021
UTILITYMAY:

Read again and point out the insult in my comment. Oh! Is it the pussy I mentioned that is the insult? Oya tell me, what is the name of that thing? Now I see where you truly belong. I can never belong to where you are. The moment you started advocating for that fornicator of a lady who is ready to snatch someone else's husband, I knew something is not right somewhere. The woman is simply marking her territory by dealing with the jezebel of a lady. She has her boyfriend, why cheating with another woman's husband. Home destroyers!

Oboi no dey reply that mad woman... She dey reply you from psychiatric home... That's why she no fit comprehension problem

1 Like

Re: "I Am So Happy My Girlfriend Cheated With A Married Man And His Wife Beat Her Up by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 27, 2021
killmods:

Why are u always about my dp? E get as e dey do u? I can't put my picture on NL not now not ever
Why is that so, are you not clean or you are not cute and attractive? whatever the case,accept who you are and be proud of it.
Re: "I Am So Happy My Girlfriend Cheated With A Married Man And His Wife Beat Her Up by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 27, 2021
Iyaebe:
Why is that so, are you not clean or you are not cute and attractive? whatever the case,accept who you are and be proud of it.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I look good and have a good D u can ask around here from some of the females u know live.. I might have met some. I just don't want my face linked to this acct.. So tell me why u don't have urs on ur dp undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Am So Happy My Girlfriend Cheated With A Married Man And His Wife Beat Her Up by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 27, 2021
killmods:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I look good and have a good D u can ask around here from some of the females u know live.. I might have met some. I just don't want my face linked to this acct.. So tell me why u don't have urs on ur dp undecided
I don't think anyone has ever uploaded their pics more than me on this forum,especially with my old account but I grew older and occasionally do still upload but I don't want too much attention like before, I'm a grandmother now you know.
Re: "I Am So Happy My Girlfriend Cheated With A Married Man And His Wife Beat Her Up by UTILITYMAY(m): 6:03pm On Nov 27, 2021
ikennamadu1:

Oboi no dey reply that mad woman... She dey reply you from psychiatric home... That's why she no fit comprehension problem

grin grin grin
Honestly, the thing dey wonder me sef!
Re: "I Am So Happy My Girlfriend Cheated With A Married Man And His Wife Beat Her Up by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 27, 2021
Iyaebe:
I don't think anyone has ever uploaded their pics more than me on this forum,especially with my old account but I grew older and occasionally do still upload but I don't want too much attention like before, I'm a grandmother now you know.
What's the old moniker
Re: "I Am So Happy My Girlfriend Cheated With A Married Man And His Wife Beat Her Up by COZA234(m): 6:36pm On Nov 27, 2021
Iyaebe:
My comment are for sensible and matured people who know how to make their points devoid of insults, fix yourself where you belong. I repeat if I unfortunately find myself dating a married man and his wife tried or dare to attempt such,I bet with my existence that it will be the ever last time she'll ever dare such crazy act ever in her life,the experience she'll get will be a lifetime one.

And why must u date a married man?

You are supporting what is not good
Re: "I Am So Happy My Girlfriend Cheated With A Married Man And His Wife Beat Her Up by Karemarealty288(m): 7:24pm On Nov 27, 2021
The Woman get iron for hand?

Re: "I Am So Happy My Girlfriend Cheated With A Married Man And His Wife Beat Her Up by Yves4real(f): 7:49pm On Nov 27, 2021
I believed the story until I put my "what if" thinking skills into use. Behold.....
I should have known better that, if it's a Twitter's story, there is a possibility that it NEVER happened.

An allergic reaction to henna left this woman’s face distorted - theAsianparent - https://www.theindusparent.com/an-allergic-reaction-to-henna-left-this-womans-face-distorted - Download theAsianparent app (https://theasianparent.page/getapp)

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Couldn’t Believe There Are Guys Who’s Dick Has Not Be Sucked By A Girl / Do I Give Her My House Key / Help!!! I Don't Know How To Pronounce Letter 'R'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.