Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

My Brothers Wife Has A Very Strange Odour - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brothers Wife Has A Very Strange Odour (4716 Views)

My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? / I Am Having Relationship With My Brothers Wife / On Heat Brothers Wife / Hot Romance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brothers Wife Has A Very Strange Odour by ikennamadu1(m): 5:21pm On Nov 27, 2021
Mercychen:
I think your brother should be the one complaining and since he's not complaining, I'll advise you mind your biz.

Do you know if the odour is as a result of nfection she got from your brother?

Just bear with them until they leave your house. Don't go telling your brother such about his wife. It may back fire against you. or you may end up spoiling his mind towards her.

Which infection from him brother ... No time you dey type better thing .. always typing like a psycho
Re: My Brothers Wife Has A Very Strange Odour by Kingpin1000: 5:40pm On Nov 27, 2021
MufasaLion:

Poor man mentality is worrying you. He only came here to seek advise on how to go about it, not that he's attacked or insult the couple. I ain't gonna indulge you no more.

Richman mentality man, imagine sitting your brother to discuss about his wife's body odour.
One of the best ways to avoid trouble is minding your business.
It's your kind of people who asks their brother if their wife is barren

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Has A Very Strange Odour by MufasaLion: 5:43pm On Nov 27, 2021
Kingpin1000:

Richman mentality man, imagine sitting your brother to discuss about his wife's body odour.
One of the best ways to avoid trouble is minding your business.
It's your kind of people who asks their brother if their wife is barren

You're dumb. You seem like a weakling with no confidence. Get the hell off my mentions!
Re: My Brothers Wife Has A Very Strange Odour by Kingpin1000: 6:19pm On Nov 27, 2021
MufasaLion:

You're dumb. You seem like a weakling with no confidence. Get the hell off my mentions!

Strong man.
No matter how confident you are, you should learn to pick your fights.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brothers Wife Has A Very Strange Odour by jericco1(m): 6:34pm On Nov 27, 2021
I for one cannot tolerate a stench.

Tell your brother in a humanly manner
Re: My Brothers Wife Has A Very Strange Odour by flokii: 6:42pm On Nov 27, 2021
@OP Tell your brother to take her for treatment. she'll need to up her hygiene level too.
Pray not to encounter that foul odour in ladies.. it can kill a man's urge for intimacy for life.
Re: My Brothers Wife Has A Very Strange Odour by aanuoluwami14(f): 7:10pm On Nov 27, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Who has the time for a roaming lunatic

You need urgent help
Re: My Brothers Wife Has A Very Strange Odour by Karemarealty288(m): 7:13pm On Nov 27, 2021
Go and buy deodorant and perfumes for them..its obvious they don't have....stop all these online advise Bullshit.
Re: My Brothers Wife Has A Very Strange Odour by Amotolongbo(f): 7:23pm On Nov 27, 2021
aanuoluwami14:

You need urgent help
You obviously need swift medical and spiritual attentions.
Re: My Brothers Wife Has A Very Strange Odour by AutoChick4U(f): 7:56pm On Nov 27, 2021
Karemarealty288:
Go and buy deodorant and perfumes for them..its obvious they don't have....stop all these online advise Bullshit.
Naa, she only needs to clean up properly after lashing. Only a dull person that can't decode d op meant her kini is booming.

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Has A Very Strange Odour by Walkee: 8:03pm On Nov 27, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Your brother and his wife just came visiting in a day and you noticed the odour from her body.

The same wife your brother had been dating since when only God knows before getting married to live together and do things together. So for those period, your brother didn’t know his wife has a body odour, and you are the one to call his attention to it?

E be like say your brain is paining you?

Leave the couple alone.
Monkey no fine, him mama like am like that.
Your sister in-law get body odour, her husband like am like that
oga his brother has grown used to the odor and can no longer perceive it. There are houses you will enter you'd greeted by thick stench but the people living there can't perceive it.
Re: My Brothers Wife Has A Very Strange Odour by sharpwriter(m): 8:24pm On Nov 27, 2021
Casterboy:
There's this Odour that booms out whenever my brother's wife passes me, I've been keeping it secret, but I can't take it anymore. My brother and his wife came to my place to visit me, they've stayed for two weeks.
My only problem is this strange Odour that comes out from his wife's body. Should i let my brother know about it or should i mind my business. Nairalanders should advice me, matured mind only.
Has she bleached away her melanin? If she's bleaching, it can cause it whenever she sweats... Very disgusting angry

Also, consider all the things spoken above by others too which may be the cause.

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Has A Very Strange Odour by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 27, 2021
Maybe she didn't take her bath for ages, so from her head to her toes doesn't smell like rose. Just kidding

Gift her deodorant, but don't give her a reason to think she stinks like dead rat, because that will be arrogant and will make her feel less of a human

Rhymes kill me here grin
Re: My Brothers Wife Has A Very Strange Odour by pocohantas(f): 8:39pm On Nov 27, 2021
I don’t support the people telling you to mind your business. There are men/women with heavy mouth odour, you would wonder how their partners kiss them. Some have gotten used to it, some do not know how to present it to them. It is very tough addressing body odour and mouth odour issues.

OP what is your relationship with her? Are you guys close? Either way I would suggest you tell your brother in a loving way. She would be embarrassed, but she would appreciate it in the long run.

Please tell your brother!

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Has A Very Strange Odour by Casterboy: 9:20pm On Nov 27, 2021
pocohantas:
I don’t support the people telling you to mind your business. There are men/women with heavy mouth odour, you would wonder how their partners kiss them. Some have gotten used to it, some do not know how to present it to them. It is very tough addressing body odour and mouth odour issues.

OP what is your relationship with her? Are you guys close? Either way I would suggest you tell your brother in a loving way. She would be embarrassed, but she would appreciate it in the long run.

Please tell your brother!
I don't think telling my brother will solve the problem. I'll give my brother's wife some deodorant as a gift, but not gonna divulge the secret behind the gift undecided
Re: My Brothers Wife Has A Very Strange Odour by pocohantas(f): 9:22pm On Nov 27, 2021
Casterboy:
I don't think telling my brother will solve the problem. I'll give my brother's wife some deodorant as a gift, but not gonna divulge the reason behind the gift undecided

It may not even be a deodorant issue. The way you said the BOOM, I am afraid it might be coming from an enclave.
Re: My Brothers Wife Has A Very Strange Odour by Casterboy: 9:25pm On Nov 27, 2021
pocohantas:

It may not even be a deodorant issue. The way you said the BOOM, I am afraid it might be coming from an enclave.
lol cheesy
Re: My Brothers Wife Has A Very Strange Odour by Kobojunkie: 10:07pm On Nov 27, 2021
Casterboy:
My only problem is this strange Odour that comes out from his wife's body. Should i let my brother know about it or should i mind my business. Nairalanders should advice me, matured mind only.
She is his wife meaning he already knows and is OK with it. undecided

Please learn to mind your own business! undecided

Matter of fact, Christmas is already here, so you can do good by getting them both presents - a shirt and tie for your brother and a Perfume-body spray pack for His wife. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Has A Very Strange Odour by khiaa(f): 10:46pm On Nov 27, 2021
Casterboy:
I have this feeling my brother knew about it, because he told her wife to go and bath this morning undecided

You made the same mistake in this post as well. It's HIS wife not her wife.

Your brother is aware of the stank that's coming from his wife, just hold your breath whenever she walks by, she'll be gone soon.
Re: My Brothers Wife Has A Very Strange Odour by Double0h7(f): 10:59pm On Nov 27, 2021
This is a childish thing. They don't live with you so just avoid her and remain patient until they leave. If she takes what you say badly then this will cause problems between you and your brother. If you gift her perfume and they take it as you are hitting on your sister in law then that's another problem. I say mind your business lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: My Brothers Wife Has A Very Strange Odour by Kobojunkie: 11:03pm On Nov 27, 2021
Casterboy:
I know where the Odour is coming from, but it's secret. You want me to wear face mask in my house, lol cheesy
Is your brother educated and openminded or is he one of those religious zombies out there? undecided
Re: My Brothers Wife Has A Very Strange Odour by frozen70(f): 11:44pm On Nov 27, 2021
Casterboy:
There's this Odour that booms out whenever my brother's wife passes me, I've been keeping it secret, but I can't take it anymore. My brother and his wife came to my place to visit me, they've stayed for two weeks.

Get a roll on for her and tell her you will like her to continue using it both day and night

She will get the message
Re: My Brothers Wife Has A Very Strange Odour by Basalt(m): 12:15am On Nov 28, 2021
It's totally wrong and insultive if you tell your brother about it.
Just pretend as if everything is normal, they are not going to stay forever in your house.

2 Likes

Re: My Brothers Wife Has A Very Strange Odour by Pumpumking: 12:33am On Nov 28, 2021
Casterboy:

angry
Re: My Brothers Wife Has A Very Strange Odour by Pumpumking: 12:34am On Nov 28, 2021
Casterboy:

tie him to mango tree n flog the livvvvvin day light outter am sir!!! angry

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Has A Very Strange Odour by Kingpin1000: 3:41am On Nov 28, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Naa, she only needs to clean up properly after lashing. Only a dull person that can't decode d op meant her kini is booming.

We all know what O.P meant, but the problem is, how can you bring up a topic with your brother that yo8r wife's down below is booming.
It will definitely cause issues

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Has A Very Strange Odour by kingthreat(m): 5:37am On Nov 28, 2021
Casterboy:

If you are close to your brother, you have to tell him. Find the right time and the right moment. Make sure it is after they are gone so it will not sound like you are not welcoming.
Many people have body odour but no one to actually tell them and that body odour makes them repulsive to others. You are close to them and it is your duty to inform them.
Years ago a babe I dated briefly actually uses perfumes in her armpit. This mixes with her sweat and makes her smell despicably. Same with one girl I met during NYSC, she uses just soap and water and believes it was everything. A simple Nivea deodorant which I bought for them resolved the whole issue and they are grateful to me till date.

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Has A Very Strange Odour by Justkatty(f): 5:39am On Nov 28, 2021
You can get a hamper for them on their way back...and make sure roll-on and a body spray is part of it.
Do not tell her she has an odour, that's a slap on your brother's face whether you're older than him or not.

Mind your business and respect the few time they'll be with you.

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Has A Very Strange Odour by Casterboy: 9:12am On Nov 28, 2021
jericco1:
I for one cannot tolerate a stench.

Tell your brother in a humanly manner
okay! Noted
Re: My Brothers Wife Has A Very Strange Odour by Casterboy: 9:12am On Nov 28, 2021
Justkatty:
You can get a hamper for them on their way back...and make sure roll-on and a body spray is part of it.
Do not tell her she has an odour, that's a slap on your brother's face whether you're older than him or not.

Mind your business and respect the few time they'll be with you.
Noted!
Re: My Brothers Wife Has A Very Strange Odour by Casterboy: 9:14am On Nov 28, 2021
kingthreat:

If you are close to your brother, you have to tell him. Find the right time and the right moment. Make sure it is after they are gone so it will not sound like you are not welcoming.
Many people have body odour but no one to actually tell them and that body odour makes them repulsive to others. You are close to them and it is your duty to inform them.
Years ago a babe I dated briefly actually uses perfumes in her armpit. This mixes with her sweat and makes her smell despicably. Same with one girl I met during NYSC, she uses just soap and water and believes it was everything. A simple Nivea deodorant which I bought for them resolved the whole issue and they are grateful to me till date.
thanks for your advice

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Has A Very Strange Odour by Casterboy: 9:15am On Nov 28, 2021
Pumpumking:

tie him to mango tree n flog the livvvvvin day light outter am sir!!! angry
inukwa! Is this one advice abi na suicide mission

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Is Short And It Disturbs Me / Is It A Crime To Fall In Love? / Ladies, Why Do You Wear Anklet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.