Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,443 members, 7,846,831 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:38 AM

Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) - Properties (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) (149481 Views)

For Sale.....luxury Block Of 4flats @ Ikota Villa Lekki Before Vgc(pictures) / How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu / Luxury Block Of 6 Nos 3 Bedroom Flat "TO LET" @ IKEJA Gra,lagos with pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by brabus(m): 8:43am On Jul 29, 2011
^^^I remain loyal sir.
Based on my IT experience, I'm already working on a multi-threaded platform where you can have purpose-defined posts and articles.

On this new platform, we'll have a section titled "Projects-on-the-go" where we showcase new projects. We'll also have another section titled "Watch us build" where home owners can build with us. Not leaving out "Need and Wishes", a section where fans and friends can post the queries and enquiries.

I think NL needs to look in that direction than asking us to open new threads for every question asked.

Brabus.
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 29, 2011
brabus:

^^^I remain loyal sir.
Based on my IT experience, I'm already working on a multi-threaded platform where you can have purpose-defined posts and articles.

On this new platform, we'll have a section titled "Projects-on-the-go" where we showcase new projects. We'll also have another section titled "Watch us build" where home owners can build with us. Not leaving out "Need and Wishes", a section where fans and friends can post the queries and enquiries.

I think NL needs to look in that direction than asking us to open new threads for every question asked.

Brabus.
Will this your platform be hosted here on NL?
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by brabus(m): 9:13am On Jul 29, 2011
Unfortunately not on NL! I don't have access to their backend.
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 29, 2011
brabus:

Unfortunately not on NL! I don't have access to their backend.
Yeah please do, viperauto and one other guy have interesting stuff like that.
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by cinzo: 11:26am On Jul 29, 2011
@BRABUS, WHAT SHOP ADVERTISED THE DOORS, LOCKS AND LIGHTS ON THE LAST PAGE?
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by brabus(m): 11:50am On Jul 29, 2011
@CINZO, THEY ARE FROM DIFFERENT SHOPS IN VI/IKOTA/SURULERE.

But the door is from shoprite.
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by Demainman1: 12:07pm On Jul 29, 2011
@Oga Brabus. I salute o. Please do you know the range of prices for the displayed doors?
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by brabus(m): 12:34pm On Jul 29, 2011
The price ranges btw N15 - 25k excldg the soft frame.
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 29, 2011
Still learning
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by Fhemmmy: 2:25pm On Jul 29, 2011
Marking register for the day
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by rastaman20(m): 2:56pm On Jul 29, 2011
Pls Oga Barbus, dont open another thread, keep this runing. i remain focus and royal.

And also learning alot.

Kudos to all.
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by atasteve: 3:01pm On Jul 29, 2011
The doors, switches and lighten pictures are simply breath taking, whao cool Thanks, I will sure comb the locations.

Are there specific stores that one can check apart from shoprite?

Once again thanks so much for the info.
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by rastaman20(m): 3:02pm On Jul 29, 2011
Oga Brabus

Arent metal doors in Nigeria??

I was thinking of that since i saw those doors you posted,becuase it is always good to use a metal door in bulidings especaily in blocks of flat like the one you are handling Now.

I am just thinking about security first.The entering door can be protected with a steel or metal door ,while the rest doors can be wooden.

What is your sugestion?
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 29, 2011
rastaman20:

Oga Brabus

Arent metal doors in Nigeria??

I was thinking of that since i saw those doors you posted,becuase it is always good to use a metal door in bulidings especaily in blocks of flat like the one you are handling Now.

I am just thinking about security first.The entering door can be protected with a steel or metal door ,while the rest doors can be wooden.

What is your sugestion?
I prefer metal doors for exterior and flush doors throughout the interior, it'll greatly reduce cost
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by Fhemmmy: 3:11pm On Jul 29, 2011
rastaman20:

Pls Oga Barbus, dont open another thread, keep this runing. i remain focus and royal.

And also learning alot.

Kudos to all.

He might have to open another thread if he wants the thread to remain a sticky . . . I saw the warning from Lawyer, the moderator
blink182:

I prefer metal doors for exterior and flush doors throughout the interior, it'll greatly reduce cost

True Dat
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by rastaman20(m): 3:13pm On Jul 29, 2011
Fhemmmy:

He might have to open another thread if he wants the thread to remain a sticky . . . I saw the warning from Lawyer, the moderator

True Dat

So what will be our fate?? we students, smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by Fhemmmy: 3:15pm On Jul 29, 2011
rastaman20:

So what will be our fate?? we students, smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

Our Faith will surely be to follow the teachers to the new threads, cos we have to learn at all cost
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by rastaman20(m): 3:15pm On Jul 29, 2011
blink182:

Oga Barbus, pls take note , ooooooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by rastaman20(m): 3:17pm On Jul 29, 2011
Fhemmmy:

Our Faith will surely be to follow the teachers to the new threads, cos we have to learn at all cost

Na true u talk, ok let us move on grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 29, 2011
Fhemmmy:

He might have to open another thread if he wants the thread to remain a sticky . . .  I saw the warning from Lawyer, the moderator

True Dat
And you can finish your door with mahogany or some other luxury wood veneer to give good ambience

rastaman20:

Oga Barbus, pls take note , ooooooo grin grin grin grin
Yeah, the doors are made from ply board which is extremely cheap and could be filled with foam in case acoustics is needed [size=2pt](you don't wanna disturb the sitting room occupants when you have to do ya thing quickly)[/size] and finish in high quality veneer of your choice

Fhemmmy:

I knew there'll be traffic flight
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 29, 2011
cool
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by Fhemmmy: 3:25pm On Jul 29, 2011
Will be better for us to move and not allow the thread lost the sticky status . . . would have been nice to make some of Spyder's thread a sticky too, they are so informative compared to all the adverts of billions of naira and no pictures
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by rastaman20(m): 3:29pm On Jul 29, 2011
Oga Blink182. me i pefer metal or steel door more than mahogany , although Mahogany is spicey, but i put my household  safety fast ooo.

Every one with his own tasty shaaaaaaaaa.

But i like those Mahogany doors alot. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

Wetin man go do self. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 29, 2011
Fhemmmy:

Will be better for us to move and not allow the thread lost the sticky status . . .  would have been nice to make some of Spyder's thread a sticky too, they are so informative compared to all the adverts of billions of naira and no pictures
LOL

rastaman20:

Oga Blink182. me i pefer metal or steel door more than mahogany , although Mahogany is spicey, but i put my household  safety fast ooo.

Every one with his own tasty shaaaaaaaaa.

But i like those Mahogany doors alot. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

Wetin man go do self. grin grin grin grin grin
You mean for interior doors? You want to put bullet proof indoor? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by Fhemmmy: 3:33pm On Jul 29, 2011
blink182:

LOL

I no dey joke oh, that thing gets to me so bad.
how could you post a thread for Millions of Naira and yet i will have to call you and come and see the place first, at least post some pics and if the pix looks OK to me and to my standard, then, i will come and see or send someone.

For example look at this AD. . . . . . https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-723634.0.html
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by rastaman20(m): 3:40pm On Jul 29, 2011
Fhemmmy:

I no dey joke oh, that thing gets to me so bad.
how could you post a thread for Millions of Naira and yet i will have to call you and come and see the place first, at least post some pics and if the pix looks OK to me and to my standard, then, i will come and see or send someone.

For example look at this AD. . . . . . https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-723634.0.html

You are right, i have come across such ugly and bad exp from most of the postes here. is an untold story.

Even i have make a discion of not looking at those post again.
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by Fhemmmy: 3:42pm On Jul 29, 2011
rastaman20:

You are right, i have come across such ugly and bad exp from most of the postes here. is an untold story.

Even i have make a discion of not looking at those post again.

Well, you could close your eyes to them, but if you are in the market for investment, will be hard to just walk pass them oh . . . . But something has to be done, and i think it ought to start from deleting thread that has no pix and not detailed enough
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by rastaman20(m): 3:49pm On Jul 29, 2011
Fhemmmy:

Well, you could close your eyes to them, but if you are in the market for investment, will be hard to just walk pass them oh . . . . But something has to be done, and i think it ought to start from deleting thread that has no pix and not detailed enough

I hope the lawyer,Modertor is reading this post too.becuase something has to be done as you early mentioned.

I can imangined this wonderful thread, very educative and hope raising for people should be moved , whileas other post that are not informative will be allowed.

Oga lawer , Moderator please take note.

@all , please let us put mouth for this one .
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 29, 2011
Fhemmmy:

Lol, do you want the job of the moderator to turn full time? grin grin grin grin

rastaman20:

I hope the lawyer,Modertor is reading this post too.becuase something has to be done as you early mentioned.

I can imangined this wonderful thread, very educative and hope raising for people should be moved , whileas other post that are not informative will be allowed.

Yes o, we already are. How can the MOD do such to this thread, its very pathetic
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by Fhemmmy: 3:58pm On Jul 29, 2011
rastaman20:

In all honestly, i think the guy is a doing a great job.
Although, he was even doing better when he used to go out of his way to get deals for people and all that till people insulted him and withdraw into his shell, i wish the old Lawyer could come back, cos with his legal advice and the expertise of brabus and Spyder, this section could become a great place to do business and find all information.

I just think the work is too much for him alone.
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by Fhemmmy: 3:58pm On Jul 29, 2011
blink182:

Lol, do you want the job of the moderator to turn full time? grin grin grin grin

Yes o, we already are. How can the MOD do such to this thread, its very pathetic

lol
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 29, 2011
Fhemmmy:

In all honestly, i think the guy is a doing a great job.
Although, he was even doing better when he used to go out of his way to get deals for people and all that till people insulted him and withdraw into his shell, i wish the old Lawyer could come back, cos with his legal advice and the expertise of brabus and Spyder, this section could become a great place to do business and find all information.

I just think the work is too much for him alone.

It definitely is but we should insist this thread remains sticked

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (56) (Reply)

Call Us For Ur Granite(directly From The Quarry),sharpsand & Sandfilling / You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : / Cost Analysis Of Roofing My 3 Bedrooms Flat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.