Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,553 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) (52046 Views)

Lady Cleans D'banj's Shirtless Body With Towel On Stage. Crowd Goes Gaga / Mr Ibu Storms Sierra Leone For Fatima Jabbe Maada Bio / Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) by hkidola00(m): 11:02pm On Nov 27, 2021
Kingpele:
Peace is priceless but fighting ones blood is stupidity ,my younger sons have done terrible things to me but whenever I remember they are from the same womb with me ,I forgive them even if they don't ask ,your brother is the one that will remember you when u die whether he want it or not ,am in that shoe today, and I know that only your blood got your back forever
hahuka Mon wasaka fisidati
Re: P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) by planetx: 11:02pm On Nov 27, 2021
Babaken:
How many of you think this their quarrel was all set up thing.
I doubt it not for that long, I believe their beef was real. But brokeness brought them back to their senses.

3 Likes

Re: P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) by Chrizoby(m): 11:05pm On Nov 27, 2021
Kingpele:
Peace is priceless but fighting ones blood is stupidity ,my younger sons have done terrible things to me but whenever I remember they are from the same womb with me ,I forgive them even if they don't ask ,your brother is the one that will remember you when u die whether he want it or not ,am in that shoe today, and I know that only your blood got your back forever
Can't understand,how could u share same womb with ur sons. Pls explain. Or are u married to ur mother? Asking for my landlord.

1 Like

Re: P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) by greatfucker: 11:06pm On Nov 27, 2021
Wow great to see Peter and Paul together
Re: P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) by redcliff: 11:06pm On Nov 27, 2021
e dey body!!!!
Re: P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) by redcliff: 11:07pm On Nov 27, 2021
Babaken:

you go gree to quarell just to lose your livelihood for 4years plus?? you sef reason small now
Re: P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) by Akharmony: 11:09pm On Nov 27, 2021
yoruba will say IPADABO ABIJA.
Re: P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) by onuman: 11:13pm On Nov 27, 2021
Never saw two quarreling twins .

It’s like their purported quarrel was their setting up their fans to wait in expectations.
Re: P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) by wink2015(m): 11:13pm On Nov 27, 2021
They were playing Igbo script.
Re: P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) by Ishilove: 11:20pm On Nov 27, 2021
See how they wasted three years on stupid squabbling
Re: P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) by Omo9jatoja(m): 11:22pm On Nov 27, 2021
ashewoboy:
sapa was responsible for their coming back together.

In order to stay connected despite the fact that sapa is chilling with everyone this days try to use https://myevux.com to pay your bills and get data at cheap price of 250/GB
Re: P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 11:24pm On Nov 27, 2021
Psquare know their fan base . Na there Dem hammer all those west African countries
Re: P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) by Rahkman: 11:39pm On Nov 27, 2021
Them go fight again angry
Re: P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 27, 2021
habsydiamond:
Good to hear that.... Only God knows where these guys for don dey on levels things if say dem no fight.. As I have said only God knows best. Good luck in all to them
The fight na blessings in disguise ! The world would have gotten tired of them but the fight gave them a break from the society and people started begging and praying for them to reunite ! Because the music world was missing them grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) by winters007: 11:42pm On Nov 27, 2021
2 heads is really better than one. abegi! my fellow nairlander abeg make una help me with sub 0814 494 6777 God bless
Re: P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) by afamaustin(m): 12:00am On Nov 28, 2021
Foolish twins
Re: P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) by goodvision12(m): 12:02am On Nov 28, 2021
Babaken:
for how many years
Re: P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) by stayclearofme: 12:18am On Nov 28, 2021
inoki247:
Sapa is not a respecter of anybody...

Dem split wen Buhari neva scatter d country finish na wen e still dey pity us den dem split buh dem don see say Buhari no Joke dey av no option dan to come bak....
What is this one saying?
Re: P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) by afrocre8: 12:21am On Nov 28, 2021
We are glad they are back. Unity breeds strength

Re: P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) by Elxandre(m): 12:49am On Nov 28, 2021
Angelfrost:

Lol... The idea in itself was good, but the coming album better be worth it. grin grin grin
They staged a fight for four years losing multimillion dollar endorsements
These are the people we argue with on Nairaland. Lmao.

1 Like

Re: P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) by Valuc: 12:58am On Nov 28, 2021
So na the motive behind the reconciliation abi... Well una weldon
Re: P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) by HardWork29: 1:00am On Nov 28, 2021
Kingpele:
Remembrance start when you alive not gone
Re: P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) by UKBobo(m): 1:16am On Nov 28, 2021
Reconciled 'fighting brothers' visit a country where brother's were fighting and are now reconciled - Power in the story - micro/macro
Re: P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) by lexy2014: 1:42am On Nov 28, 2021
habsydiamond:
Good to hear that.... Only God knows where these guys for don dey on levels things if say dem no fight.. As I have said only God knows best. Good luck in all to them

What makes u think that they fought?
Re: P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) by lexy2014: 1:44am On Nov 28, 2021
Elxandre:

They staged a fight for four years losing multimillion dollar endorsements
These are the people we argue with on Nairaland. Lmao.

Are u the one who wanted to give them endorsement and u didn't give them because they were "quarrelling"?
Re: P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) by CaptainFM1: 1:57am On Nov 28, 2021
ValCon888:
They were not making any money like before.
That was when they remembered two heads is better than one.

Sometimes one correct head is better than two.

1 Like

Re: P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) by jaxxy(m): 2:17am On Nov 28, 2021
Labadi69:

Na only you know what’s up…it doesn’t even take a genius to figure this out. Insiders have been whispering all along that these cats were visiting each other all along. The joke is on the stupid fans wey chop the dirty yamayama Ogede angry

U seem like Sm1 doesn’t believe anything he didn’t see with his korokoro eyes. Until the boy fight and beat up themselves b4 u believe day beef dey. Lmao. Smh undecided

Quarrels don’t have to violent bt they are still major quarrels and serious disputes.

We saw all the blames and blood is thicker than water statements and attacks and counter attacks bt that one is not enough for a doubting Thomas we know. U are waiting for slap and blows to occur. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kevin-Prince Boateng: I Was An Idiot, I Bought 3 Cars In A Day / Phyno Shows Off New Hairstyle (Photo) / Kiddwaya Heads To Village For His Grandma’s Burial (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.