Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? (4737 Views)

Do Muslims from Northern Nigeria have native names? / Thousands of Muslims call themselves Osama and call Obama an APE / Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? by SweetT1: 1:30am On Jun 12, 2011
P3:

@ SWEET T, if only you were properly brought up, So i say to you, GOD PUNISH YOU!, and may you live to regret the insult on the Prophet Muhammad (SAW). AMEN

Right back at ya, You Raghead Mohammad worshiping cow. Your Mohammad is a work of fiction. He's a low-life F*cker made to look like a saint.
Re: Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? by seedord247(m): 2:53am On Jun 12, 2011
The key to Paradise is the statement, "La ilaaha illa Allaah"
Re: Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? by aloyemeka1: 3:22am On Jun 12, 2011
Anytime a muslim says laa ilaahah illa allaah, just take cover because what will happen next may take your life.
Re: Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? by Sweetnecta: 3:27am On Jun 12, 2011
@Thatdave; « #29 on: Today at 12:52:26 AM »
[Quote]"all authority on earth and in heaven has been given unto me. . ."- Jesus after reserection.
"i am the way the truth and the lif e. no one goes to the father except through me . . ." - jesus.
"i and the father are one, the father is in me and i in the father . . . to have seen me is to have seen the father" -jesus
"in the begining was the word and word was with God and the word was God!"- john
"in the begining . . . God said "let their be LIGHT. . ." "-MOSES
"at the mention of the name of Jesus every knee shall bow, every tongue shall confess that Jesus is lord"
"what ever you ask in my name shall be granted unto you" - jesus

this is the only prophet that has raised the dead 3 recorded times healed thousands of sick ppl kil l nor cursed no one etc! no other prophet ever had the eternal audacity to claim anything near to the above statements.

"befor abraham i was" - jesus[/Quote]before Abraham on earth in his Ur city, even me sweetnecta, was. while jesus called people all kind of names, including calling them fools, which said whoever says a person is a fool will go to hell for it, i see contradictions, even he called the disciples all kind of horrible names which you can research out yourself. i thought the decayed bones of elijah raised a dead person up and also when he elijah was still alive? many prophets healed people including healing their hearts by permission of God. and many christians prayed in vain with an answer. no true muslim or jew to name just these have knelt at the mention of jesus' name.

no muslim says jesus is lord, but a prophet which you also agreed that he was. but he called on a Lord God Who is in heaven! but there was light before Moses. physical light, spiritual light sources; Adam, Enoch, Noah, Abraham the father of faith, Lot shining light against sodomy, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, etc. you know where am going with the rest; none of it is true. jesus was not unique in anyway, but a prophet like others [as]. in conclusion, your thoughts are just opinions at best without any irrefutable evidence.
Re: Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? by Egbagirl(f): 3:30am On Jun 12, 2011
SO Im trying to understand how a simple question like what name do Muslims call out when they are in danger, turn to an argument like this. I was really expecting better responses. But seriously there is no need to hurl insults at each other. How about we engage in some intellectual, meaning and insightful discussion.
Argue out your point without attacking the person or the religion.

Each person has his or her own religion. Lets respect that. Fine, you can try and witness to someone but being rude to them abou their religion wont make them want to listen to you at all. no be so em do convert and this goes for both the Muslims and Christians.

For the Christians, say what you have to say in a polite but honest manner. No need for insults after all, no be your own power u dey use convert person. Na the Holy Spirit dey do the work. Plus what message are you passing across to others. Let your lives be an example. Even if insults are thrown at you, do not retaliate. "Don't repay evil for evil. Don't retaliate with insults when people insult you. Instead, pay them back with a blessing. That is what God has called you to do, and he will bless you for it." 1 Peter 3:9

Now that being said, I would really like to know what the answer to the question the poster asked.
Re: Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? by deadie(m): 3:50am On Jun 12, 2011
God, Jesus, Mohammed . . .  all created by the cave dwelling man.
Re: Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? by Sweetnecta: 3:55am On Jun 12, 2011
@Aloy/Emeka; « #34 on: Today at 03:22:19 AM »
[Quote]Anytime a muslim says laa ilaahah illa allaah, just take cover because what will happen next may take your life.[/Quote]may is not an absolute will or shall or must.

we say laa ilaha ila Allah when we wake up. we say it before we sleep. we say it in call to prayers. we say it in lining up for prayers. we say it when we are in sitting position before we finish prayers.

it is our affirmation of Uniquely Oneness of the Creator.

this statement is the declaration major of entering into islam. mentioning the name of Muhammad [as] as the last messenger is the minor part. if a person says laa ilaha ila Allah and mean it in full sincerity of the heart and just the tongue parroting it without any weight.

proof; the messenger in his mercy told his dying uncle to just say laa ilaha ila Allah so that will be enough for him to talk to Allah. he didn't behave haughtily like a man god who is actually a slave of God.

another; in madina, they brought a slave girl to him. he asked her testing her faith by saying where is Allah? she said He is above heaven, pointing with her hand upward to show that God is not on earth or human like Muhammad [as] or any humans that ever graced the earth or do then or will in the future. that act of the slave girl was enough for Muhammad to tell her master that she has faith and should be emancipated.

Muhammad [as] encouraged his companions and believers in the future by precedence to free humans from slavery even paying the masters to free them if they have faith and they are not ungrateful to God the Creator. this is a departure from what jesus of the bible said to the slaves who should accept and work for the master as slaves without any hope. the give me liberty or give death slogan of the american founding father is rooted in islam and you will never find anything like that in christianity or judaism. the will to be free is not in you which is the reason you aloy/emeka take human jesus as your God!

sometimes, i just want to let you know that you leave yourself wide open and unprotected for muslims to knock you out by one simple punch. you need to quit, maaaaan.
Re: Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? by Sweetnecta: 4:06am On Jun 12, 2011
@Egba girl; « #36 on: Today at 03:30:16 AM »
[Quote]SO Im trying to understand how a simple question like what name do Muslims call out when they are in danger, turn to an argument like this. I was really expecting better responses. But seriously there is no need to hurl insults at each other. How about we engage in some intellectual, meaning and insightful discussion.
Argue out your point without attacking the person or the religion.

Each person has his or her own religion. Lets respect that. Fine, you can try and witness to someone but being rude to them abou their religion wont make them want to listen to you at all. no be so em do convert and this goes for both the Muslims and Christians.

For the Christians, say what you have to say in a polite but honest manner. No need for insults after all, no be your own power u dey use convert person. Na the Holy Spirit dey do the work. Plus what message are you passing across to others. Let your lives be an example. Even if insults are thrown at you, do not retaliate. "Don't repay evil for evil. Don't retaliate with insults when people insult you. Instead, pay them back with a blessing. That is what God has called you to do, and he will bless you for it." 1 Peter 3:9

Now that being said, I would really like to know what the answer to the question the poster asked.[/Quote]we don't call on Muhammad [as] we call on the Lord and Creator of Muhammad and all creations; Allah the Powerful. many muslims have already answered it, on the first page.

could you help me and provide the name of the holy spirit that you mentioned, in the same way you will say that the Name of God Who is the father is Yahweh or Jehovah, and God who is the son is late jesus according to the christian bible and christian beliefs? i have asked many christians and not one is able to provide a real name. i am hoping that you are different, bold enough to provide just a name bringing everything to full circle. after all egba people; soyinka, anikulapa, abiola, etc are assumed to be bold. live up the billing.
Re: Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? by aloyemeka1: 4:31am On Jun 12, 2011
Sweetnecta:

we say laa ilaha ila Allah when we wake up. we say it before we sleep. we say it in call to prayers. we say it in lining up for prayers. we say it when we are in sitting position before we finish prayers.

it is our affirmation of Uniquely Oneness of the Creator.

You also forgot to add that y'all say it when you want to throw a bomb or slice infidels with dagger just like prophet muhammad advised. Some muslims also say it when they want to have s3x.
Re: Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? by Sweetnecta: 4:56am On Jun 12, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ the word 'infidel' is on the pages of the bible. as i have said your christian soldier mindset is always saying the wrong thing that a potshot could be thrown and knock you out at any time.

what do christians say when slicing the neck of a new york cab driver, or when george bush orders up a crusade?

by the way, i didn't forget anything. it is not what they lying plane passengers said they heard. so it is not used like you are suggesting.
Re: Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? by deadie(m): 4:59am On Jun 12, 2011
Sweetnecta:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ the word 'infidel' is on the pages of the bible. as i have said your christian soldier mindset is always saying the wrong thing that a potshot could be thrown and knock you out at any time.

what do christians say when slicing the neck of a new york cab driver, or when george bush orders up a crusade?

by the way, i didn't forget anything. it is not what they lying plane passengers said they heard. so it is not used like you are suggesting.

Altho I am not a Christian, Christians do not kill in the name of religion. Only one religion currently have members who kill in the name of religion: Is-lame
Re: Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? by olawalebabs(m): 5:50am On Jun 12, 2011
Why can't we just argue objectively? It's only a person that's doing that on this thread. Don't bring out issue you can't defend. Lets have open mind to issues. Period. Muhammed (saw) is a prophet and messenger of Allah just as issa (as) muslims seek their help or favour from Allah though Muhammed may be use as intersessor
Re: Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? by MurphyG1(m): 5:50am On Jun 12, 2011
@ Sweetnecta
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Masha Allah! U are very knowledgeable.
Re: Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? by MurphyG1(m): 5:56am On Jun 12, 2011
Its unfortunate how some christians think. And I dont blame u, u are ignorant because u have refused to seek for knowledge.
Jesus Christ never said u shld worship him and there in the bible he said he by himself cannot do anythn.

And if u said simply because Jesus raised dead people and healed many sick pple, that makes him your God. Then Pastor TB Joshua too should be your God since he raised a man medically comfirmed dead and heals people too.
Re: Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? by hlexzy: 6:16am On Jun 12, 2011
Madam, you don't talk like that!
Re: Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? by hlexzy: 6:19am On Jun 12, 2011
solomto:

I hv now understood that prophet Mohammed name is like an ordinary name wt no power to it bt the name Jesus Christ is enuf for the satan to flee.

Madam, you don't talk like that.
Re: Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? by nazzyon(m): 6:40am On Jun 12, 2011
The thread was created to educate people about Islam but it is unfortunate that things are taking another turn.

It is situations like this that makes me turn around to the Surah in the Qur'an that talked about the Non-Muslims and Muslims. In which it states that Muslims should stick to its way of worship and non-Muslims should stick to theirs.

Allah sub anahu wa ta'ala has 99 names,  The one that comes to mind the most is Allah which is probably the most used in the qur'an to identify Our creator. So, should any matter arise,  be it joyful, danger Muslims often call on God "Allah".

Christians in time of danger call upon the man they believed to be their God "Jesus"

Muslims call upon "Allah"

I take it that when in danger,  when you're happy ,  You call upon your creator. That is all what the topic is about.

I implore the non-Muslims not turn deaf ears anytime a thread like this is created.

[size=5pt]Every religious group has its bad eggs,  [/size]
Re: Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? by SweetT1: 7:03am On Jun 12, 2011
I don't like most of George Bush policies but one thing i admire about him is how he blew those Freaking muslims off the face of the earth. I miss him.
Re: Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? by daroz(m): 7:05am On Jun 12, 2011
seedord247:

The key to Paradise is the statement, "La ilaaha illa Allaah"

Very dumb of u guys.
No wonder una be real aboki
Re: Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? by daroz(m): 7:08am On Jun 12, 2011
Sweet T:

I don't like most of George Bush policies but one thing i admire about him is how he blew those Freaking muslims off the face of the earth. I miss him.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? by SweetT1: 7:11am On Jun 12, 2011
There is no where in the world you find Muslims that you will find peace. Name one. The religion ought to be eradicated. Those A$$wipes are bunch of Terrorists including the delusional Mohammad that they worship.
Re: Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? by charming4: 7:19am On Jun 12, 2011
This post lacks substance & intellect. I think coming to Nairaland these days is just a waste of time.
Re: Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? by dasa: 7:25am On Jun 12, 2011
Mohammed is a Great Prophet for inspiring millions till now. But what signs did he perform? True mastery of the Holy Spirit comes with signs. in almost all world religion, Jesus is mentioned including islam.

In my view, Mohammed was a great prophet and spiritual philosopher, But Jesus proved he had the power of the Almighty in him.

what ever u believe in, let there be peace.
Re: Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? by SweetT1: 7:34am On Jun 12, 2011
dasa:

Mohammed is a Great Prophet for inspiring millions till now. But what signs did he perform? True mastery of the Holy Spirit comes with signs. in almost all world religion, Jesus is mentioned including islam.

In my view, Mohammed was a great prophet and spiritual philosopher, But Jesus proved he had the power of the Almighty in him.

what ever u believe in, let there be peace.

Nonsense! Mohammed was a sex addict who screwed and F*cked all the neighborhood women and under aged girls. This is how the origin of muslims men and multiple wives began, because Mohammed was a sex addict. He is able to inspire millions because anytime you allow a man to F*uck indiscriminately, he will worship you! Mohammed allows muslims men to F*uck multiple women under the same roof, why won't the rest of the perverts Worship him??
Re: Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? by olawalebabs(m): 7:47am On Jun 12, 2011
Sweet T all this you are doing can not help matter, dont because of the invisibility the internet give to promote acrimony and dis unity in the world. All the way your post show clearly your level of intelligence.
Re: Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? by SweetT1: 7:54am On Jun 12, 2011
olawalebab:

Sweet T all this you are doing can not help matter, dont because of the invisibility the internet give to promote acrimony and dis unity in the world. All the way your post show clearly your level of intelligence.   

Your IQ must be extremely low. Muslims disgusts me and i will hold no punches back. The religion is a mistake! Muslims already created chaos and violence in this world. Look at how many people has shed their blood or lost their lives because of Muslim violence. It's a religion you can NOT reason with or negotiate with. Acid was thrown into the eyes of a young Afghanistan girl because she did not dress properly. What kind of religion is that?? No matter what is said or not said on this post will deter Muslims from their narrow and evil ways. 3000 innocent men and women were Murdered in New York because of Islam and people all over the Muslims world were celebrating and flashing victory signs and you i diot is complaining about my post?
Re: Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? by enyojo(f): 7:57am On Jun 12, 2011
What u believe is what works for u.
When an Aircraft my Sister boarded experienced some hitches, she said everyone became both Christians and Muslims.
A long beared Muslim beside her also called 'Jesus'.
Trouble no good at all!
Re: Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? by olawalebabs(m): 8:08am On Jun 12, 2011
Sweet T:

Your IQ must be extremely low. Muslims disgusts me and i will hold no punches back. The religion is a mistake! Muslims already created chaos and violence in this world. Look at how many people has shed their blood or lost their lives because of Muslim violence. It's a religion you can NOT reason with or negotiate with. Acid was thrown into the eyes of a young Afghanistan girl because she did not dress properly. What kind of religion is that?? No matter what is said or not said on this post will deter Muslims from their narrow and evil ways. 3000 innocent men and women were Murdered in New York because of Islam and people all over the Muslims world were celebrating and flashing victory signs and you i diot is complaining about my post? 
i will not because i want to prove a point to a low intelligent fellow like you stood low. Die if you want to. Islam has come to stay. Period
Re: Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? by BabaO2: 8:15am On Jun 12, 2011
But i heard you guys say "ala ku baru" what is that?
Re: Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? by klas(m): 8:20am On Jun 12, 2011
Who did Jesus call when he was in danger (during crucifixion)? His own name?

Whose name does white people that brought christainity to the blacks shout when in danger. All these shouting of Jesus name is symptom of peculiar blackmen (read nigerians) religious overzealousness or show-off. A friend of mine has the habit of shouting Jesus anytime he sneezes and I am always like what happen to medical facts on sneezing that now require invocation of extra-terestrial powers. The simple count-down to zero in cutting celebration cakes is now replaced with spelling j.e.s.u.s.

During the. British royal wedding, there was no unnecesary mention of Jesus during the church service and none outside the church yet uk royal heads the second largest denomination of xtian faith. If it had been nigerian wedding that day, Jesus name would have nearly crashed due to overuse
Re: Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? by SUGURU: 8:45am On Jun 12, 2011
Whenever any calamity befalls a Muslim, he is expected to say ' INNA LILLAH WA INNA ILLAIHI RAJI UN' Meaning - From Allah we come and unto Him we shall return.
Re: Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 12, 2011
MODERATOR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD BEFORE ANOTHER RELIGION KILLING WILL START !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Mirror To Your Life...................? / How To Sustain The Goodness Of Ramadan Even After Ramadan? / 8 Simple Steps To Help You Prepare For Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.