Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? (4735 Views)

Do Muslims from Northern Nigeria have native names? / Thousands of Muslims call themselves Osama and call Obama an APE / Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? by BetaThings: 8:59am On Jun 12, 2011
enyojo:

What u believe is what works for u.
When an Aircraft my Sister boarded experienced some hitches, she said everyone became both Christians and Muslims.
A long beared Muslim beside her also called 'Jesus'.
Trouble no good at all!

People of all religions (depending on the strength of their faith) backslide when faced with calamity
A disciple disowned Jesus 3 times because of danger
A true muslim will NEVER call on anybody beside Allah in the face of danger
calling onto anyone other than Allah is an unforgivable sin
Suppose the person still dies while calling on Jesus, Sango or Amadioha
The correct position of Islam is that the person goes to hell
Islam takes the view that anybody who is not physically present (including all the prophets) cannot help you
So call only on Allah
Re: Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? by BetaThings: 9:07am On Jun 12, 2011
Sweet T:

There is no where in the world you find Muslims that you will find peace. Name one. The religion ought to be eradicated. Those A$$wipes are bunch of Terrorists including the delusional Mohammad that they worship.
I see a lot of Christians in dubai and they prefer the security of that place to the christian dominated areas of Nigeria
Same for Qatar, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia
You can go around in those places virtually at any time of the day

Do you think the Cubans, North koreans, Mexicans, Vietnamese, Nicaraguans, Grenadans hate muslims? no
They still despise what christian America did to them
The victims of the Boer wars in Southern Africa don't agree with you
The Vatican still indirectly celebrate the St Bartholomews day massacre by keeping the souvenir from it till TODAY
Re: Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? by BetaThings: 9:13am On Jun 12, 2011
aloy/emeka:

Anytime a muslim says laa ilaahah illa allaah, just take cover because what will happen next may take your life.
Muslims make the call to prayer 5 times a day
the last sentence is Laa Ilaa ha illa Allah
yet contrary to your advice, christians go about their business whenever the call to prayer is made near them
Go to idumota, go to Kasuwa in kaduna, the mosque right in the middle of the market in Aba and see how our Ibo brothers behave
Oh, of course christians go to Dubai willingly knowingg fully well that as they buy things Laa ilaaha Illa Allah will be repeated very close to them
And these people are not fools
BTW who make those bombs?
Action speaks louder than voice
Re: Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? by BabaO2: 9:16am On Jun 12, 2011
MODERATOR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD BEFORE ANOTHER RELIGION KILLING WILL START !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Na lie, they are not up to 20% of our population. They are no threat.
we need real population census in this country that identifies one with his/her religion.
Re: Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? by babyboy3(m): 9:19am On Jun 12, 2011
They call that, booty scratching-wife snatching-lying SOB called Mohammad.

Nonsense! Mohammed was a sex addict who screwed and F*cked all the neighborhood women and under aged girls. This is how the origin of muslims men and multiple wives began, because Mohammed was a sex addict. He is able to inspire millions because anytime you allow a man to F*uck indiscriminately, he will worship you! Mohammed allows muslims men to F*uck multiple women under the same roof, why won't the rest of the perverts Worship him??

1 Chronicles 16:22

"Do not touch my anointed ones; do my prophets no harm."

be careful what you say!!
Re: Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? by omoalaro: 10:16am On Jun 12, 2011
Muhammed taught us never to put anything between us and Allah. He said God is closer to us than our jugular vein. We Muslims call on Allah in times of pleasure and in times of pains. Christians were also directed as such as found in the bible, but for some reasons, they choose to do what they want.
Have you seen Muslims praying before? Compare what you saw with the biblical passage below.

Nehemiah, Chapter 8
004:And Ezra the scribe stood upon a pulpit of wood, which they had made for the purpose; and beside him stood Mattithiah, and Shema, and Anaiah, and Urijah, and Hilkiah, and Maaseiah, on his right hand; and on his left hand, Pedaiah, and Mishael, and Malchiah, and Hashum, and Hashbadana, Zechariah, and Meshullam.
005:And Ezra opened the book in the sight of all the people; (for he was above all the peoplewink and when he opened it, all the people stood up:
006:And Ezra blessed the LORD, the great God. And all the people answered, Amen, Amen, with lifting up their hands: and they bowed their heads, and worshipped the LORD with their faces to the ground.

Jesus (May the peace and blessings of God be upon Him), a humble messenger of God never taught anyone to deify him but himself prayed to God.

Matthew, Chapter 27:46:And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

Matthew, Chapter 19:16:And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?
017:And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

Matthew, Chapter 12:28: But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you.

John, Chapter 5:30: I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

Luke, Chapter 11:20:But if I with the finger of God cast out devils, no doubt the kingdom of God is come upon you.

John, Chapter 11:41:Then they took away the stone from the place where the dead was laid. And Jesus lifted up his eyes, and said, Father, I thank thee that thou hast heard me.
042:And I knew that thou hearest me always: but because of the people which stand by I said it, that they may believe that thou hast sent me.

Acts, Chapter 2:22: Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:

Quran 19:34-36
Such was Jesus, son of Mary: (this is) a statement of the truth concerning which they doubt.
It befitteth not (the Majesty of) Allah that He should take unto Himself a son. Glory be to Him! When He decreeth a thing, He saith unto it only: Be! and it is.
And lo! Allah is my Lord and your Lord. So serve Him. That is the right path.

In spite of all the above, I know some idiots will still tell us we need one holy ghost to understand simple English. God will save you from yourselves
Re: Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? by otunba9ja: 10:34am On Jun 12, 2011
Now, who among you can fight or revenge for God ? Did God at any time thru the Holy bible or Holy Quran or told you that he can not defend Himself,

Secondly, we claim that those that make unreasonable religious comments, kill for religion sake are the Northern Almajiris and Southern uneducated xtian religion fanatics because they did not go to or are deprived of school/education.

Pls, review your comments on this topic and note that God has not hired you as a defender, lawyer, consultant or advocator, Him alone has the sovereign powers to Judge His annointed/Servants.

My final advice is that we should also be mindful of the TOPICS we post via medium like this. ( avoid provocative, incitive, negative ladden emotional topics on NL )
Re: Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? by deadie(m): 12:31pm On Jun 12, 2011
rafhell:

MODERATOR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD BEFORE ANOTHER RELIGION KILLING WILL START !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See what the religion of Peace has done to the psyche of Nigerians? Christianity and Is-lame are two unfortunate Middle Eastern mythology embraced by Africans. They should have no place in our society.
Re: Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? by Sweetnecta: 12:59pm On Jun 12, 2011
Deadie; « #42 on: Today at 04:59:37 AM »
[Quote]Quote from: Sweetnecta on Today at 04:56:48 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ the word 'infidel' is on the pages of the bible. as i have said your christian soldier mindset is always saying the wrong thing that a potshot could be thrown and knock you out at any time.

what do christians say when slicing the neck of a new york cab driver, or when george bush orders up a crusade?

by the way, i didn't forget anything. it is not what they lying plane passengers said they heard. so it is not used like you are suggesting.

Altho I am not a Christian, Christians do not kill in the name of religion. Only one religion currently have members who kill in the name of religion: Is-lame[/Quote]i see that you need to be brought to the total truth;

the religion is Islam. not is-lame.

let me talk about the christian atrocities since Muhammad [as] restored pure monotheism that christianity destroyed completely from the loosely standing structure that they found in the hand of the jew.

a]. the roman catholic was killing the coptics in egypt when they asked the muslims under ibn khattab [ra] to rescue them. this is how islam really entered egypt. christianity did not enter any society with the mayhem of bloodshed and oppressions, including slavery and colonization of the people and not just the land.

b]. there is no time, including the many crusades to the midde east or on european continent and the famous spanish inquisition that the bloodletting was not about 'in the name of jesus'. the christians up till this very day have a fighting song as they call themselves christian soldiers. what does soldiers specialize in except killing for a cause? what do christian soldiers do except kill in the name of christianity for the sake of their God; christ and ghost and Jehovah or one of them?

c]. christians deceive people and society and bring in chaos, including what george bush took to iraq in the name of his Christian God and he crusaded with bombing in afghanistan. many muslims died under these ideas in the hands of christians and many died because the christians insisted under their seeds of deceit, turning brother against his brother, in the exact way the bible records jesus' bringing swords and tearing up family. today, the christians are killing the minds of the youngs in afghanistan under their proselytizing.

d]. in the wwII it is obvious that the christian germans under the 3rd reich of naziism killed the gypsies, and others and oh, trying to wipe out the jews. these are genocidal at least. unfortunately, te jews have in another form is doing the very same thing to the palestians who are their victims as they used to be the victims of hitler's gang.

e]. the first desert storm, then desert shield of the early 1990s bore pictures of american and her allies ordinances and armaments saying 'say hello to your god', 'now you will have your virgins', 'this is from jesus' and many others to mention them all here. the sword of jesus in the hand of the christian, one is only safe from it if you convert.

f]. the colonization of africa and other ethnics of the world by christians is centered around accept christianity or your life. the slaves of america who were muslims lost their islamic names and religion and many refused to be oppressed and lost their lives or limbs in that effort; kunta kinte of gambia in the roots' miniseries was a good example ofchristian pillage.

g] ira of ireland and england fought and killed each other based on their gods, mary and jesus and obviously jehovah was the reason for this.

h]. the kkk, etc white man's gang use the bible to oppress, hang black people, spanish as long you are not a white european.

i]. the america of today, the christian right kill liberals, including abortion doctors based on christianity. and christianity is based on christ. whose account do these people kill the doctors on?

j]. there is a video on youtube where the american military officers went to town on the iraqis while the americans were shouting 'jesus killed Muhammad'. tell me, is there any denial such a christian didn't kill those muslims who lost their lives for jesus?

the concept of tell me one thing christianity brought except under it i will show you, chaos, mayhem, death and oppression should be a thing said about christianity. christianity is based on killing so much so that they surmise that their God must be a God that can be killed.
Re: Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? by olawalebabs(m): 1:29pm On Jun 12, 2011
Sweetnecta may Allah continue to bless your knowledge. Jazakum llahu khairan
Re: Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? by Ollami(f): 3:36pm On Jun 12, 2011
we dont kall his name in danger , we call Allah in time of danger cos, he is d most merciful and most gracious .
Re: Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? by deadie(m): 3:42pm On Jun 12, 2011
Sweetnecta:

Deadie; « #42 on: Today at 04:59:37 AM »i see that you need to be brought to the total truth;

the religion is Islam. not is-lame.

let me talk about the christian atrocities since Muhammad [as] restored pure monotheism that christianity destroyed completely from the loosely standing structure that they found in the hand of the jew.

a]. the roman catholic was killing the coptics in egypt when they asked the muslims under ibn khattab [ra] to rescue them. this is how islam really entered egypt. christianity did not enter any society with the mayhem of bloodshed and oppressions, including slavery and colonization of the people and not just the land.

b]. there is no time, including the many crusades to the midde east or on european continent and the famous spanish inquisition that the bloodletting was not about 'in the name of jesus'. the christians up till this very day have a fighting song as they call themselves christian soldiers. what does soldiers specialize in except killing for a cause? what do christian soldiers do except kill in the name of christianity for the sake of their God; christ and ghost and Jehovah or one of them?

c]. christians deceive people and society and bring in chaos, including what george bush took to iraq in the name of his Christian God and he crusaded with bombing in afghanistan. many muslims died under these ideas in the hands of christians and many died because the christians insisted under their seeds of deceit, turning brother against his brother, in the exact way the bible records jesus' bringing swords and tearing up family. today, the christians are killing the minds of the youngs in afghanistan under their proselytizing.

d]. in the wwII it is obvious that the christian germans under the 3rd reich of naziism killed the gypsies, and others and oh, trying to wipe out the jews. these are genocidal at least. unfortunately, te jews have in another form is doing the very same thing to the palestians who are their victims as they used to be the victims of hitler's gang.

e]. the first desert storm, then desert shield of the early 1990s bore pictures of american and her allies ordinances and armaments saying 'say hello to your god', 'now you will have your virgins', 'this is from jesus' and many others to mention them all here. the sword of jesus in the hand of the christian, one is only safe from it if you convert.

f]. the colonization of africa and other ethnics of the world by christians is centered around accept christianity or your life. the slaves of america who were muslims lost their islamic names and religion and many refused to be oppressed and lost their lives or limbs in that effort; kunta kinte of gambia in the roots' miniseries was a good example ofchristian pillage.

g] ira of ireland and england fought and killed each other based on their gods, mary and jesus and obviously jehovah was the reason for this.

h]. the kkk, etc white man's gang use the bible to oppress, hang black people, spanish as long you are not a white european.

i]. the america of today, the christian right kill liberals, including abortion doctors based on christianity. and christianity is based on christ. whose account do these people kill the doctors on?

j]. there is a video on youtube where the american military officers went to town on the iraqis while the americans were shouting 'jesus killed Muhammad'. tell me, is there any denial such a christian didn't kill those muslims who lost their lives for jesus?

the concept of tell me one thing christianity brought except under it i will show you, chaos, mayhem, death and oppression should be a thing said about christianity. christianity is based on killing so much so that they surmise that their God must be a God that can be killed.

There is no doubt that Christians did kill in the PAST, hundreds of years ago in the name of religion. However, I want to correct you on some of the issues:

1. George Bush did not go to war in Iraq and Afghanistan in the name of religion, although in one of his numerous gaffes, he did say Crusade.
2. You may want to educate yourself more about Nazism. Nazism became a religion, it was not part of Christianity.
3. IRA was more of an independence war. Did Biafrans kill northern muslims during the Nigerian civil war because they were muslims?
4. KKK burned crosses but never justified their act based on any religious verse, or on Christianity.
5. People that kill abortion doctors do so mainly on their moral views, does not justify such act based on Christianity, and have no mass followers.

There are other lies contained in your post which I wouldn't bother to respond to. Now, to my original post. Show me a video of a Christian, who is beheading someone in the name of religion, i.e insulting Jesus or whatever. Or one who has blown up planes and building in the name of religion. Don't tell me about 200 yrs ago. BTW, I do believe that both Christianity and Islam(e) are crap that should have been confined in the Middle East. Now I got 2 religion pissed off and I am beginning to get scared. I think I am about to get killed.
Lets do a little puzzle: Who do u think is gonna behead me? Christians (for insulting their Jesus) or Muslims, for talking about Mohammed?
Re: Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? by LagosShia: 9:58pm On Jun 12, 2011
@deadie

you can make the below thread (starting from page 3 to page 8 ) as a reference point to understand that there is nothing like killing in the name of religion when it comes to islam.the wars fought in the early days of islam were defensive in nature and were fought against the "infidels" not because they were infidels but because they were antagonistic and agressive wrecking havoc on muslims.you can also read there from pages 3-8 on the attrocities of christianity and those acts even recorded in the bible as crimes committed by the biblical God:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-653197.64.html
Re: Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? by Sweetnecta: 2:15am On Jun 13, 2011
Deadie;« #75 on: Yesterday at 03:42:15 PM »
[Quote]There is no doubt that Christians did kill in the PAST, hundreds of years ago in the name of religion. However, I want to correct you on some of the issues:[/Quote]you may want to correct yourself because they are still doing it, today. if you doubt me, wager your disbelief, i will upload videos that will make you become a muslim in the shortest time possible.

[Quote]1. George Bush did not go to war in Iraq and Afghanistan in the name of religion, although in one of his numerous gaffes, he did say Crusade.[/Quote]videos of bush talking about spreading the faith in iraq is on youtube. keep your head in the sand of sahara desert. i know netter.

[Quote]2. You may want to educate yourself more about Nazism. Nazism became a religion, it was not part of Christianity.[/Quote]hitler was in the church and had pictures taken with smiling church leader. i guess he can frown or refuse his brother. remember the christians still drag the effigy of the jewish guy judas iscariot every easter? where have you been hiding that you haven't seen that? last year a muslim man came to the resque of a rabbinic student on the subway of new york vity. the jewish man crime was that he is a jew in the eye of the christian mob.

[Quote]3. IRA was more of an independence war. Did Biafrans kill northern muslims during the Nigerian civil war because they were muslims[/Quote]were you alive on the bold or the narrator didn't tell you the truth? go back to him and say some older man said you need to know the truth. on youtube you will find videos of captured federal troops that were stripped naked and were told to say in the name of jesus biafra will win. look don't go there with me because the biafrans pillage the women in benin city and some people say the bini young women psyche never the same the reason you see the crazy phenom in europe about our bini girls. please don't let me offend any group of nigerians.

[Quote]4. KKK burned crosses but never justified their act based on any religious verse, or on Christianity.[/Quote]yes they do justify it by the bible. are you kidding me? you need to stop.

[Quote]5. People that kill abortion doctors do so mainly on their moral views, does not justify such act based on Christianity, and have no mass followers.[/Quote]and their morality is based on christianity. i think you are just talking for the sake of wanting to say something.

[Quote]There are other lies contained in your post which I wouldn't bother to respond to. Now, to my original post. Show me a video of a Christian, who is beheading someone in the name of religion, i.e insulting Jesus or whatever. Or one who has blown up planes and building in the name of religion. Don't tell me about 200 yrs ago. BTW, I do believe that both Christianity and Islam(e) are crap that should have been confined in the Middle East. Now I got 2 religion pissed off and I am beginning to get scared. I think I am about to get killed.[/Quote]how about showing you a set of nations that destroy generations in the name of jesus, under the guise of other matters? usa, england, etc. colonizers and colonialists.

[Quote]Lets do a little puzzle: Who do u think is gonna behead me? Christians (for insulting their Jesus) or Muslims, for talking about Mohammed?[/Quote]you can get your wish in the hands of christians in belfast, or around the skinheads of england, the catholic mafia dons and their sicilian mafioso, or the familias in new jersey and new jersey, the backward christians in the southern states of america, and am sure in a not so public arenas where christians of nigeria can hide your person after they did you in, be afraid of the christian raging inferno that is dormant only in the surface. muslims may engage you and ask you to prove your claims as we are doing here. the christians will conduct pre emptive strike on you.
Re: Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? by Sweetnecta: 4:01am On Jun 13, 2011
@deadie; this set of videos should help you what the american industrialists and the gis are doing;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azMquoMu_-U
Re: Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? by deadie(m): 5:14pm On Jun 13, 2011
Sweetnecta:

@deadie; this set of videos should help you what the american industrialists and the gis are doing;

I came to respond to you, but there is no need, you simply didn't make any sense in your last posts. Only muslims kill in this modern age while screaming Allah Akbar. You can live in self denial for all you wish. I am fully aware that if you and your cohorts get hold of me, my head will probably never be found. All religion are bad but Islam is the very worst of them. I can only weep for your next victim.
Re: Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? by LagosShia: 6:40pm On Jun 13, 2011
deadie:

I came to respond to you, but there is no need, you simply didn't make any sense in your last posts. Only muslims kill in this modern age while screaming Allah Akbar. You can live in self denial for all you wish. I am fully aware that if you and your cohorts get hold of me, my head will probably never be found. All religion are bad but Islam is the very worst of them. I can only weep for your next victim.

i have a small challenge for you.since you're holding the religion accountable for the actions of its followers,then please find me a verse in the holy book of Islam,the Holy Quran,that urges/commenads muslims to shout "Allahu Akbar" when beheading people.
Re: Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? by Sweetnecta: 9:32pm On Jun 13, 2011
@deadie; « #79 on: Today at 05:14:58 PM »
[Quote]Quote from: Sweetnecta on Today at 04:01:05 AM

I came to respond to you, but there is no need, you simply didn't make any sense in your last posts. Only muslims kill in this modern age while screaming Allah Akbar. You can live in self denial for all you wish. I am fully aware that if you and your cohorts get hold of me, my head will probably never be found. All religion are bad but Islam is the very worst of them. I can only weep for your next victim.[/Quote]the video you refused to watch shows, presently that american ammunition, eg rifles that are used to kill muslims in iraq and afghanistan carry saying of jesus of the bible! i know your yellow belly will not watch it.

and you claim to be living in afghanistan or are you a liar in this case? if you live in afghanistan and you are not a liar, that shows that even the afghanistans who are battle seasoned shout Allahu Akbar and you are still alive. the american will get you before the afghans do; you may jut end up in gitmo as enemy combatant.

if i get you, i must just bury foot in your backside for being a young man lying all over the places and further soil the name of my beloved 9ja. if its your type that will be the leaders of tomorrow, i expect honesty in your response. if my prophet Muhaamd Al Mustapha [as] didn't shout Allahu Akbar and beheaded an innocent person or even a guilty person who insulted him, i will not invent this methodology you say is in Islam.

thank Allah; Lagosshia has thrown you a challenge. i hope you have the liver to answer? otherwise grow spine and get out of afghanishan before sundown.
Re: Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? by deadie(m): 10:05pm On Jun 13, 2011
LagosShia:

i have a small challenge for you.since you're holding the religion accountable for the actions of its followers,then please find me a verse in the holy book of Islam,the Holy Quran,that urges/commenads muslims to shout "Allahu Akbar" when beheading people.

Hehehe ,  I don't have such time bro. Raised as a Christian, the last time I read the bible was probably 10 years ago, and I probably remember only 2 verses. Boring. So why would I go and buy a Quran to do your little assignment? Maybe there is no place is in the Quran where muslims are mandated to shout "Allahu Akbar" before a beheading or a "blow-up", there is no gainsaying that this is the reality in your religion. Muslims put the Haram to the Boko, not only in Nigeria, but in the whole wide world.
Sweetnecta:

@deadie; « #79 on: Today at 05:14:58 PM »the video you refused to watch shows, presently that american ammunition, eg rifles that are used to kill muslims in iraq and afghanistan carry saying of jesus of the bible! i know your yellow belly will not watch it.

and you claim to be living in afghanistan or are you a liar in this case? if you live in afghanistan and you are not a liar, that shows that even the afghanistans who are battle seasoned shout Allahu Akbar and you are still alive. the american will get you before the afghans do; you may jut end up in gitmo as enemy combatant.

if i get you, i must just bury foot in your backside for being a young man lying all over the places and further soil the name of my beloved 9ja. if its your type that will be the leaders of tomorrow, i expect honesty in your response. if my prophet Muhaamd Al Mustapha [as] didn't shout Allahu Akbar and beheaded an innocent person or even a guilty person who insulted him, i will not invent this methodology you say is in Islam.

thank Allah; Lagosshia has thrown you a challenge. i hope you have the liver to answer? otherwise grow spine and get out of afghanishan before sundown.

I like you bro, but I would have loved you if you hadn't belong to this religion, even better if you didn't have any at all. See, you are already threatening me with violence  cry Anyway, I do not live in Afghanistan yet, but I am planning on taking their citizenship because I want to flee to there when your brothers, the Bokos fully succeed in turning Nigeria into the Sharia State of Buharistan. Oh, I know the sound of that just gave you an erection.

I apologise because as you rightly guessed, I don't want to be directed to your terrorist website. Ah, is that your plan? You want Americans to send a Predator Drone after me abi? BTW, I wonder if all muslims are brainwashed. America is busy rebuilding all the countries you mentioned and all the muslims see is that they are destroying muslim land. True, bush invasion of Iraq was an wrong, because he lied on WMD. However, if I had been an American president after 911, I probably would have bombed Afghanistan (my adopted country) to the stone ages and left them to rebuild their country themselves, which they probably wouldn't be able to. The kind heart in wanting to rebuild the country is their undoing. Bomb the hell out your attackers, cripple them to their knees and get out. That is my own philosophy. You want America out of muslim land? Stop terrorism. Don't worry, soon they will be in Northern Nigerian with their drones blowing you religious nut jobs back to Allah. Do you know Igbo businessmen were butchered by your brothers recently while they asked them to recite "Ila ila . . .  whatever?" Any God, whether muslim or Christian God, whose followers has killed the innocent, whether  in the past or in the present in his name, for his glory, can suck on my balls.
Re: Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? by pleep(m): 11:49pm On Jun 13, 2011
I have tried like 4 times to unsubscribe to this thread. But everytime it keeps comming back, wtf? this stuff makes me sick.
Re: Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? by Araboy(m): 4:57pm On Jun 14, 2011
sweet t and alloy emeka your ignorance and hate are notorious but that how low people like you guys act everytime they lose the argument they resort to insults I feel sorry for Muslim Nigerians who share same country with  creepy  persons  of your genre

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Mirror To Your Life...................? / How To Sustain The Goodness Of Ramadan Even After Ramadan? / 8 Simple Steps To Help You Prepare For Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.