Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,761 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

What Happened To Ice Prince? (opinion) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happened To Ice Prince? (opinion) (1034 Views)

Girls Shows Her Pussy, Bleep Herself With Love Machine Ice Prince & OAP Dotun Reacts(Vid / Ice Prince And Tobi Of Bbnaija Caught Kissing (picture) / Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To Ice Prince? (opinion) by KiNg0G: 9:55am On Dec 02, 2021
Who forgot the zamani prince, who brought different styles and fashion into the nigeria music entertainment industry.

but dude killed his career with his own hands, HE literally made nigerias love Rap music after the era of Dagrin, mi.

ice prince was one of pioneer of new school hiphop music but because of greed and money moves he DIVERTED INTO DOING party jams, n terry G type of music ...singing when he was supposed to be rapping! Because like most artist he thought nigeria wants gbedu music. He forgot the fans knows him as a rapper, so he wasn't taken seriously.

Take a look at nasty c today
Take a look at sarkodie
Take a look at casper nyovest
They are still topping music charts.

The least majority of us heard from him, is 2017 featured by major lazer particula

We thought he was obviously making a successful comebacks, but like some artist it's just too late when they follow the wrong paths.
Nigerias don't like rap, nigeria wants to dance that's one of the lies misleading our young artist of today.

I just hoped this get to ice prince one way or the other.

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Ice Prince? (opinion) by T0T0fucker: 9:56am On Dec 02, 2021
Hahahaha, ice prince that year.

Chai
Re: What Happened To Ice Prince? (opinion) by GraciousGod190: 9:58am On Dec 02, 2021
KiNg0G:
Who forgot the zamani prince, who brought different styles and fashion into the nigeria music entertainment industry.

but dude killed his career with his own hands, HE literally made nigerias love Rap music after the era of Dagrin, mi... ice prince was one of pioneer of new school rap music hiphop but because of greed and money moves he DIVERTED INTO DOING party jams, singing when hes supposed to be rapping! Because like most artist he thought nigeria wants gbedu music

Take a look at nasty c today
Take a look at sarkodie
Take a look at casper nyovest
They are still topping music charts.

The least majority of us heard from him, is 2017 featured by major lazer particula

We thought he was obviously making a successful comebacks, but like some artist it's just too late when they follow the wrong paths.
Nigerias don't like rap, nigeria wants to dance that's one of the lies misleading our young artist of today.

I just hoped this get to ice prince one way or the other...

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

What i know his, he do regrets it, changing his music to please the crowds.
Re: What Happened To Ice Prince? (opinion) by AlhajiNatty(m): 10:05am On Dec 02, 2021
OP, be there mentioning Ice Prince name upandan anyhow until he comes there and show you his 'Aboki' side.
Re: What Happened To Ice Prince? (opinion) by KiNg0G: 10:08am On Dec 02, 2021
AlhajiNatty:
OP, be there mentioning Ice Prince name
upandan anyhow until he comes there and show you his 'Aboki' side.

When was the LAST Time you heard aboki side on a dj play list?

But today...my neighbor still vibing to his oleku ft brymo.

Nigga made a wrong choice
Re: What Happened To Ice Prince? (opinion) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 02, 2021
This Toto OG have come again,see the Monika of the FTC kikikiki it shows everything about you is centred around Toto. TotoOG have a nice day kikikiki
Re: What Happened To Ice Prince? (opinion) by NairalandSARS: 12:44pm On Dec 02, 2021
Sarkodie ended his career.
I don't know what rappers are thinking featuring that guy.
Re: What Happened To Ice Prince? (opinion) by MufasaLion: 12:49pm On Dec 02, 2021
Panshak is my mans. Nigga too good got some good lyrics. I still jam to his last album (Jos To The World) always! I really wish he could come with a hit! I miss Ice Prince. cool

Mufasa is my man also. Nigga holding South Africa hip-hop down! Now, he's switched to Amapiano and he's topping the charts too!!! I really want Casper to come back to hip-hop! He said they gonna beg him to come back to hip-hop. cool

Nasty C!!! That guy is a young beast! I can put that nigga beside most of the rappers in Nigeria. He's gonna kill 'em all. His frestyle on "Sway In The Morning" show really showcased him well. His Mad over you mashup with Runtown was lit back then! Nasty still dropping jams steady! Nasty is always a favorite!!! tongue cool

I ain't no fan of Sarkodie but I like his collaboration with IcePrince on Shots on Shots

(1) (Reply)

Where Are You Gonna Be At Your Crossover Night / I Need Advise Guys, Kind Of Confused About The Kind Of Person I Am. / Guess What Is Wrong With This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.