Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! (36496 Views)

Help! How Can I Save My Kid Brother In-law From Taking meth? / Boys & Girls Caught Taking meth In South-East (Video) / The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! by Lovenorth: 9:31am On Nov 28, 2021
Useless people polluting our society
Re: meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! by Oddfinder: 9:31am On Nov 28, 2021
Stop with all the propaganda please
Southeast can be linked with many things but drug abuse..it doesn't make sense to ùse isolated incidents to write shit about an entire region..when it come to drug abuse we know those involved..the the region the effects are seen

3 Likes

Re: meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! by Olam09(m): 9:31am On Nov 28, 2021
Dipolhog:
Is this drug not the crystal meth seen in BREAKING BAD

It's even in Let's be cop.. the thing dey America wella

1 Like

Re: meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! by spydera: 9:31am On Nov 28, 2021
... and I bin think say that stuff na iceblock ooo
Normal.
Re: meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! by Putindbutt: 9:32am On Nov 28, 2021
Re: meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! by Pipefitter: 9:33am On Nov 28, 2021
In some countries being in possession of meth will earn you a death sentence, so flogging is really a child's play and I'm sure it will stop a lot and discourage many. I support the flogging abeg

2 Likes

Re: meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! by spydera: 9:33am On Nov 28, 2021
But seriously, this stuff is not getting funny anymore...
NDLEA how far... Work don show ooo LOL
Re: meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! by thaoriginator: 9:34am On Nov 28, 2021
angry
Re: meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! by Gucciboss: 9:35am On Nov 28, 2021
The noise is getting too much. This is not new. It is just hardship and frustration that excalated the whole nonsense.

1 Like

Re: meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! by Carlylepneuma: 9:35am On Nov 28, 2021
Animals una own they always wors, pikin de pursue him mama, pikin de kill him papa... Continue ⏩ nd d result will be an entertainment to our eyes and ears because we don't give a flyn wdgf....
Re: meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! by donforeign: 9:35am On Nov 28, 2021
AntiBeEmCe:
Is it only in the East that d drug is spreading or is it because they are speaking out against it, dat you think it's only a South Eastern problem. Abeg go siddon with this ur exaggerated, bias epistle.
very foolish epistle bro .. bias and foolishness dey worry dem... Drug wey full Benin, even lagos here...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! by Positivepoint(m): 9:35am On Nov 28, 2021
EcoBrick:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/11/mkpuru-mmiri-drug-chaos-in-igboland-escalates/

.... To be continued below..

High drug use is usually as a result of rise in poverty within a society and reduce economic opportunities for the population.

Igbos need to go back home and create jobs for their people instead of migrating if not this is just the beginning.

It will reach a tipping point in less than 5 years and that will be too late.

Also labs that manufacturer meth are all located within Igbo communities.

The dealers are also with the communities. If u dispute this pls ask any NDLEA official u know.

6 Likes

Re: meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! by DOTian: 9:35am On Nov 28, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
This made me remember the crack epidemic in the United states.

The drug dealers sold drugs to their communities and then destroyed their communities literally they committed genocide against their communities.

The same situation is happening in the south east, they import drugs and poison their communities, lives will be ruined and families destroyed, the difference between the crack era and now is that the United states government stopped it by bringing down the drug dealers, here in Nigeria, it can't be stopped. It will spread to every corner of Nigeria.

In the coming years,we shall see the increase of mad and aggressive meth addicts, the bad thing is there will be no rehabilitation center for them, their families will abandon them and they will be homeless.

This is the effect of meth on the body

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHlJL8GLzGI

Thank God there is a huge gap between what your wicked soul is praying for and the situation on ground inn the east.
I know this might sound surprising to some of you but the fact is that the East does not have a bigger drug problem than the west or the north! It's just that village and community heads are tackling the problem head on from the onset.
You can choose to shout yourself hoarse, but the fact is that the East is fine and unless those of you from the other side take similar urgent steps to save your youths, you will be the laughing stock tomorrow..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! by Patrioticman007(m): 9:36am On Nov 28, 2021
OlogoJ:
All this hoopla about MpuruMmiri is an after-thought and hypocritical as far as I am concerned. When the news media was awash with reports of numerous igbos being busted for peddling drugs in foreign countries, these activists were mute and dumb. But now that the chicken has come home to roost, they're making noise upandan.

Karma is giving south east their Christmas hamper baskets. This generation of Igbo youths are gone, hence the blue murder of Nigerians & Igbo's in the south east by ipob because they take mkpurumiri for motivation.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! by Bigboy911: 9:36am On Nov 28, 2021
Funny thing is Afonja smelly dirty lazy urchins and Aboki pigs do drugs most,but i like the way Igbos are against this mkpuru miri cos Igbos don’t consume drugs

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! by Tomahawk99(m): 9:36am On Nov 28, 2021
Boys learn how to cook Sabu for Asia don come back to come turn their people into junkies and zombies.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 28, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
grin

I don dey see this meth for the street of the south west since 2009, and am sure it has been on the street of Lagos earlier than 2009.

Why this same meth com b like the new thing in town in the SE

Abi no b meth be Ice
I come dea tire o.

The media loves to exaggerate everything. They are just taking advantage of community leaders attempt to flush out those using the drug. The drug is even more popular in the South-South than in the East.

2 Likes

Re: meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! by bibiking7(m): 9:37am On Nov 28, 2021

It will be a bit hard to make busts in the East because of UGM folks killing Uniform men.
If the DEA or NDLEA try to enter most hot spots for drug peddling. There might be chaos and confusion as to their motive.

3 Likes

Re: meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! by Cerebellum: 9:37am On Nov 28, 2021
Amaka people ehnnngrin

Bigboy911:
Funny thing is Afonja smelly dirty lazy urchins and Aboki pigs do drugs most,but i like the way Igbos are against this mkpuru miri cos Igbos don’t consume drugs

Look, stop lying to yourself. Yes, every tribe do drugs but there's no doubt that Igbo people carry and use drug the most after the hypocrite Almajiris!

8 Likes

Re: meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! by Quality20(m): 9:38am On Nov 28, 2021
igbokey ppl want biafra una say no.... they want presidency una still say no.... now they want mpuru miri and ona still wan stop them?
Re: meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! by funkybroyouknow: 9:39am On Nov 28, 2021
the drug crisis will never end until the dealers are brought to book, this is the pure truth

3 Likes

Re: meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! by Chidex50(m): 9:39am On Nov 28, 2021
I like as it's been taken so serious so that there'll be an urgent measures while other regions pretend as if it's well.It's everywhere oooo,all hands should be on deck.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! by JustCurious: 9:39am On Nov 28, 2021
Let’s focus on the root cause. And tackle the issue from there...❤️
Re: meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! by Decryptor(m): 9:40am On Nov 28, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
grin

I don dey see this meth for the street of the south west since 2009, and am sure it has been on the street of Lagos earlier than 2009.

Why this same meth com b like the new thing in town in the SE

Abi no b meth be Ice

You should know that South West are the majority when it comes to media publicity both by paper media and online. With this, they will not stop at tarnishing the image of Igbos while they keep a blind eye to vices going on in their zone.

That was how they cooked up one lie last year that "Fathers in Anambra were raping their daughters" of which eventually, the public officer that they claimed said such debunked it as a heinous lie that she never said such a thing.

These are the same set of people who see nothing wrong in incestuous rape with one of their kin here on Nairaland who was thrown into a United States Jail after raping a 14 year old minor and threatening to kill her is begging Nairalanders to come to his aid.

But like they say, in every disadvantage comes an advantage...at least, stake holders in the SE are keeping no stone unturned to fight the menace of drug use in Igbo land.

We are not like the zone where the brown-teeth chief drug dealer who is seeking a presidential ambition is worshipped and seen as a demi-god because of N500 he shares during campaigns.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 28, 2021
I can understand the point the activists are coming from...that these people are adults. Not kids. But on the contrary, the language people around here understand is force. Not rehabilitation. I support the use of force and flogging to make youth in SE see the level of condemnation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! by Joeyfizzo: 9:47am On Nov 28, 2021
Sometin wey North dey take jeje nothing happen e reach east turn them begin cast the tin, mumu demselves and dey misbehave, ona no be North mate for drug levels, sit the f*ck down.....light brains. #saynotodrugs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! by Belafonte(m): 9:47am On Nov 28, 2021
It seems like the chickens have come home to roost. Our hardworking brothers have conquered the drug scene everywhere in the world and now they've come home to conquer Alaigbo.

Unfortunately, this has the propensity to spread to other parts of Nigeria. All hands must be on deck to fish out meth dealers in igboland and bring the full weight of the law upon them.
Re: meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! by DEROXMAN: 9:48am On Nov 28, 2021
grin grin their wahala
who gives a Bleep pls

1 Like

Re: meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! by Belafonte(m): 9:49am On Nov 28, 2021
mikezuruki:
I can understand the point the activists are coming from...that these people are adults. Not kids. But on the contrary, the language people around here understand is force. Not rehabilitation. I support the use of force and flogging to make youth in SE see the level of condemnation

Only those who are alive enjoy human rights. At this point, any and every means available in restoring sanity must be utlised. Meth is dangerously addictive and there's almost no going back once addiction and dependence sets in

4 Likes

Re: meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! by Sanjemiga: 9:50am On Nov 28, 2021
Look let's be sincere. The drug trafficking menace was going to hit home sooner or later. When few people talk against it you people will say all na hustle till your junior brothers and sisters began to take hard drugs. When you see evil speak against it before it hits one of your own. This people who traffic drugs once they see they have good market in the east they will also develop the drug network business over there. Its common sense. This is going to be really hard to fight. It's only coming out now because they are introducing even harder substances and it's selling. Face the people benefitting from the sales. It's not by flogging, as one person Is getting rehabilitated 10 others are being introduced to it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Government Vows Not To Recall Sacked Doctors / Carpenter electrocuted while working in Delta State (Disturbing Photos) / Mother And Son Test Positive For COVID-19 In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.