Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! (36503 Views)

Help! How Can I Save My Kid Brother In-law From Taking meth? / Boys & Girls Caught Taking meth In South-East (Video) / The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! by Grandmeister(m): 11:57am On Nov 28, 2021
omenkaLives:
Only an unconscionable dummie would equate the call for the protection of a region to claims of coming from the same region.

I'm from the Middle Belt and desire not to see the West, a region I love so much, get polluted by the same Mkpurummiri epidemic ravaging AfghanEastern.

You may do yourself in if the comment hurts you so much. Save yourself the pains.
So much gibberish and odour laced spittle everywhere. Own your despicable nature with pride.
Re: meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! by VEHINTOLAR: 12:07pm On Nov 28, 2021
I don't care if all of them run mad in that their evil enclave. The only problem here is that the okoros can't stay in their little hole. Already,we are dealing with the daily arrival,in droves,of armed robbers,kidnappers,prostitutes,drug traffickers,etc from AfghanEastern,land of rising crimes.

You guys should stay in your hole;don't bring your madness to our midst !
Re: meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! by Tingotoe: 12:24pm On Nov 28, 2021
Takeproft:
The Truth is, North and South West are the highest users of drugs in Nigeria. Colorado comes to mind. I think there is some form of preconceived agenda with this whole meth and South East brouhaha.
Continue fooling yourself until your Mkpuru Mimiri consumes you then you can pass on the blame to the North and West

1 Like

Re: meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! by Handsomebb: 12:24pm On Nov 28, 2021
Wahala
Re: meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! by Sleekfingers: 12:25pm On Nov 28, 2021
EcoBrick:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/11/mkpuru-mmiri-drug-chaos-in-igboland-escalates/

.... To be continued below..

Crystal wey boys dey take anyhow for lagos......Ndlea should go to oju ino, akala, agarawu , ilaje for bariga, agege, ajegunle , ijora, badia, amukoko , orile, mile 2 under bridge etc

Those dealer need to be sentence to life imprisonment or executed.......but the government should pls legalize marijuana.....
Re: meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 28, 2021
OtemAtum:
Hmm. Wahala for person wey dey take drug. This story sounds similar to the story of Jehovah who rebelled against God Almighty (Reverad, Summation of Consciousness) far back billions of years ago. Drug is a very bad thing when abused. May our children and children's children not be caught in the web of drugs. Isee.

What about those that existed more than hundreds of trillions years ago?

AOO1 said I should ask you since I don't understand his music!

You know his songs are too deep for someone that never attended any school throughout his life!
Re: meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 28, 2021
OtemAtum:
Hmm. Wahala for person wey dey take drug. This story sounds similar to the story of Jehovah who rebelled against God Almighty (Reverad, Summation of Consciousness) far back billions of years ago. Drug is a very bad thing when abused. May our children and children's children not be caught in the web of drugs. Isee.

What about those that existed more than hundreds of trillions of years ago?

You know his songs are too deep for someone that never attended any school throughout his life!
Re: meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! by OtemAtum: 12:43pm On Nov 28, 2021
HellVictorinho3:

What about those existed more than a hundred trillions years ago?

What is your question?
Re: meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! by donforeign: 12:45pm On Nov 28, 2021
kingthreat:

Crystal Meth and Crack no be the same thing. Crystal Meth can make one mad. Though those 2 are class A drugs.

Dem dey here baba .
Na wetin dey chop boys money ..
Person dn carry him glk collect crack for area before.... Well sha, all in the name of highness
Re: meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! by Omoslim26: 12:52pm On Nov 28, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
I can still remember when some South Africans dey always complain about Nigerians selling drugs in SA, some Nigerians were supporting the drug sellers and blaming South Africans for buying the drugs.

You are spilling out the truth bro.

What you're seeing sitting down, if someone like koondog climb the Burj khalifa, he won't still see what you're seeing.

I see this getting more worst in the South East. I doubt NDLEA can't nip this in the bud.

Okay Okoro

Make una no just com flood Yoruba land with it.

I see this MpuruMmiri madness getting worst in the east

This I have seen.

For your mind now you don make sense abi grin grin
the matter has been brought under control already
shame shame shame shaaammee grin grin

1 Like

Re: meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 28, 2021
OtemAtum:
What is your question?

Well, I have to change the question...

Can you help me with any amount of money??

I really need to get an apartment...
I need 15000naira...

Rats have been inflicting wounds on me....

I don't want it to get worse...

Perhaps, I should give you the phone number of the person that wants to rent the apartment...
So that he will confirm that I need it....

He said the 15000naira is for 3months....

His name is Success.....
Re: meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! by InoGetJoy: 1:26pm On Nov 28, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Your people came out to complain about it.
Isn't it a good thing that the South Easterners are fighting to prevent this from turning into an epidemic? I think other regions should do same. First time I saw someone taking Ice was in 2014 in Lagos, I don't understand why it's seeming like it's a new thing
Re: meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 28, 2021
Tingotoe:
Continue fooling yourself until your Mkpuru Mimiri consumes you then you can pass on the blame to the North and West
I'm not Igbo. So...
Re: meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 28, 2021
When the seeds that you sow come home to roost. Those with ears will hear
Re: meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! by Orpe7(m): 2:11pm On Nov 28, 2021
Since Buba Marwa won't allow them export it, they would rather sell it to their own people
Tueh

2 Likes

Re: meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! by mauchiz: 2:13pm On Nov 28, 2021
Everyday bad news, I don't understand.
Re: meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 28, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
I can still remember when some South Africans dey always complain about Nigerians selling drugs in SA, some Nigerians were supporting the drug sellers and blaming South Africans for buying the drugs.

What you're seeing sitting down, if someone like koondog climb the Burj khalifa, he won't still see what you're seeing.

I see this getting more worst in the South East. I doubt NDLEA can nip this in the bud.

Okay Okoro

This I have seen.

Dude you really don't know anything it is because communities in the east are coming out and are talking about that is why it seems to be an Eastern thing. And the poster being mischievous wants to make it look like an East thing. To be truthful the real time bomb is in Lagos, Abuja and cities in the North like Kano. If you go to surulere since as far back as 2006 they have been selling SK and cocaine. It is a fast epidemic now codeine is like child's play compared to what they do now. If NDLEA wants to be honest and bring the statistics you would see that the highest consumers are in the south west.

1 Like

Re: meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 28, 2021
Cerebellum:
Amaka people ehnnngrin

Look, stop lying to yourself. Yes, every tribe do drugs but there's no doubt that Igbo people carry and use drug the most after the hypocrite Almajiris!

Bro in all honesty if NDLEA give you statistics of drug users, it will shock you that the South West is the highest followed by the north. As far back as 2006 SK consumption was already reaching epidemic levels in small surulere then you can imagine places like Island,Lekki and Mushin. It is so bad that codeine and Tramadol is child's play to them.

1 Like

Re: meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! by authority2006(m): 2:19pm On Nov 28, 2021
“Imo, like Anambra, is also flogging them. A lot of our brothers who are drug peddlers and who usually travel to other countries to destroy their youths are now home destroying Igbo youths.

I said the same thing last time on similar thread here.
Re: meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! by ArewaNorth: 2:37pm On Nov 28, 2021
So after calling Muslims backward, the same critics are demanding the idea of floggings as a solution to shame the addicts?
The idea of Islam recommending lashes for alcohol and other related drugs is to shame the addicts. I can see another Islamization agenda in the East!

1 Like

Re: meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! by goodheart01: 2:38pm On Nov 28, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
grin

I don dey see this meth for the street of the south west since 2009, and am sure it has been on the street of Lagos earlier than 2009.

Why this same meth com b like the new thing in town in the SE

Abi no b meth be Ice

My dear ask dem oo... Everything concerning Igbo people always takes a different shape
Re: meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! by bentuzene(m): 2:57pm On Nov 28, 2021
I feel this drug is deliberately sent to the East to destroy the lives of the Youth there so the East has no strength to grow!

If not, why just the east? why is the drug not widespread like Weed?!

EcoBrick:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/11/mkpuru-mmiri-drug-chaos-in-igboland-escalates/

.... To be continued below..
Re: meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! by JuanJO(m): 3:10pm On Nov 28, 2021
God have mercy on us
Re: meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 28, 2021
Igbo man na him talk say anything marketable na market
Re: meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! by rickyrex(m): 3:15pm On Nov 28, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:

I see this getting more worst in the South East. I doubt NDLEA can nip this in the bud.

Okay Okoro

This I have seen.
hey fam .... I was born and raised here in Lagos. I know of this ice wey back here in Lagos before now. That is became rampard in the east does not mean other states no dey consume am. After all go to India state marrijuana is like a trading stuff there. And when people start talking about it tomorrow ya all will act like it's new
Re: meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! by cejaypriesty(m): 3:23pm On Nov 28, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
grin

I don dey see this meth for the street of the south west since 2009, and am sure it has been on the street of Lagos earlier than 2009.

Why this same meth com b like the new thing in town in the SE

Abi no b meth be Ice
Mkpuru nmiri means Ice block
Re: meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! by ALFADOS(m): 3:23pm On Nov 28, 2021
What goes around comes around if you know you know

1 Like

Re: meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! by cejaypriesty(m): 3:25pm On Nov 28, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:

Okay Okoro

This I have seen.
I know you would like it to spread n get worse in south East because their name is Igbo
Re: meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! by deji17: 4:19pm On Nov 28, 2021
99% of them are IPOB members. They are criminals. Terrorists.
Re: meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! by Olisehinnocent: 4:29pm On Nov 28, 2021
We will bring it to Afonjaland. We are not going to die alone.
DubaiLandLord1:

Okay Okoro

This I have seen.
Re: meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! by Olisehinnocent: 4:29pm On Nov 28, 2021
We will bring it to Afonjaland. We are not going to die alone grin.
DubaiLandLord1:

Okay Okoro

This I have seen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Government Vows Not To Recall Sacked Doctors / Carpenter electrocuted while working in Delta State (Disturbing Photos) / Mother And Son Test Positive For COVID-19 In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.