Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,467 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Omicron: Concerns Mount Over Cyril Ramaphosa's Visit To Nigeria - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Omicron: Concerns Mount Over Cyril Ramaphosa's Visit To Nigeria (24692 Views)

COVID-19: Members Of Ramaphosa's Team Evacuated From Abuja / Omicron: Canada's Confirmed Cases From Persons With Recent Travel From Nigeria / Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omicron: Concerns Mount Over Cyril Ramaphosa's Visit To Nigeria by Canih28: 3:33pm On Nov 28, 2021
h
Re: Omicron: Concerns Mount Over Cyril Ramaphosa's Visit To Nigeria by Latakia(f): 3:35pm On Nov 28, 2021
Another name for covid-19 will still emerge after omicron. No be today. In Fela voice Oyinbo don't know pass me.... Me I no gree to copy Oyinbo style....
Re: Omicron: Concerns Mount Over Cyril Ramaphosa's Visit To Nigeria by Angelfrost(m): 3:35pm On Nov 28, 2021
KingsizeD:
If Nigeria is a sane country the dumb visit should be halted.

Actually, your leaders here want that visit to happen at all cost...

Probably start declaring positive results for the new strains in order to create a situation that will distract from their major failures in governance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omicron: Concerns Mount Over Cyril Ramaphosa's Visit To Nigeria by TMKsouth: 3:35pm On Nov 28, 2021
He's addressing the nation tonight on way forward. He hasn't travelled abroad much since covid anyway.

Re: Omicron: Concerns Mount Over Cyril Ramaphosa's Visit To Nigeria by lexy2014: 3:35pm On Nov 28, 2021

1 Like

Re: Omicron: Concerns Mount Over Cyril Ramaphosa's Visit To Nigeria by kessdivine4all: 3:35pm On Nov 28, 2021
Wow, just came back from SA about a week ago. Thank God say I don come back. My COVID test after some days of coming back also says am free, wow God thank you oo
Re: Omicron: Concerns Mount Over Cyril Ramaphosa's Visit To Nigeria by CaptainFM1: 3:36pm On Nov 28, 2021
yanabasee2:
Whenever I read about Omicron, it reminds me of France president...

This Omicron is to make some people to cash out big time....

Sure. Especially the vaccine producers. Anyway, Covid is not going anywhere. We will all be living with it forever.

Las las it's natural immunity that will fight it.
Re: Omicron: Concerns Mount Over Cyril Ramaphosa's Visit To Nigeria by davidthe16th: 3:37pm On Nov 28, 2021
Let him visit BUHARI in particular
Re: Omicron: Concerns Mount Over Cyril Ramaphosa's Visit To Nigeria by TMKsouth: 3:38pm On Nov 28, 2021
bluefilm:
Who is naming all these SCAMdemic variants?

World Health Organisation. They are following the Greek alphabet.
Re: Omicron: Concerns Mount Over Cyril Ramaphosa's Visit To Nigeria by CaptainFM1: 3:39pm On Nov 28, 2021
G00DyBag:
Please my brothers, I need N1000 to buy something to eat. My supervisor has issue with his bank account, so he was unable to pay I and my colleagues for the past 3 days. It's the garri I drank while working on building site yesterday afternoon that is still in my stomach. Lift me up please with 1K to my Pay com bank/ o pay, 8069 69 3328, Jimmoh Tajuden. I'm grateful in anticipation. Thanks.

How did we get to this point? You get money for data but will rather use it for online begging.
Re: Omicron: Concerns Mount Over Cyril Ramaphosa's Visit To Nigeria by lenghtinny(m): 3:41pm On Nov 28, 2021
Make Cyril come abeg. Infact if possible with a truckload of delegates.

We Nigerians always prefer to learn the hard way. Na so Kyari do strong head enter Germany go kiss death.

Make the omicron or whatever come, na the people wey dey close to the seat of power go be the worst hit.....

Shey dem no wan get sense angry
Re: Omicron: Concerns Mount Over Cyril Ramaphosa's Visit To Nigeria by Skillsnigeria: 3:43pm On Nov 28, 2021
Ok o
Re: Omicron: Concerns Mount Over Cyril Ramaphosa's Visit To Nigeria by Mayeldah(m): 3:44pm On Nov 28, 2021
Let Ramaphosa help us shake the Vegetable

if you know, you know. If you don't undertstand it, forgerrit
Re: Omicron: Concerns Mount Over Cyril Ramaphosa's Visit To Nigeria by efficiencie(m): 3:44pm On Nov 28, 2021
We will still have lambda, epsilon, upsilon, zeta, theta, phi, chi, rho variants and then finalize with omega variant...nonsense! For each variant there will be a booster shot. To be fully vaccinated for international travel you will have receive up to 26 jabs (first two shots plus 24 more booster shots for each variant of COVID).
Re: Omicron: Concerns Mount Over Cyril Ramaphosa's Visit To Nigeria by TMKsouth: 3:45pm On Nov 28, 2021
Ultimus:
Can't these people use Zoom or Google meet like the rest of us?

They use jets that contribute to global warming, yet preach that their government will make a change. Now there's a pandemic and they can't even use teleconferencing or videoconferencing to hold their fruitless meetings?

Hypocrites.

Ramaphosa is on Zoom all the time. Even SA parliament is a zoom hybrid.

I guess he needs to visit and inspect SA investments in Nigeria. But that obviously is an opportunity to spread the virus.

I don't think the trip will go ahead, especially coz he's expected to toughen lockdown regulations in his address to the nation tonight.

1 Like

Re: Omicron: Concerns Mount Over Cyril Ramaphosa's Visit To Nigeria by efighter: 3:46pm On Nov 28, 2021
Cosmatikka:
He shouldn't come pls, Instead Bubu should visit him let's see whether omicron will make Nigerians smile

He is coming to see Buhari and his gang of thieves, and not to see the masses. Remember the same COVID took care of Funtua and Kyari the two Mafias, it also took care of Kashamu and Ajimobi Mr. Constituted Authority. Let Omicron cone and conclude the work that its younger brother COVID started nah.

2 Likes

Re: Omicron: Concerns Mount Over Cyril Ramaphosa's Visit To Nigeria by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:46pm On Nov 28, 2021
But there will always be a new strain. One thing I know about viruses, is that they always mutate.

So, why are they making this a big deal?
Re: Omicron: Concerns Mount Over Cyril Ramaphosa's Visit To Nigeria by abimic(m): 3:53pm On Nov 28, 2021
yanabasee2:

I tell you, anytime i tell anyone macron when talking virus, they should know it is omicron I'm referring to. The new name does not want to head like covid.
Re: Omicron: Concerns Mount Over Cyril Ramaphosa's Visit To Nigeria by blowjohn(m): 3:56pm On Nov 28, 2021
Hmm.
This virus is a strange one.
I'll keep quiet.
If u got south african friends, ask them.
Re: Omicron: Concerns Mount Over Cyril Ramaphosa's Visit To Nigeria by airsaylongcome: 4:08pm On Nov 28, 2021
yanabasee2:

Why they went from the 4th letter Δ/δ to the 15th letter Ο/ο na wetin I never understand

Re: Omicron: Concerns Mount Over Cyril Ramaphosa's Visit To Nigeria by panpan(m): 4:13pm On Nov 28, 2021
The WHO cannot be trusted these days.
In English, the only one-word anagram of omicron is "moronic".

Is the WHO is asking people to be "very foolish or stupid" by being concerned about this so-called variant?

The purpose of this variant, whether real or fabricated, is as follows:

# To enforce more lock downs, and collapse the world economy.

# To force vaccinate the world in general, and Africa in particular.

Nigeria has had one of the best outcomes to this covid issue.
We should continue to do what we are doing - "nothing".

2 Likes

Re: Omicron: Concerns Mount Over Cyril Ramaphosa's Visit To Nigeria by Rottymy: 4:25pm On Nov 28, 2021
For God's sake please support my YouTube channel by watching and subscribing to the channel::https://youtube.com/channel/UCaoh5s1nxn9tD2YMGyE_Qhg
Re: Omicron: Concerns Mount Over Cyril Ramaphosa's Visit To Nigeria by BigBashiru: 4:29pm On Nov 28, 2021
panpan:
The WHO cannot be trusted these days.
In English, the only one-word anagram of omicron is "moronic".

Is the WHO is asking people to be "very foolish or stupid" by being concerned about this so-called variant?

The purpose of this variant, whether real or fabricated, is as follows:

# To enforce more lock downs, and collapse the world economy.

# To force vaccinate the world in general, and Africa in particular.

Nigeria has had one of the best outcomes to this covid issue.
We should continue to do what we are doing - "nothing".

i agree - we no dey carry am for head yet ppl no dey die like that compared to countries were dey carry am for head...
Re: Omicron: Concerns Mount Over Cyril Ramaphosa's Visit To Nigeria by SATANlST: 4:33pm On Nov 28, 2021
all na format for looting. after 1 month they go say the strain dey here and will start another looting
Re: Omicron: Concerns Mount Over Cyril Ramaphosa's Visit To Nigeria by SATANlST: 4:35pm On Nov 28, 2021
j
Re: Omicron: Concerns Mount Over Cyril Ramaphosa's Visit To Nigeria by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:36pm On Nov 28, 2021
Please let him not bring Omicron over to us oo. We are OK with the colossal natural disaster in human form_Buhari.
Re: Omicron: Concerns Mount Over Cyril Ramaphosa's Visit To Nigeria by izubext007: 4:43pm On Nov 28, 2021
Any thing that will lead to mass death in Nigeria Buhari is always in support.
Re: Omicron: Concerns Mount Over Cyril Ramaphosa's Visit To Nigeria by Danjikanbauchi: 4:44pm On Nov 28, 2021
God in heaven please help us if they come with the virus let them infect Buhari and his cabinet members
Re: Omicron: Concerns Mount Over Cyril Ramaphosa's Visit To Nigeria by newinventions: 4:47pm On Nov 28, 2021
I will register your limited liability company in the UK within three days without any down payment.

Check my thread on company registration in UK to find out more information.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Dies Following Fire Tragedy Few Days After Her Wedding. Photos / UNICEF- South West Has Second Highest Number Of Stunted Children In Nigeria / 354 New COVID-19 Cases, 265 Discharged And 3 Deaths On August 6 - (3,835 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.