Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,230 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

What Does Cheating Really Mean In A Relationship?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does Cheating Really Mean In A Relationship?? (872 Views)

Guys And Girls Who Does Cheating Hurt The Most / 'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship? / What Does Creating Deep Emotional Connections With Your Partner Really Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does Cheating Really Mean In A Relationship?? by Iamyemmie: 11:07am On Nov 28, 2021
Hi everyone,I don’t understand o
Is it that when you are in a serious relationship,you can’t talk to any guy?,not like date o or exchanging number
Like I went for a job for the first time,while waiting for the supervisor some guy came to me asking if it was my first time and if I know what the job entails
I said no ,so he explained to me sha
Then he sat beside me ,he was there for the job too
But it’s not his first time

So while I was pressing my phone he saw some apps on my phone,blockchain,cowrywise and bamboo
So he was like he just downloaded the apps ,but he doesn’t know how they work so I explained to him sha

So when I got home,told my bf how my day went and everything
Then he got pissed ,that how would I feel if a girl is teaching him something
Like I don’t just understand,when he asked if it was my first time was I supposed to ignore him or what??
We didn’t even exchange number or anything
We were just talking o

I just don’t feel like I did anything wrong
He says whenever I want to do something I should think of how my partner would feel
If someone is in a relationship does it mean a girl can’t talk to any guy again ni??

I need advice
I didn’t apologize o
But it’s looking like I am the problem in my relationship
Am I?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does Cheating Really Mean In A Relationship?? by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 28, 2021
How old is he? Better tell him to calm down
Re: What Does Cheating Really Mean In A Relationship?? by Beckysexy(f): 11:14am On Nov 28, 2021
There's absolutely nothing wrong in that.
Your bf is just immature,jealous and insecure.
Like someone up there said he needs to calm down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does Cheating Really Mean In A Relationship?? by Bigredmachine: 11:18am On Nov 28, 2021
OP that your guy is an upcoming... Him never know wetin dey sup, very soon him go understand...

I was once like him anyway, until I read, study and sat for an exam called (understanding the life of a woman)...

Even woman wey dem marry put for house is not safe, as any guy fit collect am...

Your guy is just being jealous and over protective, but he's only going to end up giving himself unnecessary pressure...

Your guy is scared of lossing you, and believe me I understand his pain here, you may think that guy u met also have nothing attached to you,

That he did not exchange numbers with u is one out of many ways we guys use as a starting point to get girls... Before u know it plantain don dey turn to kpekere grin

There's no crime in talking to male friends ur boyfriend is just too Jealous and it's not good... Simple

2 Likes

Re: What Does Cheating Really Mean In A Relationship?? by Iamyemmie: 11:19am On Nov 28, 2021
SmellySperm:
How old is he? Better tell him to calm down
30 o
Re: What Does Cheating Really Mean In A Relationship?? by Xenry: 11:21am On Nov 28, 2021
Being single is bea. Peace of mind is priceless. No disturbing phone calls, chats, video call, hormone games, emotional disturbance, mood swings, jealousy and a lot more.

Guys, test and see that peace of mind is truly priceless.

Re: What Does Cheating Really Mean In A Relationship?? by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 28, 2021
Lol grin grin
Na jealousy dey worry am. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Does Cheating Really Mean In A Relationship?? by AfroKnight: 11:24am On Nov 28, 2021
If this is truly all that happened then he’s insecure.

Have you cheated on him before?
Re: What Does Cheating Really Mean In A Relationship?? by Myer(m): 11:30am On Nov 28, 2021
Iamyemmie:
Hi everyone,I don’t understand o
Is it that when you are in a serious relationship,you can’t talk to any guy?,not like date o or exchanging number
Like I went for a job for the first time,while waiting for the supervisor some guy came to me asking if it was my first time and if I know what the job entails
I said no ,so he explained to me sha
Then he sat beside me ,he was there for the job too
But it’s not his first time

So while I was pressing my phone he saw some apps on my phone,blockchain,cowrywise and bamboo
So he was like he just downloaded the apps ,but he doesn’t know how they work so I explained to him sha

So when I got home,told my bf how my day went and everything
Then he got pissed ,that how would I feel if a girl is teaching him something
Like I don’t just understand,when he asked if it was my first time was I supposed to ignore him or what??
We didn’t even exchange number or anything
We were just talking o

I just don’t feel like I did anything wrong
He says whenever I want to do something I should think of how my partner would feel
If someone is in a relationship does it mean a girl can’t talk to any guy again ni??

I need advice
I didn’t apologize o
But it’s looking like I am the problem in my relationship
Am I?

Either you didn't give the full gist.
Or you just have to dodge the inevitable ballistic missile you call your bf before he explodes on you.
Re: What Does Cheating Really Mean In A Relationship?? by Iamyemmie: 11:32am On Nov 28, 2021
AfroKnight:
If this is truly all that happened then he’s insecure.

Have you cheated on him before?
Never
Re: What Does Cheating Really Mean In A Relationship?? by yanabasee2: 11:34am On Nov 28, 2021
I've had a girl who was crewed by a guy who called her to his house to transfer to her a new Whatsapp messenger with video calls... that year....

Its something I would've done for her... but she decided to get it elsewhere and that was it....

You have to be careful as guys who you feel are just nice guys will have you develope feelings for them all for you to shift your pants for them and have your relationship at a brink...
Re: What Does Cheating Really Mean In A Relationship?? by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 28, 2021

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does Cheating Really Mean In A Relationship?? by Iamyemmie: 11:40am On Nov 28, 2021
yanabasee2:
I've had a girl who was crewed by a guy who called her to his house to transfer to her a new Whatsapp messenger with video calls... that year....

Its something I would've done for her... but she decided to get it elsewhere and that was it....

You have to be careful as guys who you feel are just nice guys will have you develope feelings for them all for you to shift your pants for them and have your relationship at a brink...
That’s what he was saying,that it is guy’s method kini kan kini kan ,That’s how he wants to enter me
I just feel he needs to trust me
Re: What Does Cheating Really Mean In A Relationship?? by Bigredmachine: 11:41am On Nov 28, 2021
yanabasee2:

That's just to tell u that every girl belongs to everybody...

1 Like

Re: What Does Cheating Really Mean In A Relationship?? by Bigredmachine: 11:45am On Nov 28, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
Your boyfriend's reaction over an innocent conversation with the guy, is very disturbing. I'm glad you didn't apologize because you did absolutely nothing wrong. If you had exchanged numbers with the guy and are chatting with him, that would be a different story, but you didn't. I don't condone cheating and would've called it out if I see it but that's not the case here. Your boyfriend is being unnecessarily jealous and insecure. Don't be surprised if he's the one cheating.

The boyfriend is definitely cheating... He knows how painful it's that's why he does not want to experience it...

1 Like

Re: What Does Cheating Really Mean In A Relationship?? by Ocholu: 11:46am On Nov 28, 2021
Let me be real with you OP;

A lot of people may call out your boyfriend as immature, insecure, etcetera.. But, I can bet my left testicles that he knows what he's saying/doing.

Na una relationship, not Nairalanders so his fears may have been born out of previous experiences. Do you get?

As a real guy who has a wonderful knowledge of women psychology, not collecting your digits at the first conversation is a very important step towards tilting towards your heart/pant grin

2 Likes

Re: What Does Cheating Really Mean In A Relationship?? by Bigredmachine: 11:49am On Nov 28, 2021
Ocholu:

A lot of people may call out your boyfriend as immature, insecure, etcetera.. But, I can bet my left testicles that he knows what he's saying/doing.

Na una relationship, not Nairalanders so his fears may have been born out of previous experiences. Do you get?

As a real guy who has a wonderful knowledge of women psychology, not collecting your digits at the first conversation is a very important step towards tilting towards your heart/pant grin

E be like say na me u dey talk to o... Cos na my key be that... Not making them think I reason them is a way of telling them that we can just be friends... But I bad sha grin

1 Like

Re: What Does Cheating Really Mean In A Relationship?? by yanabasee2: 11:52am On Nov 28, 2021
Iamyemmie:

That’s what he was saying,that it is guy’s method kini kan kini kan ,That’s how he wants to enter me
I just feel he needs to trust me

A man who loves you will not act like he doesn't care.... He has to be concerned... And we know what we do to get to women's pant and if you keep wishing that he should trust you, the. you're likely going to disappoint him...

Need I tell you, that my ex was paid back by karma the same way she did it... The man she left me for, was equally sleeping with different ladies the same way she used to lose guard...

1 Like

Re: What Does Cheating Really Mean In A Relationship?? by Iamyemmie: 11:53am On Nov 28, 2021
Ocholu:

Yeah that’s what he said
That it’s format
But I don’t have that mindset now
Re: What Does Cheating Really Mean In A Relationship?? by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 28, 2021
Bigredmachine:

The boyfriend is definitely cheating... He knows how painful it's that's why he does not want to experience it...

Ditto.

Guys who behave like this are usually guilty of the cheating they're accusing their partner of. A form of gaslighting.

3 Likes

Re: What Does Cheating Really Mean In A Relationship?? by Ocholu: 11:57am On Nov 28, 2021
Iamyemmie:

Yeah that’s what he said
That it’s format
But I don’t have that mindset now

My dear. Na wetin una go de always talk. But at the end of the day, you'll just start seeing it happen (talking with the other guy).

Let me be real with you;
Your boyfriend may have mastered and used this strategy, hence his fears.

Anyways, seems he loves and care about you a lot. No fall him hand abeg.
Re: What Does Cheating Really Mean In A Relationship?? by Ocholu: 11:59am On Nov 28, 2021
Bigredmachine:

E be like say na me u dey talk to o... Cos na my key be that... Not making them think I reason them is a way of telling them that we can just be friends... But I bad sha grin

Your head de game grin.

Naso them employ one beautiful lady for my office like this. When other guys were hovering and simping around her, I bone her for 1 straight week. Behaved like say I no send her, while I really did.

The next week I was already knee deep in her majora, giving her premium coitus from behind grin grin.

2 Likes

Re: What Does Cheating Really Mean In A Relationship?? by pocohantas(f): 12:02pm On Nov 28, 2021
“How did your day go?”

Very simple question. You opened your mouth waaaa and started telling him of the guys you met. So you don’t know at your age that it is better to tell him of cows and goats, than humans?

I no know why women we too talk.

Have you ever asked a man how his day went and he gave you details? People that will claim work wan kill them. Even if the work na Chidinma Ojukwu, only time will tell.

Better learn to close your mouth small. If he wants to be suspecting you of cheating, let it remain his SUSPICION.

It is like you don’t know men. Wait until e open logbook of all your chykers. Toor!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does Cheating Really Mean In A Relationship?? by Ocholu: 12:08pm On Nov 28, 2021
pocohantas:
“How did your day go?”

Very simple question. You opened your mouth waaaa and started telling him of the guys you met. So you don’t know at your age that it is better to tell him of cows and goats, than humans?

Have you ever asked a man how his day went and he gave you details? People that will claim work wan kill them. Even if the work na Chidinma Ojukwu, only time will tell.

Better learn to close your mouth small. If he wants to be suspecting you of cheating, let it remain his SUSPICION.

It is like you don’t know men. Wait until e open logbook of all your chykers. Toor!

Let me be real with you;

I suspect that she has a very big mouth. Just like yours grin.

But you made sense in your points, men hardly give in details of how their day went, but women, them go wan use talk kill you.

Naso my babe de always hammer me that I always give her summaries of how my day went.
Re: What Does Cheating Really Mean In A Relationship?? by Iamyemmie: 12:25pm On Nov 28, 2021
pocohantas:
“How did your day go?”

cry embarassed
Re: What Does Cheating Really Mean In A Relationship?? by pocohantas(f): 12:38pm On Nov 28, 2021
Iamyemmie:

cry embarassed

You are a good-looking woman, most likely in your prime. So he knows his fellow men would find you attractive. Let that be his personal problem.

Henceforth, as he is complaining of his busy day, complain of yours too. In fact, tell him you couldn't even find time to drink water. wink
Re: What Does Cheating Really Mean In A Relationship?? by ashewoboy(m): 1:26pm On Nov 28, 2021
why are ladies that have reached the apex of attention from men usually bitter?
Re: What Does Cheating Really Mean In A Relationship?? by Iamyemmie: 1:48pm On Nov 28, 2021
pocohantas:

You are a good-looking woman, most likely in your prime. So he knows his fellow men would find you attractive. Let that be his personal problem.

Henceforth, as he is complaining of his busy day, complain of yours too. In fact, tell him you couldn't even find time to drink water. wink
Ok thank you
Re: What Does Cheating Really Mean In A Relationship?? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 28, 2021
Ocholu:

Good submission bro...
It's good to see another perspective aside the regular he's this and he's that...
However...
Even if he has had this same experience before, should he bring it to his present relationship?? His ex and his current girlfriend are two different people, so comparing them is just so-so...

If what your perspective is true...
Then that guy needs to take a break and heal from that old hurts so he doesn't hurt someone's daughter...
Re: What Does Cheating Really Mean In A Relationship?? by eazzzy1(m): 3:30am On Nov 29, 2021
It’s so cute how girls like to feign ignorance. Would the guy have approached you to tell you about the job if you were a guy? Would you have been talking to him about apps if he was a dirty looking, bulging eyes guy? Would you not have respectfully discarded him?

The so called innocent discussion with another guy is making you fight with your boyfriend. The fight would be a very good excuse to get close to the work husband. Soon conversations with the other guy would increase, then he would invite you out and since he’s just a friend there’s no harm, then he will invite you to his place and well he’s just a friend. Then you see how cool his crib is and before you know pata has shifted.

You think your guy is childish and insecure? You will soon see how grown and secure he is once he develops the mindset that all girls belong to the street. When he dates you for 7years without putting a ring on it, you start calling him wicked. Just know these seemingly little feelings of distrust piles up in a man’s subconscious bit by bit.

1 Like

Re: What Does Cheating Really Mean In A Relationship?? by Chevrolet076(m): 10:32pm On Dec 13, 2021
eazzzy1:
It’s so cute how girls like to feign ignorance. Would the guy have approached you to tell you about the job if you were a guy? Would you have been talking to him about apps if he was a dirty looking, bulging eyes guy? Would you not have respectfully discarded him?

The so called innocent discussion with another guy is making you fight with your boyfriend. The fight would be a very good excuse to get close to the work husband. Soon conversations with the other guy would increase, then he would invite you out and since he’s just a friend there’s no harm, then he will invite you to his place and well he’s just a friend. Then you see how cool his crib is and before you know pata has shifted.

You think your guy is childish and insecure? You will soon see how grown and secure he is once he develops the mindset that all girls belong to the street. When he dates you for 7years without putting a ring on it, you start calling him wicked. Just know these seemingly little feelings of distrust piles up in a man’s subconscious bit by bit.

Hmmm...... You may be right tho. Every guy is guilty of that,. What I know is that there's little chance of having a "harmless" conversation with an attractive lady, especially when the said lady is not the only one there

(1) (Reply)

After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Women? / How Long Have U Been Using Your Current Toothbrush / Hilarious Moment AS Young Man Takes To His Heels As Girl Attempts Introducing Hi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.