Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,224 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Women? (870 Views)

After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Women / I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. / She Wants Me To Buy Phone for her but we are not dating. What Should I Do please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Women? by jaelz(m): 3:15pm On Dec 31, 2021
After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Women

After so many years of dating the one thing I could say I learnt about women is that they are ruthless when they lose their feelings for you or when they start falling in love with another person it's best for you to just leave them.

Cc: Lalasticlala, Prettythicksme Seun Onila Farano Mynd44 Lalasticlala
Re: After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Women? by Bigredmachine: 3:18pm On Dec 31, 2021
Why and how they love to have gift for everything still baffles me... Imagine one telling me I should remember her PANDEMIC gift...

I just give up on women...

2 Likes

Re: After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Women? by ojun50(m): 3:20pm On Dec 31, 2021
That many of them believe the man is the solution to there problems including there family problem

1 Like

Re: After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Women? by DannyXpress: 3:21pm On Dec 31, 2021
As a simp, we don't date women
They date us cool

Anyway here's one
Never take what they say or do seriously. because most times, they are emotionally unbalanced.
And most importantly always use your head when handling women

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Women? by Qatar2022: 3:22pm On Dec 31, 2021
They see men as away out of poverty

1 Like

Re: After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Women? by Opeyemiextra(f): 3:23pm On Dec 31, 2021
Here we go...
Re: After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Women? by TheStakeHolder(m): 3:23pm On Dec 31, 2021
NEVER TRUST THEM

1 Like

Re: After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Women? by Tallesty1(m): 3:32pm On Dec 31, 2021
Let me sit back and enjoy the lamentations of boys who have been with a woman.
Re: After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Women? by efficiencie(m): 3:40pm On Dec 31, 2021
jaelz:
After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Women

After so many years of dating the one thing I could say I learnt about women is that they are ruthless when they lose their feelings for you or when they start falling in love with another person it's best for you to just leave them.

Cc: Lalasticlala, Prettythicksme Seun Onila Farano Mynd44 Lalasticlala

The lessons I learned are rooted in scripture:

The mouth of 'hoe' is a deep pit: he that is abhorred of the LORD shall fall therein. Proverbs 22:14

Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies. The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil. She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life. Proverbs 31:10-12

2 Likes

Re: After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Women? by BuyAndSellStuff: 3:43pm On Dec 31, 2021
They are materialistic and its not an internet bashing thing. A woman treats you different depending on your pocket.

3 Likes

Re: After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Women? by Freestainworld(m): 3:44pm On Dec 31, 2021
Women are like calculator, you have to make sure the battery is always in order, if not, they will chun out false results when you need answers.

2 Likes

Re: After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Women? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 31, 2021
Alot, i don't know where to start from cheesy

1 Like

Re: After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Women? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 31, 2021
BuyAndSellStuff:
They are materialistic and its not an internet bashing thing. A woman treats you different depending on your pocket.
Not for the first guy, ladies love their first with all their heart, its betrayal that makes most ladies turn relationship to business, though some girls lie alot, but its mostly after their first love betrayal, Most girls are too emotional, they can't control their emotions.
Re: After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Women? by BuyAndSellStuff: 3:52pm On Dec 31, 2021
Bunkbars:
Not for the first guy, ladies love their first with all their heart, its betrayal that makes most ladies turn relationship to business, though some girls lie alot, but its mostly after their first love betrayal, Most girls are too emotional, they can't control their emotions.

What about the boys that lost their first love to richer men??

Continue making dumb excuses for yourself you hear

3 Likes

Re: After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Women? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 31, 2021
BuyAndSellStuff:

What about the boys that lost their first love to richer men??

Continue making dumb excuses for yourself you hear
first love for the guy, but not first love for the lady, its not a dumb excuse. Am just telling you. To get a first love is very difficult convincing her to love you, once the love sets in for her on you, forget it. Its only you she knows. Until you break the love bond, with a heart break. Thats why ladies cry, most guys don't. Ladies are more emotional. After a ladies heart break comes hate and bitterness for some ladies

1 Like

Re: After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Women? by BuyAndSellStuff: 4:43pm On Dec 31, 2021
Bunkbars:
first love for the guy, but not first love for the lady, its not a dumb excuse. Am just telling you. To get a first love is very difficult convincing her to love you, once the love sets in for her on you, forget it. Its only you she knows. Until you break the love bond, with a heart break. Thats why ladies cry, most guys don't. Ladies are more emotional. After a ladies heart break comes hate and bitterness for some ladies

So after a female's heart is broken, prostitution is justified but when a male's heart is broken, its fine.

Just lock up abeg. Replying your ignorance tire me sef.

1 Like

Re: After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Women? by minks(m): 5:31pm On Dec 31, 2021
With women, you never know what could go wrong. But when things eventually go south, your life could be ripped apart.
Re: After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Women? by ZooCountry45: 5:32pm On Dec 31, 2021
ojun50:
That many of them believe the man is the solution to there problems including there family problem

This one na poor girls from poor mentality...
Re: After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Women? by ZooCountry45: 5:33pm On Dec 31, 2021
Women are deceptive and manipulative!
Never take them serious!!

1 Like

Re: After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Women? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 31, 2021
BuyAndSellStuff:

So after a female's heart is broken, prostitution is justified but when a male's heart is broken, its fine.

Just lock up abeg. Replying your ignorance tire me sef.

where did i mention prostitution?, i only said it will be difficult and will take a while before she would love a guy truthfully for some ladies oh. Who are too emotional, The reason why most guys cry here, they don't understand women. Am not justifying the bad behaviour by some ladies sha, but people are different. And we as human should learn to understand each other, if you notice the lady you like is bitter, please walk away, don't start what you will later come online to cry over, leave her for the matured guys that understand women better.
Re: After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Women? by Samson0303: 7:29pm On Dec 31, 2021
Nigerian girls are useless all of them..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Portable Seen Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend In The Bedroom (vide / Man Sleeps With His Best Friend's Wife-to-be, Confesses To Him Before The Weddin / 7 Reasons Why You Should Cuddle Anytime It Rains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.