Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Palm Oil Storage Business Investment (buying & Selling) In Nigeria. - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Palm Oil Storage Business Investment (buying & Selling) In Nigeria. (25812 Views)

The Hidden Profit In Storage Business / EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria / My Palm Oil Storage Biz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Palm Oil Storage Business Investment (buying & Selling) In Nigeria. by Fk2021(m): 9:00am On Mar 26, 2022
Good morning our investment people

Please for those writing us on WhatsApp, we're sorry for delay in responding, palm oil work is very busy and is our passion.

Please kindly call us on phone for quick responding. Thank you

Re: Palm Oil Storage Business Investment (buying & Selling) In Nigeria. by Fk2021(m): 10:34pm On Mar 26, 2022
Good evening our people,

We have been MILLING Banga (palm fruit) since morning. E no easy o, but we have passion for it.

FK Agro Services have started their palm oil storage this year 2022 fully.

Our warehouse is fully EQUIPPED with kegs (gallons) and drums, unlike others, we have our storage equipments, you don't have to BUY any kegs for your palm oil storage. You will only pay for your Grade-1 palm oil and the transport from our Mill in the BUSH to our warehouse. That is all. No any extra hide hide payment.

The today price for our palm oil storage is 16k for the palm oil and N500 for the transport, that's 16,500 per keg.

Today Milling, there is videos o, but we don't know how to put it here on nairaland, but those on our WHATSAPP STATUS are currently viewing it now.

But only Picture is bellow.

Join us now to benefit from this our lucrative palm oil storage business

Thank you

Re: Palm Oil Storage Business Investment (buying & Selling) In Nigeria. by Fk2021(m): 12:17am On Mar 27, 2022
wink

Re: Palm Oil Storage Business Investment (buying & Selling) In Nigeria. by Fk2021(m): 12:19am On Mar 27, 2022
MORE MILLING PICTURES COMING SOON...
Re: Palm Oil Storage Business Investment (buying & Selling) In Nigeria. by Fk2021(m): 12:21am On Mar 27, 2022
: wink

Re: Palm Oil Storage Business Investment (buying & Selling) In Nigeria. by Fk2021(m): 1:10am On Mar 27, 2022
KEEP WATCH shocked shocked shocked,

THOSE WHO DID NOT DO PALM OIL STORAGE THIS YEAR WILL ONLY REGRET IT. BECAUSE THIS PALM OIL IS GOING TO BE VERY HIGH IN PRICE THIS YEAR,

FK AGRO SERVICES ANALYSIS ARE SHOWING THAT THIS PALM OIL WILL GO BEYOND N25,000. BUT THOUGH PLENTY PEOPLE ARE SAYING N30,000 AND MORE
Re: Palm Oil Storage Business Investment (buying & Selling) In Nigeria. by Fk2021(m): 1:11am On Mar 27, 2022
wink

Re: Palm Oil Storage Business Investment (buying & Selling) In Nigeria. by Orubebe01: 11:57am On Mar 28, 2022
Fk2021:
Good evening our people,

We have been MILLING Banga (palm fruit) since morning. E no easy o, but we have passion for it.

FK Agro Services have started their palm oil storage this year 2022 fully.

Our warehouse is fully EQUIPPED with kegs (gallons) and drums, unlike others, we have our storage equipments, you don't have to BUY any kegs for your palm oil storage. You will only pay for your Grade-1 palm oil and the transport from our Mill in the BUSH to our warehouse. That is all. No any extra hide hide payment.

The today price for our palm oil storage is 16k for the palm oil and N500 for the transport, that's 16,500 per keg.

Today Milling, there is videos o, but we don't know how to put it here on nairaland, but those on our WHATSAPP STATUS are currently viewing it now.

But only Picture is bellow.

Join us now to benefit from this our lucrative palm oil storage business

Thank you
If you ask me I will say that the price is still very high for people that wants to store it.
Re: Palm Oil Storage Business Investment (buying & Selling) In Nigeria. by Fk2021(m): 4:28pm On Mar 28, 2022
Orubebe01:

If you ask me I will say that the price is still very high for people that wants to store it.

Good evening sir, looking at the general prices of all Commodities, palm oil is just following suite,

Let's take a look at the previous various commodity we have stored from last two years ago enter this year, then you'll agree with me that this currently price of palm oil is the best you can get for this year 2022 storage business.

Melon Storage;
2020 during harvest = N12,000 per bag
2021 during harvest = N20,000 per bag
That's is almost double the price of the previous year.

Beans Storage;
2020 during harvest = N19,000 per bag
2021 during harvest = N33,000 per bag
Also almost double the price of the previous year.

Corn Storage;
2020 during harvest = N7,000 per bag
2021 during harvest = N14,000 per bag
That's is exactly double the price of the previous year.

PALM OIL
2020 during harvest = N5,000 per keg
2021 during harvest = N9,000 per keg
That's is almost double the price of the previous year.

NOW THIS YEAR 2022 IT IS N16,000 not up to the double price of other food items and you think it is going to come down?

NO, ITS NOT GOING TO COME DOWN BECAUSE,

The expenses of milling palm oil has gone up, I already gave the analysis of the money you will spend to produce one keg of palm oil on this thread earlier.

I remember how I advised people to buy at EARLY, BUT PEOPLE KEEP SAYING THE PRICE WILL COME DOWN. And it was then that it crashed to N13,000 per keg and when the Fuel/Deisel increases came it moved to this currently N16,000.

IT IS OUR MARKET SIR, WE KNOW IT VERY WELL. WE TELL YOU THE BEST ANALYSIS ON FOOD STORAGE SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS.

Oga, You'll soon see palm oil going up.
Call us and invest your own now that it is still 16k.

Thank you.
Re: Palm Oil Storage Business Investment (buying & Selling) In Nigeria. by dnapstar(m): 7:42pm On Mar 28, 2022
What is the minimum number of keg for storage??

Secondly, what if I want to store myself? What is the cost per keg?

2 Likes

Re: Palm Oil Storage Business Investment (buying & Selling) In Nigeria. by Fk2021(m): 10:12pm On Mar 29, 2022
BREAKING NEWS!

Palm oil mill price today is 17K

We've been busy in the mill since morning that is why we have not come online. We also sent our people to supply market too.

It has moved from 16k to 17k today.

Mill price = 17k
Market price = 18k

Palm oil has started moving exactly as I give it market Analysis.

It moved today after sitting at 16k for 3 weeks

Continue to sending your order to us so that we can quick quick buy your own.

Just call our numbers now, thank you
Re: Palm Oil Storage Business Investment (buying & Selling) In Nigeria. by Fk2021(m): 10:26pm On Mar 29, 2022
dnapstar:
What is the minimum number of keg for storage??

Secondly, what if I want to store myself? What is the cost per keg?

STORAGE WITH US;
THE MINIMUM IS 10 PALM OIL KEGS

Palm oil (10 kegs) @17k = 170k
Transport for the 10 kegs @N500 = 5k

Total = 175k

After your payment, notify us on our WhatsApp 08083031185 so that we can create your INVESTMENT LEDGER and send it to you as proof of your investment with us.

SUPPLY OF GRADE-1 PALM OIL TO YOU, MINIMUM IS 20 PALM OIL KEGS

Palm oil (20 kegs) @18k = 360k
Empty Kings kegs (20 kegs) @2k = 40k

Total = 400k

Transport for the 20 kegs or above depends on your location

Thank you
Re: Palm Oil Storage Business Investment (buying & Selling) In Nigeria. by Fk2021(m): 5:27am On Mar 30, 2022
GOOD MORNING MY BUSINESS PEOPLE

The price movement have started already. Palm oil cannot drop again,

it has already dropped during February to 13k. I told some people to buy then for storage which they did while other were still saying waiting till now, those that buy it and storage with us already have 4k profit per keg.

Please palm oil is not coming down anymore,

The diesel for Milling is now 720 per litres

Transportation has gone high,

Workers payment has gone very high, especially those climbing (200 to cut each bunch)

It currently takes almost 13k to 14k currently to mill one 25 litres keg of palm oil.

This year palm fruit produce very small.

Here in FK AGRO SERVICES our capacity reduced well well unlike other years of abundance fruitfulness.

IF YOU ARE STORING PALM OIL, PLEASE BUY NOW, BECAUSE PALM OIL IS NOT COMING DOWN AGAIN.

Contact us,
Re: Palm Oil Storage Business Investment (buying & Selling) In Nigeria. by Fk2021(m): 6:15am On Mar 30, 2022
ALERT NOTICE TO ALL OUR MARKET PEOPLE

Please let everyone of us be alert
shocked shocked shocked
Because yesterday at our big palm oil market, some plenty young boy came and snapping people pictures in the market and them not selling or buying palm oil, they were caught and siezed by the market Security people and taken to the office and they wanted to hand-over them to the police but they beg and beg, and all the phone pictures were deleted from the phone and the trash was also delete too.

So plenty wayo is online now, please don't be carried away with the cheap cheap price because them have no palm oil or any food market to sell to you.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Palm Oil Storage Business Investment (buying & Selling) In Nigeria. by Fk2021(m): 11:00pm On Mar 30, 2022
SORRY TO EVERYONE CALLING MISSCALL AND DELAYED RESPONDING TO WHATSAPP MESSAGES,

Please we have been very busy at the mill. Anyone doing palm oil and also always online is a LIAR.

Palm oil people are always busy. It's a physical effort something, you can't even hold your phone because all body and hands is always stained with palm oil unlike Grains that we will always be holding our phones.

You see all our posts is always done in the late nights, because during the day, NO WAY FOR PHONE PRESSING.

Plenty people from nairaland has responded and invested, more are still coming.

With FK AGRO SERVICES food storage business, you're very sure of additional Profit to your money.

We don't add lie to our Market,
Our mandate is God first.

Continue to contact us and make your own palm oil storage Investment today.

Thank you
Re: Palm Oil Storage Business Investment (buying & Selling) In Nigeria. by Fk2021(m): 1:04am On Apr 01, 2022
wink

Re: Palm Oil Storage Business Investment (buying & Selling) In Nigeria. by Fk2021(m): 1:20am On Apr 01, 2022
FK AGRO SERVICE N1,000,000 PROFIT VERY SURE PLAN FOR OUR INVESTMENT PEOPLE FROM THIS ONGOING PALM OIL STORAGE

Calculate;

250 kegs @17k = N4,250,000
Transport @500 = N125,000
That is all payment,

You wait for us to advice you on when to sell it.

Immediately it get to 22k, we'll then advice you on selling because your
1 million Naira target profit bench mark has been reached, and we all know how fast palm oil is going to move up this year because of the scarcity already happening during this harvest period.

You must give us a go-ahead before we start selling it for you because it's your palm oil.

Call us
Re: Palm Oil Storage Business Investment (buying & Selling) In Nigeria. by Spechialone(f): 3:20pm On Apr 02, 2022
Where is your mill located?
Re: Palm Oil Storage Business Investment (buying & Selling) In Nigeria. by Fk2021(m): 7:27am On Apr 03, 2022
Spechialone:
Where is your mill located?

Our palm oil Office/Warehouse is in Oleh, Delta state, Nigeria.

Thank you
Re: Palm Oil Storage Business Investment (buying & Selling) In Nigeria. by Fk2021(m): 7:28am On Apr 03, 2022
GOOD MORNING TO ALL OUR PALM OIL INVESTMENT PEOPLE,

Your Kegs of PALM OIL are been stored successful in our warehouse.

You can now book a visit with us anytime to check on your investment PALM OIL.

Thank you
Re: Palm Oil Storage Business Investment (buying & Selling) In Nigeria. by Fk2021(m): 7:35am On Apr 03, 2022
NOTICE TO ALL OUR INTENDED PALM OIL STORAGE BOOKING ORDERS,

Please make your deposit quick this new week of April 2022, because we want to storage this PALM OIL quick quick.

Immediately you make deposit, please send us your payment paper to our company WhatsApp 08083031185 and call us on phone so we can verify your payment and Mill your PALM OIL and storage it for you.

Thank you
Re: Palm Oil Storage Business Investment (buying & Selling) In Nigeria. by Fk2021(m): 12:12am On Apr 07, 2022
wink

Re: Palm Oil Storage Business Investment (buying & Selling) In Nigeria. by Fk2021(m): 12:16am On Apr 07, 2022
#PALM_OIL _STORAGE_UPDATE

FK AGRO SERVICES Will tell you the truth, We are currently in the last month of our palm oil storage program for this year 2022.

Between now and May 15th 2022, we'll be closing palm oil storage for this year. Because we don't want storage at too late.

Many companies will not tell you this because they're only after making money for themselves, but here in FK AGRO SERVICES, we'll tell you the truth because;

WE DON'T ADD LIE TO OUR MARKET and our "MANDATE IS GOD FIRST" .

The Question is; Are you still waiting for price to drop before you invest in this year palm oil storage?

PLEASE NO, I SAID NO, THE PRICE IS ONLY GOING TO GO UP UP.

I remember how some people will say Oga FK AGRO, please I must invest on Egusi, Egusi storage business came them give another excuse, later Oga which one is next, we said corn, ok I'll do corn, Corn storage business came, the same people will come again, now my money is ready, which is next, we'll tell them, because it's our business, we'll say Beans storage, they will say ok, but no sign of them, LOL!

NOW I REMEMBER WELL HOW SAME PEOPLE HAVE BEEN CALLING US SINCE LAST YEAR FOR #PALM_OIL STORAGE,

NOW WE ARE HERE AND SAME PEOPLE ARE NOW ASKING THE NEXT EGUSI STORAGE BUSINESS LOL!

BUT WHILE THEM DOING ALL, PLENTY PEOPLE PUTTING KUDI HAVE BENEFITTED MONEY FROM THEM STORAGE, THE BEANS WE STORED AT 33K PER BAG IS CURRENTLY 48K. AND THEY'RE CURRENTLY HERE IN OUR WAREHOUSE, OUR PLENTY INVESTMENT PEOPLE IN PALM OIL THAT HAS VISITED US TO MAKE DEPOSIT OF PALM OIL STORAGE FACE TO FACE ALWAYS SAW THE BEANS IN OUR WAREHOUSE.

Oga/Madam, Invest that money that is in your bank account now. Bank will not add any profit to it for you.

FK AGRO SERVICES is agro registered company with FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

Contact us Now for your palm oil storage business.

Re: Palm Oil Storage Business Investment (buying & Selling) In Nigeria. by Fk2021(m): 1:05am On Apr 07, 2022
FK AGRO SERVICES
Re: Palm Oil Storage Business Investment (buying & Selling) In Nigeria. by agboncol: 9:21am On Apr 08, 2022
Ok
Re: Palm Oil Storage Business Investment (buying & Selling) In Nigeria. by Fk2021(m): 1:23pm On Apr 08, 2022
WE'RE STILL TAKING ORDERS ON THE ONGOING PALM OIL STORAGE BOOKING.

THANK YOU
Re: Palm Oil Storage Business Investment (buying & Selling) In Nigeria. by Fk2021(m): 11:32pm On Apr 09, 2022
FK AGRO SERVICES
Re: Palm Oil Storage Business Investment (buying & Selling) In Nigeria. by Fk2021(m): 11:35pm On Apr 09, 2022
PLENTY PALM OIL STORAGE INVESTMENT ORDERS KEEP COMING EVERYDAY FROM OUR PLENTY ONLINE PEOPLE...

WE'RE REALLY GRATEFUL TO ALL THE REFERRALS.

KEEP TELLING PEOPLE ABOUT US, AND ALMIGHTY GOD WILL BLESS YOU

THANK YOU
Re: Palm Oil Storage Business Investment (buying & Selling) In Nigeria. by Fk2021(m): 11:37pm On Apr 09, 2022
KEEP THE ORDERS COMING, WE'RE STILL CURRENTLY DOING PALM OIL STORAGE,

THIS IS THE SEASON OF HARVEST OF PLENTY PALM FRUIT.

WE'RE STILL HAVING FROM NOW TILL NEXT MONTH MAY TO END STORAGE FOR THIS YEAR.

CONTACT US

Re: Palm Oil Storage Business Investment (buying & Selling) In Nigeria. by Fk2021(m): 11:39pm On Apr 09, 2022
wink

Re: Palm Oil Storage Business Investment (buying & Selling) In Nigeria. by Fk2021(m): 11:40pm On Apr 09, 2022
PALM OIL STORAGE BUSINESS WITH
FK AGRO SERVICES.

Immediately after your payment to us, we will create your INVESTMENT LEDGER and sent it to you as proof of your investment with us.
We will now proceed to storage these high quality Grade-1 palm oil for you.

Now immediately palm oil go up,, we will advice you to give us go ahead to start selling off.

Below is the calculate after selling...

Investors is 70% from PROFIT

FK AGRO SERVICES is 30% from PROFIT.

Your Capital and 70% Profit is paid back to you in Bulk.

CALL US NOW;
Re: Palm Oil Storage Business Investment (buying & Selling) In Nigeria. by Fk2021(m): 12:43pm On Apr 12, 2022
We're currently still doing palm oil storage business.

Keep calling us for your storage order,
Palm oil = N17,500

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Thread For Maize Farmers / How Much Is A Bag Of Cucumber / Agriculture Grants Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.