Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Get In Here Guys - Share Your Wierd Experience With Runs Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Get In Here Guys - Share Your Wierd Experience With Runs Girls (5775 Views)

Guys share your experience with online olosho girls / Guys, Share Your Sex Or Seduction Experience With A Much Older Female / Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get In Here Guys - Share Your Wierd Experience With Runs Girls by Ocholu: 12:38pm On Nov 28, 2021
Omo! I will go first.

There was a day I was really held bad by conji, naso I quickly agree price with one runs girl for dating app. We agreed 10k for night. I saw her pictures and vids, she was damn sexy and hot.
So I asked her if she has a place of her own where I could come over instead of her coming to my apartment because my cousin bro was around. She said yes, and texted me address. One guest house like that.

Omo! 6:30pm I don freshen up, up I go. I reach location but it wasn't looking like what I envisaged. The grass in the compound was competing with the fence on who is the tallest. Naso I sigh "hmm" and called her to know of she's around. At first, she told me that she was in her room, she gave me room number wey de upstairs.

I went inside. Everywhere just de codedly dark. Then I heard a voice asking me who I was looking for? Told him the girls name and asked for direction to her room. The man was a little bit surprised. He gave me anyways.

As I was climbing up, everywhere was just looking deserted and empty. Most of the rooms were even open with nothing inside. Before a thought struck me, "what if these people are ritualist"?

Omo! If you see speed wey I take come down and ran outside ehnn! Who is Usain Bolt? Even the barman was surprised grin.

When I was outside, I informed her that I was inside (just to know what she'll say) she quickly said that I should give her few minutes, that she just stepped out to buy somethings. I gave her the insult of her life ehn.

While giving premium thanks to God Almighty.

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Get In Here Guys - Share Your Wierd Experience With Runs Girls by shawnfamous(m): 12:42pm On Nov 28, 2021
On a Sunday, u are sharing Ur excapades with Ashawo.
Baba u need salvation o.

8 Likes

Re: Get In Here Guys - Share Your Wierd Experience With Runs Girls by iamtardey: 12:45pm On Nov 28, 2021
i have too many with them tho...no be runs babe be all babe for Lagos before

3 Likes

Re: Get In Here Guys - Share Your Wierd Experience With Runs Girls by Ocholu: 12:47pm On Nov 28, 2021
shawnfamous:
Baba u need salvation o.

You have a very low level of cognitive thinking. Hence, your stupidity is on an all time high.

Keep showing yourself!

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get In Here Guys - Share Your Wierd Experience With Runs Girls by Ocholu: 12:48pm On Nov 28, 2021
iamtardey:
i have too many with them tho...no be runs babe be all babe for Lagos before

Share boss grin grin. Make people learn.

1 Like

Re: Get In Here Guys - Share Your Wierd Experience With Runs Girls by shawnfamous(m): 12:51pm On Nov 28, 2021
Ocholu:

You have a very low level of cognitive thinking. Hence, your stupidity is on an all time high.

Keep showing yourself!
just this small thing wey I say na him u dey curse me with big big grammar like this, e never reach like that na. Salvation is of God and is good. In fact na deliverance u need self.

11 Likes

Re: Get In Here Guys - Share Your Wierd Experience With Runs Girls by ObaOfUyo: 12:52pm On Nov 28, 2021
[s]
shawnfamous:
just this small thing wey I say na him u dey curse me with big big grammar like this, e never reach like that na. Salvation is of God and is good. In fact na deliverance u need self.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Get In Here Guys - Share Your Wierd Experience With Runs Girls by iamtardey: 12:53pm On Nov 28, 2021
comrade how many do want to share when you stay near new African shrine check am grin cheesy
Ocholu:

Share boss grin grin. Make people learn.
Re: Get In Here Guys - Share Your Wierd Experience With Runs Girls by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 28, 2021
shawnfamous:
Baba u need salvation o.
Wehdone Saviour of the universe

4 Likes

Re: Get In Here Guys - Share Your Wierd Experience With Runs Girls by federal9: 1:00pm On Nov 28, 2021
I had never visited them before. I see prostitutes as dirty public toilets.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get In Here Guys - Share Your Wierd Experience With Runs Girls by luwiizy(m): 1:01pm On Nov 28, 2021
Ocholu:
Omo! I will go first.

There was a day I was really held bad by conji, naso I quickly agree price with one runs girl for dating app. We agreed 10k for night. I saw her pictures and vids, she was damn sexy and hot.
So I asked her if she has a place of her own where I could come over instead of her coming to my apartment because my cousin bro was around. She said yes, and texted me address. One guest house like that.

Omo! 6:30pm I don freshen up, up I go. I reach location but it wasn't looking like what I envisaged. The grass in the compound was competing with the fence on who is the tallest. Naso I sigh "hmm" and called her to know of she's around. At first, she told me that she was in her room, she gave me room number wey de upstairs.

I went inside. Everywhere just de codedly dark. Then I heard a voice asking me who I was looking for? Told him the girls name and asked for direction to her room. The man was a little bit surprised. He gave me anyways.

As I was climbing up, everywhere was just looking deserted and empty. Most of the rooms were even open with nothing inside. Before a thought struck me, "what if these people are ritualist"?

Omo! If you see speed wey I take come down and ran outside ehnn! Who is Usain Bolt? Even the barman was surprised grin.

When I was outside, I informed her that I was inside (just to know what she'll say) she quickly said that I should give her few minutes, that she just stepped out to buy somethings. I gave her the insult of her life ehn.

the things puna can make man do does not exist.

6 Likes

Re: Get In Here Guys - Share Your Wierd Experience With Runs Girls by shawnfamous(m): 1:08pm On Nov 28, 2021
SmellySperm:

Wehdone Saviour of the universe
All thanks to Jesus. U are welcome

1 Like

Re: Get In Here Guys - Share Your Wierd Experience With Runs Girls by Ocholu: 1:10pm On Nov 28, 2021
federal9:

But you masturbate with their pictures. Shame!!

1 Like

Re: Get In Here Guys - Share Your Wierd Experience With Runs Girls by federal9: 1:20pm On Nov 28, 2021
Ocholu:

But you masturbate with their pictures. Shame!!

I don't masturbate. If that's what you do, I would advise you to stop. That you do it doesn't mean every other person does it.

Note: Not all students are noisemakers in the classroom. Some are gentle, while others noise the classroom.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get In Here Guys - Share Your Wierd Experience With Runs Girls by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 28, 2021
Here to read LIES. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Get In Here Guys - Share Your Wierd Experience With Runs Girls by Danielkelly: 1:52pm On Nov 28, 2021
Dat day i was upset very very seriously upset when i was on my way to decorate an event centre, nas i come waka they pass their funitured quaters. Na hem i sight :one bad yansh...(@)(@)
\ / \ /
With holy anger i fired her with reckless and abandon.

4 Likes

Re: Get In Here Guys - Share Your Wierd Experience With Runs Girls by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 28, 2021
On the specific special orientation protocol on the island of cognitive arrangements of conniving in the spare of all conservation malachite, thus very versatile in pragmatic and linguistical avenue of marauding

Oh! this dope again.

1 Like

Re: Get In Here Guys - Share Your Wierd Experience With Runs Girls by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 28, 2021
shawnfamous:
There's an entire section dedicated to your God... undecided

How did you find yourself on an 'olosho' thread in the first place?

11 Likes

Re: Get In Here Guys - Share Your Wierd Experience With Runs Girls by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 28, 2021
federal9:
Honestly! grin

I wonder how some men do it...

Even kissing a random guy/chick is a risk...
Re: Get In Here Guys - Share Your Wierd Experience With Runs Girls by SenecaTheYonger: 2:44pm On Nov 28, 2021
I haven’t fvcked olosho before but I know one man’s GF is another man’s olosho. That I’m very sure of.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get In Here Guys - Share Your Wierd Experience With Runs Girls by LifeOfTrigga(m): 2:47pm On Nov 28, 2021
Ocholu:
Omo! I will go first.

Na lai Mohammed born you?

3 Likes

Re: Get In Here Guys - Share Your Wierd Experience With Runs Girls by shawnfamous(m): 2:51pm On Nov 28, 2021
Datboredberry:

U dedicate a section to the most high? As big as God? God owns everything

Meanwhile I thought I was gonna learn something

1 Like

Re: Get In Here Guys - Share Your Wierd Experience With Runs Girls by Exkandayee(m): 3:20pm On Nov 28, 2021
My brother one happened to me last I swear to God here in owerri, I'm a tall guy with muscles kinda sexy though,so I went to check on a gym house in the biggest hotel,omo as I just enter,I met a lady with big boobs and ass, she's beautiful though,she said hi handsome, for my mind I don bang this one,omo we started talking,she asked if I lodged here ,I said no,I asked she said yes 5th floor,naso I jokingly say I go like be with you tonight since you are on a vacation here,she smiled,I asked her digits,she gemme,we hugged and she Left,then I Waka go the gym area asked them the price,...

Omo I reach home around 8pm waited till 10pm called her,she said she was looking for me at the gym, that she thought I came to gym,I said no just tryna enquire,naso I asked her if she dey alone make I show jokingly,omo to my greatest surprised she said yes,omo I ran to the shower, dressed up arrived and called her ,she gave me room number on 5th floor,I enter room,omo sk full there,She open fridge bring wine I smoke and drink, immediately we started kissing just like that oooh swear to God,kpam kpam I touched her pussy,she's dripping wet,naso she suck my dick asked me to eat her pussy,I obliged,omo I swear we enjoyed the sex, after I cum, someone start knocking on the door around 12am,I asked her what's wrong she said she don't know, immediately my instinct keep telling me something is wrong, this hotel is best in owerri,naso I started deh wear my clothes,she said what are you doing that I should sleep is late that I'm really sweet tonight,I said no wahala, the person keep knocking,I told her I want to go to the bar downstairs,she said no please stay with me,she Waka go straight to the door,knock once and come back,I waited for 10 minutes no sound again,I became more uncomfortable,I told her I want to go home,she was like petting,I stand up immediately went to the door,she followed me and opened the door,as stepped out,I saw 4 hefty men coming out from the lifter and went straight to that Same door,omo naso I enter lifter go down stairs, enter my ride go house,if no b say I b system guy weh dey observe any place weh I enter,I swear to God,by now my missing paper will all around owerri,naso I reach house call her number,she don block,alot of things do happen in hotels that people don't know,

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Get In Here Guys - Share Your Wierd Experience With Runs Girls by ashawopikin(m): 4:17pm On Nov 28, 2021
iamtardey:
comrade how many do want to share when you stay near new African shrine check am grin cheesy
baba I can imagine
Re: Get In Here Guys - Share Your Wierd Experience With Runs Girls by ashawopikin(m): 4:20pm On Nov 28, 2021
Datboredberry:

na over sabi
Re: Get In Here Guys - Share Your Wierd Experience With Runs Girls by Samfloxin(m): 5:47pm On Nov 28, 2021
Exkandayee:
My brother one happened to me last I swear to God here in owerri, I'm a tall guy with muscles kinda sexy though,so I went to check on a gym house in the biggest hotel,omo as I just enter,I met a lady with big boobs and ass, she's beautiful though,she said hi handsome, for my mind I don bang this one,omo we started talking,she asked if I lodged here ,I said no,I asked she said yes 5th floor,naso I jokingly say I go like be with you tonight since you are on a vacation here,she smiled,I asked her digits,she gemme,we hugged and she Left,then I Waka go the gym area asked them the price,...

Omo I reach home around 8pm waited till 10pm called her,she said she was looking for me at the gym, that she thought I came to gym,I said no just tryna enquire,naso I asked her if she dey alone make I show jokingly,omo to my greatest surprised she said yes,omo I ran to the shower, dressed up arrived and called her ,she gave me room number on 5th floor,I enter room,omo sk full there,She open fridge bring wine I smoke and drink, immediately we started kissing just like that oooh swear to God,kpam kpam I touched her pussy,she's dripping wet,naso she suck my dick asked me to eat her pussy,I obliged,omo I swear we enjoyed the sex, after I cum, someone start knocking on the door around 12am,I asked her what's wrong she said she don't know, immediately my instinct keep telling me something is wrong, this hotel is best in owerri,naso I started deh wear my clothes,she said what are you doing that I should sleep is late that I'm really sweet tonight,I said no wahala, the person keep knocking,I told her I want to go to the bar downstairs,she said no please stay with me,she Waka go straight to the door,knock once and come back,I waited for 10 minutes no sound again,I became more uncomfortable,I told her I want to go home,she was like petting,I stand up immediately went to the door,she followed me and opened the door,as stepped out,I saw 4 hefty men coming out from the lifter and went straight to that Same door,omo naso I enter lifter go down stairs, enter my ride go house,if no b say I b system guy weh dey observe any place weh I enter,I swear to God,by now my missing paper will all around owerri,naso I reach house call her number,she don block,alot of things do happen in hotels that people don't know,
Sometimes I am even afraid to lodge in a hotel because you don't know whether they will cut off your head at the middle of the night. Many hotels are into rituals and human parts selling

13 Likes

Re: Get In Here Guys - Share Your Wierd Experience With Runs Girls by Geminiempress: 5:52pm On Nov 28, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
shawnfamous:
Re: Get In Here Guys - Share Your Wierd Experience With Runs Girls by iamtardey: 6:10pm On Nov 28, 2021
fine fine girls God embarassed
ashawopikin:
baba I can imagine
Re: Get In Here Guys - Share Your Wierd Experience With Runs Girls by Mastakija(m): 7:42pm On Nov 28, 2021
Exkandayee:

mbet
U sha fvck

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Get In Here Guys - Share Your Wierd Experience With Runs Girls by Ocholu: 9:22pm On Nov 28, 2021
Exkandayee:

You had premium enjoyments oh! Choi!. But ehn, you go suck pvssy wey you no know? Shey e no better those hefty men jam you than to chook mouth inside there?

1 Like

Re: Get In Here Guys - Share Your Wierd Experience With Runs Girls by Ikukuudo: 9:28pm On Nov 28, 2021
Here to read comments

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Barber Transformed My Life.. Plenty Girls Are Now Rushing Me / How Do You Flirt? / Why Our Babes Dey Get Black Nyansh?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.